• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pet's Adventure

Pet's Adventure

Chapter One

W/we met on the internet and had talked together in messenger and email for several months now. W/we were always friends, flirty and chatty and then one day it became more intense. The more aggressive Master became the more submissive His pet became although she did not realise it at the time...Master knew, and watched and waited patiently for His pet to become more aware.

One day she asked her friend why He always seemed to know what she wanted but Master was not to be drawn so easily and he teased her some more. He began her favourite role play in which he had kidnapped her and was making her his sex slave totally submissive to his desires. He teased her "look out pet one day I will do this and it will be real and you will live in my dungeon until you have learned how to become a truly good and submissive slave" She giggled and quipped back "sure and i will beg for more!" Half way through the intense and very hot scene pet stopped. She was trembling and near to cumming. "How do You make me feel this way?"

"How do you feel my pet?" he answered.

"Like i am being orchestrated and becoming subjugated to your will" answered pet.

"What do you want now my pet?"

He asked her but she couldn't reply. She waited hoping He would type more. As usual He saved her. "There are so many things I would like my pet to do for Me" he told her. "Will you do as I ask you my pet? Do you trust Me My pet?"

She already thought of herself as His pet. He had called her pet so many times that she was His pet. It seemed a natural progression. This was her name. Pet belonged to Him.

"I, I would do anything You tell me to do sir." she responded. Then she almost wept at the brashness of her words for He surely would think her a slut now!

After a while He responded and pets eyes grew wide as she read His response. Her heart beat loud and the tiny beads of sweat formed on her upper lip and brow as her heart exploded with joy as she read:

"I own you my pet. I know your every desire my pet. You know I do and you also know that I own you. It only remains for you to make this acknowledgement. How does it feel to know that I own your body and your soul my pet?" Patiently he awaited His pets answer although He already knew what she would say once her mind settled down.

"I feel good about it sir" she whispered in the quiet of her room thousands of miles away from Master in the sanctuary of her own home. As she typed the words to Him she noticed how her fingers trembled and that she had to correct several typos.

He smiled to himself and told her

"I have to go now pet but I want you to do something for me tomorrow. Go to the new shopping Mall after work and buy yourself a vibrator."

Pets cheeks flamed with shame as she read His words, knowing she would do it.

"Don't disappoint me pet. Get some other toys you like too!"

Suddenly he was gone and she was staring at the blank screen where his words had been. Her hand traced the spot where his last words had shown, and then she took a deep breath and logged out too.

The next day at work He sent her an email.

"Do not disappoint Me pet. Remember to buy to toys after work today." Quickly and with shaking hands she deleted the email so no-one would read it.

The day dragged on and at last it was time to leave. She drove quickly to the Mall and found the sex shop. Her heart beat fast as she surveyed its interior. She couldn't begin to guess what some of the things were that she saw there. There was a large variety of whips and cat o'9 tails that made her shiver and almost cream in her panties. The she found the vibrators and she took her time looking. Eventually she chose a snug neat little butt plug which would settle in nicely and a natural looking dildo that looked and felt like a real penis. She smiled adding nipple and clit clamps and many things she didn't understand but bought just because they were there, and He would know and would instruct her as to their correct use. She paid cash and left the store. Hungry now and ready to go home she headed for the car park.

Outside in the car park it was that peculiar time of evening when it is dark dusk but not quite night. As she walked to her car she was smiled and her heart was sang because she knew that He would be pleased with her purchases. She saw her car way out at the perimeter of the parking lot and wondered why she always parked so far away from the Mall. There was a large van and a Hummel parked either side of her neat little Ford. Oh well, she thought I love my little car. Suddenly she felt a slight pain in her head and everything went black.

Chapter 2

When she awoke her head ached and her world was black. Pet came back into the conscious world slowly. Her world was black....tongue furry, head like it was full of lead, groggy, as she slowly tried to open her eyes only to find that all was black......she panicked but slowly understood there was something tied over her eyes........and that there was something in her mouth too - rubbery and spongy. With a shock she realised it was like a rubber ball ...she try to shout but found she couldn't speak because of the ball. Next she tried to move and getup. But she couldn't do that either. Slowly she realised that her legs were tied together at the ankles and the knees and her arms were tied in front of at the wrists. As she attempted to lift her bound hands she discovered to her horror that the rope was then wrapped around her waist so that she couldn't lift her arms. Pet was in shock at her helpless state and felt her heart beat speed up faster and faster as the realisation of her situation began to creep into her foggy consciousness. The panic began to rise from the pit of her stomach to her throat as she tried to call out "Stop this! Let me go!" All that she heard was a very muffled "nhunnppp llltt mmmoooo!" She realised with a sinking heart that she was really totally helpless. Who had done this to her? She struggled again and then heard a noise. It made her jerk in surprise and "mmummph!" into the spongy foul tasting gag. Strain as she would pet heard no sounds. She struggled against her bindings and whimpered into the gag, feeling very much alone in an alien world.

The heavy silence was almost crushing her when she jumped feeling a tug on her shirt and a ripping sound as she realised her top had been torn off and that her bra must be on show now. Pet blushed at her predicament even as she felt and heard her skirt ripped next and then cut through with what sounded like a pair of scissors slicing through it.......She tried to focus her mind and thought back and remembered this was the day she chose to wear her briefest panties. At the thought that her crotch was barely covered a deep beetroot blush spread from her blindfolded gagged face down over her breasts at what must be on show. Her concern didn't last very long as fingers tugged on the joint between the cups of her uplift bra. Pet whimpered in fear as she heard the snap and the bra fell apart allowing the cool air to brush over those milky white globes where her deceitful nipples hardened.

Pet was mortified at what the man near her could see. But who was he and why did he take her? She knew it was a man from the feel of the size of his hands and fingers as he unceremoniously ripped the clothing from her restrained body. She thought she heard ragged, heavy breathing at times too. How she wished it was her online Master, but pet had no idea who had taken her or how long she had been there restrained in this manner.

Chapter 3

As if to verify her apprehension two hands reached out to caress her milky globes; squeezed them firmly together and as if in reply she moaned through the gag turning her head from side to side trying to deny the arousal this brought. The hands ceased their attention on her tender globes and were suddenly at her panties ripping down and once more she felt the cool air, only now it was on her gloriously full and untrimmed bush. How she wished she had attended to it yesterday but was grateful it probably covered her slit. She shivered again, grunting into the gag that silenced her anger and frustration. The silence helped to build up the trepidation and mental strain on pet's usually calm and focussed mind as it darted from anxious to fear to worried again.

By the way the cool air felt on her body, she knew she was completely naked. There were no familiar sounds around her so she could only assume she had been kidnapped by some pervert who had waited for her to exit the sex shop. How could she have been stupid when she had been so happy as she bought things at her Master's bidding that she had neglected to take care of herself. She could no longer hear him breathing or moving around and so thought that he must have left the room and she was alone. "Oh no, did he have all the toys she had bought and what was his plan?" A combination of fright and intrigue crossed her mind as she pictured the most naughty and nasty things being done to her body. While her brain and mouth screamed in to the gag, she could not help but feel a tiny droplet fall from her bushy pussy and into the crack of her ass. Her pussy betrayed her excitement at the idea of being aroused this way by an unknown assailant. Had her Master so totally indoctrinated her mind that she would find this exciting? Her Master? Where was He, and what would He say to her about being so careless as to be taken like this! Again she shivered in trepidation. Pet lay there trembling and moaning into the gag lonely in a world that was alien to her. Where had he gone? What was he doing? Worse! What was he going to do to her next?

Suddenly her heart stopped for a moment when she heard the creaking of a door and the sound of heavy footsteps. In fright she screamed loudly into the gag only to have the sound muffled to a whisper. The individual spoke not a word but she could hear and, worst of all, smell his breath on her body. She almost died right there when she felt the huge hands once more prowling over her body and expertly massaging her breasts. The fat fingers pinched her now hard nipples. Cursing her own body for its response she felt the zap as if her nipples were connected to her clit and she knew the moisture glistened there peeking out from her most secret femininity.

Her fear was realized when a huge hand found her pussy and begin to pull it open and force one of those fat fingers in her. Without thinking a moan escaped her throat which caused her to freeze. Did he hear that? Oh my god he will think I am enjoying it, she thought. She felt the finger probing her insides and she tried in vain to move her hips to get it out. Instead it only increased the sensation on her pussy and her clit and she heard the sound of her juices now mixing with this huge finger. Then all of a sudden he withdrew his hand and left the room once more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pet's Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds