• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pink Ribbons

Pink Ribbons

"Who's the new girl?" Logan gulped back his fifth beer of the night and looked out at the crowd.

"Who? The girl in pink?" Drew crossed his arms over his large chest and nodded towards her. "Yeah. Who is she?"

Logan grinned. You could always tell when someone was a freshman. They were loud and obnoxious, trying to prove to everyone that they could handle college, or quiet and nervous, scared to death that something bad was going to happen to them.

"I think she's in my English class or something. Fuck, I don't know. Do you want to go fuck her or something?" Logan loved teasing his brother. Drew had an insane sex drive and had fucked enough girls in freshman year to know two things. The first was that college girls were just as horny as the guys. The second thing was that fucking too much and studying too little meant having to repeat some easy classes.

"Yeah I do. Her hair is amazing. I can just imagine that head of jet black hair in my lap as she sucks my dick."

Logan rolled his eyes. In all these years, his brother hadn't changed. "Don't bring her to our dorm room. I have class tomorrow morning and need my sleep." Logan slapped his brother's shoulder and walked off to chat with some friends. Drew finished his drink and then went over to meet the new girl.

"I love the ribbons in your hair." Mary Elizabeth jumped a bit as she felt hot breath against her ear.

"Oh. Hi." Mary blushed and saw a tall, muscular man smiling at her. This was only her first week on campus and she was nervous about making friends.

"You are very cute you know. I'm Drew. I'm in second year engineering." Drew was twirling a strand of her thick black hair between his fingers.

"Thanks. I'm Mary Elizabeth, but my friends call me Mary." Mary wanted to pull away as he played with her hair, but was enjoying the attention.

"You look like a Beth." Drew ran his other hand down her body and cupped her ass. She was wearing a cute pink dress and the ribbons in her hair matched her dress. He pulled her closer, waiting for her reaction.

"You could call me Beth." Mary Elizabeth's mind was racing. She knew when a guy was flirting with her, but this was insane. He was so forward and pushy. She didn't pull away though which made Drew think she wanted more.

"Your hair is gorgeous. I love long, dark hair. It's so sexy. We should go back to my room." Drew was over confident. The number of beers and the fact that the last three girls he had fucked had been drunk and willing wasn't helping.

"I'd like to stay here please." Mary bit her lip nervously. Drew had stopped twirling her hair and was now running his hands through it.

"I want to show you something." Drew kept his hand in her hair, leading her to the back of the bar. His erection was pressed against his jeans. He got so horny when a woman had long dark hair. It was a complete turn on and he needed to fuck her. They stepped into a dark hallway near the bathrooms and Drew pulled Mary in for a kiss. It was a hard kiss. Drew slid his tongue into her mouth as she tried to pull away.

"You're so fucking gorgeous. Suck my cock." Drew reached down and unzipped his jeans. He unleashed his cock and stroked it a few times.

"I've never done that before." Mary was bewildered. She wasn't acting like herself. She should be saying no. She should be screaming for help. Instead, she was about to suck his cock and the only response she could give him was that she had never done it before.

Drew groaned. He pushed her down to her knees and guided his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was wet and hot. He held her hair tightly and moved her mouth back and forth.

"Just suck it like a popsicle. Watch your teeth. Suck harder. Now lick the tip like an ice-cream cone." Drew was moaning loudly. This little raven-haired beauty was catching on fast.

"Is this O.K.?" Mary was looking up as she sucked Drew's cock. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was embarrassed to check how much. She knew that the moisture from her inner thighs was from her wet hole.

"Stop talking and suck me baby." Drew tugged on her hair, twirling it and playing with it. His moans and whimpers were being drowned out by the loud music in the bar.

"I want to fuck you. Now." Drew pulled her up by her hair and kissed her. He didn't care that he could taste his precum. It wasn't a bad taste. He wanted to kiss her so he could continue running his hands through her hair.

"I'd rather not." Mary squirmed a bit, trying to pretend she wasn't horny. Drew looked at Mary. He tried to figure out what was going on in her head. He was quick to figure it out.

"Show me how wet your pussy is then." Drew was still leaning against the wall in the hallway. Mary whimpered and reached under her dress. She felt her slick fluids between her fingers and was desperate to taste. She was about to say something, but Drew made the decision first. He grabbed her and spun her around. He pulled her back with one hand while the other pulled her panties to the side. They were smooth satin and he wondered if they were the same pink color. Drew wrapped his arm around her hips and guided his cock inside her pussy. He moaned when he nudged her panties to the side to push inside her. She was wet and so tight.

"God. No. Fuck." Mary was trying to push away, but was wiggling around on his cock. He was thick and long and stretching her tight hole.

"Oh fuck you're so tight. I fucking love your black hair." Drew reached up and wrapped his big hands in her hair and tugged. The feeling of her smooth, silky hair on his rough hands was so erotic.

"Fuck!" Mary Elizabeth had a violent orgasm. She bucked up and down on his cock. Her eyes glazed over and she was desperately trying to get off him. "I don't want to fuck you."

Drew grunted. He knew she was lying. Her pussy juices were all over her inner thighs. She was horny and needed a good fuck. He continued to buck her on his cock and finally exploded in a long hard thrust.

"Oh yeah!" Drew nuzzled his face in her hair as he came. Her hair smelled of some expensive conditioner and he was in pure heaven at the moment.

"Fuck, I love your hair baby."

Mary Elizabeth spun around and fixed her panties. Her face was flush and her lips were red and raw from the rough kissing. She glared at him and turned to leave the bar. Drew's last image of her was her black hair flowing behind her with a thick pink ribbon holding her hair in place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pink Ribbons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds