• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Picture Show

Picture Show

My wife Indulgence and I had taken the day off to run some errands and generally spend the day together. We went to the mall to grab a few things and noticed they were showing a movie in the multiplex that we had both wanted to see, the show started at 2:00 p.m. so we both decided to go check it out.

We arrived in the theater at a quarter till and surprisingly there were very few people in attendance (perhaps 20) we made our way up to the top row and sat down. By the time the movie started there was only a couple of people seated near us, one man about three rows in front of us and a couple of college guys one row down and several seats to our right.

Indulgence was wearing this very sexy red sundress that was fairly low cut which showed ample cleavage and it was pretty short too, around mid thigh. Which was just enough to show off her sexy legs and not be to reviling for her normally conservative nature. She wore these sexy strappy sandals and her whole outfit really showed off her ample curves curves and 36 D breasts! Her sandy blond hair flowed over her tan shoulders and was set off by her beautiful blue eyes. She looked delectable! Like the shy, conservative southern bell she is. Nothing to revealing but just enough to make a guy want to know what's underneath. I love going out with my sexy wife, as I really enjoy watching other guys reactions as she passes by!

Well Indulgence always gets very horny in the theater and she almost always gives me a hand job even if its just through my trousers, but today I was in for a big surprise. She started her usual rubbing of my crouch so I just leaned back to enjoy it. She then leaned over and whispered "do anyone would notice" as she unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and started to lick and suck on my throbbing head. I reached over and started to squeeze and fondle her ass That's when I noticed one of the college guys pointing us out to his friend.

I said nothing to Indulgence and she hadn't noticed anything, since her back was to them. I then started to gather her dress in my hand to expose her very round very firm thong-clad ass. I could tell that they were getting a good show by the smiles and whispers they were exchanging. Then I started to pull down her panties and rub her ass hole and pussy, she was soaking wet. This was the first time we had gone this far in public, and little did she know people were watching!

As I looked up again I noticed that one of the college guys quietly walking over to us, I still said nothing to her about it. He was a good-looking young man much younger than us about 23, with dark hair and an athletic build. He stood behind her stroking his cock through his sweat pants and watched me getting perhaps the best blow-job of my life. I smiled at him and nodded my approval. I then removed my hand from her ass as I did he took over where I left off, gently rubbing her ass and clit.

She was totally unaware that there was now some stranger behind her attending to her pleasure. Then as I started to rub her breasts it hit her there were now four hands working on her desirable body. She paused for a moment to look back and see a total stranger smiling back at her rubbing her wet pussy.

At first she was shocked and she looked at me with a worried horrified expression on her face. I said it's okay, just enjoy it and gently guided her mouth back to the task from which it came. I could tell she was getting very excited and she sucked my hard cock like it's never been sucked before, with a passion and intensity that was heavenly.

As Joe College knelt down and started to lick her pussy she started moaning softly, rotating and grinding her hips on his face making it obvious that she was really enjoying it. After a couple of minuets I felt her body tensed up and started to quiver as she reveled in her first orgasm of the afternoon. She stopped sucking me momentarily as she bit her lip during the convolutions to keep from screaming out in ecstasy.

She then rose up and kissed me deeply as she reached out and started to stroke Joe's cock through his jogging paints. And Joe was HUNG! His cock was easily 9 inches and thick, her hand couldn't quite reach all the way around it! That's when she straddled me and sank my "average" cock deep inside her sopping wet wanting pussy.

While she was ridding me she worked Joe's pants down and started to lick the head of his cock, slowly at first with just little flicks of her tongue on his head. Then as her motions on top of me became more rapid she took him as deep down her throat as she could. She was alternating between stroking his shaft with her left hand and caressing his balls with her right. Licking up and down the length like it was an amazingly delicious pop-sickle then back into the depths of her throat as she'd force him as deep as possible!

Then I could feel her spasms start again as she started her second orgasm. I was unable to contain myself my previously conservative, practically virginical wife was now indulging in my most erotic fantasy, it was sexiest thing I've ever experienced or ever seen! I lost all control my cock began to pulse

and twitch as I shot my load deep inside her with the most violent, intense, pleasurable orgasm of my life!

We slowed for a moment as my cock began to deflate and her hungry pussy sucked every last drop of cum my testicles could produce. She leaned over and whispered to me "I want him in side me." I replied "If that's what you want!" She stood up and bent over in front of him for which he needed no further instructions. He had no trouble sliding his huge cock into her hungry wetness and quickly went to work pounding her hot pussy.

I knew that he was reaching places that had never been reached before and she was loving it! She was working her hips to meet his every thrust and trying to contain her screams of pleasure at the same time. She was consumed with lust, desire, and totally enveloped in the moment!

That's when I noticed Joe College's buddy step over the row in front of us so that he was now standing in front of my wife. He pulled his cock out and started to stroke its length (he was of average size too, not huge but nothing to be ashamed of either). So now she was resting her on elbows across my knees and to my right she was being fucked like never before and to my left was Joe's buddy standing in front of my sweet wife watching the action and jerking off just 12 inches from her face.

Indulgence watch with him total lust in her eyes and a huge cock in her pussy. She reached out took him in her hand and started stroking his rigid shaft. Then she pulled him into her mouth and took him down her throat all the way to his balls! I was so impressed with her obvious talents. I guess he had either been playing with himself for a while, or he was just really worked up, or she was just working him like he's never been worked before, or maybe a combination of all three because it didn't take him long to fill her mouth with his sticky juices.

She milked his cock for all it was worth and swallowed every drop. This was the first time she had ever swallowed cum, she turned to me and in quick rapid breaths said, Mmmm That was so good. Then she started to quiver as the young man to her rear had picked up the pace as he was getting ready to cum into her normally puritanical pussy. As her vaginal muscles started contracting as her third orgasm was coming quickly, it was more than the young man could handle and he poured his load deep inside her thirsty box. He stood there and jerked his hips as he seemed to be trying to shove his large member as deep in her as he could in what had to be the longest orgasm I've ever witnessed!

After the convulsions were over she stood up and kissed each of them deeply, passionately probing each with her tongue. Then she took my hand and said let's go as she started walking towards the exit. The young men each thanked me for having such a wonderful sexy hot wife as she and I walked out of the theater with a huge smile blessing each of our faces.

I was almost in shock as she had known this to be my most erotic fantasy and now she had made it a reality!

That night we had the most amazing sex of our relationship as we recounted the events of the day. But what I find ironic is that the man that was two rows in front of us never knew what was going on behind hind him or if he did he never let on. Hopefully there will be more adventures to cum!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Picture Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds