• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Peter Priper Ch. 17

Peter Priper Ch. 17

The next morning Genie and I were lying in bed. I'd fucked her to the point of complete exhaustion the night before, and when we woke up we were right back at it. Now we were both so tired, Genie could barely reach the bell on the bedside table to call for our breakfast.

She snuggled up next to me. "Do you miss your kids?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's been a while."

"Mine are nine and six," she said. "Two boys. They're a handful."

"You have kids? How?"

She giggled. "We live in Markham. The schools are better there. I commute."

"I did not think that was possible." I looked down at my erection, still at three-quarters full despite having just finished one of the grandest fucks of all time. "Of course, with this-"

"I can take care of that," said Genie. "I have a magic ass."

"I noticed. It's perfect." I caressed it.

She smiled. "No, besides that. It's actually magic. I swallowed a magic ring. Long story. Point is, all you need to do is fuck my magic ass."

"Well, if I have to." I kissed her. I started off in her pussy, and then rolled her over and pushed it in her ass.

"Now remember," she said, "do not come inside me. I'll be leaking all day."

I fucked her gently at first. It certainly felt like magic. She moaned as I did it. I went harder and harder, and she came, and finally I was about to burst. I pulled out and flipped her over just in time. Semen sprayed everywhere, across her belly and chest, all the way up to her face. It pumped out like a burst water main. When it finally stopped I looked at her tan skin, taut breasts, belly with its little diamond ring, all covered in my jizz. And I looked down at myself. My cock was limp. Limp, like a normal person's cock.

"Finally!" I said. "I can wear pants. I can go out in public without being arrested."

"You're still my consort," said Genie. "I expect you back here weekend after next. And I also know how to turn you back into a priper, so don't get too attached to those pants. I have uses for a guy who never gets soft, you know."

"As you wish, your Majesty."

#

Genie showered and found me some clothes, and I headed back for the hedge. The girls' house was on the way. I went into the yard to say goodbye, but it looked like they were all still asleep. That was probably for the best anyway.

I crawled back through the hedge the way I'd came. I straightened out and looked around. There were a few people on the other side of the field, staring at me like I was very weird. They were also dressed like normal people. I was home, I supposed.

My phone buzzed. That was odd-I didn't even have it in my pocket when I left. It said that I had six unread emails. Then twelve. Then twenty-five. When the number hit 917 I turned my phone off.

Some kids ran through the field, laughing. And then I heard a voice. "Benjy! Benjamin! You can go to the playground but no further! And watch your brother! Dylan, you listen to your brother!"

I knew that voice. She came out into the field a second later. She was a bit heavier. There was some grey in her hair, and wrinkles around her eyes. She was dressed in a modest khaki skirt and a button-up sleeveless top. But those green eyes were the same, and they twinkled when they saw me.

She still had a great ass, too.

"Your Majesty," I said, and bowed.

She giggled. "On this side of the hedge, it's Jennie. Not that I mind." And I kissed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Peter Priper Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds