• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Peverted

Peverted

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

*

The first day I saw her I had just started my new job as a barista on the university campus. I looked up to see the end of the queue and noticed her right away. She was roughly 5ft 10 with very long, coppery red hair, that real shade of red, not the horrid bottle colour. She had very pale skin and greyish - blue eyes that caught the light as she turned her head, as if looking for somebody she knew but not finding anybody. Her white t-shirt was tight and the curve of her breasts stood out under the shoulder straps of her backpack. I was glad it was summer because she was wearing tight denim cut off's that showed the shape of her ass perfectly. Her legs were long and toned, I could tell she was a runner from the tight muscles of her calves, not to mention the expensive pale blue and white Nike running shoes. My clit began throbbing as I stared at this girl, I could imagine watching her as she ran. Than she looked up and right at me. Her eyes pierced through me as she looked at me and smiled.

I startled and quickly darted my eyes back down to the line of cups I was meant to be focussed on. Checking her out hadn't taken me long. My espresso shots were only just finishing pouring out. I continued going through the motions of coffee making, becoming increasingly more distracted and intensely focussed on not looking up.

As I picked up the fourth takeaway cup I heard a soft, accented, feminine voice say "Hi."

I turned around and she was smiling at me. And her smile was incredible close up, her lips were a gorgeous shape. I wanted to kiss those lips, I wanted to feel my tongue meet hers. Her eyes now seemed a much brighter blue. I figured it was the light.

"Hi." I returned, smiling.

"I ordered a caramel latte, takeaway. Would it be ready yet?"

Her voice was high and lilting, and I could have sworn she batted her eyes at me as she asked, but I figured it was wishful thinking.

I checked my drink line, picking hers up I said, "A couple minutes, tops."

"Thanks, you must be new. I haven't seen you here before, the name's Alana."

"Yeah I am, Started last Friday. Charlotte."

"Explains why I haven't seen you. Fridays are my quiet days."

We continued to chat about the weather and such nonsense while I cleared my line of drinks and called them out.

"Well, thanks. It was nice chatting to you," Alana said as she turned to leave after I'd handed her her latte, "Maybe I'll see you round campus."

"One can only hope," I smiled back.

My cunt tightened as she walked out the door. The sight of her in those cut off shorts burned into my memory, and hours later at home I was thinking of her as I drove myself towards orgasm. But as usual I couldn't finish. My nipples were so hard they were becoming painful. And I was getting cramp in my fingers. I stopped, increasingly angry that my climax hadn't come, again. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I just couldn't finish lately.

A couple months passed and I saw Alana almost every weekday. Even on her supposed quiet Fridays. She would come in and be her usual charming self and chat about her life. I learned her schedule in the first two weeks. I knew she was single, lived at home with her parents, even though she wanted to escape their overbearing gaze, and that she was a Political Science and Mass Communications major in her second year with great grades by the end of the first month. But by the third week of the second month, I had started to follow her around campus. And it was in the library on the fourth week that I realised why I hadn't been cumming lately.

I had been studying in the library after finishing work. It was roughly 8 at night and the library was getting quiet. I saw her from behind one of the stacks near the back of the library on the ninth floor, I knew it was her favourite place on campus. In the back of the stacks, more privacy and quiet she had said the day before. I was admiring her gorgeous profile while she was writing her Political Science essay. I had planned to see her, casually run into her or something equally as obvious. It was easy to find her since I knew her schedule so well. That, and I'd been watching her run before she hit the showers. That's when I headed to the library. She studied for roughly four hours a night, Sunday to Friday generally. Alana hardly ever looked up when she writing or studying, intensely focussed on her work. Dedicated, and I found it was easy to watch her as she typed on her laptop with her headphones in. She hadn't noticed me yet.

She was chewing the end of her green pen as she referred to her course notes. I knew she couldn't see me from where I was, to the left and behind her. She was facing a panelled window overlooking the campus. I could see her reflection in the glass. The black of the night sky made it easy to see her face.

I had glanced up and searched around, making sure I was alone. Nobody else was on this level but us and total silence reigned on this floor. I put down my copy of Plato's Republic, I hadn't really been reading it since I noticed her sit down, fresh and showered from the gym, an hour ago. My own essay had sorely faltered because of it, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the way she moved, her hair and the way the light red tendrils escaped from her ponytail to frame her face. My nipples were hard like tiny pebbles. I noticed myself lightly stroking them through my blue shirt. My core was slippery and I burned with need.

Before I realised what I was doing, I had slipped up behind Alana, she couldn't hear me. Not with her headphones in. Clamping one hand over her mouth, I snaked the other around at the same time, restricting her air flow by crushing her wind pipe so that she passed out after a while of struggling. Then I pulled her under the desks, gagging her using my belt. Strapping it to her wrists behind her back. I leered slightly to myself as I pulled my 'hunting' knife out from my combat boot. Slowly I started to cut the buttons from the front of her shirt, the white cotton fabric light under my fingers as I brushed it aside. Touching her pale skin with my hands, running the tip of the knife over her chest, playing with the idea of cutting through the front of her white lace bra, turned me on in a way I'd never felt before. The pure thrill of having total power over her, made me completely hot. It freaked me out, how seriously I wanted to hurt her, but I couldn't stop. I had wanted release, needed my release for so long. Just as I scratched the first red welt down her chest with my knife, she woke. Groggy, but acutely aware she was gagged and tied up. Her eyes widened in fear, but they weren't the beautiful blue that I liked. They were a pale grey- blue.

Alana struggled at first, she wasn't the type to give in without putting up a fight. But the more she struggled against the belt in her mouth and on her hands, the tighter it would get, the more it would hurt. Then she cried, trying to reason with me about how I didn't really want to do this. Which, of course, didn't work because I did want it. I wanted it so bad, I couldn't think of anything else when she was near me. The knife cut easily through the flimsy fabric of her bra, and I ran my hands over her gorgeous breasts, kneading them with my palms before tracing the tip of the knife around her nipples. She stopped struggling when I did that, too scared to move, just in case I slipped.

"I just want to pleasure you Alana, don't struggle... too much. Wouldn't want you to get hurt now, would we?"

I whispered menacingly into her ear as I slid the knife down her abdomen, starting to cut through her short, black skirt. She was so scared as I cut the skirt from her body and ran that dangerously sharp blade up and over the slit of her pussy on the outside of her white lace underwear. I loved the smell of her fear.

"Just be a good girl, like I know you want too. It won't be long until you like it."

Whimpering, she nodded. She knew I would let her leave after... if she was good. Messily, I left trails of kisses down her neck, over her breasts. Before lightly teasing her nipples with my tongue. Suckling them into my warm, wet mouth and twirling the tip of my tongue around the hard nub of each of her nipples. My empty hand enclosed around her throat, choking her slightly to restrict her movements. My knife hand rested casually on her upper thigh, the blade tip against her clit outside her underwear, in case she wanted to try and resist me. She would cut herself before she could get away from me, cut herself very painfully. Crying softly, she started to respond to my tongue, the slight but increasing pressure of my teeth on her nipple. Her body began to betray her as I continued my assault on her breasts. I began to slide my knife around her underwear, touching her with the flat of the blade, but not cutting her, very careful not to cut her, she wasn't ready for it. But the instant she lifted her hips to attempt some type of contact against me, to release the pressure by trying to grind herself onto me, I stopped...

"Are you enjoying this now? Already? Really? I thought it would take longer, but I can smell the excitement coming off you."

The sadistic sneer on my face, clearly obvious in the sound of my whispering voice. I tapped the knife against her inner thigh before running it up and over her hip, under the strap of her underwear at the side. I loosened my grip on her throat as I moved my head down towards her mound. I breathed in the heady scent of her growing excitement as I cut through the underwear, first one side and then the other.

And then she brought her knee up and squarely into my jaw. The force knocked my head back and into the bottom of the table. Stunning me for a moment. And she kneed me again, with the other knee, catching me in the nose. Blood fountained out of my nose as I fell backwards. She struggled to roll over and tried to crawl out from under the desk. I grabbed for the back of her head. Wrapping one of my fists in the beautiful red tresses, I viciously yanked her backwards. The carpet left painful red burns on her stomach, and I gripped the belt with my other hand to pull her underneath me easier.

"That was a very foolish thing to do, Alana. I was going to be so nice to you. I wasn't even going to cut you, I even toyed with the idea of just licking you out. But now..." I motioned to her as I caught my breath, flipping her over so I could speak to her face,

"Now its going to hurt when I violate you bitch."

Her eyes were the brightest blue I'd seen, a trace of a smile around the belt in her mouth. I slapped her, hard across the cheek.

"Don't you fucking dare laugh at me, whore."

I put the blade under her chin, pressing hard, almost piercing the skin. She stopped smiling as I pressed it harder, the blade drew blood and I leaned forward, eagerly licking it from the wound. I rocked back onto my haunches. Her blood sang in my mouth, sort of a vanilla, metallic flavour. I liked it instantly. Then the blood from my nose started mingling with hers and a cinnamon tang burned into the taste. With the knife still at her neck, I wiped my nose on my other sleeve. My fingers slipped down to her mound, probing inside her moist folds. I found what I was searching for and began massaging her clit slowly. Alana steadfastly tried to ignore my ministrations. The strain of trying to control her bodies reaction started to show on her face as her breathing quickened. She closed her eyes as I quickened my pace and her hips arched into my hand, but they sprung open again as three of my fingers entered her, roughly pushing their way through her, stretching her. Her eyes widened, but not in fear this time. Or at least not completely in fear. Her eyes were so blue now I was sure they showed her true desire for me. Well, for what I was doing to her anyway. I drew my fingers out slowly, watching her face as I did so. I traced the knife from her neck down to her breasts, I thrust the point of the blade deep enough that the blood trickled freely out, but not too deep, just under her right breast. I lapped up the blood that had already spilled before driving my fingers into her again. I clamped my mouth over the wound I had made, the blade already at her throat again, and sucked hard as I pumped my fingers into her. Her blood coursed through my mouth and down my throat. I revelled in the feeling of it, the thickness of it. The taste filled me as I drove into her harder, forcing in my fourth finger. Her wetness was so great now it slid in easier than I thought it would. And I heard her sob, just slightly, But I only thrust harder, making her cry out. Not that it came out as anything more than a muffled groan. The belt made sure of that. I had her, with the knife against her throat she couldn't stop me from what I intended. Her teeth clamped down on the belt as I forced my fist into her, the pain of my thumb knuckle entering her sparkled in her eyes, but after a moment she pushed her mound against my fist. I didn't need to move my fist much to draw gasps and shudders from her at first. The sheer size of my hand was enough as I began gently rocking back and forth inside her. I could feel her muscles tensing around my hand as her orgasm drew closer. I moved harder inside her, she whimpered loudly in protest. But I ignored her, driving against her harder. I made sure she'd miss the feel of my fist moving inside her for a week, before drawing my hand out quickly and completely. Her orgasm racked powerfully through her body as I withdrew, and she cried out against her gag. I released the pressure of my knife and drew it lightly against the side of her neck, more of her delicious blood trickled from the wound and I clamped my mouth over it and suckled more of the sweet, deep red liquid from her veins. I wanted to take all of it into me, swallow all of her life essence, but I stopped. I didn't want her dead. Her limbs were weakened by the aftermath of her orgasm, at least I hoped it was the orgasm and not the blood loss. The flow of blood from both wounds had already slowed to the point of stopping, so I was pretty sure it wasn't that.

"I'm going to untie you now, Alana, but I'm warning you not to attack me. If you do, I will kill you." I looked her in the eyes as I said it, she needed to know I was serious. I flipped her over onto her stomach and undid the belt from around her wrists and then from around her mouth.

I wrapped the belt around my fist as I rolled her onto her back again.

"I told you, you'd like it in the end," I smiled.

"I never said I wouldn't like it in the first place." Alana called after me as I left her, under the desk reaching for her backpack with her running gear in it.

I was confident she wasn't going to call the police on me, if she did I deserved it anyway for what I did.

But none of them had so far.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Peverted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds