• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Pixie Trixxx: Chocolate Crush

Pixie Trixxx: Chocolate Crush

"Kris, do you think I'm sexy?" Ruby Heart asked.

"That's a very human question for you to be asking Ruby." Kris said without looking up from his computer screen where he was furiously typing something.

"What's that got to do with anything?" She asked running her fingers through her short black hair raising it up over her antennae before letting it drop back into place. "You're not even looking at me."

"That's because I'm working on something. I'm also more than a little frightened of what it means that my pet fairy is asking if I think she's pretty." Kris said. He paused for a moment to cut a glance her direction before returning his focus to the computer screen.

Ruby was perched on one of the leaves of his tree trying her best to both be sexy and nonchalant at the same time. She wasn't accomplishing either particularly well. Instead she looked positively petulant with her lower lip stuck out and quivering. "When you first met you couldn't keep your eyes off me."

Really? A thousand year old fairy and she still acts like an attention starved sixteen year old.

"I'm just busy right now. I promise I'll pay attention to you when I finish coding this okay?" Kris said with a half smile.

"What could you possibly be working on that is so important?" Ruby Heart asked flying from her perch to come land on the desk. "Doesn't even look that important, I can't read this."

"You can't read." Kris replied.

"I can't read much, I can read enough to know that this isn't anything important." She slid behind the computer looking around for a moment then wrapped her arms around a cable. The cord was nearly as thick as her thighs so she had to brace her tiny bare feet against the back to yank it from the computer resulting in a very satisfying whir as it powered down. "Now you have to pay attention to me!"

"That was fucking four hours worth of work!" Ruby Heart barely managed to avoid being snatched up by Kris.

"Then you should pay more attention to me!" Ruby Heart shivered when she caught sight of his aura flashing bright red. Whatever he'd been working must have been important. He was furious.

So fast, so furious! Ruby Heart thought narrowly avoiding another lunge from the human. "So, am I pretty?"

"Pretty stupid." Kris growled. Ruby Heart didn't see him snatch up the shirt until it was too late to do anything more than brace for the impact that knocked her out of the air and into the wall where she slowly sank to the floor. Before she could recover Kris wrapped his enormous hand around her squeezing down on her tiny frame. "What am I going to do to you?"

"Please don't hurt me!" Ruby Heart screamed struggling with all her might to escape Kris. It was pointless to struggle, she was four inches tall, he was six foot four inches tall. Ruby wriggled and screamed but it didn't make any difference. She sank her teeth into his finger. That got his attention, but it just made him squeeze harder and shake her around like a ragdoll. "No more!"

Kris grinned at her. "No, you silly little bug, I think you need to learn your place." He steadily increased the pressure. "Actually maybe you don't have a place anymore. Maybe I'm just bored of you now."

Ruby Heart stopped struggling, she could barely move inside his crushing fist. She could feel her bones bending and her lungs couldn't expand any more. Her oxygen starved lung started to burn. The world around her started to grow hazy and dark. A slight flicker of fear drove new strength into her body, but only enough to slam her head pointlessly against his fingers. The last bits of fight finally left Ruby Heart's tiny body and she went limp in his hands. Everything went dark.

All sense of time was lost, she didn't know how long she'd been out, only that when she came to her wrists were bound to her ankles and her knees to her chest with rubber bands and Kris was standing over her. His aura had shifted from red to a frightening black that seemed to absorb light and energy from the atmosphere. "Welcome back. I was scared I'd lost you for a second there."

Ruby Heart tried to look brave and angry when she looked up at him. It was difficult with her head still floating half way between consciousness and the black void on the other side. Her heart was thudding so hard in her chest she was certain he could actually see it. Worse she was slick between her thighs. "Let me go!" It was meant as a demand but her voice came out disturbingly husky.

"Maybe after you've learned your lesson." Kris growled. "It'll take me all night to get that program rewritten." He shook his head. "I don't think you've learned just yet." Kris pushed her thighs apart and ran a finger between them. "Hell look at this." He smeared her juices over her face. "You like being nearly crushed to death don't you?"

"No!" She squeaked. Her body twitched though.

"Well don't worry, I'm not going to grind your bones to make my bread. I think I can come up with something a little more fitting for the fairy who wants to be seen and who I need out of my way." Kris said holding a bottle in one hand. "Are you familiar with Cydia Deshaisiana?" The fairy shook her head but her eyes went wide when he poured a bottle of beans on the table. "It's a rare species of moth native to Mexico. It lays its eggs inside a bean." Kris picked up one of the beans and held in front of the now terrified fairy and after a few seconds it started jumping around in his hand. "See after these things get eaten the parasite inside eats its way free and do you know what I'm going to do with this?"

"Please don't." Ruby Heart went pale.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you cost me a days work." Kris replied taking the bean and pushing it against her moist nethers.

"No, don't, I'll do anything!" Ruby Heart strained to close her legs but Kris easily prevented her with his other hand. She could only wriggle against his beastly strength as the bean was forced into her. Ruby screwed her eyes shut trying to block out the sensation of that bean stretching her open and twitching, leaping, convulsing, jumping and jerking inside her. She was so full, and Kris was already shoving a second one into her where it brushed, bumped, knocked and collided against the one already so deep inside her.

"Anything?" Kris asked. "Well that's a generous offer but I think I'll just let these things have their way with you. I mean you're not the only fairy in the world are you?" He pushed another of the beans against her, this time against her asshole.

"ANYTHING!" Ruby Heart shrieked. She couldn't escape him, she could only try to hold back the screams. She knew he got off on hearing her scream and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Not even when her sphincter started to give way, unable to continue to resist the invading leaping bean. Ruby couldn't hold back the scream when her ass finally opened and the bean slid into her entirely. "Please, take them out, take them out, take them out!" The last word came out less as a plea for mercy and more as a barely intelligible moan. The fairy's hips started churning on their own, she strained against the rubber bands binding her to no avail.

"You don't look like you're scared, I think your getting off on the idea of getting devoured by those things." Kris smiled darkly down at his helpless victim. "Maybe I should shove another one up your ass, you think it'll fit?"

"No please don't!" Ruby Heart tried to scoot away but he easily held her in place.

"Actually, you're probably right." Kris scooped the rest of the beans back into the jar. "Besides the important part now is making sure they can't get back out of you. So come along. Oh wait you can't." Kris reached down and grabbed the pixie by the skull and carried her into another room.

Ruby Heart knew she was in the kitchen but she didn't know why, she could smell something cooking though. Something sweet. "Don't eat me." She whispered. Kris didn't respond but she was fairly certain the danger had passed, his aura wasn't black or red anymore. It was a sort of orange and his demeanor had changed. She was sure she'd be able to figure it out if only those damn beans inside her would stop their infernal twitching. She'd lost count of how many orgasms they'd given her so far but it was keeping her from thinking straight.

"I like chocolate, do you?"

"What?" Ruby Heart asked trying to force her sex addled brain to process the information. She didn't have long to wait though.

"Chocolate, it's great isn't it?" Kris gripped her by the skull again lifting her up.

"You wouldn't?" She Shuddered and not just from the beans inside her.

"Yup, and when I'm ready to pay attention to you maybe I'll find a way to get the chocolate back off you." Kris grinned and dipped the fairy up to her neck into a pot of warm chocolate. Ruby felt every millimeter of her skin covered in the sticky sweet substance. He dunked her in the syrupy fluid several times before setting her on a saucer. "Just wait, I'll be back soon."

Ruby Heart had never known human cruelty quite so effective as leaving her like that, bound and helpless, covered in slowly cooling and drying chocolate. Those infernal beans were still click clacking inside her and now she couldn't so much as move her hips to guide them where she needed them. Instead of continual orgasm she was kept perpetually on the edge unable to move. She could barely breathe inside her chocolate shell. She could cry out but Kris had returned to his room and left her alone.

When Kris returned Ruby was almost delirious. "I'm sorry, I'll be good!"

"Hush or I'll dip your head." Kris said picking up the saucer and carrying her back into his room setting her beside the computer. "Why'd you do that?"

His aura had changed again, now just a relaxed light blue. "Why do I have to piss you off to get you to play rough? You know I like it rough and you know you can't really break me and it's what you want to do." Kris rolled his eyes. "Besides it's better you take it out on me than anybody else."

Kris shook his head and punched few more keys on his computer. "You really scared me back there when you passed out. I thought I'd crushed you."

"I'm fine. I'd do a little dance but I'm kinda stuck. You planning to let me out anytime soon? This is very unpleasant." Ruby said.

"Oh yeah, I'll let you out. Eventually. I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Pixie Pop." Kris mused grabbing her by the waist and dragging his tongue up over her smearing chocolate along the side of her face and her hair. "Yummy. This might take a while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Pixie Trixxx: Chocolate Crush

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds