Pierre's In-Laws Family BBQ

"Wow! This is all so fucking sexy! I feel so slutty and dirty! Is this what you do when you go out auntie?"

"As often as I can! I just love getting fucked good! I love sex! I love men! I love cock! I'd eat it for dinner if I could! I'm a dirty rotten slut through and through, and I'm going to make you one!"

"Don't worry about me! I think I'll manage just fine. You two just keep on fucking…. I'll wait for my turn. I'll just keep on staring at this beautiful cock ram in and out of your big fat pussy. I just love the education I'm getting from back here!"

Cindy went back to licking everything in her sight. After a little while, she decided to take it up a notch. She grabbed her uncle's sack in her hand and massaged them slowly. She licked her index on her other hand, spat on the balls before her with enough saliva dripping that it slowly slid down, and inserted her finger deep in Pierre's ass. He twitched and lifted his hips slightly to give her better access. Pierre loved it. Cindy then rimmed her aunt's asshole with her tongue, and suddenly push it in deep. Layla let out the sexiest moan Pierre had ever heard. What a sight it would have been for anyone walking in on them – Layla was on top of Pierre, still riding him. Pierre had his knees up, his feet firmly planted on the ground with his hips slightly elevated. And Cindy was on her knees, her hands firmly grabbing Pierre's balls, her finger up his ass, and her tongue deep in Layla's butt. That lasted for a while, and everyone involved very vocally came several times, except for Cindy.

Remembering the task at hand, Pierre and Layla agreed that it was now Cindy's turn. It was time for her to lose her cherry. They all got up. Pierre and Layla, now doubled teaming on the fresh meat, told Cindy to lie down on her back. They cautioned her that it might hurt a bit at first, but Cindy couldn't wait to lose her virginity to her aunt and uncle! She eagerly opened up her legs as much as she could. Pierre's dick was already hurting from all the blood rushing into it. He was finally going to get some REAL virgin teen pussy! And his niece's on top of that! All while his huge tittied cousin watched on! Pierre already felt the precum oozing out. Cindy saw it too – which turned her on even more. Pierre now had the most tender sopping wet pussy he had ever seen beautifully shinning in the sunlight. Layla grabbed his prick just as he was readying himself to put it in Cindy. Layla wanted to feel the excitement first hand…. No pun intended. She had a firm grip on him, and slowly guided him to the promised land. He then felt her opening with the tip of his swollen cock. Layla looked on with amazement. Cindy looked down with excitement. Pierre slowly buried his prick in Cindy's tender snatch. She was biting down hard on her lips. Layla had a grin up to her ears. Pierre kept on pushing. The head was in. Then 2 inches, and three, and four. Cindy then jerked violently.

"OUCH! That hurts! Stop it! Please! It hurts! Uncle, please! Auntie, please make him stop!"

Pierre was whiling to pull out – his niece was clearly in pain. His penis was just too wide for her tight hole, and he could feel it. But Layla took pleasure in hearing her niece scream out. Her eyes widened with excitement as she put on a devilish grin. Cindy fingers were digging deep into the ground as she was screaming, but Layla only got more excited. She kept on pulling on Pierre schlong. She wanted him to keep on going. She applied more pressure to his penis, letting him know that she was in charge and that she wanted him to bury his 8" rod in that virgin cunt. Pierre pushed on. Cindy started to cry as he finally burst through her hymen. By that point, she didn't know if she was crying from the pain, or from the pleasure into which it was gradually changing. The pain eventually subsided, and Cindy could only feel his marvelous cock pump in and out of her pussy. She was now loving it. As time flew by, she fully got into the moment. She was biting on his chest with every orgasm she felt. Pierre had scratch marks all over his back. He was completely lying down on her, his chest flat against her mammaries. Layla was still standing by Pierre's side, to watch it all. Needing relief for herself, she straddled Pierre, with her head facing his ass, and her wet cunt facing Cindy's face. Layla grabbed a hold of Pierre's sack, and gave him the ultimate massage. She was putting his balls in her mouth one after the other. She was rimming his ass. She loved the smell of it all. She stuck in her tongue. She used every appendage she had to see, smell, feel, and taste all that she could of his cock area. Cindy saw Layla's inviting cunt, and grabbed it with both hands. She quickly plunged in three fingers. She plunged another one in the now loosened little butt hole just above it. She then inserted a second finger, and a third, a fourth. She was fascinated by the elasticity of her aunt's asshole. Curious, she took her fingers out of Layla's pussy, and pried her ass cheeks wide open. She then inserted her thumb in with the other four fingers. Layla was pushing herself back onto the fingers.

"Fuck yeah Cindy! That's how I like it! Raw, dirty filthy sex! Stick it all in! Fuck me hard with your hand! YESSSS! Put it ALL in!"

Layla kept on grinding herself on the hand, constantly pushing back harder. Cindy got the hint, and pushed her hand forward with everything she had. She couldn't believe it! Her entire hand had gone in up to her wrist! She eagerly plunged it in and out of this new found pleasure.

"OH GOD YES CINDY! That's it. Plunge your fucking hand deep in my ass. Fuck it! Fuck it harder! I'm a slut, a whore, fuck me like one! Move that hand around in there!"

The trash talked stopped, but the panting, moaning, heavy breathing, and screaming was coming from all three! They pleasured themselves in that position for over an hour. The whole area smelled of raunchy sex. When they had eased up, Layla spoke again.

"Well, dear cousin. I have an idea. Since our beloved niece seems to love asses so much, let's give her what she wants!"

"You're the boss!"

Pierre grabbed his niece, lifted her off the ground and flipped her around in the air. He put her back down on all four. Layla grabbed Cindy's hands, and stretched them as far as she could above her head. Pierre held her knees down to the ground tightly with his own legs. Cindy's butt was reaching up to the sky, and her face was planted into the ground, with her eyes looking straight into Layla's wide open pussy, 2 feet from her face. Pierre rubbed Cindy's pussy to get some juices out and rubbed it all over her ass. He spat a bit too to add some lubrication. This was going to hurt even more than her pussy. Cindy was begging them both not to do that now…. But in a way, she was excited to be taken advantage of in this way – it was all so carnal and animal like! Pierre had no mercy this time. He wasn't going to go gently. He lined up his cock head with her tiny little hole, and pushed himself all the way in. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Pierre had a savage look in his eyes as did Layla. Pierre stretched her asshole in no time. He rocked himself back and forth furiously, and Cindy quickly reciprocated the movements. Just as her pussy had done, her ass had now fully stretched to accommodate Pierre's fat cock. Pierre was grunting from all of the effort he was putting into this tight hole. He had lost all control. He was shagging like a maniac. Cindy was melting away inside out from the pleasure. Layla had let go of Cindy's hands to stick her fingers deep inside her love hole. Pierre was to busy grunting and panting, but the girls were now babbling in harmony.

"Yes uncle! That feels so fucking good. Fuck me like that! Push your big fat fucking cock up my tight little asshole. Pump that cum in me. I want you to fuck me like that for ever!"

"That's it! Let your uncle fuck you up the ass! That's what you're good for! You trampy little slut! You little tease! Shaking that perfect ass of yours around like that! Now take it deeper! Take it harder! Come on you little whore, fuck him back! That's it, grind your beautiful ass back onto his fucking cock! You like that big cock up your ass, don't you? Don't you?"

"YEAAHHHHHSSSSSS….. It feels so fucking good!"

And so they continued for a little while. 5 o'clock came around when all three decided that they should head back to the beach. All three hoped into the lake for a bit, to wash off all of the cum from themselves. They put their bathing suits back on, and walked back.

It was 6:30pm when Joanne and Maria came back. Pierre was dressed again, as was everyone else. Pierre busied himself loading the car back up while the ladies were showing off their finds to Cindy and Layla. Maria saw the look on the two girls face.

"So did you guys have fun today?"

"Yeah! We played football for a bit, went swimming, and went for a walk around the lake…."

"So how was it…. The walk?…." Maria asked Cindy with a coy smile.

"It was great! That thing is so damn big! It takes for ever to get to the other side, but once you do, it's beautiful! It was the most amazing thing!"

"Yeah Maria", added Layla. "It was awesome. You really should have been there. You would've liked it!"

"Maybe next time I'll follow you guys!"

Pierre got back in there car. Joanne followed with Maria. Pierre asked Joanna how the shopping went. She answered that she really needed it and was glad to have found everything she did. Pierre smiled and said he understood what she meant. In turn, she asked him how his day went.

"It was interesting… I think I really needed to just have fun like that too!" he replied with his mind full of vivid images of his niece in the buff sucking his asshole, as well as Layla's, and the latter bouncing up and down on his pelvic area with her gigantic jugs flopping away.

"I'm glad you had a good day! Maybe we can do it again some time soon. You relax on the beach and walk the nature, as I know you like, while I go shopping with Maria or friends."

"Anytime you want… That sounds like a good plan…."

They drove home. Maria kept on looking at Pierre through the rearview mirror, and she couldn't help smiling. When he looked back, Maria quietly thanked Pierre. He quietly thanked her back. Pierre took the long way home and dropped of Maria. It was 10pm by the time Pierre and Joanna got home. They were both exhausted from their day and both fell asleep watching TV.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 756 milliseconds