• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Session Ch. 03

Photo Session Ch. 03

As I got ready for my monthly day with Grant, Paul asked what it was to be today. I never know until I see Grant I replied. Paul kissed me goodbye saying have a good day my little black loving slut. I thought about what Paul had said, He was right I had turned into a right slut always wanting black cock but knowing I was doing it with his approval. I slipped my black hold up stockings up my legs deciding today that I would go out with no underwear on. Grant tooted letting me know he was outside my heart raced as I left.

Grant told me we were off to the country again as it was such a hot day I couldn’t wait to feel the warm sun beating down onto my naked body, when we arrived I noticed it was a different place to where we went last time. Grant got his gear from the car and we set off, Grant pointing the way as we walked. The spot was very quiet trees all round, I laid the big blanket out and laid on it Grant was setting up his gear as I felt the warm sun on my face and the cooling breeze against my bare pussy as it gently blow up my skirt. I removed my top throwing it to one side as I started to pose enjoying the warm sun knowing what to do as Grant clicked away, I eased my skirt off and laid there naked apart from my black hold up stockings. From the corner of my eye I noticed he had set a video camera up, I thought that’s different Paul will really like that.

After a few more shot’s Grant pointed towards the picnic table and bench telling me to lay on it, I climbed up and laid back draping my legs over the side. Grant passed me a black vibrator saying use this as I tape you, I opened my legs running it over my naked body slowly moving it downwards closing my eyes as I found my clit. I slipped it between the lips to my pussy, slowly easing it up until it was fully inside me. I squeezed on one of my tits as I moved the vibrator back and forth rocking my hips enjoying the sensation that was running through my body but wishing for a real cock. I glanced over to Grant who looked towards the trees I followed his glance seeing two black guys standing there naked rubbing their cocks, I looked back to Grant who smiled this told me he had set it up. They started walking towards me my eyes flicking from one cock to the other, they both had fully erect cocks their balls swinging as they walked towards me.

I continued using the vibrator as they looked down watching it slip back and forth from my pussy, one of them run his hand up my inner thigh as the other moved up the table kneeling to the side of me lifting my head rubbing his cock against my face. The other knelt between my legs parting them wide his lips moving up my thigh towards my pussy. Slowly I moved my head towards the cock by my face, licking the tip as he gently rubbed it. As Grant moved closer with the camera I moved my head taking it into my mouth, the other black guy was licking at my pussy every now and again he probed his tongue between my pussylips. I could feel my juices leaking from me which the black guy lapped up, I sucked hard on the black cock in my mouth caressing his balls gently taking it as deep as I could.

The black guy between my legs stood the tip of his cock easing my pussylips open, with a hard thrust forward he rammed it into me it felt so big hitting places I never knew a cock could. The other black guy was now squeezing my tit rocking his cock to and from my open mouth, Grant now had the camera pointing towards my pussy full of black cock pumping hard into it. The black guy fucking my mouth told the other one that pussy looks good I want some of that, and they changed places bending me over the table. The first guy laid on the table opened his legs as I rubbed his cock licking it’s length feeling the second guy’s cock entering my wet pussy, he gripped my waist as his fat cock slammed into my pussy. I was yelling out yes fuck me with every hard thrust forward, still rubbing the monster cock only inches from my mouth.

The black guy behind me slapped my arse hard telling me to ride his mates cock, he helped me up onto the table placing my legs either side of his waist as he held his fat monster cock upwards waiting for my pussy. The second guy placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed down forcing my pussy down hard onto his mates waiting monster cock, oh shit its so big I screamed out feeling it stretching my pussy as it hit the top of me. The second guy now stood on the table moving my head towards his cock which I took into my mouth once more very deeply feeling it touching the back of my throat, the guy under me was bucking his hips upwards as he squeezed my bouncing tits. Grant was now standing back tapping the action as it unfolded before him, I was bouncing on the first guys cock as I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth reaching up squeezing his balls once more.

Again they changed places this time I laid on the table as the second black guy moved between my legs as I opened them wrapping them round his waist, he held my arse slightly off the table slamming his cock back into my pussy. Grant moved close to film me sucking the balls of the first guy as he rubbed his cock over my face. I could feel the second guy’s balls slapping again my arse he was really pounding his monster cock deep into me. Moments later I felt the second guy filling my pussy with his hot cum. Yes I screamed out fill my pussy he stood there shaking as he emptied his load into me. As quick as he pulled out the first guy was ramming his thick hard cock into my pussy that was already full of cum, he held my ankles lifting my legs high and wide he cock hitting home with very hard thrusts. I squeezed my tits calling out fuck me fuck me fill me pussy, Grant was now by my head the camera pointing towards my pussy tapping the black guy’s cock slamming hard into my pussy.

As his cock hit home deep in me I started to shake as my own climax shot through my whole body, I screamed out again harder, harder fuck me fuck me. The first guy really pumped into me fast I could hear our skin slapping together as I moved to meet his cock pounding into me, he screamed out this time yes as he stopped moving I felt him unload the contents of his balls to my pussy. He leant down and we kissed as slowly his monster cock went limp slipping from me. I laid there legs open as the two black guy’s walked off back towards the trees, I opened my pussylips wide letting Grant film their cum leaking from me as it dribbled down the crack to my arse.

Grant drove back to his studio as I felt well and truly fucked, the two black guy’s cum was leaking from me dribbling down over my arse all over the front seat of Grant’s car. Grant went to develop the photo’s as I went and cleaned myself, Grant passed me the photo’s and video the to my surprise passed me £200 saying the two black guy’s were his mate’s and that they had offered £150 each to fuck me. He went on to tell me that I could have plenty of work and earn some money having fun fucking the guy’s he arranged for me, I was shocked but happy to earn some money of my own so I agreed.

Once home I sorted myself out my pussy feeling very sore from the double fuck I’d had earlier, I had the tape in the video ready for when Paul got home. We watched it together Paul couldn’t believe it saying to me you really are a black man’s slut now, I smiled thinking to myself how much I love black cock. I told him that Grant was now setting up guy’s to fuck me and that I would be getting paid, Paul asked was he to become a sort of pimp for me. I nodded, yes I suppose that’s about it I’m going to be Grant’s whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Session Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 616 milliseconds