• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pillar Ch. 01

Pillar Ch. 01

123

Author's note:

This is my first completed novel. While the plot isn't too complex, the goings on in the story are tricky, and with the help and dedication of a friend who reviewed the whole thing, I tweaked the crucial parts of the story to be better.

I wrote this story to explore the main themes that are included in it. I won't spoil anything by going into what the second theme besides BDSM is, but it's always been my intention to write something enjoyable that hopefully makes my reader think about what he or she read afterwards. (While also being nice and hot.)

So please, leave a comment that tells about your thoughts and opinions. I you have some relevant experience that the story reminds you of, by all means, share it with the rest of us.

Voting I leave to your discretion, but I do want to remind you that if you enjoyed the story, giving it a good score will make it more likely that others will find it and enjoy it as well.

CHAPTER ONE

1

Tom put his head on his hands and watched Ruth stare at her plate. She'd been quiet for a while now. She had something to ask, something embarrassing. He was sure of it, and he couldn't wait to hear it. "You're a little flushed, Ruth. Did I make the chili too spicy?"

"What? No, no. It's wonderful. It's just... I want to ask you something."

Tom smiled. "Go ahead."

"Could you do me a favor tonight? Maybe you could pin me down against the bed or something like that? If that's too weird then forget I ever said anything."

She avoided his eyes, and she seemed to really want all her carrots and beans in separate piles.

A ripple of excitement went through Tom and he said, "If you finish your plate, I'll do what you want."

"You don't think it's a strange thing for me to ask?"

"Oh no, I'm glad you asked. I've wanted to do all kinds of things to you since the first time I saw you."

Her fork ceased its tireless work and as she looked up at him, she saw his crooked little smile and the twinkle in his eyes.

"Oh really? And what did you have in mind?"

"This and that, all of it very exciting, of course."

He winked at her and got up from the table, stepping up behind her as she turned to her plate with renewed zeal. He brushed her hair to the side and teased the nape of her neck. Ruth shivered and froze mid bite when he nibbled her ear, trailing kisses down to the side of her throat.

"Has it gone cold?"

"N-no. Just give me a second."

"Take all the time you need."

She hardly felt the finger he trailed along her clavicle, but the goose bumps his touch gave her made her shiver. He pulled back the shoulder strap of her dress and softly blew cool air on her flushed skin, she closed her eyes as the gentle flow caressed her skin.

"Are you sure you're okay? You've stopped eating again."

She nodded. Words were too much to ask.

"You want desert?"

Another nod.

"Tell me what you want."

Tom nibbled Ruth's ear as his hand followed the seam of her sundress down to her bare leg. His breath rustled in her ear, and when he spoke the gentle tone of his voice invited her, enticed her. "Don't be shy now, say it."

"I want you to hold me down while we make love. Please, now..."

He slipped his hand between her thighs and walked his fingers across the satin skin. "I'm not convinced, Ruth. Ask me again."

"Hold me down and fuck me, Tom."

"With pleasure."

In one swift move he pulled back her chair and locked his lips with hers. He gave her a fiery kiss and pulled her against his chest. His grin never left his face as he swung her legs up and carried her to his bed. The cobalt blue of her sun dress contrasted beautifully with the reddish blond hair framing her flushed, freckled face. He joined her on the sheets and pushed the shoulder straps aside, so he could edge down the luxurious fabric.

Inch by inch he uncovered more of her, dragging her panties down along with the dress. He tossed the clothes aside and slid his hands back up her legs and over her body, down her arms until his palms touched hers. Ruth lifted her wrists above her head as if by an unspoken command, and Tom locked them in place with one hand. She shot forward to kiss him, hungry and excited. But he pulled back. She chased him, struggling to get just a little closer.

"Try to get your hands loose, Ruth."

"I can't."

"I know."

His eyes never left hers as he pulled out his hard cock. He pushed the tip inside and drove deep into her at once. The course fabric of his jeans rubbed against her thighs. A hungry kiss cut off her scream as she got what she wanted.

Pleasure flooded her, and she felt the power of each of his thrusts ripple through her. No choice but to accept. Not a move she could make but closer to him. She kissed him passionately, desperate to show him how much she loved it. Suddenly, Tom stopped and ground his hips into her. His warm body trapped her clit, and he wiggled his pelvis just enough to make her want more. He looked her in the eye and said, "Now I have you here, let me tease you a bit. I'm sure you won't mind."

When Tom moved again, he gave her only bits and pieces of what she wanted. Ruth pushed her hips upward, tried to make him go faster. But every time she sped up, his rhythm would slow down again. It drove her mad. She wanted to claw his back and make him fuck her the way she wanted him to. "Tom, please. I can't take it anymore."

He grinned, winked at her and stopped again. Before she even had the breath to beg him again, he shut her up by slamming his cock back into her slit. Pulling on the headboard with his free hand, he powered into her. She felt shipwrecked in a storm, shackled to the mast of a tiny boat utterly lost at sea. A huge wave crashed on top of her and she froze, her orgasm bursting through her.

Tom pushed his hips down and pinned her against the mattress as her body shocked with pleasure, but the moment she relaxed, he sped up again and fucked her with hard thrusts that pushed her closer and closer to the headboard. There was no more boat now, she was in a haze clinging to a piece driftwood as wave after wave of sheer pleasure battered her. Tom collapsed on top of her, still holding down her hands as he pumped his come deep inside of her.

Neither of them moved, perfectly happy to luxuriate in the afterglow. They locked fingers, and just before Ruth drifted off to sleep, she mumbled, "Oh wow."

2

The early morning light shone inside Tom's bedroom. It did a wonderful job highlighting the hints of copper and gold in Ruth's messy hair. Tom had been watching her sleep, but now she opened her eyes. "Morning Ruth, how was your night?"

A beaming smile appeared on her face as she peaked through her eyelashes. "It was great, slept like a baby. I'm a little sore though."

"Hey, your wish is my command."

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, I'm really going to feel this all day. Next time, at least warn me you're going to try and break the bed in half."

"So you liked it?"

"Mmmmmmm."

She stretched her body and snuggled closer to him, happy to be lazy and have him stroke her hair.

"So, why did you ask?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you ask me to pin you down?"

Suddenly shy again, she curled up and hid her face. "It's just something I've been thinking about."

"And that's all there is to it?"

"Yeah, that's all."

Tom whispered into her ear, "What do you think of when you play with yourself, Ruth? Do you imagine yourself like you were yesterday?"

She kept quiet, reluctant to answer. Her nails dug into his chest, so he stroked her hair again. He almost missed it when she answered. "Yes."

"Do you imagine more?"

"Yes. Please don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"

"It's not normal and I shouldn't want it. Tom, please forget I ever asked you. It was a mistake."

Ruth shook against his chest and he tightened his grip on her to let her know he was there for her.

"Hush, you don't have to worry. I'm glad you told me. I want to know more."

"No, just forget about it."

"You don't understand, I'm like you. I've dreamt of stuff like yesterday since the first time I met you. I have everything I need here in my place. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen."

"You do?"

"I know a few things about BDSM. I've been doing it for two years now. Longer if you count me reading about it, but when it comes to practicing and the occasional bit of fun, then it's only been two years."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged and said, "We've only been dating for four months now, it's not something that comes up. I keep it private."

"And you want to do that stuff to me?"

"Only what you're comfortable with."

"I don't know what to say."

Tom stroked her hair. "Then say nothing. Just know that you don't have to hide from me."

3

Tom left Ruth alone to go make breakfast and in her head panic broke out. Embarrassed, she pulled the duvet all the way over her head. She'd told Tom. And he hadn't responded in any way she'd expected him to. Oh, she'd suspected he would be understanding. But his offer had blindsided her. He had said he wanted to know everything. What for? She balled up under the duvet like a little girl and sighed. What to do?

"Ruth? I cooked bacon and eggs. Do you want some?"

She peaked out from under the edge of the duvet and saw him grinning down at her. "Playing hide and seek?"

He seemed so comfortable with the situation, how he did it was beyond her.

"I don't think I can even get a single bite in me."

"Come here, stop hiding under the blanket and have a piece of crispy bacon."

She didn't move from her cozy fortress and he sighed. "Fine, I'll feed you myself."

The next ten minutes were a haze for Ruth as Tom fed her bite sized bits of bacon and egg. No big deal to him, just something he did. For her it was different. That someone would happily do something as silly as feed her made her happy. Maybe she could tell him. "Tom, if I tell you, will you promise me you won't laugh at me? It's kind of embarrassing."

"I won't laugh at you, Ruth."

A few deep breaths helped her calm down and steel herself. "I want to do more of what we did last night. Other stuff as well. I don't really know what though. But I want to find out what I like. It's not that our sex life isn't great, but... You know, different is good in a different way. And oh, I want to be a genie."

She blurted it out and scanned his face for any sign he would laugh at her, but she saw nothing. He had a perfect poker face. "What type of genie?"

"What?"

"There are different kinds. Which do you want to be?"

"That's your first question?"

"Yes."

"You don't want to ask about any of the other stuff?"

"Oh, that. I know more about that than you do, no need to ask."

"Do you now?"

"I do. Is being a genie your oldest fantasy?"

She slowly nodded her head.

"Is it a lesser genie you want to be, gifted to a master?"

"How? I didn't say anything about that."

Tom stroked her hair and looked down at her with a warm smile. "It's who you are, Ruth. Every time we're together you try your best to make me comfortable and happy. Tell me, did you use to keep beer in the fridge?"

She frowned at his question but answered anyway."No, why?"

"How many different kinds are in your fridge now?"

"Six, I think."

"Did you buy those because I like beer?"

"Well, yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"It's just one little thing, but I noticed. You changed your makeup when I told you I like it better when it's subtle. Every time I see you, you're wearing something nice. You really didn't have to wear such a beautiful evening dress yesterday. Did you wear it because I would enjoy it?"

Embarrassed, Ruth looked away from him. "Yes."

Tom picked her up from the bed and settled her in his lap. He held her close to him and said, "Do you love it when I notice? How do you feel right now?"

"I'm not nervous anymore. I'm warm and safe."

"I think you want to make me happy and have me love you for it."

"Maybe, I'm not sure. There's more than that, you know, sex stuff."

"That can wait for now. For now, we'll shower. When that's finished, you'll go home with some books I want you to read. I'll leave you alone for a week, so you can figure out what you want."

"You're throwing me out already?"

"Well, I guess I'm in no hurry to take my shower..."

Tom left a satisfied woman in bed when he made his way to the bathroom. She had leafed through the books he'd put on the table by the time he got out.

"You want me to read all of these?"

"Yes, you should have an idea what's out there, so you know what you can ask for. Each book has recommended readings. Check out something of your own choice. Don't be ashamed. Let yourself be curious. Be greedy."

He locked her in his arms, slid his hands in her hair and edged her back to the wall. His tongue invaded her mouth and claimed it as his. She was trapped, but safe. She yielded to him and danced her tongue around his. When he released her she was out of breath, flushed and very horny.

"Goodbye now."

"Wait, you can't leave me like this!"

"But I can, I'm doing it right now. You'll have to wait until next week."

And out the door she went, with Tom chuckling all the way to the doorstep. Great, she'd have to calm down now before she could even start her car safely. Damn that man.

4

"Hi Ruth, how was your week?"

It had been terrible, exciting, confusing.

"Okay, I guess."

"Ok? Be honest with me."

She lowered her gaze and said, "I read so many things I hadn't even imagined."

"There's a list exercise about what you would do, wouldn't do and what you would consider doing. Did you do it?"

"No, I skipped that."

Tom pointed at the kitchen table. "Grab a pen and some paper and write down everything you can come up with. I'll watch TV."

"But..."

"No buts, get to it."

The list turned out to be surprisingly long. The books were wonderfully creative in what they considered okay to do. When she finished, Ruth saw Tom reading a couple sheets of paper in the couch.

"What's that you're reading?"

"I'll trade you."

"You want to read my list? Oh no, I can't do that."

"Ruth, you will have to trust me with much more if you want to go through with this. Do you trust me?"

The paper crumpled in her grip. "I do, it's just... I don't even know how much of what's on that paper is true. What if it makes you think badly of me?"

"Don't worry. Whatever it is you imagine in that beautiful head of yours, I can do worse. Trade?"

"Fine."

He handed her the copy in his hands, typed and titled 'Aysa'.

"Who's Aysa?"

"I liked you being a genie so I made up a story. I hope you like it."

"Somehow I think I will."

***

Aysa

Djinn avoid or ignore us pitiful humans. Yet stories abound of mortals piquing their interest and snaring them in the mortal world.

Some get bored and cause what they think is innocent mischief. In my story, an Ifrit replaced a human child with me, one of his own. While I grew up amongst humans, the stolen child lived as a slave to the Djinn. Unlike many changelings, my pedigree didn't manifest itself in magic or its like. Instead my mind was sharper and my body stronger.

Military service suited me, and I served king Sharyar well. First I was a Sassanian, a cavalry commander. Later I became a renowned leader of men, a Shah. I commanded with authority, gained swift victories and tricked numerous enemies. I averted many disasters, several of which instigated by my father.

My disturbing of his entertainment angered him and he intended to kill me. He attacked me, but I escaped him by jumping in the sea. No Ifrit could follow me there.

But luck was not on my side. A Marid dwelt in a submerged cave close to that shore and was annoyed at my intrusion. He rose from the depths and towered over me, terrible in his power. He was as a mountain, his voice thundered and his eyes burned with the fire that was his life. The tidal wave that announced the Marid's arrival threw me on the shore. My father tried to snatch me then, but the Marid stopped him.

"You, Ifrit, why do you drive this changeling into my seas?"

"He has displeased me."

I shook in fear as the Marid turned his regard to me. Thunderclouds gathered above him. "What have you done, changeling?"

"The Ifrit lies. I have done nothing. Today is the first time I see him! I am just a soldier. A Shah that prevents armies from landing on your shores and fleets from sailing over your seas. I am your most humble servant."

I prostrated myself before the Marid, my forehead pressed into the sand.

"This is how he displeased you, Ifrit? I will not allow you to kill this human. You broke the law by attempting it. My King will hear of this. You are under my protection now, soldier. I will repay your service and ask my King for an audience where he will judge the Ifrit."

I woke up in a room beyond my imagination. Fine silk with golden and silver patterns woven through it surrounded the bed. The artful scenes mesmerized me. I had not seen half of the story depicted on the drapes when a lesser Djinni came to lead me to the King.

During the trial I came to know from the Marids present that the spiteful Ifrit was my father. He pleaded his case and denied that I was his son. No son of his couldn't perform any magic. I told the king that my talents did not lie with magic, but with cunning and strength.

The Djinn lands beyond the great emerald mountains are vast. There are cities that try to blind each other with their splendor. Each is ruled by a king, but the fickle nature of even the higher Djinn makes it impossible to be true to any alliance. Always there was war. To prove beyond doubt I had my father's blood, the King tasked me to defeat the army of a rival who had broken his word once more.

The arduous campaign saw us trek through the emerald mountains. I forget how many ambushes we fell prey to before we made it to the battlefield. The clash differed from what I had encountered before, and my wits were all I had to keep my host from being scattered. Strange as this war was, I was served well by my past experience.

As with any army, this one also had camp followers. For Djinn it is unnecessary to bathe, but I have found that cleanliness is paramount on any campaign to stay fresh and healthy. If there was water available, I would bathe in the morning. I soon noticed eager eyes watching me. I never let this show, instead I extended my morning ritual as much as possible.

The war ended in victory, and the rival king conceded. On our way back, my observer had become more and more audacious. I had caught glimpses of her by then and I knew who she was. On our return, the King recognized the truth of my claim and accordingly punished my father. He thanked me for my service and told me to choose that which I valued most from his vast riches.

"If Your Highness would permit me, that which I value the most is a Djinnayah called Aysa. No gift would be more precious than if she were to follow me and obey my wishes. I wish to make her a paragon of excellence, a being that will make the true meaning of her name, clear as the moon, inadequate to describe her magnificence."

The king agreed that I could take Aysa as my concubine, but I asked the King if he would allow her to decide for herself. If she decided that she didn't want to bind herself, I would take nothing as a reward. My request surprised the King, but he called Aysa forward nonetheless and she kneeled in front of me.

"Many times I have watched you as you bathed, marveling at such a creature, despairing that none such as yourself would deem me worthy a moment of his time. And now you ask me to choose you? I will not waste a moment longer being from your sight. If you will have me, you can take me!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pillar Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds