Persuade-Her: Week 4 Day 2

'Stay inside them lads whilst I roll the dice again,' I instructed. Keeping myself deeply imbedded in Sab's cunt I rolled the dice. 'Another three and another blow job lads. Move round one though lads.' I removed my cock from Sab and moved to stand in front of Sarah. She immediately held it in one hand and began to lick Sab's fanny juices off it. I looked around the room to see that all the lads were having their cocks cleaned. Sarah then forced her mouth over my knob and began to twirl her tongue around the top. By the time the buzzer went again I was on the verge of coming. I rolled the dice again 'Four,' I declared. The girls positioned themselves back into the square and the fucking began again. This time I was fucking Anna. She was incredibly tight having not had children and having only lost her virginity a few weeks earlier I later found out.

'I'm... g...g...going to...c...c...CUM,' Nigel shouted as he began to pump cum deep inside his sister. He pulled out and the last jets went right over her vaginal lips, arse and back. The buzzer went. I left my cock imbedded in Anna.

'Jackie you have to clean up Nigel's cock,' Sarah instructed. Jackie tuned herself round and began to lick Nigel's now flaccid cock clean of both their combined juices.

'Sab,' Nigel said, 'You have to clean up Jackie, after all that was your suggestion.' Sab looked horrified at having to lick her husband's spunk up especially from his sister's vagina. To her credit she realised she could not back out and removed herself from Chris's cock and moved over to where Jackie was licking Nigel clean. She stuck out her tongue and licked a blob of Nigel's cum from Jackie's lower back. I expected her to screw up her face but the taste can't have been too bad as moved further down Jackie's Back and licked up the next blob. The next one was on the beginning of the cleft between Jackie's buttocks. Sab looked at Nigel. He nodded his head and she lowered her head and licked it off. From there she had to remove loads from all over Jackie's arse and twat.

'I can't not from there... it's... it's another girl's bits... it's bad enough licking up my husband's sperm but from there...' Sab pleaded.

'You have to!' Sarah insisted. 'You're happy to make Jackie do it to everyone.'

'And it was your idea in the first place,' John added.

'You would have insisted we did,' Anna said. Sab realised she had no choice and lowered her head and began to lick away the gunk from Jackie's cunt. By now Jackie had finished cleaning Nigel and began to enjoy Sab's tonguing. Sab was trying to make the minimum of contact and just clean up the goo without stimulating Jackie in anyway. It was an impossible job and despite her best efforts and to her horror Jackie was becoming more and more turned on. I loved seeing this stuck up girl being semi-forced to lick her husband's spunk from by wife's twat. Jackie was beginning to moan and her hips were beginning to gyrate making Sab's job more difficult. Occasionally Jackie's movements resulted in Sab's face being pushed up close and her nose getting buried into Jackie's increasingly stimulated cunt.

I realised that the sight was turning Anna on as she slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. And move herself up and down on my embedded prick.

'Mmm... that's great... don't stop... I'm... g....ggoing to CUM.' Jackie instructed. Sab had almost finished. All she had left were the dollops around or on Jackie's anus. Sab again looked pleadingly at Nigel but he again just nodded his head. She then sighed, took a deep breath and began to lick around Jackie's anus. That was the final stimulus for Jackie and she came loudly forcing her bum back and, much to Sab's horror, Sab's tongue deep up her anus.

The sight of Jackie cumming, my cock sliding in and out her hot twat and her own clitoral stimulation was too much for Anna and she came forcefully. How I managed not to cum I am unsure but I did, just.

'Wow that was hot,' John said pulling his cock out of Sarah, probably to avoid cumming himself.

'Too right,' I agreed, 'now Jackie and Nigel are out and we change partners again.' I was now in front of Sab whose face was smeared with a combination of Nigel's cum and Jackie's fanny juice. I gave Nigel the dice which he immediately rolled.

'Six,' he declared. 'That's an arse fuck,'

'Oh my god!' Sab declared, 'I've never done it before... and Christ I've got to take Martin's huge cock... It will split me in two!' She might have been worried but I was delighted I would enjoy continuing to bring Sab down a peg or two by fucking her arse. Anna and Sarah were already in position and John and Pete were beginning to slide there cocks into their virgin anuses.

'Take it slowly,' Sarah pleaded to Andy, 'it's very tight.'

'I won't start the buzzer till everyone is fully impaled,' Nigel informed everyone so you don't have to rush.' Sab was now on her hands and knees in front of me. I slipped my prick into her cunt to lubricate it. Sab moaned in appreciation.

'It feels huge just up my vagina let alone by arse,' she commented. I then pulled out and lined my cock with her chocolate starfish. 'Take it very carefully,' she instructed, 'I doubt it will fit.'

'You'll manage and love it,' I stated.

'You've seen Jackie enjoy it,' Nigel stated. I began to push my bell end against her anus. God she was tight but I was well lubricated and determined. Slowly, ever so slowly I managed to force my knob deeper into her. 'Pull your arse cheeks apart and try and relax,' Nigel suggested obviously enjoying watching his wife slowly being impaled in the arse. Sab did as suggested and put a hand on each buttock and pull her cheeks as far apart as she could. That did the trick and released the pressure slightly and by knob slipped past her anal sphincter.

'Wow, that feels huge,' Sab commented, 'and it hurts a bit, but also nice. So don't stop.' I had no intention of and began to slide deeper. I was about half way in and loving the intense sensations when Sab said, 'Ow!... stop!... I don't think I can take any more. Please at least wait a moment for me to get accustomed to it.' I paused and looked across the room both Anna and Sarah were fully impaled and the lads were slowly shagging them. I decided I was being too kind and gentle and should just get it over with for Sab so I thrust hard forward sinking my cock fully into her arse. 'AAAHH!' she screamed, 'stop stop.' I stopped thrusting but left my cock fully in.

'That's it all,' I stated.

'Its feels enormous and god it hurts but it also fells oddly exciting,' Sab stuttered.

'I'm starting the buzzer,' Nigel informed us. John and Pete began shagging in earnest. I began to slowly at first to fuck Sab's arse. The feelings were intense and she was incredibly tight. That combined with the fact that I was bringing her down a peg or two, no longer could she pretend that she was better than me and be all hoity toity, meant I was having difficulty shooting my load. I looked across to the sofa where Jackie and her brother were sitting. Despite having cum not long ago her was hard again and Jackie was jacking him off whilst fingering herself and watching the incredible scenes in front of her.

As the buzzer went John screamed out and shoved hard into Anna's arse and obviously came.

'Don't stop fucking me yet,' pleaded Anna. 'I'm cumming... I cumming... YES' she as she frantically rubbed her own clit. And just moments after John had spunked up her she came to her first ever anally induced orgasm.

'Jackie you have some cleaning up to do,' Nigel instructed. John pulled his now limp but spunk covered prick out of Anna as Jackie let go of her brother's prick and went over to him. She knelt in front of him and began to lick the sticky mess away. I stayed inside Sab's arse but stopped moving so that I didn't cum. I watched as Jackie's tongue swirled round Chris's knob removing any traces of his spunk. She then placed her mouth round it and then bobbed forward so that his entire flaccid member was in her mouth. She final released it, gave it a quick kiss and turned her attention to Anna's dilate arse. I could feel my cock twitch as I watched Jackie's tongue disappear into Anna's stretched anal opening and begin to lap up the escaping spunk. I managed, somehow not to cum but it was too much for Pete and he shot his load deep inside Sarah. Jackie cleaned both of them up as well. By the time she had finished her face was smeared with spunk. I had lost count of the number of loads of spunk she had swallowed but it was at least six.

'That just leaves Sab and Martin,' Nigel informed us.

'I recon that we roll the dice once more and then they just carry on till Martin cums,' Sarah suggested.

'Ok,' Nigel said and rolled the dice. 'A three!'

'That's a blowjob then, Martin,' Pete commented. I removed my cock from Sab's arse. I paused for a moment to enjoy the view of her stretched sphincter slowly closing then moved to kneel in front of her.

'I can't suck a cock that just come out of my arse,' pleaded Sab.

'No choice mate,' Sarah said. 'It is the luck of the draw.' I was delighted with the turn of events and delighted at really turning the humiliation screw on Sab.

'I can't,' Sab continued to plead, 'it might have some of my shit on it. At least wash it.'

'No way,' Anna stated firmly, 'You would have made us do it, so tough!' realising she had no way out Sab screwed up her face, closed her eyes and took my smelly prick into her mouth. At first she was very tentative but despite the probably unpleasant taste she began to get more enthusiastic. I started off near to orgasm so could not hold on long. After only a couple of glorious minutes the pressure was unbearable and I pumped what seemed like gallons into her mouth. I jabbed my cock forward as I came forcing Sab to swallow my load or choke. Finally I flopped back exhausted.

It was very late by now and everyone was tired. Anna, Sarah and their boyfriends got dressed as they were going home. The girls didn't put their knickers on as they couldn't find them. Not surprising as I had hidden them. The lack of underwear didn't seem to worry them though. Nigel and Sab were staying over as they lived a long way away. Everyone kissed and groped a goodnight and they set off home promising to repeat what had been a very enjoyable evening.

'Time for bed,' I suggested.

'Who's sleeping with whom and where?' Nigel queried.

'Let's all share your bedroom,' Sab suggested.

'Great idea,' I replied. 'Let's go.' I led the way upstairs and into Jackie and my bedroom.

'There's one more thing I want to try,' Sab said. 'Jackie lie on the bed and spread your legs.' Jackie did as instructed. Sab knelt between her legs and inserted two fingers straight into Jackie's twat. She then began to finger fuck Jackie hard and fast, who rapidly began to moan and writhe in pleasure. Sab then slipped a third finger in.

'Mmm... that's great... don't stop,' Jackie moaned.

'I don't intend to,' Sab replied. 'I've heard of fist fucking and want to see if it is actually possible.' With that she inserted her fourth finger. By now Jackie was arching her back and sweat was glistening on her skin. She began to caress her breasts paying particular attention to her prominent and erect nipples. Sab then introduced her thumb.

'God you're splitting me open,' Jackie groaned. Sab took no notice and forced her whole hand in. 'OwwwH,' Jackie screamed. Sab still didn't stop and began to thrust her hand in and out of Jackie's overstretched cunt. Despite having cum several times this evening the erotic sight in front of me had me hard again. I began to slowly wank as I watched. The discomfort seemed to be helping Jackie in getting nearer to a massive orgasm. Sab then clenched her hand into a fist then continued to thrust her hand in and out.

'Amazing,' Sab stated, 'I didn't think it was actually possible.' By now her fist was flashing in and out of Jackie. On the inward stroke Jackie's cunt was obscenely stretched and Sab's arm was inserted almost half way up to the elbow. Jackie was arching her back and moaning out load as she on the verge of an enormous, body shaking orgasm. Much to Jackie's displeasure Sab removed her fist with an audible plop and lay down on the bed.

'Get on all fours on top of me so you can lick me out as I fist you,' Sab instructed. Jackie did as instructed immediately and began to lick away at the copious juices in and around Sab's vagina whilst Sab slipped her fist back up Jackie from behind. I began to jerk off in earnest watching the sight of my puritanical wife being fist fucked whilst performing oral sex. I looked across and saw that Nigel was jacking off his own 7" cock. I looked back to the girls. Sab was beginning to force two fingers from her other hand up Jackie's arse. This extra stimulus caused Jackie to stop her oral ministrations momentarily. Sab stopped fisting Jackie's cunt but left her fist imbedded as she concentrated on Jackie's anus. She slowly introduced a third and then a forth finger. The pain was obviously great as Jackie was crying out loud as Sab finally managed to force the whole cupped hand up. Sab paused for a moment for Jackie to catch her breath and if possible get used to the intense sensation of having a fist up both holes. Once Jackie had stopped screaming Sab formed the hand up Jackie's arse into a fist and began to fist fuck Jackie in an alternating motion, first one fist then the other.

I suddenly became aware of a strange feeling around my scrotum. I looked down and saw Nigel's hand massaging my balls as he watched the girls and wanked his own cock. Initially I went to protest, as I had never had or wanted any homosexual attention, but what the heck it felt nice so I kept quiet. Nigel obviously took my lack of protest as a sign of acceptance and stopped jacking himself and knelt in front of me and began to use both hands to magnificent effect on me. One hand was stroking my throbbing cock and the other continued to caress and squeeze my balls.

In front of me Jackie had inserted her fist into Sab and was giving her jolly good fisting whilst still receiving a double fisting herself. The visual stimulation in front of me and the physical stimulation Nigel was giving me had me on the verge of cumming. I then felt the familiar feeling of a warm wet mouth sliding over my prick and the unfamiliar, but pleasant, feeling of a couple of fingers being pushed up my anus. I looked down to see Nigel sucking on my cock and his fingers were obviously up by arse.

By now Jackie's fist was flashing in and out of Sab's over stretched vagina and had brought Sab to the verge of orgasm. Jackie, with out slowing down her fist, began to nibble at Sab's erect clit. The extra sensation sent Sab over the top into a massive orgasm. As she came she thrust extra hard into Jackie and her fist must have hit Jackie's cervix. Jackie screamed out and was overcome by a massive orgasm herself. I could not hold back any longer and shot my load into Nigel's eager and attentive mouth. Amazingly I managed to ejaculate 4 or 5 times. Nigel greedily accepted it all into his mouth. Then to my surprise he got up and wandered over to Jackie and began to kiss her passionately transferring my spunk into her mouth. As he kissed Jackie Sab's hand found his cock and pulled on it. After only two or three strokes he came shooting four or five jets of spunk over Sab's heaving tits.

By now we were all exhausted and after some tidying up all settled down to a good night's sleep in the one bed.

I think this the end of this series as my ideas on this topic are exhausted unless readers can suggest suitable other ways to humiliate/stimulate Jackie.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds