• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Shoot
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Photo Shoot

She was trying to get his penis inside her! She wanted to be fucked by Darrel and was trying to fuck him right in front of me. There was nothing fake about her need. He responded by shifting his hips and bringing the angle of his erection on a penetration course. Darrel's penis was now aimed straight into my wife's wide open vagina. He looked at me; both of us almost swooning. Marcy was still staring at him. I gave a barely perceptible nod before I knew what I was doing, but by then, it was too late. Darrel had turned at the movement and slowly, but forcefully, thrust his hips upwards against Marcy's.

With agonizing slowness, I watched Darrel's engorged penis slide into my wife's very wet vagina. Marcy just moaned in relief. She collapsed onto the bed as Darrel stroked his penis into her and then pulled out in one long stroke. He could't keep it slow, though, and started pumping his erection into my wife with increasing speed and force. The sight of his purple penis invading her over and over caused me to jump. It was enough to remember the camera and I got several shots of them fucking. I ran through a range of emotions. I felt pride at the sexual allure of my wife. I felt generosity to our friend to be sharing something so wonderful. And I felt satisfaction that my wife and closest friend were enjoying the event, however unplanned.

Darrel leaned his head around and kissed Marcy as he fucked her, and the act pushed him over the edge. He grabbed her hip and started sliding deeper without pulling out more than halfway. Marcy's movements became more pronounced with lust and I could see her chest fluttering in excitement. Her eyes rolled back and her head hung over, jerking with the thrusts of their fuck. Darrel looked like he lost his breath, and with a final jerking push, buried his penis as far as he could get it inside my wife's hungry pussy. His grunts and jerks told me he was shooting sperm deep into her. Marcy moaned loud in satisfaction and shook with the force of her own orgasm.

The satisfaction that flowed from them assured me that there was nothing to regret. I got it all on film.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Shoot
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds