• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pervert

Pervert

A few years ago my older cousin Joanne came for a visit and stayed at my place. I was so used to getting off to my cousins from their pictures that I started getting hard watching her. I was real friendly with her and sometimes my friend would say "Dude, are you trying to fuck her?" and I would say "Dude... she's my COUSIN, man." She never seemed to mind the platonic attention.

2 weeks or so before she was going to leave I was jerking off to her really hard; stroking and whispering her name "Joanne..." I was shit-hammer drunk at the time and without thinking I got up and walked to the kitchen for a drink of water with my dick in my hand, squeezing and stroking. On my way to the kitchen I passed by the living room and I was fondling myself and whispering "Oh, Joanne, I want to cum in your mouth," and she's sitting there in front of the TV and staring at me, and me with my cock out stroking it and saying her name.

I flush bright red and run back to my room. I was humiliated and terrified that she was going to tell my or her parents and I couldn't believe that it just happened but my cock is SO FUCKING HARD when I realize that she saw my jerking off. After about 20 minutes I start jerking off again, and I can't help myself but I start whispering "Joanne... Joanne... Joanne... Oh god Joanne I want to cum inside of you..." I felt so dirty and guilty but I was getting so hot.

There was a knock at my door and I instantly wilted, terrified again. I stuffed my rapidly diminishing dick back into my pants and zipped up and open the door and Joanne is there and she looked pissed off. I'm so scared at this point.

She says "Look. I know what the deal is, okay? We need to talk about this. You can't just... DO what you just did and just let it go."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"'Joanne, oh Joanne, I want to fuck you so bad,'" she mimicked and she rolled her eyes, "'Oh Joanne I want to cum on your face;' I can HEAR you. You jerk off to me all the time. EVERY NIGHT I've stayed with you I've heard you jerking off to me. What the FUCK?"

"I'm sorry,"I mumbled again and I turned to the side to hide my boner. "It's just... you're so... beautiful, and I just like... thinking about you, and I, you know, haven't had a lot of girlfriends and I'm REALLY sorry, Joanne. I promise I won't do it again."

"No, I don't have a problem with you jerking off to me," Joanne said and she looked at my cock and back into my eyes, "I know you want to fuck me and I'm not going to ask you to pretend you don't."

"I'm sorry," I say again for lack of anything better to say and by now my dick is SO HARD thinking about Joanne sucking it off and Joanne says "I just don't want you whipping it out in front of me. You have a room, and you can KEEP IT QUIET so I don't have to hear about how bad you want to cum in me or cum on me every night I try to sleep, okay? You can keep imagining fucking me and neither me nor you will have to tell anyone and we can both just MOVE on, okay?"

"Okay," I say, breathless and unable to believe how lucky I was.

This arrangement worked out for a few days and I jerked off and came buckets of cum thinking about Joanne.

Then she bursts into my room while I'm in a particularly intense wank session and she demands "Did you take my fucking panties?"

Now, I've taken many panties in my day and honestly, it was not an unreasonable accusation, but I got indignant (because I hadn't taken any of HER panties) and said "Does it LOOK like I took your panties?" as I put my dick away and she immediately starts opening drawers and looking underneath things.

"You fucking pervert," she said, "I KNOW you took my panties. The red ones."

"Joanne," I said, "I don't expect you to believe me but I swear to God I didn't take your panties. Maybe they're still in the dryer?" and I got up to go look and she shoved me back down and she yelled "You took my panties you fucking pervert," and she started digging through my pockets and she said "Oh, christ. You're fucking hard. Typical," and she rubbed my cock a few times sarcastically and threw her hands up in disgust; "Feel better now? Get it out of your system? Ready to tell me where my red thong is?"

I sat there in silence thinking "...Joanne just rubbed my cock," and Joanne was still looking for her red panties.

Finally I went outside my room and I went to the room she was staying in. There was a pile of dirty laundry in the corner and I started picking through it. Soon I uncovered a familiar pair of red thong panties stuffed down the leg of a pair of jeans.

"Um, Joanne?" I ask holding up her panties by the gussett and thinking "I'm going to remember this moment for the rest of my life," "Are these the ones you're looking for?"

"YES," she snapped and snatched them from me, "Where were they?"

"They were with the rest of your dirty clothes," I said and I couldn't help but get really hard, "You wore them awhile ago and I guess you just forgot what you did with them.

"I don't forget about these panties, okay?" she said, "I lost my virginity in these panties. I graduated in these panties. I stuff my cunt ALL THE TIME wearing these panties."

I could NOT believe she just said how much she needed to "Stuff my cunt." I couldn't let it go.

"Stuff my cunt?" I asked.

"Stuff my...? Oh, god. Fuck. Shit. Look, I get off too. I don't whisper about how much I want you to cum on my face or about how bad I want you to cum in my mouth or inside my pussy, but I get off. I like getting off, and I like getting fucked, and I like wearing red thong panties, okay? Can we drop it?"

"No, we can't drop it!" I roared, "You said you liked getting fucked, and as far as I know, you haven't been fucked in a WHILE. By your own admission, you need to get fucked, and I need to fuck somebody. Why don't we fuck each OTHER?"

It suddenly occurred to me (after I suggested it) how insane that idea was "Oh, hey, let's hang out for a day and commit incest?"

"Because you're my COUSIN," she snapped, but she looked around nervously.

"It's not like we're going to have a baby," I said, not believing what I was proposing, "we just... touch... each other until both of us cum."

"Oh, that'll be tough," she said and to my surprise she suddenly unzipped my pants, took out my penis and began masturbating it!

"Uh, Joanne," I said, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do what?" she asked, still jerking me off, and then she smiled and started sucking my dick.

"Oh my god Joanne, are you sure? Are you sure?" I started moaning.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Joanne mumbled around my erection as she continued to pleasure me. She took her mouth off long enough to tell me "If it will shut you up."

I reached my hand around her rear and slid my finger down the back of her jeans. Her ass was warm and I slid a finger into her anus.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

"What, did I do something wrong? I'm sorry!"

"Oh no," she gasped, it feels so good; don't stop! and I shrugged and put my middle finger back into her asshole.

After 10 minutes or so of this I warned her, "Joanne, I'm going to cum," and she stopped sucking my cock. She stood up and started taking her shirt and skirt off.

"Joanne?" I asked, and she said "Let's just get this over with. You want to fuck my pussy, right? Let's get it out of the way."

"I can... cum in your pussy," I asked, awed.

"NO you can't cum in my pussy! You're my COUSIN! You can rub it and you can slide your cock along the lips and you can put it in my ass, if it can fit. I don't have any lube. But you CAN'T put it in. You're my COUSIN.

Joanne laid across the table and I laid on top her her, the tip of my cock barely caressing her vagina. I felt her boobs with one hand and finger-fucked her asshole with the other. I was sliding my finger in and out, when, unable to take it anymore, I whispered "I want to cum inside you Joanne," and, ignoring her whispered "no, no, no" I slipped my cock inside her pussy.

Feeling the inside of my cousin's pussy was the most amazing experience I have ever felt. Holding her tits in my hand, hearing her say "You're my COUSIN," and remembering her say "You can put it in my ass" was too much.

I instantly came into my cousin Joanne's pussy, my cum overflowing her vagina and dripping down her thighs onto the floor, clinging to her pubic hair and staining her blue shoes.

"OH MY GOD," she screamed and pulled away from me, "you CAME in me!"

"I'm so sorry Joanne," I whispered, "I'm sorry I came inside of you. You're so beautiful..."

"You are a fucking PERVERT," Joanne yelled, semen dripping down her leg, "You came inside your FUCKING COUSIN."

Yeah, I thought as she ran to the bathroom to clean my cum off of her, I came inside my fucking cousin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pervert

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds