• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 03

Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 03

Chapter 4: Starstruck Lovers

Will lay naked and panting as Jack equally naked, his tanned skin glowing amber in the lamplight, moved proprietarily over his body. The older man swooped to suckle at an alluring cinnamon nub on his journey around Will's supine form. He leant to treat its twin to the same consideration, the symmetry appealing to his more romantic side. Will moaned softly as Jack's tongue sailed southwards till it discovered the small indent of Will's navel. Will arched as Jack's tongue delved inside, thrusting in and out to mimic a more intimate penetration.

Jack manoeuvred further south, past a slender, straining shaft and instead lapped at the soft velvety sac. To a low guttural groan from Will, Jack carefully mouthed one precious orb at a time rolling them tenderly in his mouth. From his vantage point between Will's outspread legs, Jack could scent Will's arousal and could see the silvery essence that sparkled like starlight on Will's taut abdomen. He could feel Will's hands pet anxiously in his hair and across his shoulders and see the way Will's head thrashed slowly from side to side, sable curls tossing restlessly.

The grip to his dreadlocks intensified as he licked up the stiff rod of his younger lover as Will sought to anchor himself in the erotic storm into which Jack had enthralled him. Will screamed Jack's name as wet heat enveloped his flesh. Jack's tongue navigated the prominent vein as though a well travelled pathway from root to tip and then sealed his lips over the hot red head to run his tongue over the tiny slit, encouraging more of Will's intoxicating essence to flow. Will's hips thrust upwards, seeking to bury his flesh deeper, but Jack held his hips to limit his movements, the older man dominant in their love-making.

Jack hummed happily around his mouthful before taking Will's full length into his mouth, relaxing his throat and inhaling Will's musk from the curls that made Will's small public pelt. He released one hip to pinch a dark nipple and then the hand slid down to squeeze Will's sac with a perfect pressure born of experience. A cry of his name accompanied the pulsing of Will's crème into Jack's ravenous mouth. The pirate sucked and swallowed to ensure Will was fully milked of all he could offer. Once Will's flesh was sated and softened, Jack permitted it to slide from his mouth to lie spent and damp across Will's left thigh. Jack crawled up his satiated young lover, smiling in a self-satisfied manner at making his beloved Will come so completely undone. He straddled Will and leant to press a deep, loving kiss to the blacksmith-cum-pirate, He swallowed Will's soft moan as the lithe man tasted his own release on Jack's tongue.

"So beautiful, Will," Jack said tenderly, pushing back sweat-damp hair from Will's face. His boy positively glowed in the post-coital aftermath and Jack relished every opportunity presented to him to make love with his earthbound angel. "Me Treasure," Jack growled as he nuzzled into Will's throat before nibbling on a small earlobe that now contained a single gold loop. The loop was a gift from Jack who had personally pierced Will's flesh, not trusting another with his most precious living treasure.

A knocking on the door started both men. Their relationship was well known aboard the 'Black Pearl' and it was equally well known that once Captain Sparrow retired with First Mate Mr Turner they were not to be disturbed unless in an absolute emergency. Jack growled the sound a complete contrast to the noise he had previously made and he pulled on his pants. He winced as he tucked throbbing, erect flesh into the cloth confines. He motioned Will to remain in bed, but pulled a sheet to cover the glorious naked form. Jack then turned and stalked angrily to the door. On yanking it open he came face to face with a sickly looking Gibbs.

"Sorry, Jack," the older man mumbled. "Thought I could complete my shift at the wheel, but feel so sick. I would have asked Roland, but he's been sick himself."

"Damn sickness had been doing the rounds aboard 'Pearl'," Jack agreed nodding. It was the reason they were heading for a small island for some shore-leave and complete rest. Jack was thankful that so far, neither he nor the beautiful boy in his bed had been afflicted. "Go abed, Mr Gibbs," Jack ordered. "I'll take care of 'Pearl'." Jack turned and went back to kiss Will again.

"I'll come with you, Will offered instantly." He found himself held down by a smiling Jack.

"No need, Treasure," Jack said softly. "'Pearl and I'll be fine. You rest and we'll spend some time together in the morning." The smile held a tinge of sadness as the pirate left Will alone in their bed. "Sleep well, love."

Will watched Jack leave and sighed. He didn't like sleeping alone when Jack was around. He missed the way Jack would curl protectively around him keeping him warm and making him feel loved and cherished in ways he'd never known before. Suddenly a glint came to Will's eyes as an idea popped into his mind. A naughty idea. Will grinned widely; a very, very naughty idea.

Jack sighed sadly as he caressed 'Pearl's' wheel. As much as he loved his ship, his heart now belonged to one Will Turner, the most precious treasure Jack had ever discovered and the light and love of his life. The ship's sails seemed to echo Jack's sigh and the pirate gazed upwards. It was a clear moonlit night and the stars twinkled in the ebony sky. Jack sighed again. It was a perfect night to be wrapped around a lover, warm and light enough to be outside to enjoy the night. At least he had brought Will to joy and as his hands tightened on the wheel, Jack began to plot an early morning seduction.

The deck was deserted apart from Jack, his lookouts posted away from where he stood at the wheel. When steering 'Pearl' he preferred the solitude, Will's beloved presence the exception. Jack frowned as he saw the cloaked figure appear and head towards him. As the figure drew closer, Jack's frown became a genuine smile of pleasure as Will threw back the cloak's hood as he reached Jack. Jack tilted his head in an unconscious gesture of puzzlement. As Will had come to stand alongside Jack, the older man could see nervousness.

Will's pink tongue slid out to lap at dry lips and Jack was aware of a low rumble in his chest in response to the unintentionally erotic gesture.

"I wanted to surprise you, love," Will said. The nervousness was in Will's voice and Jack was certain he could see a blush on Will's cheeks.

"Tis a wonderful surprise, love," Jack assured, then indicated the cloak. "But I wouldn't have thought even ye would need a cloak for warmth on a night as this." Jack's hand moved to sweep towards the starlit sky and Will's eyes automatically followed. The young man smiled at the beauty of the sea and sky around him and then at the beauty of the exotic man before him. Jack's tanned skin, his kohl-rimmed eyes, the dreadlocks with their charms and beads and the distinctive red bandana. He loved everything about his older lover. His smile widened, but Jack could see the younger man take a fortifying breath before he next spoke.

"I didn't think you would want me walking around 'Pearl' like this, love."

As Will spoke, the lithe man spread wide the cloak. His slender naked body seemed to glow ethereally in the moonlight and Jack was sure he could see stars twinkle in Will's long curls. A low deep growl emanated from the older pirate and he felt his recently softened weapon re-prime itself for full discharge, pressing insistently from behind its confines. His eyes raked possessively over Will's nakedness. All this beauty was his and his alone. Hazel orbs came to gaze predatorily at the pale slender rod between Will's strong, slender thighs and he smiled with pride as the organ began to twitch and fill in response to the heat in Jack's eyes. He reached to run a hand from Will's cheek, down his chest and tummy to cup Will's soft sac.

"You would be right, love. Come here," he commanded softly. He held out the hand that had been intimately caressing the slighter man. As their hands clasped, Jack pulled the naked form unresistingly against his body. He pressed his still clothed package into Will's hip, allowing the younger man to feel Jack's response to his presence and Will whimpered his need into Jack's neck. Will pressed a vial of oil into Jack's hand. Jack pushed Will to face the ship's wheel and carefully rotated the cloak so that Will's front was covered and his back fully exposed. He placed Will's hands on 'Pearl's' wheel and tilted the young man's head to plunder warm wet depths and vanquish Will's own slick muscle. Sucking the shyer muscle aboard his mouth, Jack sucked it slowly before allowing it fully conquered to return to its home. Jack's strong arms wrapped around Will as the young man sagged under Jack's onslaught.

"Keep your hands on the wheel, angel," Jack ordered and smiled at Will's instant obedience, Will's hands tightening where Jack had placed them. He caressed the firm muscles of Will's back that were hidden by soft skin. He reached around to pinch gently at Will's tiny peaked nubs, down to tease the soft downy hair at Will's lower belly, then his fingers followed the treasure trail of hair that led to a treasure trove of hard damp flesh jutting proudly from Will's trembling body.

"Hands on the wheel and spread your legs wider, love" Jack directed, his voice thick with pent up desire.

As Will obeyed, Jack moaned softly as the sight before him. Will was now bent slightly over the wheel; his legs spread wide and pert buttocks canted at a perfect angle. Jack dropped silently to his knees and gripped Will's nether cheeks tightly and spread them further apart to display Will's tiny pink portal. Without further hesitation, Jack thrust his tongue against Will's opening demanding entry. Jack heard Will's cry of pleasure and resumed his oral siege. His tongue stabbed and pressed against the furled opening till it too conceded to the pirate and Jack's tongue slid deeply inside the velvet channel. He could hear Will's sobs of need as his tongue flickered intimately inside his mate's body and a saliva-slick finger entered to rub Will's jewel.

Jack used one hand to keep Will's cheeks spread and with the other unfastened his breeches. There was a large wet patch where Jack's shaft had wept copious tears of its need, having been denied its rightful place and its release earlier. Jack's erection was engorged and dripping and Jack groaned as the cooler air flowed around the heated flesh. He removed his tongue reluctantly and oiled two fingers. Will's whimper of loss was replaced by a cry of pleasure as Jack's questing fingers unerringly found Will's sweet spot, running over the hidden nub bring Will to the brink of ecstasy. He ignored Will's wail of denial thrusting three fingers, scissoring and stretching the tight sheath to accept his need.

Jack removed his fingers and coated his shaft liberally. He kept one hand on Will's slim hip and with the other steered his erection to the glistening portal that seemed to twinkle like the stars around the lovers. Slowly Jack submerged in tight, velvet heat. Will's sheath caressed every inch of Jack's rod and as his sac bumped intimately against Will's the two men moaned their contentment. Jack held still for a moment, allowing the harbour of his aching shaft to accommodate to being so fully filled. He rained soft kisses and open mouthed bites across Will's shoulders and up the long neck. He reached around the slim body and began to stroke Will's erection, bringing Will to full hardness.

Will rested his head on Jack's shoulder. The presence of his lover, the beauty of the night, the ache of need in his body that he knew would soon be assuaged by the man on whose flesh now united them overwhelming him.

"Love you so much, Jack," he whimpered. "Need you so much. Give me joy, my Captain."

"Will, me Treasure," Jack growled, Will's words sent jolts to Jack's hard rod that impaled Will and that also joined him to his beloved. "Me love."

Jacks hips began to thrust slowly, gradually increasing in depth and speed until he was pounding into the willing body and Will's cries of pleasure rent the star-filled sky. Jack was striking Will's prostrate with every stroke and Will gasped and shook with the intensity of their love-making. Knowing he was bringing pleasure to his beautiful boy fanned Jack's flames of desire and his hand flew over Will's heated flesh to bring the joy his lover wanted and needed.

It was too much and not enough for the younger man. He wanted Jack to keep thrusting within him and he wanted to feel his lover's seed fill him. He wanted to keep on the edge for hours and he wanted to come. Will could see nothing beyond the stars that danced before his eyes from the pleasure Jack gave him. All he could hear were their moans and gasps as they ploughed forward to their mutual zenith. All he could feel was the hard flesh thrusting within his body and the strong grip stroking his erect shaft. He tilted his head and whimpered gratefully as Jack's mouth covered his and their tongues duelled in an exchange that neither could lose. As the last of his senses became filled with the taste and scent of his older lover, Will's essence pulsed from his body to cover Jack's hand and to anoint his chest and the 'Pearl's' wheel and Will screamed Jack's name to the sky in his joy.

As Will's body tightened heralding imminent climax, Jack buried his face in Will's neck and inhaled their combined scent of love and arousal. It thrilled the older man and filled him with pride to know only he ever saw Will naked and needy, only he saw Will glowing and sated and smiling the one special smile just for him. As his shaft was clenched with almost brutal intensity, Jack threw back his head and his roar of completion harmonised with Will's cry.

For a moment, Jack's vision greyed and his weight slumped on the younger man. As Jack regained cognisance, he realised Will's trembling was due to the strain of supporting the heavier man's weight. With a muted cry of apology, he pulled Will to his chest and the two men sank to the deck, Will straddling Jack's knees as Jack's spent flesh remained in its safe harbour. Jack held tight around Will's waist as Will allowed Jack to support him while he recovered from the intensity of his climax. As Will's breathing began to get less laboured, Jack languidly lapped at Will's cooling seed that covered his hand. He then pressed two fingers to Will's lips and purred his pleasure as Will sucked his own essence from Jack's fingers, tasting their combined flavours. Although Will was prepared to challenge Jack in their day to day lives, Jack knew his young lover relished Jack's sexual dominance. Jack realised Will's appearance tonight must have taken a great deal of courage for his naturally shy young lover. Once again the pirate made a silent vow never to abuse Will's love, trust or beautiful body.

"I love you, Jack," Will panted softly, rubbing his cheek against Jack's beard, enjoying the feel and unique scent.

"And I love you, Will," Jack vowed. Both men groaned their loss in unison as Jack's sated flesh finally slid from Will's harbour. "Are ye able to stand, Treasure?" Jack asked as his knees began to protest the cramped position. In response, Will flowed gracefully to his feet and pulled Jack up and into a strong embrace.

Jack could feel the slight shivers already assaulting Will's cooling body and he tugged the cloak back into its correct position, wrapping it tight around Will's nude body. He knew Will couldn't stay out with him and that he'd have to send his young lover to an empty bed. They would both miss lying in post-coital intimacy, limbs entwining and drifting into sated sleep.

"Cap'n Sparrow, Mr Turner," a recognised voice called out. However, the note of recognition didn't stop Jack immediately pushing a naked and defenceless Will behind him as the older man took up a defensive posture.

"Aye," he called back. His eyebrows raised as Roland came into view. The tall, slim raven-haired man accompanied by the smaller blond lad, Josh. Jack knew that there was more than friendship between the two, but it remained unspoken. "Mr Gibbs said that you were ill," Jack commented as he and Will were joined by the other two men.

"That I was," Roland agreed nodding slowly. "But Josh here has a knack for healing and has tended me." Roland smiled as the younger man blushed and peeked shyly from beneath a silken fringe to regard the ship's Captain and First Mate. "I heard Mr Gibbs was now ill himself and thought I might find one or both of you at the wheel. You need rest yourselves. I feel well enough to take over at least for a couple of hours and Josh will stay with me." Roland reached out an arm and Josh silently huddled close.

Jack realised that this was Roland's way of testing Jack's acceptance of the men's relationship. He smiled widely, gold glinting in the moonlight and clapped Roland companionably on the shoulder.

"It makes a lot of difference to have someone you can trust at your side Mr Roland," Jack said. He pulled Will to his and held him tightly. The four men communicating silently for a minute before Jack released Will. As Will moved from the wheel, Jack caught the silver glint decorating the dark wood. He reached down to effortlessly rub Will's offering into 'Pearl'. It would mix with his own blood, sweat, tears and essence and he was sure he heard 'Pearl' sigh her approval as the sails suddenly moved. He stepped forward to pull Will close to him once again.

"Goodnight Mr Roland, Josh," he said sketching a flailing hand in imitation of a wave. Intent on getting Will back to their cabin he didn't see the two men smile firstly at their retreating backs and then with a different intensity at each other.

Will allowed Jack to usher him unresistingly to their cabin. The cloak had been a good idea and jack has certainly seemed to enjoy himself. However, where Will had been warm and dry when first venturing out, his sweat-damp skin had been cooling rapidly and the lithe man now wished he'd brought pants and shirt. By the time they reached their cabin, his shivers were growing in intensity.

"Cold, Jack," he murmured softly through chattering teeth.

Jack wasted no time in pulling his clothes from his body and pushing Will into their bed, his own naked body following close. He pulled up the covers, then arranged Will tight against his side, the younger man's head on his breast, a paler, more slender leg sliding between his darker, more powerful thighs. Will's left arm came round Jack's waist and Jack wrapped both of his tightly around the still shaking form. He felt Will nuzzle closer and sighed in pleasure as Will's soft lips began a gentle suckling at his breast. Jack kissed Will's hair and temple crooning words of love until he felt the sucking become erratic and finally stop.

Jack's member twitched dryly at the memory of Will's ethereally beautiful naked body framed by cloak, the 'Pearl' and the starlit sky. He made a note to himself that making love at the ship's wheel was to become a more regular feature in their love-making. As he listened to his angel's soft breathing, Jack's mind began to work on what it was he could do to repay Will's bravery and ingenuity. A wide smile broke out over the tanned face as an idea began to take form.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 587 milliseconds