• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive

Pirate Captive

1234

"Bring it around NOW! Push it! Come on, she can take it!" The captain shouted at her pilot. "We're close now, we'll get him this time but you have to move!"

Warning lights began to flash and an alarm rang out in the cabin.

"FUCK! Pay attention people! Now we are all dead." She yelled, spinning to glare at the rest of the crew present.

"We regret to inform you that your children are dead from sheer fucking stupidity." A voice spoke over the intercom.

"Funny Reg. Get up here." Jordan replied to the air and leaned back against the pilot's seat with her arms crossed.

"Jake, what happened?" The captain, Jordan Daniels, stared hard at her navigator and the man who was supposed to be paying attention to everything else while the ship chased down it's prey.

"Jordan . . . I"

"If this had been real we would all be dead. You're lucky it's a simulation but that doesn't matter. Technically we are all dead." Jordan continued, cutting the crewman off.

"Actually, Jo. The alarm wasn't because we were hit. We just got trapped and are currently being boarded by the very men we were trying to catch." Reggie said as he came onto the bridge. He got a glare in response which he shrugged off, as usual.

"Captain, Reggie, call me Captain. A little respect while I'm reaming out the crew, please." She replied with a bit of an amused smirk. Reggie had been her chief engineer for almost two years. They were good friends off the clock as well. He was the only member of her crew that knew how to handle her and keep her from having the rest reassigned, as she often threatened.

"Sorry, Captain. As you were." He said jovially.

"Off my bridge. NOW!" She snapped at him and enforced her words with a furious stare.

Reggie left without another word, knowing he had pushed too far again but that she'd forgive him later. She always did.

The lecture continued on for a good hour but in the end, Jordan knew her crew was one of the finest in the fleet. She had trained them herself and this, in all honesty was one of the only mistakes during the current round of training. She wasn't satisfied but she knew that in the real deal they could be fully counted on to not lose their cool and repeat the errors.

The next morning, after a brief meeting over a light breakfast, the crew of the security ship Ingram setup for there latest tour of the main shipping routes. It would take less than an hour to be in the main lanes, patrolling for illegal IDs and making random stops to check for contraband. For the most part it would be a boring three weeks but this was what they had all chosen. Four days later, and out on one of the more obscure lanes, the report came in that a well known and so far impossible to catch pirate was seen shuttling out of a remote system and heading more or less towards the lane the Ingram was patrolling. Jordan felt certain the raider would be joining up with his ship and motoring right along past them, according to the informant. The report had been five hours old by the time the Ingram had received it.

Kendall Brack was known for his kamikaze tactics to avoid capture as well as the ruthless way he dealt with those trying to capture him. It was not Jordan's first run in with Brack but she intended it to be her last.

The crew was kept on alert, the ship was shut down to everything but life support and long range scanners. He would not get past them this time. The only other patrol ship close to the Ingram was on it's way as back up but would take close to twelve hours to reach their location. Jordan knew very well that it may be too late. They'd either lose him or be dead by the time the second patrol arrived. It was well worth the risk.

Two hours passed with nothing on the radar. The tension was high. It was a toss up as to whether they were wasting their time or going to have some success. And just what sort of success would they have? They could all be waiting to die.

"Captain, I have a ship on screen. Just came into range. I.D. is unregistered, it's gotta be Brack. At the speed he's travelling it's gonna be a tough netting." Jake said suddenly in the silence.

"Alright, we sit and wait. See if we can catch him by surprise. Get the lock down set up and the net ready to fire. Brody, be ready to move when I say." Jordan spoke quickly, dropping herself into her seat and strapping in. Then pressing the com, "Reggie, be ready, he's headed right for us."

"We're set boss." Reggie replied immediately.

"How soon till we can see him, Jake?" She asked.

"Within ten minutes, maybe sooner. He's picking up speed. This ain't no shuttle, it's his ship alright and he's in a hurry to get gone." Came the reply. Jake hadn't even looked up from his screen, his eyes were locked to the blip.

Brody, the pilot, was tense. His hands were in place to fire the engines and steer hard if their prey made it through the lock down and the net that should, for all intents and purposes, knock Brack's ship down to life support only.

It was far less than ten minutes before they knew something had been badly miscalculated.

The alarm sounded a second before the strike came. Even though it was a shock, Jordan knew instantly it had been a trap. Bedlam ensued for a moment. It couldn't have lasted longer, the Ingram was in a net of it's own and was now more powerless than they would have made Brack's ship.

Jordan shouted out orders but she knew as well as everyone else did, they were goners. Kendall Brack rarely ever left survivors if he actually caught another ship.

The ship Jake had seen on the radar was coming up fast, they could all see it bearing down to where the Ingram now floated lifeless and slightly askew. Behind the security ship was another smaller but obviously powerful ship. It had flown up behind them totally off radar and used a rigged up disabling net (in this case an E.M.P. discharge) that had knocked out everything on the Ingram, including life support. Jordan and her small crew were dead in the water, so to speak, and they all knew it.

Brack would board them, more than likely, he tended to favour his killings face to face if possible. Jordan tried to think quickly, discussing defensive options with the men when there was a loud clang on the hull.

"That doesn't sound like a coupling sleeve." Reggie stated as they all looked up at the ceiling of the main cabin.

There were more noises and the sound of a hatch opening. Reggie walked a few paces until he was directly under the source of the noise, a look of concentration on his face.

"They're gonna gas us." He said with mild alarm. "From the sound of it, someone is on the hull and right here, where the ventilation hoses connect. They can be reversed to pump air in when we're in port. A refresh of the atmosphere. Jesus, Jordan. They could just let the air out faster." Reggie continued, speculating aloud of the possible ways they would be killed.

"Well they know that if they try to board us they'll have a bottle neck and we can pick them off as they try to come in. They need to at least knock us out. At least they didn't try to open the outer hatch, we'd decompress instantly and that would be it." Jordan replied, she was still relatively calm. "It means they may not kill us. They would have already."

The cabin was a wash in a greenish light from the multiple glow sticks that had been cracked. Besides that the only other light was from Brack's main ship hovering at their front window.

"We're fucked either way, Jordan. Why would Brack start taking prisoners now?" Brody piped up. Being the youngest of the crew, the pilot was looking greener than the light made him.

They couldn't even use the suits, the regulators ran on batteries, everything was dead to them until they were recharged. Out in the middle of space they would need another ship to give them a boost, per say.

Another sound was heard, a more recognizable sound to everyone gathered in the cabin and all eyes turned to the hatch. The second ship had docked with the Ingram.

"Grab anything you can use as a weapon." Jordan said tensely. But, they all should have known better. Reggie had been right.

Within a couple of minutes, each member of her crew began to grow strangely weary. Jordan was getting angrier by the second. Partly because it was all happening and mostly because she would not have the chance to fight.

Brody dropped first, he had begun to panic. The gas had overpowered him that much faster. But one check of his vitals told them he was not dead. To Jordan, this was bad news. They intended to take them prisoner. Looking from face to face around her she knew the rest of the crew had come to the same realization.

"But why us? Why would he start now?" Jake asked incredulously, his words were slurring already but he was taking shallow breaths to avoid the inevitable.

Jordan had no answers for any of the questioning gazes looking to her, their captain, for answers. Yes, she had caused a few problems for Brack in the past, would he have found out whose ship was out this far?

"It was far too well planned to be a spur of the moment thing, I'm afraid." She said calmly. Out of everyone, Jordan seemed to be the least affected by the gas. She had no way of knowing, none of them did, that the gas was specifically designed to leave women unaffected. Brack wanted to see her fight.

A bright light shone through the window at the rear hatch. The remaining conscious crew turned to look, squinting at the harshness. Jordan herself rose to go to the window and tried to peer through at whoever was watching them. She couldn't see past the light but knew someone was there. This infuriated her further and in a spurt of anger, kicked the door with her heavy boot.

A thump behind her told her that someone else had succumbed to the gas. Turning she saw Reggie checking over Jake just as a third member dropped. Reggie looked on the verge himself.

"You don't feel it?" He managed to mutter before slumping over Jake's prone body.

Jordan turned back to the door, completely energized still and not really thinking on the fact her entire crew was unconscious and not herself. Just as she was about to pound at the door it flung open hard, making her jump back.

There was a rush of fresh air that puffed her dirty blond hair back from her face. She felt for the first time how her jump suit was clinging to her in sweat. She hadn't noticed the growing heat inside the ship without the air circulating.

Jordan grabbed quickly for her weapon, the belt having been hung on a hook near the hatch. The gun itself was useless since the EMP blast but it could be used with blunt force still and Jordan knew how to defend herself.

To her shock, Kendall Brack himself stepped onto her ship through the cuff linking his.

"Jordan Daniels. You have cost me a lot more money than you'll ever know." Brack said as two more hulky men stepped in behind him. The three men had to stoop slightly in the cabin. "Put your weapon down. Do you really think you have a chance against even myself? I only brought these two along for decoration. Makes for a nice entrance, don't you think?" There was an amused grin on Brack's face as he watched her eyes dart between the three of them.

"What are you doing here, Brack? What do you want with my crew?" Jordan asked in a very even tone showing her heightened emotions at being in the position she was in.

Brack laughed loudly.

"I don't want anything with your crew. If you behave I may even recharge your ship and let them live. It is in your hands now, Jordan." He replied with a cruel sneer as his eyes blatantly traveled her well toned form. "I haven't had a woman on any of my ships in a long time. You will make a nice addition, a feminine touch, as they used to say."

Jordan merely stared back as calmly as ever. She had been in the security section for over six years and though she was one of the youngest captains in history at the age of thirty, she had seen an awful lot on the outer lanes. She was not rattled by a hostage situation, as she assumed this was. It would not be her first time being captured and she knew another ship was on its way to their location.

"I can see by your eyes, a lovely pair I must say, that you think I will be looking for ransom or some sort of negotiating. This is a far different situation, my dear. You are in a far worse spot than you can probably imagine." Kendall chuckled, the sound almost sarcastic.

"I am not leaving my crew to die at your hands. I am not leaving my ship. Kill us all now and get it over with or get the fuck off my deck and get the fuck out of my lanes." Jordan spoke quickly, her mind racing with potential ideas for self-defence.

"I don't even have to know you well to be able to read you, all security captains are the same and I have killed many in my day. You will not be one of them." Brack replied, there was only humour in his voice still. "You are too fine a specimen, you have all of the traits I admire in a woman and all of the traits I wish to watch broken one by one. I'll say it one last time, and heed my words, Jordan, behave and your crew will live." The sparkle in his eyes said that he knew very well that she would not come willingly, it was part of what he wanted.

Jordan knew he was not lying. Brack had never had an interest in taking prisoners or leaving survivors if he could avoid it. She had eluded him in the past by gumming up his deals from afar. Very few in the security section could say the same. It was very much like something in the cosmos was making their paths cross to the other's benefit time and again, only this time it was finally Brack's turn.

"This is payback . . . you don't take prisoners or hostages. You only kill those that get in your way. Why change now?" Jordan continued the conversation, obviously stalling for time as she weighed her options and tried to think of some way to fight her way free.

"No one said I had changed. You are not a prisoner, Jordan. Nor are you a hostage. I will demand no ransom for your safe return. I have enough money to tide me over to the next life time."

Jordan merely observed Brack as he spoke. She fought to not show confusion. He was planning to take her, fight or not. There was no where on the small patrol ship to hide, nothing she could do. Brack knew this just as well as Jordan did. His muscle men behind him only watched her lustfully, a disgusting feeling that didn't help with her keeping calm.

"Jordan, if you don't mind getting this over with . . . I have other things to do too." Brack said in a bored sort of voice.

"So go, it isn't as if I'm going anywhere. And whatever you put in the air didn't do anything to me so I will sit and enjoy the view until the air runs out." She said in an equally bored voice.

"Oh, Jordan, you are only making this harder on yourself." Brack shook his head as if speaking to a wilful child.

"I'm not going with you willingly." She countered and stood her ground.

"I was counting on that."

"But if you think I'm going to make the first move with your goons standing there, you had best get a new brain."

Brack nodded his head back towards the hatch and his own ship attached, the bruisers retreated out of sight. "I told you I brought them along for decoration. Now come on and attack, I know you are itching to. What captain wouldn't with her crew in danger of losing their lives?"

"If I behave you will leave them be, correct?" She asked warily, her green eyes narrowing.

"Yes, if you behave how I expect you to." He replied cryptically, humour again in his voice.

"You're playing with me . . . " Jordan said as it occurred to her that he expected her to fight back. Brack wanted to wrestle her into captivity.

Kendall nodded as he saw the realization.

"It would be humiliating to merely give in to me and come willingly even if it meant saving your crew. I know the creed. You all fight for each other. In most cases that would get them killed."

Jordan raised her eyebrows in full, yet surprised understanding.

"Of course, it will be more humiliating to be taken down and carried aboard my ship. Such is the fun of my mind, this is only a taste Jordan, I promise you. Don't try to predict me, I make it my business to stay more than one step ahead, you will never know what I will do." Brack was sounding bored again. "Now, here, I've given you a hint. Get it over with or I'll have them all killed out of spite and it will not be suffocating on board their own dead ship."

Jordan was losing her patience. She was hot, angry and stressed to the limit. Brack was playing with her, something that irked her like nothing else.

Kendall Brack was not a small man by any means. He stood easily six and a half feet tall, muscle bulging from his clothing. He was like a bear for the hair that covered his body in tight, stiff coils of red, almost fur like thickness. To Jordan he was not a handsome man though in another setting he could appear jolly for his sheer amusement at her situation. Standing five foot eight herself, Jordan still felt dwarfed before him as he stood with his massive arms crossed over his barrel chest.

She had no chance, she knew it and Brack knew it. He had not been exaggerating when he'd said he could easily take her on his own. He could probably defeat a rabid lion on his own. But he wanted her to fight him, he wanted to over power her. Jordan understood that to not fight would cost her crew their lives. It was a horrible dilemma to be in. It left her angrier than anything, Jordan was certainly not afraid of dying nor capture. It had been bred into her. Except, she was the first woman in her line to take this career choice. She would live up to her family's long line of law officials, traceable back to old Earth before they had begun to explore space.

The stand off had lasted long enough. Jordan knew what she had to do and knew Brack would be ready for her. It didn't matter. She could not let her crew die and was more than willing to sacrifice herself to help them.

Trying to make it as much of a surprise attack as possible, Jordan sighed before she did anything and even took a step forward as if she were about to fully surrender.

The useless gun was still in its holster on the belt in her hand. Jordan moved slowly, as if she were trying to show surrender, changing it from one hand to the next to place it on a chair. What she doubted Brack knew was that there was a knife held in the holster, next to the firearm.

With a quick slight of hand it was slid free and she lunged forward, blade low as she charged with every ounce of strength in her smaller but still powerful form. Brack saw it in plenty of time and easily blocked her attack as she brought the hand up to slice him from below, at the groin.

It was on. The fight, while not long, was hard. Jordan was almost growling in anger as she used every ounce of power she had to fight off the size and strength of the man attempting to take her down. In the end she managed to slice into his arm but a second later he pinned her, as if he had been waiting for her to injure him before really giving his all.

Jordan was on her back on the floor of her own cabin, panting heavily and sweating more than ever. Brack had her hands pinned above her head and a large bruise was forming on her cheek from a hit she had taken without much effect. He had one knee on her thighs, rendering her immobile as his free hand leaned on the floor by her head.

"You are even more beautiful than I imagined, especially restrained. I'll keep you that way, just to see the anger flush your cheeks all rosy." He chuckled and leaned down to sniff at her neck and over her chest.

"Mmmm your scent is like a drug. I can smell the fear of what will happen to you in my possession, and the outrage. There are many things that I can tell about you already, Jordan. The rest I will learn with very little effort." He breathed this by her ear, his voice thick with something that chilled her to the bone. Arousal. "Come, little one, time to see your new home. Lars!" He said with a pleased smile as he called one of his men. His blood was dripping on her stomach but Brack had barely seemed to notice the cut.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pirate Captive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds