• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting

Pet Sitting

1234

Dear Readers - I've decided to put this story in the 'romance' category even though it could also qualify for the 'mature' category -- there's a significant age difference between the main male and female characters.

The story does include sex -- hey, this is Literotica, right? But, it's not the raunchy torrid sex that some of my other stories include ... its more 'romantic' (at least, I think so, though it's still pretty hot) ... hence the category choice.

Some may be disappointed by the ending, but as I don't wish to give away the ending, you'll just have to wait till you get there. If it really pisses you off, then you'll just have to leave me a nasty comment and give the story a -9 in the voting, though I sincerely hope that most of you will enjoy the story and leave me nice comments.

Yours,

Joan

-----------------------------------

I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard distinctive scratching sounds, and canine whining, coming from the living room; which meant my sister's ten month old Great Dane puppy, Kelly, needed to go out to pee.

I was pet/apartment sitting for my sister Karen and her husband, Dan, of just eight months -- Dan thought a puppy made a great wedding present for his new bride who'd told him she'd always wanted a big dog. I thought he was nuts buying a Great Dane for my sister when they lived in an apartment; but what do I know? All I know is that I graciously agreed to take care of Kelly while they spent two weeks in Hawaii for their belated honeymoon. I'd just finished my junior year in college, and so, had all summer free.

The damn dog scratched at the door again.

"Alright, Kelly ... cross your legs or something while I get some cloths on." I shouted to the dog as I quickly dried myself.

I ran into the guest room where I had my things and pulled a short denim skirt up my legs; I zipped it, and then pulled a tank top over my head as I ran into the living room to get Kelly's leash on her. In my haste, I hadn't bothered with underwear.

Karen, before she left, begged me not to let Kelly have any accidents in the apartment; they'd just had new carpet installed -- in a very light beige color. The carpet had recently been replaced, she'd told me, because of all the puppy stains; why they didn't wait a few months longer or have tile put down was beyond me, but it was their apartment ... and their dog.

"OK, Kelly, we're going for a walk, girl." I told the dog as I attached her leash. She was so excited that her whole rear end went side to side as she vigorously wagged her tail.

"Hold on, girl, let me get the keys and poop bags."

I shoved the apartment keys into one pocket and plastic grocery bags in the other, and then opened the door. Kelly lunged out the door -- almost knocking me off my feet - and she headed for the stairs. Sis's apartment was on the third floor and I rarely used the elevator; it was good exercise.

I had to hold onto the dog's leash with both hands when we got to the bottom of the stairs which opened onto a courtyard. Kelly weighed over a hundred pounds already; and since I'm only five four and very slim, I figured she probably out weighed me by a few pounds. It was all I could do to keep from being dragged along the side walk like a cowboy who falls from his house and is pulled behind with his boot caught in the stirrup.

Karen's apartment complex had strict rules against pets going on the grounds (even peeing) since there was a very large county park across the street. Even so, Kelly squatted and peed as soon as she reached a patch of grass and I hoped none of the other residents would report this blatant breech of the rules.

"Come on girl ... let's go to the park." I said, yanking on Kelly's leash.

Since Kelly loved romping in the park, we took off at a half run, that is, she tried to run and I was towed along doing my best to keep from being knocked off my feet. I am sure I must have looked wonderful to all the other residents of the complex with my wet hair, no make-up and my boobs flopping around under the thin material of my tank top. My boobs aren't enormous, or anything; but I was suddenly self-conscious of them bouncing under my top and I was kicking myself for not taking time to put on a bra -- or panties, for that matter.

When we crossed the street and entered the park, Kelly put her nose to the ground and went from tree to tree sniffing where other dogs must have peed. We followed a dirt trail through a wooded area that would eventually take us down to the river; it wasn't much of a river, hardly more than a wide creek, but it was nice to sit there under a tree and just relax and contemplate one's navel, sometimes.

As we walked, Kelly was kept distracted by all the, no doubt, wonderful dog smells she detected with her sensitive nose; she keeping going from brush, to tree, to brush, sniffing away happily and peeing every so often. Then, I saw a squirrel on the trail ahead of us happily chewing on an acorn; Kelly saw it, too.

The next thing I remember, Kelly was leaping forward to chase the squirrel and I was doing my damnedest to stay on my feet while shouting 'no' and 'bad girl' as she pulled me along after her. I think I would have been able to keep my feet and subdue the gigantic puppy had it not been for the big root sticking up out of the dirt where grew across the path. Just how I managed to catch it, I don't recall; all I remember is holding on to Kelly's leash for dear life, flying through the air, and then my head suddenly hurting like hell and everything went dark.

I know I blacked out briefly, but I don't think it was for very long; just a few seconds, maybe. When the world came back into focus I was looking at blue sky filtering through the branches of huge trees above me and there was a very wet tongue licking my face.

"Hey, you alright?" I heard a voice.

I saw a head leaning over me and felt hands on my shoulders trying to help me up. I made it to a sitting position but my head started to swim and I suddenly had the worst headache I could ever remember.

"Saw you go down; I was jogging behind you a ways up the trail. What happened? Should I call 911? Do you need an ambulance?" It was a man's voice I heard, but I had my eyes closed; the bright sunlight seemed to make my head hurt more.

"No, no ... I ... I think I'm OK ... I just need ..." I mumbled as I tried to open my eyes again.

My head was hanging down and I what I saw when I slowly opened my eyes sent a wave of humiliation through my whole being; I was staring at my lap and my short denim skirt was hiked up almost to my waist. Since I'd not put on underwear in my rush to get the dog out before she peed on the carpet, my bare pussy was exposed for all the world to see; well, at least for the guy who was kneeling next me and trying to help me get up. Did I mention that I keep my pubic hair completely shaved? I think a 'bush' looks disgusting so I've kept my pussy as clean and smooth as the day I was born; and now, some stranger was likely gawking at my naked pussy.

To make matters worse, my tank top, which was a loose fitting affair with thin shoulder straps, was all askew; one of the thin straps had apparently been ripped in two by my fall so that the material of my top was hanging down on one side and my left boob was completely exposed.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. I wasn't sure what to do first; cover my boob or pull my skirt down to hide my bare pussy. As I sat there, stunned, drops of blood splattered my bare breast.

"Listen, I really think I should just call 911 and see about getting you to the emergency room." The guy said.

As I looked up, I saw him pulling a cell phone from a pouch strapped around his waist; the kind you often see joggers wearing when they run.

"No ... no, please ... I'm alright ... honest." I said.

As I spoke, I noticed him for the first time; I mean, I saw how gorgeous he was. He was older; maybe forty something, or even fifty. Regardless, he was handsome beyond belief with a strong jaw, a touch of grey hair at the temples and piercing blue eyes that almost made me shudder.

"Are you sure? You're bleeding." He said. He pulled a small tarry cloth towel from his pouch and dabbed gently at my forehead; then he pressed it on my scalp where the cut appeared to be.

"Scalp lacerations can really bleed a lot, even when they're not severe." He said as he used his towel to wipe the blood from my hair. "I think it's stopped bleeding now. You're lucky."

"Huh?" I said as I was fumbling with the torn strap of my top; trying to cover my naked breast.

"That you didn't cut your face. You have an extraordinarily beautiful face; I'd hate to think of a scar marring it." He said. "Here, let me help you with that."

He gently took the torn strap for my inept fingers, and reaching around behind me, he pulled the other end up over my shoulder. He nimbly tied a little knot to join the torn straps so my top would stay up, even though it was a bit lopsided with one strap being shorter than the other.

As he fixed my top, I reached down and tugged my skirt down as far as I could.

"Thanks." I said. "I need to get home now."

"Sure, let me help you up."

"Where's Kelly?" I asked.

"Who?" He sounded puzzled.

"The dog." I said as I looked around. When I turned my head the world spun around a bit. "Whew."

"The dog's right here. I've had my foot on the leash so she wouldn't take off. You sure you're OK?"

"Just a little woozy." I said as I attempted to stand up.

"Careful ... let me help you." He placed his hands under my arms and pretty much lifted me to my feet. Feeling his strong hands pressing into my sides and just barely touching the sides of my breasts, gave me little thrill.

When I made it to my feet the world started going round and round in earnest. I put my hands to my head and closed my eyes again; that seemed to help, though my head was throbbing. The man still held me; a good thing, too, as I am sure I would have ended up back on the ground without him supporting me.

"I really think you need to get checked by a doctor. If you don't want me to call 911, then at least, let me drive you to the emergency room. If you have a concussion, it could be serious."

"No ... I'll be fine ... just give me a second." I said, not wanting to admit that I had no insurance; and as a college student, I had no money for what I knew would be a whopping medical bill.

I opened my eyes slowly and felt better; at least the ground had stabilized and the sky remained steady, even if I wasn't.

"I feel better now, just hand me Kelly's leash, please, and I'll be fine." I told the man.

"Well ... alright, but I really think ..." He said as he let go of me and bent over to pick up the handle of Kelly's leash.

When he let go of me I pretty much collapsed over his back where he bent down for the leash. Thankfully, he grabbed me again before I could slide off him and hit the ground.

"Thanks ... but I really want to get home ... I hate to impose, but do you think you could just give me a hand ... it's just across the street."

"Sure, but I still think you should see a doctor." He said.

He had his arm around my back and his hand held he tightly under my arm. His fingers pressed into the edge of my right breast, and again, despite my throbbing head, I felt a twinge of excitement. He held the leash in his other had and tugged at it to get Kelly's attention and let her know we were about to head off in the opposite direction.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

"I think so." I said and took a couple tentative steps. "Yes."

I'm not sure I was walking on my own, so much as being mostly carried by my 'knight,' though he had no shining armor; or armor of any kind. I managed to stumble up the trail with him supporting me and we eventually made it to the street. By then, I felt much better, which is to say, that my head was only aching horribly and no longer felt quite like a little guy was inside trying to break out with a tiny jack hammer.

We crossed the street and when we got to the stairs Kelly ran up them as far as her leash would permit. I stopped and looked at the stairs. My legs felt wobbly and I didn't think I could walk up three flights; I was going to suggest the elevator.

"I don't think my legs are working well enough for the stairs, perhaps we should ..." As I was about to say 'take the elevator' I felt my legs being swept out from under me and the next thing I knew I was being carried up the stairs in the guy's strong arms.

"Oh my ... you really are my knight in shining armor." I blurted out.

"Which floor?" He asked, huffing and puffing a bit.

"Top floor."

"Hmmm ... perhaps I should have asked first." He said with a chuckle.

When we got to the top he didn't put me down. I have to confess I felt so absolutely safe in his arms, notwithstanding my throbbing head, that I didn't want him to put me down; ever.

"Which way?" He asked.

"To the right, it's apartment three ten." I answered.

When we got to the door he asked me for the keys. I took them from my pocket, handed them to him, and he opened the door. Kelly ran inside so the guy let go of her leash. I immediately heard her noisily lapping water from her bowl in the kitchen. The wonderful man carried me over to the sofa and deposited me gently there and arranged a couple of pillows under my head.

"How's your head feel?" He asked.

"Throbbing ... but much better than a few minutes ago." I told him.

"Do you have anything for headaches; aspirin, ibuprofen?"

"I don't know ... it's not really my apartment. It's my sister's ... I'm just staying here pet sitting while she and her husband are on their honeymoon." I said.

"I guess I could check the medicine cabinet in the bathroom." He said as he stood up.

"No, no ... please, you've done enough. I'll be OK and you've been so great ... I really don't want to impose anymore ..." I told him and I tried to stand up; thinking I would go find something for my headache myself.

As I sat up and tried to stand -- I was about half way up -- the world reverted to an amusement park ride again and I flopped back on the coach holding my head. With my eyes closed once more to help alleviate some of the pain, I felt his hands on my shoulders as he gently forced me to lie back on the sofa.

"Stay put. Let me explain something ... I'm not a doctor, but I had some medical training years ago in the Marine Corp and I've dealt with more than my fair share of head injuries. What you need is complete rest for the next few days, at the very least, and someone to stay with you for observation ... just in case." He explained.

"Oh. But certainly you must have other things to do ... and your wife will be worried ..." I'd noticed his wedding ring earlier.

"First, my wife died several years ago ... cancer. Second, I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend and no one expecting me to be anywhere. So, you stay put while I go and find something for your headache. Do not move, understand?"

"Yes sir." I said. "Sorry about your wife ... and thank you so much for helping me ... but, I, ah ... I don't even know your name."

"Harold ... Harry to my friends." He said.

"I'm Kelly."

"I thought you said the dog's name was Kelly." Harry said, sounding puzzled.

"It is. My goofy sister named her after me."

"Oh ... ah, where's the bathroom?"

"There's one off the hallway right there." I said pointing. "And another off my sister's bedroom ... down the hall on the right ... I guess that one would be the best place to look."

Harry left and returned a short while later carrying several items he must have found in the master bathroom. He went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water and returned.

"Here, take these." He said, handing me two pills. "Ibuprofin."

"Thank you, Dr. Harry." I said, taking the pills and placing them on my tongue. He gave me the water and I took a sip then threw my head back as I always do to take pills. A sharp pain shot through my head as I swallowed the medicine.

"Damn ... that hurt." I complained while holding my head with one hand. I also felt a sharp stinging under my hand and realized I'd put my hand on the spot where my head had been cut during my fall. "Shit ... and that too."

Harry pulled my hand gently away from the cut on my head.

"Here, let me have a look." He said.

He'd set a bunch of stuff on the coffee table and he reached over and took a couple cotton balls from a box and dabbed gently at the wound in my scalp; which made it hurt even more.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"It doesn't look too bad. I don't think it will require sutures. But it needs cleaned out." He told me. "I'll be right back ... need to get a towel."

He came back a moment later with a dark blue bath towel.

"Here wrap this around your head and hold it there while I clean the wound." He wrapped the towel around my head for me and placed my hands on the towel to keep it in place; then he picked up a brown plastic bottle from the coffee table in one hand and more cotton balls in the other.

"Now, this is going to hurt like hell ... its peroxide, but it will kill any bacteria and clean out that cut ... OK, here is comes." He announced, and poured the stuff on the cut in my scalp.

"Oh geeeeez ... fucking shit! ... god that smarts!" I yelled. I felt some of the cold liquid run down the side of my head but the towel soaked it up. Then I felt him dabbing at the cut; I am sure he was being as gentle as possible, but it still hurt like hell.

"Oh fuck! Oh ... oh ... shit! Aren't you done yet?" I complained vociferously; tears welled up in my eyes, it hurt so much.

"Let me just dab some Neosporin on the wound ... it's an antibiotic I found in the medicine cabinet. Hold on ... here goes."

"Oooooooow." I winced, and then he took the towel from around my head.

"OK, all done. I can't put a bandage on it ... unless you want me to shave your head." He said; then he chuckled as if something suddenly seemed to strike him as funny.

"What?" I asked, curious what he thought so funny about me being in so much pain.

"Oh ... ah, if I shaved your head ... then you'd be shaved all over." He said, and broke up laughing. "I ... I'm sorry ... I couldn't ... couldn't help thinking about ... oh shit ... I'm so so sorry."

"Oh my god!" I was aghast. I knew he'd probably seen me bare between my legs. So just why I was so shocked was beyond me; still, I was.

"Please forgive me ... that was so rude of me but I couldn't help it ... the thought just popped into my head ... and then you asked me ..." He broke up laughing again and this time I was laughing with him.

"Ow ... damn ... it hurts when I laugh." I told him.

"Can you ever forgive me?" He asked sincerely after he'd regained some composure.

"That's OK. Though, when I think about it, I guess you've already seen more of my body than most guys do by the tenth date." I said with a chuckle and then winced again.

"Well yes, I guess your modesty was a bit compromised by that fall. But I must say, though, you are a stunningly beautiful young woman." He said. "Even if you are covered with dirt from head to toe."

"Oh thanks!" I said with a pout. Then I realized he was right. I hadn't noticed earlier, but I was filthy.

My legs were covered with dirt, as well as, my arms; and my tank top was more brown than the original blue it had been when I'd put it on earlier.

"Hmmm ... let me look at your knees, they looked skinned up too." Harry said as I was examining myself to see how dirty I was.

"Ouch ... " Harry was dabbing my knees with the cotton balls. Then he put a couple cotton balls on top of the bottle of peroxide and tipped it over.

"This is going to sting again." He warned, and it did. Then he applied some ointment.

"God, I really need a shower. Karen will kill me if I ruin her sofa." I said and sat up. My head spun again. I was getting a little tired of having my head spin every time I moved.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds