Picture Perfect

Finally, sitting there nude, with her legs wide open, she looked at the camera and said "Thank you for the tapes Louise. You have no idea how much pleasure they gave us."

US!!!!

Then the camera panned away from the bed and, on a large couch, were sitting three nuns all wearing their full black habits. Two were white and one was Black and I didn't recognize any of them. And I had to laugh again. Sister had a cheering section!

They waved at the camera and gaily said in unison "hello Louise." Then the Black nun said "do you remember me Louise? This is Tanya. They call me Sister Immaculata now." (The other two nuns started laughing.) "And don't you dare think for a second Louise Padden that I didn't notice you staring at my tits in the shower!"

Well you could have knocked me over with a feather, but I now knew for sure that this was going to be quite a party. So I stopped the tape, stripped naked and sat in my favorite jerk off chair with my legs draped over the arms.

I restarted the tape and the camera panned back to Sister Margaret Claire and she was now lying down on the bed with her legs wide open. Her hairy cunt was just as beautiful as ever and she was gently circling her clit with her finger. Then she reached over and picked up a flesh colored butt plug and slipped it into her ass. Next she picked up a large black dildo and slid it into her wet pussy half way. She moved it in and out for a minute and then pushed it in deep.

I could hear the sounds of her rapid breathing and could see that her large clit was now fully erect. She raised her head, looked right into the camera, and said "I love you very much Louise and I'm going to come for you. " My cunt started throbbing from those hot beautiful words.

She reached for a small powerful vibrator and started working her clit with one hand while she slid the dildo in and out with the other. After a minute she started moving her hips up and down and then finally lifted her wide open legs into the air. I could see that she was getting close.

Then, when I least expected it, the camera panned back to the couch. Now the two white nuns had their habits hiked up to their waists, their feet up on the couch, and their bare legs wide open. They were fingering their pussies like crazy. One of them was also slipping her finger in and out of her ass. Sister Immaculata knew what I wanted to see, however, so she had stripped naked and, while she fingered her cunt with one hand, she kneaded one of her huge black breasts with the other.

As you can imagine, I was working my clit like crazy as I watched this amazing scene. The camera panned back to Sister Margaret Claire. Her wide open legs were now even higher in the air. She was thrusting the dildo in and out faster and faster and was working her clit round and round with the vibrator.

Then, off camera, I could hear a loud moan of pleasure as one of the other nuns started coming. Then I could hear the other two climax simultaneously and their loud cries of sweet ecstasy were unmistakable. Sister Margaret Claire could hear them too and that pushed her over the edge. She jammed in the large dildo up to the hilt and a powerful orgasm swept over her. As she writhed with pleasure she began to shout "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" as each of the powerful contractions deep in her cunt bathed her in blissful sensation.

I had held off as long as I could, but was now powerless to stop myself any longer. I slid a finger into my ass as I bore down on my clit and the thought of Sister Margaret Claire's magnificent climax gave me the most powerful and sustained orgasm that I had ever experienced in my life. Huge heavenly spasms of ecstasy surged through my swollen cunt again and again and again until I was completely spent.

After a couple of minutes I got up and turned off my video camera. I sent the tape to Sister Margaret Claire the next day. I can hardly wait to see what she sends back to me.

Amen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds