Photographs and Memories

Even as she said that I thought 'Holy shit, I was hoping for twice a month for a year and she just increased it by 650%! (Yeah, I know; I just can't keep math out of my head!) What I said was, "How does now sound?" With that I moved between her legs and pushed my ¾ hard cock back into her warm and moist pussy. Mom groaned in surprise and lust as I pumped her three times as my shaft became fully aroused.

"Oh god son, that sounds wonderful and feels even better. Now fuck me and make me cum some more!" In all modesty, I did that and more as I pushed her to five more orgasms while filling her pussy with three more of my loads! I didn't stop until she begged me to; and even then I got her off once more as I emptied my balls inside of her. I slumped down beside her and we both drifted off asleep within minutes.

**********

I woke to an incredible sensation on my dick. My eyes opened and there sat my mom gently riding my rock hard shaft. The sunlight shining behind her made her hair glow around her face. I reached up and grasped each of her tits and massaged them as her eyes shot open at my touch.

"Oh god baby, help me! I'm almost there!" My hips started thrusting up into her hard and in less than two minutes she cried out, "Holy shit I'm cumming! Oh god! Oh god! OH FUCK ME GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Her hands on my knees caught her as she fell backwards, her body shaking wantonly through her climax. Only capable of moans she shook violently as her pussy spasmed and grabbed tightly onto my cock!

Her eyes were again tightly closed after she came, her breathing hard and short. My fingers were so tightly gripping her tits that I expected dad to see the bruises when he gets home in a week or so. Very softly mom was mumbling her adoration for my cock. Suddenly I listened much closer as she softly said, "Oh my god, it's better than they said it was."

"Mom ... what did you say?"

"Oh shit! Nothing! I didn't say anything!"

I really grabbed her tits and pulled her upright as I gave her a hard upwards thrust while I asked, "THIS is better than WHO said?"

"Oh shit!"

"Well?"

"Oh god, I didn't mean to say anything. Oh hell ... our little party group had a meeting Thursday morning over at Mrs. Wood's house. I kept getting some strange looks from a couple of the women and near the end I asked Pristine what was wrong with her." Mom went on with her story:

"Most of the ladies had left when Pristine asked 'How are things between you and Russell?' I looked at her wondering why she would ask me that when Jennie whispered into her ear, 'He's fucking you too, isn't he?'

"They both blushed at realizing what they had just admitted, as well as that it had happened right in front of me. I forced them to tell me everything, and when they were finished I just couldn't believe it. Hell, I was aghast that our minister's wife had fucked my son; yet she sounded so happy that it was happening. Not that she had wanted it to, but since she said there was no way out, she was glad she could enjoy it so much! And then Jennie spoke up with, 'Me too, I didn't know I could cum as much I did with Russ!' She really shocked me when she said, 'I can't wait for him to come over again!'

"Then Pristine mentioned she had told you that I should be the first one (ha, ha) after her, that you went after. I cried for nearly twenty minutes that my baby might even think about that. But they consoled me and both told me to go for it if you gave me the opportunity. But since then you never gave any indication that you might want to fuck me and it was beginning to drive me insane with lust! I hate to admit it but I was getting worried that you didn't want me! It was crushing me to think that you might be the only male on earth who DIDN'T want to fuck his mother! Hell, if your dad knew how to quench my fires this probably wouldn't have happened but he doesn't. And you my wonderful son, you really know how to fuck!"

She had been slowly rocking and rolling her hips as she spoke but suddenly she groaned, "Oh fuck you feel so good! Fuck me son! Fuck me and show me just how right they were!"

I never knew my mom was such a horny fuck fiend! She never let me rest for more than ten minutes before resuming our marathon fuck-fest as we went through every position either of us had ever heard of as well as every room in our house! The last three times she came she was riding me because I was just too tired to do it. My cock however was hard enough to please her and even came up with four fairly good shots of cum to go along with her last climax of the day.

We kissed gently and lovingly as she slumped down onto my chest, her pussy shivering around my pulsing shaft. Finally mom rolled her head to the side and sighed out, "Oh my god ... that was SO good! Nobody has ever made me feel like this before! Thank you son ... I love you so much!"

"I basically force you into this and you 'thank' me? Damn mom, are you all right?"

"Oh baby, I am so much better than 'all right'! Besides, I could see it on your face that I sort of forced you into making your decision about fucking me." Mom gave me a quick kiss then went on, "Okay, so you really didn't decide to fuck me since you just asked for blowjobs. But I was so horny from anticipation that I just couldn't wait to feel your wonderful cock inside of me. Oh my god you are so much better than Pristine and Jennie said you were!"

"If it makes you feel any better mom, I've never been this fucked out in my life! Didn't think I could fuck this much in one day! Shit mom, I thought you were trying to take care of every picture in one day!"

"I don't think you know math very good son," mom said as I looked at her in puzzlement. "You only asked for blowjobs so if I don't finish you in my mouth then it doesn't count!" I nearly shit as she said that. "So as satisfying as today has been, I have only taken care of four of those pictures!"

"Um...."

"Don't argue with me, I have a debt to pay and I fully intend to satisfy it! If I get a little satisfaction along the way, well, so much the better!"

"Are you serious mom?"

"Oh god yes, no way can I risk having any of those pictures fall into the wrong hands! I intend to do EVERYTHING I need to in order to prevent that from ever happening!" She smiled as I looked at her in shock. Her hand slid down to my crotch and she grasped me gently then gave me four full strokes. "Oh baby, can you get it back up for me? I really need to cum some more! Please baby?"

"Holy shit mom, you are incredible!"

"Trust me son," she said as she inhaled my slowly rising shaft and gave me five awesome deep-throat movements before pulling off of me to continue, "you are extremely incredible yourself!" Again she swallowed me and worked her throat on me for about three minutes before letting me slip from her mouth with a sigh. She slid up my body while grasping me again in her hand and giving me soft squeezes. "I love my wonderful blackmailing son ... and I really love his glorious cock!"

Well, I guess she really meant it as we resumed making love (no way was what we did 'fucking') and didn't quit for another three hours! I had never before been with a woman with as much passion and tenderness as we had during that time. The last three times I came I was positive my balls were too drained to do it but somehow my mom found more in me.

"Holy shit mom!" I gasped as she slumped down onto me after my last one.

"I'll say!"

"Just to remind you, you took care of two more pictures."

"Good, just let me know when it gets down to forty left. I need to make certain that I don't take care of them all!" Once more I gave her a tired yet questioning look and she dreamily said, "Oh baby, I can't risk being paid in full, you might stop fucking me!"

"I doubt it!"

"Good." She kissed me again and then we drifted off to sleep wrapped in each others arms and legs.

Ch 06

Well, it's December 2nd, and I am now fucking 6 women from mom's party in addition to Penny, the sexy but seemingly not too bright daughter of victim number two. I can't believe she hasn't figured out that I AM doing her mother even though I told her I wanted to fuck her instead. Hmm maybe she has figured it out but no longer cares. Who knows? One of my hardest jobs is trying to keep up with my studies while also keeping up with my fucking!

I think Pristine did a fast one on me. When I showed up at her house for my second session in October I found the house locked and nobody home. Boy was I pissed! I let her know about it and that she now had to service me four times per month instead of the original two. Her response was, "I'm really sorry Russell, and I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. But if it's four times each month that you want me than you WILL have me four times each month!"

What bothered me was the way she smiled afterwards, as if she was very pleased with herself. She is an incredible fuck so I don't mind so much, but if the rest of my slaves figure this out I may be in serious trouble! Besides, mom tries every day to take care of another one of my photos which usually means we fuck for about three hours all over the house! She is very fastidious in her count and refuses to count it as a 'blow job' if she doesn't swallow every bit of my sperm! Even if that means taking every rope but one, she says it doesn't count and will NOT have me later saying it didn't count. Lately not too many have 'counted'.

I suppose you are wondering why I haven't fucked the last of those seven women. Well, to my surprise my mom, Pristine and Jennie all told me that Amy (the choir director) is not only frigid but totally anti sex. Word is that her whipped husband only gets it once a month (they've been married for three years) and then only if he's lucky. She will come up with all sorts of things he did wrong that wipe out his chance for that month! My only thought was, 'I'll bet he was pissed after the ceremony to find out that his 'ten' of a wife still wouldn't put out!'

On the other hand, if she really is that much of a hater of fucking then forcing her to do me twice a month -- or more -- should be quite a mental high! So here I am at her front door, knowing that her husband has left for a four day business trip. My guess is he is also going for some hooker sex as well!

"Oh, it's you Russell," she said as she answered the door. "What do you want?"

"I have something of great importance to discuss with you. May I please come in?" Inwardly I chuckled as I realized I was acting like a vampire ... can't enter your house unless invited in. What a joke!

Amy looked upset at my request but then gave me a tepid smile and said, "Well, okay. But for just a moment, I have to leave soon." 'Too bad for you again' I thought as I stepped through her door.

After a few minutes of just talking with her she grew impatient and demanded, "Either tell me what you wanted to or leave ... NOW!"

"A good hostess isn't so short with her guests," I said as I opened my envelope and reached inside. She started to say something but I cut her off with, "Don't say another word until you look at this!"

She looked down at the 8 by 10 color photo of her nude body with an equally nude female facing away from the camera but apparently just finishing kissing Amy on the tit! Her left nipple (closest to the mystery woman) was much harder than the right and she had a dreamy look in her eyes. I knew it was pure coincidence but one had to see the entire sequence of photos to really know the truth. This picture's words were nearly all lies.

"Oh my GOD!" she gasped as both her hands went to her mouth. "How did you get this!?!? I've never ... it's ...... oh my ......... nooooooo." Slowly she slumped onto a chair as she held the photo before her. Suddenly she crumpled it into a ball and bellowed, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT! YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU GET THIS?"

"Hey, you are the one that took off all of her clothes! All I did was push a button a few times," and I placed another picture in front of her making her gasp in shock again. "Possibly these pictures show correctly what was happening, maybe they are very misleading. The question is, what will your husband believe?"

"He ... he knows I would never ..."

"Well, he knows you would never ... with a man ... but" and I let that hang in the air as her face turned white then crimson.

"Oh god ... why ... why are you doing this?"

"In all humility I am not god. But thanks for the compliment. I am showing these to you (and I placed a third, then a fourth followed by a fifth photo on her lap) so that you will understand that for the next year I own you."

"Ghph!" or however you spell the sound she made.

"More to the point, for the next year I own your mouth, I own your pussy and I own your ass!"

"NEVER!"

"Have it your way, I'm sure your husband will love receiving these (I continued putting more and more photos on her lap) and more. No other woman will be identifiable in any photo that I send to him, but I assure you that YOU will be quite clear and in a very questionable pose. I can't say that you were doing anything wrong in any of the pictures I would send; but you can see how easily one can get the wrong idea."

"I won't do it! You can't make me do it! Now get out of my house!"

"I told you that I own you therefore I think this makes this MY house. Now why don't you be a good slave and suck my cock."

"NEVER! I DON'T do that! You men are all alike, thinking women are just for your pleasure you fucking pig!"

"Such talk. Why don't you teach the choir to sing that verse ... maybe even in 4 part harmony? Our ministers would both simply LOVE hearing that! Now strip and suck my cock!"

"Never! A lady doesn't do that!"

"Maybe, but a slave does. Now STRIP start SUCKING!" Part of me wished I had just deleted all of her photos, since it seemed like she would be a bland fuck. But the other part of me knew ... no make that HOPED she would come out of her shell. "If you do a good job, I promise to make it enjoyable for you too."

"NOTHING is enjoyable about some sweaty pig shoving his thing into you until he messes inside of you! God I HATE that!"

"You are wearing a nice outfit. It would be a shame if I had to tear it to pieces while removing it from you. NOW STRIP, BITCH!"

"THE NERVE!" she gasped as her right hand shot out as if to slap me. I was used to this reaction by now and caught her hand in mid flight. "OW! OW! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she cried out as I twisted her wrist.

"No ... YOU are making your own wrist hurt by refusing me! Now strip or I destroy your clothes."

"PIG!" she said as her fingers went to her blouse and slowly began undoing the top button. She acted as if she was all thumbs making it take forever to get just one undone.

"Faster slave!"

"ASSHOLE PIG BASTARD!"

"This will happen to you twice each month for a year! If you continue with this attitude I will gladly make it once a week!"

"YOU .........." she yelled then much softer she finished with "... oh damn it." Even as she said that her fingers moved faster and soon she sat there with her first five buttons undone. Then she just looked at me.

"Good grief woman, stand up and finish with the top." She looked at me with hatred but didn't move other than to close the gap between the two sides. "I warned you," I said as my hands shot out and grabbed her blouse before ripping it from her, the last two buttons flying as they popped while parts of the fabric tore in two.

"OUCH!" she cried out, "That hurt!" she said as her hands rubbed the red marks where the fabric had scuffed her skin.

"So are you going to finish or do I?"

"Why did I ever like you, you piece of shit?" Yet even as she spoke her hands went behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Thrusting her chest out she challenged me with "Happy now, you piss-ant? Is this what you want?"

"Nice tits but you know that isn't what I want. I want you buck naked with my cock down your damned throat! Now STRIP!" As she roughly undid her slacks and shoved them down her hips her tits shook nicely showing she retained the firmness of youth even though she was 29 or 30 years old. Guess not having kids does help keep them looking good. Again she paused but the moment my hands moved just a bit she rapidly pulled her panties down and let them fall to the floor on top of her slacks. She easily slipped out of her shoes and then her slacks and panties combo leaving her in only her socks. DAMN her body is FINE! Now I was certain her husband was pissed that he seldom got to dip his Willy into that fine piece of pussy!

"Socks too?" she softly asked.

"DUH! If they are still on you then you are not naked! Christ you can't be that dumb!" I smiled as she struggled to remove them while her tits really swayed nicely. "Now turn around slowly, oh yeah just like that. Damn Amy, you have one hell of a body on you! I bet your husband salivates every time he sees you like this."

"He has never seen me like this ... never.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because I won't let him. I don't like him lusting after my body ... lusting after me like you are right now. It's disgusting."

"Don't you like to look at him?"

"I ... I've never seen him naked."

"Never?"

"Never, not even once."

"Jesus, don't you two ever do it?"

"Once in a while I let him, but it's always with the lights off! And I just move my panties to the side and pull my nightgown up a bit. It doesn't last very long anyway so what is the point of getting undressed completely?"

"My god woman, you really need to loosen up! Now take my clothes off."

"Oh god no!" she said before her eyes shot up to meet mine and then she said very softly, "Oh damn you, alright." She stepped up to me and pulled my T-shirt up and off of me then her hands grabbed my belt and she yanked hard on it. Realizing that was a mistake she looked to me and quickly said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"Okay, but don't make that kind of mistake again."

Much more carefully she undid my cargo shorts (damn I love living in the southwest desert) and pushed them down my legs where she helped me step out of my shoes and then the shorts. She looked up at me then looked to my crotch and softly said, "Damn you," as she eased my shorts off of me and down my legs where I easily stepped out of them.

Perhaps you are expecting me to say that I had a massive raging hard on but I didn't. Not even the beginnings of one. In all honesty, I was getting so much pussy that, when coupled with this incredibly NON-erotic scene left me limp in spite of her incredible beauty. "I thought you were this macho man that was going to force me to do unspeakable things. This sure isn't much to look at and my husband is lots harder than you are! These things sure are ugly."

"Glad you like it so much," I said. She just knelt there looking at me as if she had never seen a cock before and had no idea what to do with one. "Okay bitch, get started. And be careful with your teeth! I don't want BOTH of us to be hurting when this is over!" She winced when I said 'both' and he facer slowly moved forward.

"I don't know how you think you'll be able to fuck me with this thing. Dave is much harder than you plus he's bigger as well. Oh shit, you're leaking piss!"

"Get used to it bitch! It's going to be part of your diet for the next year or so."

"OR SO! You said this was only for ONE year!"

"Yup, I said twice a month for one year. Then I said if you pissed me off it would become once a week after that. That means that if you piss me off today your requirements will go from 24 times to 52 for the year." Her hand had fallen off of me so I went on, "However, if you decide to piss me off a second time then it goes from one year to TWO!" Amy gasped loudly while I continued, "So pretty woman, if you somehow decide to piss me off TWICE today, you will change your enslavement from 24 times with me to 104! I sort of like that idea because I am certain that by the end of that time you will become an incredible fuck!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds