Photo Explorations: Twice the Fun

Slowly, with the sensuous grace of a harem dancer, Kali began to rise. She used the palms of her hands to push my knees farther apart in order to insinuate her body between my legs. The tips of her fingers dragged along her body as she rose. Her French manicured nails caught in the mesh holes and tugged at the shirt playfully.

By the time she was done, I was nearly as hard as I'd ever been. Vanessa liked to tease but she lacked the patience (or maybe the experience) to truly seduce. She dove right into the caresses and skipped over truly appreciating each other's bodies. Or, maybe, she knew I'd watched hers during the whole shoot and had little enough interest in mine beyond what it could do to her. Whatever the reason, with her foreplay was all about kissing and touching before she finally grabbed me and impaled herself.

Kali had intentionally framed my solid erection, hidden only by the tent of my boxers, between the mounds of her slight breasts. She'd moved close enough that the bottom of her sternum pressed lightly against my tip. I could feel her eyes on mine but I couldn't drag my own away from those perky, deep red, cushions. Oh, how the color clashed with my dull gray boxers!

She leaned back only far enough for the mesh to slip between us when her fingers began to inch the top up and away. Once past her head, her hands crossed. It caused the shirt to twist in such a manner that the mesh clothing suddenly looked like a net that had caught her arms.

On a whim, and still completely uncertain of my own actions, my hand flashed forward and gripped the tangled mass. Vanessa's finger froze, surprised at the sudden, forceful, motion amid so many languid actions. Kali's eyes widened but the fire within them exploded with desire. The moan elicited was at once both demanding and submissive.

My grip tightened. I'd be afraid, with most fishnet clothing, to tug too much for fear that it would tear. The moment my fingers coiled in this, however, I knew it would take scissors to cut through the material. A slight roll of my wrist and her arms went from the illusion of entrapment to the reality. Kali's eyes drifted closed in spite of themselves and another moan escaped her ruby lips.

Some part of my mind finally snapped free of its paralysis. It was a drive I hadn't even been aware I possessed. Confronted by a woman who responded instinctively to the primal show of force, I felt the complimentary desire to show her the strength contained in my seemingly unhealthy body.

Sharp, short, breaths panted to my right and my attention snapped to the woman who had been draped against my arm. While my actions had been with my free hand, rather than the one she'd ostensibly held, the authority of them had driven her back slightly. When my eyes met hers, I didn't see the same needs as within my victim.

Some part of Vanessa longed to be similarly dominated, that much I could tell, but she wasn't quite ready for it. A spark of genuine fear still resided there. Enough of civility remained in my mind to understand that was something that shouldn't be pushed. Eventually, I believed, she would relent to truly be taken by me, rather than shared with me. Until then, however, she could witness if she wanted but she wouldn't get the same treatment.

Vanessa saw the change within my eyes. Longing grew in her expression but even that couldn't hide the fear that was as much social discomfort as anything real. She quickly understood, however, that whatever she thought she wanted didn't matter. Maybe that was her first lesson in dominance. My will supercedes hers.

A whimper from in front of me returned my focus to the captured woman. She was mine to relieve all of the built up frustration from the afternoon. In my inattention, she'd sank back to sit on her heels. Her moist red lips, slightly parted from her short gasps, were now exactly on the level with the shaft that was her accuser. It would have been simplicity itself to yank her forward. Off balance, her mouth would open in surprise and I could shove myself deep down her throat. Before her head even reached me, my free hand could slip my dick out through the fly so it would only be hard flesh against the hot moistness of her mouth.

The dominance would excite her, maybe even get her off, but I wanted more. I wanted to possess her so thoroughly that she would crawl back, pleading, time and again. First impressions last the longest so I wanted hers to be so hazy that she needed to relive it time and again.

I leaned forward. I could see her lithe body tense, uncertain what I would do. In that moment, that her eyes screwed tighter and her jaw dropped open instinctively, I knew I had chosen correctly. I'd been burned by a model who looked at my attraction with disgust and it hard hardened me against the possibilities. Right then, I knew that she'd seen too many men who's first response to discovery of her inclinations was to gratify themselves exclusively.

I kept a tight grip on her bound arms while my free hand reached down and slid between her solid butt and her heels. She choked out a surprised gasp when I pulled her up and around. She hadn't commented on my apparent lack of physique but the show of true strength surprised her. She practically flew threw the air, carefully controlled and guided, to land on her back on the bench. A squeak of excited fear escaped. At the last second I remembered the iron beneath the image of a bed and cushioned her enough that it wouldn't jar too badly.

I kept my hands in place and allowed her a moment to adjust to the new position. I watched as all of the tension in her body dissolved. Whatever reservations she'd held slipped away and she fell into the trust that embodies her unconventional passion. She was helpless, true, and I could do whatever I wanted to her but she trusted I would remain within her bounds of comfort.

I shifted my left hand slightly and my thumb pressed the slick fabric of her underwear-cum-pants. They were made from some synthetic fabric slippery enough that it was difficult to simply push down without sliding around. That would happen, soon enough, but for the moment I wanted to just exalt in the feel of her enflamed bud beneath my thumb.

I enjoyed the slight shudder that ran its course through her entire body. I noticed, as I had during past shoots, that her ribs showed a little when she lay on her back. Personally, I thought she was a little too thin but at the moment it didn't matter. She was mine!

My thumb drifted up and down slightly. As I watched, I knew that she hadn't been turned on by even the most intimate embraces with Vanessa during the shoot. Where before I could see the shadows as they played among her folds, now I could clearly see the additional bulge of her engorged clit.

Her body shuddered. Beneath the fabric, I watched as her muscles sought and clutched, desperate for something to grip. She was too submissive to even beg or plead for what she needed. I briefly wondered how she managed to find partners without the risk of abuse. The thought was quickly put aside since she'd just found me.

Quite by accident, the tough mesh shirt caught as I pulled her closer to the edge of the bench. Even with the down comforter, I pressed so hard in my attempt to keep her bound that it hitched into a hole in the intricate ironwork. With only a tug for confirmation, I realized that it would hold her just as well as my own hand and leave me more free to play. In moments, her arms were caught tight with her hands at each opposite elbow.

Kali's body shook constantly. Tears began to leak from her closed eyes. If not for the wistful smile plastered to her lips, I'd have thought she was in pain or afraid. If, for a moment, I'd thought that was the case I'd have stopped. As it was, I knew that smile would vanish if I did stop and those tears would turn sour.

I knelt before her and spent a moment in awe. My hands were on her knees as I held them slightly apart. I wondered about my own hypocrisy, even as I marveled at the view. I privately derided such photos, shot from below, focused between widespread legs, as being for no more purpose than the basest gratifications of the viewers. Of course, I had to admit, there was little more than base desires rolling through my own thoughts in that moment.

I'd always been most aroused by a pantied crotch. It wasn't about art. It was about primal needs. Only the addition of underwear added any civility to an otherwise animal instinct. Even that was because of the illusion of propriety and the suggestion of stolen knowledge.

Lean lines flowed up from the ground, turned at her knees and glided out before me. The occasional jagged bulge or her hips and ribs detracted slightly from the view but were more than made up for by her soft stomach and small mounds of breasts that still rose slightly from her form. In her position, I couldn't free the latter but I had more than enough experience photographing her to superimpose the image over reality.

I could do something to free her need, however. The fabric clung to her body as I slowly peeled it towards me. Those grasping muscles caught at the seam but failed to keep the specious protection in place. The dark red shorts pulled away to reveal a well sculpted tuft of hair and delicate mounds and folds of flesh. All glistened with the slick need that visibly wept from her depths.

It was too much! I'd spent too long savoring the beauty of the sight. The animal nature that had possessed me to grab her shirt overwhelmed me. This wasn't about art, this was supposed to be about more physical sensations. I practically ripped the underwear as I navigated it past her knees and let it tangle around her ankles.

Kali began to whimper when she felt my hips push her legs wide. With her ankles tied together by the surprisingly strong material of her boy-shorts, her hips were forced to take all of the pressure. Her still pulsating muscles opened farther and her lust shifted from a trickle to a flow.

My hands fumbled with my boxers. A moment later I was maddened to the point where I would have stuffed myself inside her, clothing and all. Fortunately, for both our sanity, another pair of delicate hands slipped beneath the waistband and maneuvered the elastic over and around the straining erection.

As with my photography, my focus had narrowed to the scene in front of me. I'm more than a little ashamed to say that I'd completely forgotten that Vanessa was there. When I turned my head to discover who helped with my boxers, she was there. Her face was inches away and descending. With my attention once more split, I knelt dumbly watching as she worked my underwear around me knees, from my feet and pulled off her robe.

Kali moaned. I think it was the closest she could bring herself to demanding my attention. The tip of my dick pressed against her, snuggled into the soft mounds of her flesh. Even an inch farther would have satisfied her but my momentary paralysis was a fresh torment for the young woman.

Rather than stand up, once her task was done, Vanessa climbed onto the bench like a cat. For a moment I was blessed with little else but the sight of her cushioned but firm ass. The she looked over her shoulder and turned to capture my mouth with hers. Instinct caused me to lean into the kiss with a moan. Ours weren't the only voices exalting in the kiss. The shift had brought me into Kali at last.

Vanessa knew, at once, that the position was uncomfortable for me. I had to twist to kiss her which made my thrusts awkward. At least she was close enough to my level that I didn't have to bend over or lean back at the same time. Fortunately, she solved the problem quite nicely when she carefully sidled over so she was directly in front of me.

I don't know how it didn't occur to me immediately. There I was, my hips thrusting harshly forward in time with Kali's building moans all the while kissing Vanessa. It was a little slice of Heaven. All at once I could lavish in the primal fucking while maintaining the romance of making love. The two women were just as different in bed as they were in every other respect.

Thoughts like those were almost certainly what kept me from realizing that Vanessa had straddled Kali in order to relieve the pressure on my back.

After one particularly drawn out kiss, where one hand had found its way to her cheek while the other clutched at Kali's hip, Vanessa's eyes widened. For a moment I didn't know what had caused her surprise. My confusion only grew when she let out a bark of a gasp that I was all too familiar with. Her growing arousal had spiked with a brush against one of her erogenous zones.

My first thought was that I had somehow brushed her neck as I pulled back but I immediately realized that my hand remained lovingly on her cheek. In fact, that was the only point of contact between us. It was only then that I felt the woman beneath us both bucking and panting in the throws of complete orgasm.

I leaned back and savored the view. My hips slammed awkwardly home in the position but I was afforded a look straight down the ample cleavage created by Vanessa's corset. Even better, her back arched as unanticipated sensation raced up from between her legs. It allowed me to see the tremors that ran through her entire body. I witnessed Kali's next spasm of ecstasy and the way her head jerked up and her face impacted between Vanessa's legs.

The sight spurred me harder. It gave me ideas. I leaned forward once more. My lips met Vanessa's and she moaned in sheer delight. Though she may or may not have lesbian tendencies, at that moment I think it didn't even register who stimulated her as she kissed me. When I slid my hands down her supple body, I'm pretty sure she imagined it was all me.

I paused the rhythm of my hips, almost completely pulled free of my tanned beauty. I smiled as I felt her body relax around me, thankful for the respite from torturous pleasure. Vanessa's white thong slid easily away from her firm hips.

That moment of serenity was when I struck. My hips slammed forward to drive me deeper and harder than I'd gone before. Taken by surprise, Kali's jaw dropped open with a scream of pure delight. Her back arched and her body bucked.

Vanessa almost choked. Her powerful gasp was swallowed by my demanding mouth. Her arms and legs locked in order to prevent collapse. After a moment, her gasp became insistent squeaks and I finally released her to savor what I had wrought.

The moment Kali's face, her mouth open in orgasm, slammed between Vanessa's legs I released my grip on the thong. It snapped back into place, only barred by Kali's head. When Vanessa's legs seized, the tension kept them tight and the submissive woman locked firmly in place.

My smile must have been feral as I relaxed back. My hands gripped Kali's tan thighs and contorted her legs as wide as only a dancer or model could manage. I buried myself within her over and over to the glorious music of the joyous screams of two women, one muffled and the other free.

I felt the pressure build quickly from there. How could I not. Both women were deep within the throws of orgasm. The sounds of their harmonious voices, not to mention the squelch of flesh liberally slicked by their desires, were aphrodisiacs! While their breasts were still covered, I had an relatively unimpeded view of their slick pussies. A sight made all the sweeter by the sight of Kali's trapped face buried in Vanessa just as I was buried inside her.

Most of all, there was the way that Kali's body pressed, tugged and milked me. I'd long since learned women could fake nearly every sign of true pleasure. The one thing they could not imitate well enough were the reactions of their deepest muscles. Rather than turn my submissive off, my demand that she pleasure her companion had sent her to the next level.

I felt the pulse that signified the edge of oblivion. Molten fire raged forward and burst from me. The swell of pleasure pushed Kali over the edge. Despite her muffled state, her scream was loud and long. The shockwave rippled through her actions and exploded into the pale ghost above her, who finally collapsed.

My rhythm faltered instantly and I fell forward. We lay there, for minutes, in a tangled heap. Beneath me, Kali continued to shudder with aftershocks. Only the fact that her head remained trapped by Vanessa's thong caused similar shudders in the larger woman long after they would normally have faded.

When I finally felt convinced I had enough strength, I pulled myself upright. My hands easily found the edge of the white underwear and released my captive from her immediate prison. Her hands remained bound above her, but at least she was free of her appointed task.

I hadn't thought about the fact that the thong had similarly held Vanessa prisoner. The moment they slid off she couldn't help but roll to her side. The aftereffects had finally subsided and she was left panting. I knew, even before I looked, there would be a fresh, demanding, fire within her eyes. I had personal experience with pleasuring her. While she reveled in the sensation it always left her insisting on living, pulsing, flesh within her. It's one reason I'm fairly certain she'd never make it as a lesbian.

I looked down. I certainly wasn't ready for another round.

And yet, as I looked back up, I caught the glazed expression of the woman still trapped beneath us. I could tell she was so completely satisfied that anything but the most demented or dire circumstances would be met with joyous capitulation. I allowed my gaze to travel to and lock with my still unsatisfied companion. Her disappointment shifted to confusion with more than a hint of hope as she read my intent to leave her fulfilled as well.

I climbed up onto the bench. From the way I hung limp, it was easy to understand her disappointment and confusion. She knew as well as I that it would take more than a little work to get me back up to speed. I could also tell she didn't quite have the strength for it. Fortunately, I had other ideas.

"If you would be so kind," I muttered as I straddled the captive woman's head, "could you clean me?"

The dazed grin turned positively goofy as her eyes tried to focus on the limp form that dangled in front of her. Willingly, her head lifted up and her mouth closed around me. With only the first languid stroke of her lips, I knew it was going to be a long and amazing afternoon!

Copyright, November 2011 by Deathlynx

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds