• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Pictures of Lily

Pictures of Lily

12345

Jeremy was only a few months out of college when he finally landed a decent job. He'd been working part-time and living at home while he was job-shopping for a 'career' position that was somehow related to his studies as a Marketing major.

He had been applying for many positions in different locations, and it was a great relief when he'd been offered and accepted a position in the marketing department for a large pharmaceutical company. It was a great load off his mind for a number of reasons, but primarily because it would get his old man off his back, he'd make some decent money and he could afford to get out of his parents' house once and for all. After four years living on his own while away at school, living back at home had become a major pain in the ass.

The job he'd accepted was in a city about three hours from where his parents lived. On the Saturday before the Monday he was to begin work he loaded up his fifteen year-old Volvo wagon with all of his stuff and was ready to drive to his new city. The plan was to get a cheap hotel room at first and he would scope out the local area for a place to rent. He was hoping to find a reasonable place that was furnished.

His mother Dana came out to his car to say goodbye. His dad was off playing golf.

"Now, drive safely, Jeremy, and call me when you get settled in and let us know where you're staying," Dana said. "And I'll scope around on-line for some rentals and I'll send you any that look interesting."

"Okay Mom, thanks. I'm sure I'll be able to find something before too long. If not I'll just pick up a chick in a bar and go home with her!"

"Oh, stop! I'm sure a tall, handsome young man like you would have no trouble doing so, but I hope it doesn't come to that!"

"Don't worry, Mom, it'll work out," Jeremy said, and hugged her. "Goodbye, and say bye to Dad for me."

----

Jeremy drove the three hours and checked into a Red Roof Inn about a mile from his office. After getting situated in his room he called Dana as requested and then went out to eat. His plan was to get a Sunday paper and drive around to learn the area. Then on Monday morning he'd start his orientation and training.

----

A couple days later Dana was on the phone with her friend Mary, who lived a couple blocks away with her husband Jim and their two children. Dana was forty-two, and although Mary was seven years younger, they got along well and shared many of the same interests. They'd met at the country club, played tennis regularly, and socialized quite a bit.

Dana told Mary about Jeremy's new job in the city and his need to find a place to live.

"You know something, Dana?" Mary said. "My mother lives not far from there. And she has a good-sized property with a pool and a garden and an outbuilding that is an old garage but it has a nice little apartment above it. My father used it as a studio before he died.

"Anyway," she continued, "We've encouraged her to rent it out, just to have somebody else around, but she never has because she didn't want to risk getting some lunatic in there and then she couldn't get them out! But it would be perfect for one person."

"Really?" Dana said excitedly. "Do you think she'd rent it to Jeremy?"

"She might, I'll ask her. It's full of junk and will need some cleaning up, but it's a nice little place. It has a kitchenette and bathroom and one extra-large room. And it's only ten or twelve minutes from downtown."

"Wow, that sounds great. And it would save him a lot of stress too, I'm sure!"

"I'll call her tonight. I think she might go for it, I will encourage her to, anyway. I'd feel better knowing she had someone else around. Plus she knows you, so that should help. It will probably come down to whether or not she really wants somebody around."

----

Mary called back that night and told Dana that she'd talked to her mother and she was open to the idea of renting to Jeremy, but she wanted to meet him and interview him first before making a decision. Dana agreed that that made perfect sense, she would do the same.

"My mother said to have Jeremy call her and they'll arrange a time for him to come over. I think it might work out, Jeremy always makes a good impression." She gave Dana her mother's cell number.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Mary! I'll call Jeremy right away, I'm sure he'll be ecstatic. He's been so busy with the new job I know he was not looking forward to apartment hunting."

They said their goodbyes and hung up and Dana immediately called Jeremy's cell phone. He didn't pick up, which was absolutely normal for him, but she left a specific message and he called back in a few minutes. He said thank you very much, and to please thank Mary too. He said he'd call in the morning.

----

Jeremy made the call the next morning and left a voicemail. She called back around lunchtime. He recognized the number.

"Hello, is this Miss Lily?" he answered.

"Why, yes it is, but please, just 'Lily' will do. Formalities are not necessary. Is this Jeremy?"

"Yes," he said.

"My daughter tells me you just started a new job nearby and need to find a place to live."

"Yes, that's right. I just started Monday and I'm staying in a hotel until I find something. Your place sure sounds convenient." He went on to tell her all about the new job he'd landed.

"Well, I have a small apartment above the old garage. It's not much, and will need to be cleaned out, but it would work for a single person. I've thought about renting it for some time but just never seemed to get around to it. And of course, I need to make sure I have a good tenant!"

"I assure you, Lily, I would be an ideal tenant. I'll pay my rent on time and you'll probably hardly hear a peep out of me; they will have me working pretty long and hard at the office for the foreseeable future!"

"You sound like a bright young man. Your employer has a reputation for hiring the sharpest young recruits. Why don't you come over and we can talk and I will show you the place. How about tomorrow evening?"

Jeremy said that would be fine. He was excited with the possibility, unless the place turned out to be a dump. With a little luck he might have a place by the weekend.

----

They had set it up for seven p.m. With Daylight Savings Time in effect, there would be plenty of daylight left in which to see the place. Jeremy found the property easily. It was much larger than he'd expected, perhaps two acres or close to that. There was a long driveway leading up to an old, brick ranch house. There was an attached two-car garage, and he could see another building about fifty yards behind the house. It was two stories with bay doors. He figured that was where the apartment was.

He rang the bell. Lily answered the door promptly.

"You must be Jeremy!" she said enthusiastically.

"That's me. And you must be Lily!"

"The only and only! Come on in and let's sit by the pool and get acquainted. I have a pitcher of iced tea!"

Jeremy followed her. She looked much younger than he expected, and he was quite surprised by how attractive she was. He knew Mary was a few years younger than his own mother, and Lily had to be in her mid-fifties anyway, but she looked ten or fifteen years younger than that. She was maybe five-five, with a healthy, sturdy look. Her hair was shoulder-length, light brown with a narrow streak of gray. You could tell she took care of herself. She wore blue denim cut-offs, had a shapely butt, and her white t-shirt hugged her upper body. Her breasts weren't large, but were perky.

"Please forgive me for the way I look," Lily said. "I spent some time working in the garden when I got home from work."

They walked out onto the screened lanai and sat in lawn chairs while Lily poured tea. Jeremy glanced around at the kidney-shaped pool, at the fountain of water splashing into it, and at the adjacent hot tub.

"You have a beautiful home!" Jeremy said.

"Oh, thank you, Jeremy. It's kind of big for just one person though, and a lot of work!"

"And it looks like your garden is pretty big!" He could see it out back and it looked huge.

"Yes, that's a hobby of mine. I love to garden and I love seeing it grow and then picking the vegetables and canning them. I eat my own vegetables all year long! I rarely have to buy a vegetable at a grocery store."

They made idle chatter for a few minutes while they sipped their drinks. Jeremy liked Lily already, she was very down-to-Earth and easy to talk to, which didn't really surprise him because Mary was the same way. But he was very relieved that they were already so relaxed with one another.

"So, would you like to see the apartment? Lily asked.

"Yes, I would love to."

"Okay, let's go." As they walked Lily told him what to expect.

"Now, don't expect too much, Jeremy. It's a mess and needs a thorough cleaning, so I hope you can see past that. It's full of junk, most of which can be moved downstairs into the garage, and some I'm sure can be thrown out. But it has a full bath, a small kitchenette, a nice-sized closet and a very large room. And there are a few pieces of furniture which you are welcome to use, although you will need to bring your own bed.

They reached the building and climbed the outdoor stairway to the second floor. They entered the apartment, and it was about as good as Jeremy could have hoped for. True, it was full of stuff that had to be moved—stacked boxes, old exercise equipment, record albums, odds and ends—but it would more than suffice for his needs. There was small sofa and chair, end table, and a table with three chairs. The kitchen was equipped with a sink, small fridge, a two-burner stove, microwave and toaster oven. There was a large walk-in closet—also full of stuff—and a small bathroom with a shower stall.

"You can see why I put off renting it!" Lily said. "It will be a lot of work cleaning it out!"

"I can take care of that," Jeremy said.

"I will need to determine what gets tossed and what gets stored downstairs. And it needs a top-to-bottom scrubbing!"

"I'd love to rent it from you, Lily! How much?"

She gave him a number which seemed more than reasonable.

"The utilities are on the same meter as the house, but it shouldn't be that much, so I won't worry about that unless it gets out of hand. And you can help out in the garden."

"Okay, that sounds fine. But I don't know anything about gardening."

"Can you pull weeds?"

"Sure, I can pull weeds."

"Can you turn on the hose?"

"Yes."

"Fine, you're hired. The place is yours."

"Oh, thank you, Lily, thank you. What a relief. You won't be sorry!"

"Glad to have you, neighbor. Come over Saturday morning and we'll get to work. We could have you in by Sunday night."

----

Jeremy arrived at eight a.m. Saturday and Lily was already in the apartment filling boxes and green garbage bags with loose items that were sitting around. Jeremy carried the bags and boxes down the stairs to the garage and stacked the keepers on a pallet and the disposables in the far corner closest to the bay door. Then he started carrying down the stationary bike, a small treadmill and boxes of record albums.

Lily started looking through the stacked boxes one by one to see what was in them. Then she told Jeremy which ones were to go on the pallet and which ones were to go in the corner. Much of the stuff belonged to her kids and they would have to come and deal with that in the future.

This took a few hours. When all the boxes and other miscellany had been removed, and all that remained was the furniture Jeremy planned to utilize, it was almost one o'clock and Lily announced it was time for lunch. They went to the house, washed up, and she served a huge salad—all from her garden—tuna sandwiches and iced tea. They ate ravenously and soon were back to work.

The walk-in closet was full of boxes too, and garment bags on hangers. While Jeremy carried the garment bags down to the garage, Lily went through the boxes one by one and determined that they were all papers and items related to her husband's business, which had been defunct for a few years since his death. By the time Jeremy had carried them all down to the garage and piled them with the disposables, it was getting to be late afternoon.

"Well, it looks like we got quite a lot done today!" Lily exclaimed as she removed the sheet covering the sofa and plopped down.

"We sure did," Jeremy said, sitting down beside her. "Thank you so much. You worked hard!"

"So did you. But I've been meaning to clear this stuff out for ages. I'm glad you came along; I appreciate the help."

"If it's okay, I'll come by tomorrow morning and clean," he said. It's really not bad at all, just windows and floor and kitchen and bathroom."

"That's fine, you can move in tomorrow," she said, and walked to the kitchen and handed him a key. "I'll worry about getting rid of the junk downstairs some other time."

Jeremy took the key and followed Lily out the door and down the stairs. They walked past the garden to the side of the house.

"Thank you, Lily. I appreciate what you're doing for me and I look forward to being neighbors."

He hugged her before he got into his car and drove off.

----

Jeremy showed up Sunday morning with his cleaning supplies and got to work. He knocked down a few cobwebs, and then cleaned the kitchen counter and cabinets. Then the bathroom, which wasn't too bad: the commode needed a good scrubbing but shower looked like it had rarely been used. He mopped the floors. The windows were the worst; they looked like they'd never been cleaned and were covered with years of grime. But after a few hours he was done, and more than pleased with the result.

He was walking to his car to start moving all of his things into the apartment when he saw Lily on her knees in the garden. He waved and walked over.

"How's the cleaning coming, Jeremy?" Lily called.

"All done. Going to move my stuff in now," he said, admiring her thriving garden, lush growth in what had been a very dry summer. "Man, Lily, your garden is amazing! Dry season we've had, most gardens are barely hanging on and yours is flourishing! How do you do it?"

"Pig shit!" Lily said.

"What?" Jeremy said, laughing. It was funny hearing her curse.

"Pig shit. That's the secret. That plus weeding and watering. Most people spend small fortunes on fancy fertilizers and sacks of cow manure and miracle this and that. Me, I call this old farmer friend of mine and he brings over a big truckload of pig manure—he loves having someplace to get rid of it—and dumps it here. And I shovel it and till it and plant and weed and water and this is what you get. Hell, sometimes I grow things I didn't even plant!"

"Wow, that's one I never heard before."

"You heard it here first!"

"So when I'm weeding the garden I'll be kneeling in pig shit?"

"Yep, so don't wear your Sunday best!"

Jeremy laughed and said, "Well, I'm going to unload my car and move my stuff in. Tomorrow when I get home from work I'll do some weeding."

"We all need something to look forward to!" she said.

----

Jeremy moved in and got situated. He made notes of what he needed to get to stock the kitchen. Fortunately it was equipped with some plates and bowls and cups and glasses and silverware and a couple cooking pots, so there was no urgency there, but he would need to shop for a few things. And he needed a bed; he'd be sleeping on the sofa until he could get a bed delivered. Plus, he would need to get home to his parents' house sometime soon to get more of his belongings that would help turn his new apartment into a home.

Over the next few weeks he got to know Lily better. They spent time together in the evenings and on weekends in the garden and they would talk while they worked. They even shared some meals together. More and more Jeremy found himself watching Lily, admiring her body and graceful movements. When she worked in the garden she often wore shorts which accentuated her tanned legs and held snug against her butt and t-shirts that showed off her toned arms and would cling to her breasts when she perspired. After dark she would disappear into her house and then reappear a few minutes later in a swimsuit, and in the dim light she would swim a few laps in the pool, then sit in the hot tub for a while, then dive back into the pool and swim a few more laps. Then she'd go into her house and the lights would go out.

On a Friday after work he drove to his parents' house. He spent the night and then on Saturday morning he loaded his car to the brim with more of his things. He drove to his new apartment and that evening carried it all inside.

He decided to hang all of his heavy winter clothing in the back of the closet since he wouldn't need them for a few months. When he shoved his heavy jackets all the way back he heard something fall to the floor. He stooped down and picked up a one-inch screw. He slid the jackets back and he noticed for the first time a panel about two feet wide that was screwed into the drywall right below the shelf. It had been painted over and was barely visible in the dim light. He saw where the screw had fallen out, and saw five more screws. He removed the screws and panel carefully...it was easy to do because these were the wrong kind of screws for drywall...and placed them on the shelf above.

There were two boxes, each about eighteen inches wide and six inches high. He carried them out to his table and sat down. Inside both boxes were dozens of brown manila envelopes. On the upper right of each envelope, by a neat hand was written the word 'LILY', followed by a number. The envelopes contained photos. Lots and lots of photos. Sexy photos. Nude photos. Nasty photos.

----

He went through the envelopes numerically, and soon after he started he knew he should stop and pack them back up but he couldn't help himself. The photographer was good. All of the pictures were of a much younger Lily, perhaps in her early twenties, at first by herself in different stages of erotic undress. But with each envelope he opened the photos became more and more daring, sexier, dirtier and more graphic.

There was Lily on a mountaintop; you could see mountains far off in the distance behind her. She was dressed in only short cut-offs and a skimpy halter. Photo by photo, as her pose pivoted and moved, a nipple was bared, then a tit, then another nipple, and soon the halter was gone, then the snap on her shorts was undone, and the zipper lowered inch by inch, exposing her bush, then her pants were off, and the last ten prints showed her young naked body in various views, front, rear, silhouette, touching herself.

She was in a studio wearing a long, sheer dress, almost transparent, with nipples hard and a wind blowing the fabric this way and that, showing off her figure and exposing her private parts.

One envelope was 48 prints of her with a shiny dildo in varying depths of insertion in her mouth, her pussy and her ass. Another set showed her doing the same with a carefully chosen selection of phallic fruits and vegetables: a cucumber, a yellow squash, a plantain, a banana, a zucchini, a fat carrot.

There were two sessions of just kissing: one with a handsome, shirtless man, the other with a hot Asian chick.

Another set she was with a slim, blond guy, both completely naked, their genitals never exposed, but always hidden. He was on his knees in front of her, his back to the camera, his head in front of her crotch, hiding it from the lens; then she was doing the same for him. He was behind her with a hand covering each breast and her hands hiding her snatch, then she was behind him with her hands on his penis.

There was an extra-thick envelope of her with an athletic-looking black man, both naked. Numerous shots of them kissing, him sucking her breasts, her licking his hairless chest, then his navel, and southward to his hardened cock, and it was huge. The tip of her tongue on the tip of it, then licking it, then it was in her mouth and inch by inch it disappeared. Then they were lying on floor, him on top of her, his muscled ass taut, and it didn't look like they were faking.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Pictures of Lily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds