• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Piss Slave's Night Out

Piss Slave's Night Out

The restaurant was a dark place downtown. As we walked toward it, my girls heels clicked and her short skirt bounced and flitted with the wind to reveal her thigh high stockings. I made her leave her panties in the car and now she was just praying there wasn't any strong gusts. She looked so beautiful in the lights of the city. People took long glances as they passed. Her nipples were bare and hard against her sweater.

The night was filled with anticipation after a long week of being teased with thoughts of what might happen. A hotel room awaited us after dinner. The need for release was building in more ways than one. I was making her drink lots of water. By the time we reached the restaurant she could barely stop herself from peeing down her leg. Her embarrassment at such a thought kept her from letting go. Inside the waitress sat us in a corner and we quickly ordered a good red wine. She squirmed uncomfortably next to me as the busboy brought us more water.

Waiting for the food to arrive, I noticed a girl who had definitely noticed us. Her blue eyes glanced toward my girl and seemed captivated my her beauty. She watched closely as my girl rubbed her legs together trying to hold in her pee. She noticed when I ran my hand up her thigh which gave her shivers. I knew I had to let her go. So grateful for the release, she ran to the bathroom.

By the end of dinner and after several glasses of wine and water, her pussy was begging release again. This time I would not let her go. Under the table my hand found it's way between her legs. Her smooth lips were wet and as I ran my finger over her swollen clit she moaned loudly and quickly hid her face. Her body moved against me, her breath getting heavy. I pulled my fingers out and let her suck them. I put them back down inside her and whispered in her ear to push out. She shook her head, no. I moved my other hand down to her belly and pushed. She gasped and I could feel a little of her warm wetness flow into my hand.

"For saying no, suck."

I pulled my piss wet hand out of her and forced them deep in her mouth. She eagerly sucked. She put her head down and her hair covered the fact that she had my fingers nearly gagging her. I could feel my cock growing and straining against my pants. I wanted her. I needed her so bad. She brushed her hand over my leg and then ran the length of my hard cock.

"I want you." She breathed heavy in my ear.

We left the restaurant and headed to the hotel. The street was congested with an undulating mass of humanity, but one weaved through it. Her blue eyes following.

The room is on the top floor. The door opens to a expansive room with a view over the city. You sway into the room, feeling in a dream from the wine and the beauty that surrounds you. I pull you into me and kiss you deeply. Our tongues explore deep, hands caress, bodies grinding together. My hands run down your back and over your beautiful ass. Slowly I lift your skirt and my fingers run up the inside of your thigh. I can feel your wetness dripping down your leg. You move to feel my fingers inside you, but I pull away. You moan with frustration of needing my touch and being teased.

"Get your top and skirt off for me" You comply. I watch intently as you pull off your sweater to reveal the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. Your hard nipples ache to be sucked and pinched.

"Get on your knees." I demand as I take off my clothes.

"Baby, can I pee first?" you beg, "I need to go so bad!"

"No." I stand firm and look you in the eye. You look down. I run my hand around the back of your neck and kiss you. You kiss back and then bite my lip. I pull the back of your hair and force you to your knees.

"Beg me to let you suck my cock" Your soft eyes look up and you shake your head, no. "Beg me or I will make you say something worse" You look down, unable to say such dirty words. "Repeat after me: Please"

"mmm....please?" you hesitate.

"Please!" Again I pull your hair to direct your gaze at me.

"please..." you whisper.

"Let me"

"mmm...let me...."

"suck"

"oh, honey...don't make me!" you protest.

"Suck!" I demand.

"suck..."

"Your"

"Your"

"Cock!"

"....uh...um... baby please."

"Cock!" I repeat.

"...cock" the word falls from your lips and fills my ears with a sensual guilty beauty.

"Suck!" I guide your mouth to my cock and I pull your hair harder until you open your mouth. I slid it deep. You choke, but keep sucking. You dig your nails into me and suck harder. Deeper and faster, choking and letting your spit drip down your face until it is covering your perfect breasts.

I stop you and let you breath.

"Stay" I command "close your eyes."

I open my suitcase that is filled with toys. I pull out a purple leather blindfold.

"Open your eyes" you comply. I show you the blindfold. A worried look crosses your face. Our eyes lock for the last time as I wrap the blind fold over your head. You can smell the leather and the darkness envelopes your world.

From the suitcase I retrieve a long rope. I let you feel the softness across your body. Shivers run down you and your breathing quickens as the anticipation of knowing that soon your hands will be tied.

The sensation of the rope wrapping around your wrists keeps you repeatedly shivering. Slowly the knots take shape around your wrists. Beautiful, elegant knots bind your arms behind your back. The helplessness and fear comes from deep within. The ecstasy is overwhelming. Soon I have connected the rope from your arms to your ankles. Any hope of escape is gone. The beautiful soft rope loops around and around your naked flesh.

Looking at you makes me very hard. I caress your body and then kiss the length of your body. My kisses soon turn into bites. I suck hard and the deep purple bruises start to show. I run circles around your hard nipples and take them between my teeth. I bite and you moan loud. I hold one in my mouth and grip the other between my thumb and finger. Harder and harder I pinch it. "Harder..." you moan. I clamp down as hard as I can and your body shakes. "Yes!"

A knock at the door jolts us. I get up and head to the door.

"Don't answer it!" you beg. Naked, helpless to cover yourself.

I know exactly who it is and smile as the blue eyed girl from the restaurant walks in. While you were in the bathroom at the restaurant I had told her what I wanted and she was very happy to play. She doesn't say a word and walks over to you. She is dressed in a skin tight black dinner dress. A subtle pattern of red flowers flows down the front like blood. Her high heels are incredibly tall with straps that wrap up her ankle.

"Baby, what's going on? Who is here?" you ask. There is a panic in your voice. She kneels down next to you. She softly runs her long nails down your neck to your nipples. She breaths into your ear then kisses your lobe. She continues to kiss down your face to your lips. Her tongue slides inside your mouth and you eagerly offer yours in return. You kiss deep and long. Her hands explore your body and she begins to kiss down your neck. Her red lips wrap around the side of your neck. You gasp as her teeth sink into your skin. She moves down your body until your nipple is in her mouth. Those scarlet lips sucking, white teeth flash in the dim light as she bites your very hard nipples.

The girl undresses and continues to kiss and caress your body. She holds you close so that your nipples touch. She pinches them together with one hand and with the other slides between your legs. Her fingers come up wet and she eagerly sucks them into her mouth. Back inside you she has three fingers going as deep as she can. She thrusts in rhythm with you grinding into her hand.

"I want you..." she whispers in your ear, "I want to taste you..." then further teases "I want to drink you."

"Yes..yes...yesssss...." your mind racing, your body melting.

She lays down with her head under you. Her tongue reaches up and slowly traces your wet, smooth lips. She teases you until you grind down on her face and force her to lick you hard. Her tongue is licking your clit fast and her lips are sucking in your wet pussy juices as they flow. She is rubbing her own clit and fucking herself while she licks you. I can hear how incredibly wet she is she drives her fingers deep inside.

I know you want to cum, but you also haven't forgotten how bad you need to pee. The fullness in your bladder is aching beyond belief. If she keeps licking, you don't know if you are going to cum or pee. The thought of going in her mouth terrifies you.

"Stop! Stop!" you plead, "I have to pee so bad!"

"Keep licking" I instruct the girl. Then from my bag of toys I pull out a leather riding crop. I move around you and let you feel the crop against your skin. Fear and anticipation builds as I run it down your back. Over your rope bound hands to your beautiful ass. I tap lightly. You jump. Then I bring it down a little harder. With each smack against your ass you grind harder into the girl sucking your pussy. She sucks harder and I drop the crop to use my hand to spank you harder. The sting is making your ass red. You can no longer hold back. Each stroke of my hand brings a squirt of piss with the pain. The hot liquid shoots down the girls throat. She chokes but quickly sucks and drinks all she can. Soon you are spraying hard into her mouth and all over her face.

When you are finally empty she gets up and kisses you deep and you taste your piss and pussy juice. You want to collapse in her arms.

"More.."she whispers breathlessly into your ear.

"Yes...yes..."

The girl wants more and wants you bad, but I tell her to get dressed and leave. Without even a chance to wash your wetness that has soaked her hair, I put her out into the night. Cruel perhaps, but I think she enjoyed walking through the hotel with your sweet juices fresh on her face.

I let you wait a few minutes while I prepare for the final act of the night. I return to you and untie your legs so that you can sit. I pull out some water and let you drink. You lick your lips and I pour more in your mouth. Next I pull out the most expensive melted chocolate I could find and an ice cube.

"Open" you part your lips expecting water, but this time the sweet thickness of chocolate fills your mouth. At the same time I run the ice cube over your nipple. You jump and swallow, savoring the sensation in your mouth and on your breast. I run the cube to the other nipple and then down your stomach. You shiver as I inch farther. I tease around your thigh before I run it up your lips and over your clit.

I spoon another mouthful of chocolate onto your tongue. You lick it and drink it, I put my lips to yours and kiss and suck. The sweetness of you and the sweetness of the chocolate are incredible. I drip it down your chest and over your nipples. I smear the chocolate across your breast with my tongue and grip, eat and bite you.

More water down your throat and the ache of needing to pee is building again. The water spills out and washes the chocolate from your body. Now I pull out the pineapple. You eagerly eat the sweet pieces and suck my fingers. I take more and dip it into the chocolate. Your senses are going into overload. I pull you onto the bed and untie your hands. I retie your hands independently to each ankle so you can lay down on your back.

With your head upside down hanging off the bed I straddle your face and let you lick my balls. Gently you take them into your mouth and my cock begins to ache with hardness. I open your mouth and guide my cock into your mouth. You stick your tongue out and lick me, pulling me deeper in your throat. Slowly I stretch your muscles open. Deeper down your throat my cock goes. Soon I am thrusting my hips and forcing you to take every inch. I pull out and let you breath and then slid it all the way in again.

"Good girl!" I moan, "Suck it deep, my love!"

I continue to go deep down your throat until you gag and I pull out. You spit on my cock and I force it inside you again. You suck me so hard. I can feel my cum building. I have to stop. I want to be inside you. I have to be inside you!

I give you more water to drink. You have consumed almost the entire large bottle of water. You are complaining of the huge need to pee.

"Baby, I have to go bad again. Don't make me do it in your mouth."

"Drink more!" I command and force you to drink the rest of the bottle.

I spin you around and lick your pussy. It's so wet. I slid my fingers inside you and lick your clit hard. As I pump my hand inside your pussy it spasms and squirts. I suck and drink your wet juices shooting all over my fingers. I pull them out and shove them in your mouth. You suck every drop. Only a little pee and you have so much more to release.

I put your legs up so I can see your asshole. I kiss the inside of your thighs working my way up. I tease you with my breath flicking my tongue around your hole. You thrust your hips toward me to feel my tongue inside you. I lick you as deep as I can. I shove it all the way in with my nose buried in your wet pussy. You love how it feels and you beg me to do it harder. I slide a finger in and then two and then three. I pump your little hole hard.

"Are you ready to be all cleaned out?" I ask.

"I don't understand?" you say, catching your breath.

"You will, my love, you will!"

I untie your hands from your legs and retie them in front of you. I take the blindfold off and show you something that looks like a ball. It's bigger than a softball and has a nozzle on top. The quizzical look on your face lets me know that you still don't understand. I order you to bend over the bed. I lube up your asshole and lick you more.

I bring in a bowl with warm water and fill the bulb syringe. I spread your ass open and slide the nozzle deep in your ass. Slowly I fill you with the warm water. You squirm as the pressure builds. Soon all the water is inside you.

"Oh my God, baby! It feels good, but I can't let it out here!"

"Go into the bathroom, but don't you dare pee!"

I enjoy watching you cross the room trying to hold the water in. Some drips down your leg. When you come back I put you back face down on the bed and again I fill your asshole with the last of the warm water. This time I make you hold it.

Next I get out some nipple clamps. I roll you over and begin to lick and suck your nipples until they are hard. I adjust the clamps down and you moan louder the tighter they go.

"I can't hold it any longer!" the desperation is high in your voice, "Please let me go potty...please!"

I flip you back on your stomach and spank you. I give you several hard smacks and watch as your ass turns bright red. Some water is starting to squirt out so I smack you again.

"Go!" you get up the best you can with your hands bound and your ass full of water.

"All clean now, baby?" I ask when you come back and kneel before me.

"Yes"

"Did you pee?"

"No, but I need to sooooo bad!"

"You may pee now, but you have to do it into this bowl in front of me."

"I can't do it!" you plead, "Please, please...not in front of you."

"Pee now." I firmly instruct as I put the bowl between your legs.

I push on your stomach and put my fingers inside you. Faster and faster I thrust them until I can feel your hot pee shooting into my hand.

"Push, baby, push" I hold your face to mine and make you look me in the eyes as you fill the bowl with your hot piss. You are flustered and try to hide your face but I hold it firm.

"Good girl. Now lean over the bed." You follow my directions. I lick your pussy from the back and taste your salty sweet pee. I get more lube and run my fingers back inside your asshole stretching it open.

I make you squat over me with your ass in my face.

"Now stroke my cock." I lube up your hands and you take my hard dick in your bound hands and begin to vigorously work it.

As you are focused on jerking my cock, I fill the bulb syringe with your pee. I plunge the nozzle deep in you and shoot your piss deep up your ass.

"No, no!" you protest, but it's too late. I empty every drop inside you. "Let me go to the potty!"

"No. Hold it."

I fill the plunger with the rest of your pee and again fill you. Now I know you can't hold it any longer. I run my tongue inside you and soon your piss is shooting out of your tight hole and filling my mouth. I drink you as you jerk my cock hard. I lick the last drops of piss from your asshole then lift you up and lay you on the bed.

Completely exhausted and desperately needing to feel me inside you. Your shyness fading, you whisper in my ear, "Fuck me... fuck me, Johnny, fuck me!"

I hold your arms above your head and thrust my cock deep in your drenched pussy. Faster and deeper. I bite your neck and pull your hair back. You bite back and I fuck harder. I can't hold back any longer and start to shoot my cum deep inside you. I feel your pussy gripping my cock as you cum with me.

We collapse together on the bed. Bodies drenched in sweat. You look so beautiful. There is only one thought I know for sure. Pulling you close, I whisper in your ear, "With all my heart, I love you."

"I love you too, Johnny." you reply with a smile on your lips, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Piss Slave's Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds