• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Perspective
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Perspective

HIM

I decided to drive back to what used to be my home. I would let Caitlyn have her say, ask her if she actually preferred Tony over me, let her know that I would contest any support and because of her infidelity I knew I would get the ruling I wanted.

Then I'd let it be known at work that I was available. Within a few days I thought I could lose myself in the arms of more than a few nurses.

HER

I heard his car come up the driveway. I thought, "Okay, so you want a confrontation, well I'm ready you son of a bitch."

HIM

I got out of the car and went to walk inside. I steeled myself for what I thought was going to be an ugly confrontation.

THREE MONTHS LATER

CAITLYN

We realised as soon as we set our eyes on each other that we weren't really going to say anything that we thought we were going to say. I melted when I saw him. I hugged him and said, "I never want to let you go."

He said something similar and we went straight to the bedroom.

"Fuck me, lover, like you always do."

He did, and it was even better than it used to be. He knew all of my weaknesses and used them to his advantage. I love having the back of my neck kissed, so he did. I loved him teasing my breasts without touching my nipples, so he did. I loved having my ass played with while he ate me out, so he did. It was magical. Not a word was spoken but we were together as one again.

STEVE

When she hugged me I felt rather than heard that she still loved me fiercely, and I knew I would only ever love her. Any thoughts of screwing nurses were like a bad dream.

I loved her that way I try to every time we fuck. I tried to get at all her sensitive spots; the back of her neck, her ass and just beneath her jawline either side of her chin. I loved kissing her there.

We screwed for ages. I even went back for a third helping and I'm sure she came more than I did. Life was good.

CAITLYN

I had to say something. The next day I sat Steve down and said, "I have never slept with Tony, nor will I ever sleep with him. He's a great guy and a fantastic work colleague, but as for anything else, he's not my type. Personally, he's nothing like you. You're my type and I don't want any other.

He had tears in his eyes. "When you pushed me away that time after you came home in a bad mood I thought it was the end. You seemed to come home from every trip raving about how great Tony was, how he looked after you, how great he was at his job. Then at the dinner you abandoned me and spent the night talking to him. He kissed you on the mouth when you won your award and then you both just about declared your love for each other on stage. I put two and two together and got 47. I had no evidence but for some reason I convinced myself that you and he were sleeping together. I'm so sorry for getting it so wrong."

I said, "Well, when you went off that night I thought about your behaviour. That trip, when I came home and you thought I was in a bad mood? I was sick. I'd been to the doctor and everything. All I wanted was for you to hold me and make me feel better. I didn't want sex, I had a urinary tract infection, I just wanted to be held. I was so angry that I decided that when I came home the next time I wouldn't sleep with you out of spite. I even convinced myself that you were behaving like that because you were the one having the affair and you were somehow covering it up."

His response was just like at our wedding, and he made me cry again. He told me his love was adaptable to any situation and that he would love me to the end of time. He also said that if things had been happening and I chose someone else that he would let me go, knowing that it would make me happy.

STEVE

We decided that we needed to smarten up our communication skills. At any time, either of us could have cleared the air with a word or two. So we resolved that we would do that in future. We decided to see a professional to make sure it didn't happen again. As a part of this communication we started talking about having kids. We both knew we wanted children. It was just a matter of when. Caitlyn discussed the situation with the Manager of her Law firm. She was told that the firm employed its own child-care workers and had a crèche where employees' kids could go during the day. I talked about rearranging my working hours at the hospital too. Fortunately they were amenable to me working the hours I felt I needed.

The bottom line is that we are expecting our first child in six months time. We decided that we fell pregnant on the day I returned home. We have no idea whether that is the case or not, but it will be a nice story to tell the grandkids some day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Perspective
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds