Pizza Boy Back at the Door Ch. 02

"Well we are watching that before any football games," Grams and Josh's mother said almost simultaneously.

"Right after we clear the table, dear," Josh's father readily agreed as if there was any choice in the matter.

"And we are going to do a formal wedding here in Florida once it's legal," Josh chimed in with. "Our church does Holy Unions, but we want to wait until we can do a real wedding with another real license. Everything that has been happening everywhere else and with the Supreme Court, says it won't be that long of a wait."

The news of another Thomas grandchild on the way sparked another turn in the discussion. Pam Thomas turned to Kyle and Josh and got slightly emotional as she said, "That's the one thing I haven't reconciled myself with yet," she began. "You boys won't have that wonderful experience. Raising children, I mean. Just watching how you both interact with little Eli, says that is something you both deserve and what good fathers you would make. But..." She let the rest of her words slip away to silence as she dabbed at a tear.

"We can adopt, Mom," Josh tried to save the day with. "Kyle and I have already talked about that. We both want kids. More than you can imagine."

Kyle jumped in to add, "In fact, we can have our own if we decide that is better than adoption. There have been such great strides with in vitro fertilization and surrogacy, that we can possibly have twins even. Twins that share genetic make up through combined sperm and the mother. Real twins with two very real fathers." He let that sink in a little and then concluded with, "I haven't totally researched it yet, and hadn't said anything to Josh so he wouldn't get his hopes up, but from what my professor said in our reproductive systems class, it's already been done successfully and general availability to the procedure is just around the corner."

Thanks to that little bombshell of information, before the famous custard pie was served, the women had already started a list of possible names for four new additions to the family: One each for Mark & Michelle and for Luke & Susie, and two for Josh & Kyle. Josh shrugged his shoulders as he told Kyle, "It's another one of those Southern things, babe. The moms and grandmas make the decisions and us guys are just included enough to make sure it happens."

Kyle took Josh's hand and softly asked, "Would you want twins, baby?"

Josh's face lit up like a sunbeam had hit it. His smile stretched from ear to ear. His bedroom blues glowed like flaming sapphires. "Best graduation present we could get each other, wouldn't it be? That gives us about two years to get all the ducks in the pond and get pregnant."

The smile on Kyle's face matched Josh's and the gold flecks in his eyes were suddenly so prominent that the deep brown almost disappeared. "Then we talk later and start laying the groundwork. Residency and two babies at the same time won't be a cakewalk by any means, but working together..."

Josh cut him off with, "Working together we can accomplish anything in our marriage...forever."

The table full of family went totally silent as Josh and Kyle shared a kiss in front of them for the first time...a kiss that included happy tears from both of them as they realized the idea of their own children was not a dream, but something that would happen in due time.

* * * * *

It took virtually no time at all for the men to fully stake claim to the family room and the big screen TV after everyone had viewed the helicopter wedding video and there had been sufficient fawning over how unique and romantic the setting and ceremony had been. All of the dishes were already cleared from the dining room table and the uneaten food was positioned on the kitchen counters for picking at later as the games and family fellowshipping slipped on into the evening. It was the same scene that was repeated in millions of other households that day, just another traditional family style Thanksgiving. But for Josh and Kyle, it would be their most memorable because it verified that the schism between Josh and his mother had been completely filled in and the day signified a fresh beginning.

Kyle had won over the female side of the Thomas family, but now he had to lock down the male members with the holiday football games. 'Keep it butched-up and pretend it's hockey games you are watching, Roberts,' he told himself as they settled in for the duration. 'Remember, even though you would happily swap free tickets to the Super Bowl in exchange for ones to watch your beloved Buffalo Sabres, in the South they consider football a second religion and you need to be on your knees at the altar for the next four or five hours too,' was his closing instruction to himself.

By the end of the marathon day, Kyle had passed the "all male" part of the test also and was as much a member of the family as anyone else there. He and Josh were not only fully accepted as a couple, but as legal spouses also...even if the state of Florida wouldn't agree they were. 'Sometimes the rule of law doesn't mean a whole lot though,' he thought as he and Josh undressed for bed. 'Sometimes love trumps it all and especially when it was bad law to begin with.' As he snaked his arm around Josh and pulled him into a tight embrace and kiss, he emphatically stated, "Our day will come soon baby. I just know in my heart it will." Without bothering to explain what that had meant, he used both of his palms to cup Josh's bubble cheeks and squeezed them hard. "Right now though, your time has come. I want that sweet ass so bad." As the grinding of their hips against one another began, there was no question that both were ready as their erections, held back only by the thin cotton of their underwear, throbbed against each other.

Josh simply smiled and flopped down on his back on the bed. "Show me just how much you want it, lover. Take me deep, hard, long, and as quietly as you can."

And Kyle climbed in bed and did.

And Josh responded to each touch, caress, kiss, grind, thrust, and spank to his magic spot.

And when he did, Kyle reacted in similar fashion and made their lovemaking even more intense.

When the inner rumblings declared it was finally time, they heard the silent instruction from their mind meld and slipped fingers in each others mouths. They finger fucked each others lips and pressed finger tips against each others tongues to keep the cries of pleasure as muted as possible. The weren't totally successful, but the soft moans they both exhaled as the first eruptions happened and the happy whimpers that lasted through the final joint squirts of their juices said it was one of the most satisfying romps they had had in a long time. Actually one of the most satisfying since that luck-of-the-draw, first pizza delivery more than a year earlier.

As they cuddled in an afterglow of epic proportions, their utopia was abruptly invaded by a voice from down the hall. "Yes! Jim! That's! The! Spot! Oh Gawd, YES!" They both began to snicker and snuggled up even tighter knowing their love wasn't the only one in the house that had just gotten celebrated on the day we give thanks for all the good things in our lives.

Josh avoided making any comment about his parents, but Kyle couldn't help himself. With a kiss to Josh's cheek and a enveloping hug he murmured, "At least I know you get it honestly now. It's in your genes."

"Uh huh. And just make sure you are able to keep up with me when we are their age. Tigger needs to keep that spring in his tail forever."

"He will so long as forever is together with his Pooh."

No more words were needed as Josh snuggled up tighter, draped an arm over Kyle's strong chest, threaded a leg between his lover's two, and they both gave themselves over to a most peaceful sleep.

* * * * *

Once back in Pensacola, the days literally flew off the calendar pages. One last week of classes followed immediately by a week of finals, kept the midnight oil burning as far as studying and crossing the last "T" on those papers that were due. Then there would be barely more than another week before Christmas was upon them. With the packed schedule they had set up in order to spend part of the holiday with both families, there was going to be precious little time for them to celebrate at their own home before the travel plans took center stage.

"We still have to put up a tree at least, Kyle. Someplace where we can stick a present or two and have a little Christmas for just us like we did last year," was his plea. Kyle eventually concurred with the idea when Josh promised he would go along and help find a tree on his next day off. Free time had suddenly became an intensely valued, rare commodity for both of them.

Josh was instantly running double time keeping up with his college commitments and delivery shifts at the pizza shop. He had taken an extra writing class and the end of semester assignments for long papers doubled instantly because of it. The old Honda he used for deliveries kept having various issues that would tie him up at the mechanic for unplanned hours along with taking his hard earned tips to pay the latest repair bill. He had finally just started keeping a couple of text books in the car so he could work in study time while the car was being fixed yet again.

And JJ had also evidently slipped back into his habit of tricking every chance he got because when they worked the same shifts, JJ's delivery totals were always far below Josh's...which meant Josh was having to work harder to keep up with orders. Sure he scored the extra tips, but the resulting frustration and anger was adding a mentally draining exhaustion to the physical one. JJ had also developed the habit of disappearing for an extra twenty minutes or so with the last order he would take near closing time. 'I am back here at the shop busting ass breaking down the make line and putting stuff away and trying to clean and mop and get it closed in between deliveries, and that prick is on his knees with a cock in his mouth at a frat house. Talk about sharing the workload!' went through his mind more than one night.

Kyle was in a similar situation thanks to his pharmacology class that had been giving him fits all semester and the probate of his Dad's will taking longer than expected. The latter created many hours-stealing long calls back and forth to New York with his Mom and their attorney. The former caused Dr. Schwartz to pull him in for a meeting and strongly suggest he delay adding to the pressure and put off any further emergency room observation lab time until sometime during the spring semester. While that one definitely disappointed him, Kyle also knew he couldn't get 100% from the exposure in the trauma center if his mind wasn't 100% in it.

Plus, as much as he hated to admit it to himself, he was having lingering depression over his father's untimely death and he was determined to limit as much as possible the effect it had on his medical school life just as he steadfastly refused to let it affect his marriage. He knew from his first psychology class way back as an undergrad student that the stages of grief included depression, but it played on his mind that he thought he was beyond that and well into the final stage of acceptance. Self-diagnosing himself, he realized that the backwards movement was most likely a reaction to how close their family had always been especially around the holidays...and that same psych class had taught him the first ones after a death were always the hardest.

* * * * *

Kyle heard the front door slam at the same time Josh's voice pierced the air. "I'm done for the day, babe, and you should be too," was the assumption Josh threw at him as he rushed into the living room. "Let's go find a Christmas tree right now and come back and get a few decorations up in here so I can get out of this shitty mood I am in. Please?"

Kyle grinned as he closed the textbook on his lap. "Sure baby. I need to take a well deserved break and get in the spirit of the season too. Let me grab my wallet and keys to the Hummer and then we'll make the rest of the day all ours instead of ten professors at UWF's or the pizza shop's or the damn probate court of Erie County New York's.

Josh was beaming as he watched Kyle trot down the hallway to their bedroom. Not only was this to be a much needed change of pace for himself, but as much as he loved this time of the year, he knew deep down that Kyle needed to find that little boy inside himself again too with this particular Christmas much more than he did. He had said little to Kyle, but he had definitely noticed the overly somber mood that surfaced after Thanksgiving at the farm. It was like Tigger's springy tail had unwound and he couldn't 'bOINg bOINg' anymore. He had mentioned the change to Mom Roberts when she called the other night, and she filled him in on how Christmas had always been such a family thing with them and Jack had been the living, breathing, all-providing Santa Claus come to life. Not so much in the sense of material things, but rather being the one that made sure everyone around him was as jolly as he was and celebrating family and their faith. "He'll be okay, Josh," she had reassured him. "Just find ways to get that inner child of his all excited and wanting to make new memories instead of living in past ones."

"Let's roll studpuppy," interrupted Josh's train of thought as Kyle came up behind him and did a butt slap as he passed by. "Better move while you have me in the right mood." A huge grin on his face confirmed he was.

"I'll make you a deal lover. You stay in that mood and I'll put you in an even better one under the tree once we get it up and decorated." He further teased by sensually using the tip of his tongue to slowly lick his lips and let his eyes convey an even more seductive message.

Kyle laughed and replied, "You are such a damn horny elf, baby. Now just the thought of pine needles is making you hard."

Josh stepped forward and gently cupped Kyle's crotch. "And from the feel of this, I think the idea of you getting blown on the floor in front of the fireplace later is going to have you dribbling in your expensive boxer briefs the whole time we are out looking for the tree. That's a pretty big candy cane you are hiding in there."

"And you need to stop trying to have me think about unwrapping it right now, or we won't be putting the twin angels on top of the tree until midnight." A quick kiss to Josh's lips came before, "Let's get this done and then we can be naked the rest of the night."

Josh squeezed Kyle's box one final time and then moved his hand away. "I'm going to hold you to that, babe."

"You can hold anything you want later, but for now, get to the truck and let's find our first tree as a married couple." The smile those unplanned words put on Kyle's face was mirrored by the one the words created on Josh's face also. And the one their mind meld had too.

* * * * *

"I thought you said we were only going to get a small tree, Kyle," was the questioning statement Josh made as they pulled out of the makeshift Christmas tree sales lot on Pensacola Boulevard in front of the boarded up restaurant in the middle of Car City. "That sucker on the roof will take up half the living room! Da~damn!"

"I got in the mood to sweep up pine needles all over the house for the next six months. So shoot me," was the tongue-in-cheek response.

Josh only laughed at first as he said a silent prayer for this change in Kyle to a happier demeanor to last and not dwell so much on his dad being gone. "I just hope we have enough lights and ornaments to fill it out decently."

"Oh we do. Don't worry about that, Josh. Remember you married the original Christmas freak. There are at least a half dozen boxes of just tree stuff in the spare bedroom closet."

Josh knew his husband well enough to not even question the truthfulness of that claim. Just as he was about to suggest they decorate the small pine in their front yard if they had enough leftover he yelled out excitedly. "Kyle! Pull in that dealership over there! I wanna check something they have sitting in the front row of the used car section!"

"Got a bone for a new one, Pooh?" he asked as he whipped the huge truck across two lanes of traffic to make the car lot's entrance. "More like Pooh is getting tired of using half his tip money every week to keep the old one patched up and running. That old Honda has been a good one, but delivering pizza has finally taken its toll on her I think. And with more than 200,000 miles on the odometer, I need to at least be seriously looking. I don't have anywhere near enough to replace it yet, but I need to start checking ones out to at least have an idea of what's out there and what it will really cost."

Five minutes later, Josh was sitting behind the wheel of an electric blue, five year old, Honda Civic that looked inside and out as if it had just rolled off the assembly line. "So what do you think, Josh...tell them you'll pay cash and take it right now?" Kyle teased.

Josh rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Yeah. Right. Something tells me even though this one would be perfect, there are more digits in the price than my budget will allow...even with a loan."

"Well at least take it for test spin so you know whether this model is one you want to keep an eye open for," Kyle suggested. The salesman that appeared seconds later pushed for a test drive too. Josh shrugged his shoulders at Kyle and then nodded his head at the salesman. Fifteen minutes later, he pulled back into the same parking slot the car had been in before.

"I'll check back with you on it," was the promise Josh made the salesman as he and Kyle crawled back up in the Hummer. After they pulled back out on the main drag, he ticked off his review of the car. "It's perfect, Kyle. Like new condition. Only had 38,000 miles on it. Same as my Civic except ten years newer. And I love the color."

'Yeah. It matches your eyes, baby," Kyle injected. "That says you have to buy it."

"Just one nasty little thing about it I don't like."

"What's that, Josh?"

"The damn price. $18,888 is way more than I can afford. I know that is just the 'come on in' starting price, but there is little doubt it will take at least $16,000 to make a deal. I guess I need to look for something at least four or five years older. That one is so sweet, but..." He didn't finish the comment with anything but a sigh.

Kyle reached across the center console and squeezed Josh's knee. "It's okay baby. You'll find the right one. I'll help you go look after we get back from New York. It's not like you are ready to buy one today unless you have $10,000 hidden in that tip jar in our bedroom."

Josh smiled at Kyle's touch and nodded his head. "Yeah, that can be my New Year's resolution: Find a new car that won't take half my paycheck every week to pay for."

* * * * *

By the time they had manhandled the giant pine off the roof of the Hummer and into the house, the grumblings of the stomachs had become loud enough to be heard. "What do you want for dinner, baby," Kyle inquired.

"How about instead of taking the time to fix food, let's just call the shop and get pizza. I know you want to decorate as bad as I do now that this monster is in here." Josh was all but jumping up and down like a five year old at the idea of transforming the large living room into their own private holiday display. "Cody owes me one for covering for JJ again last night anyway."

"You didn't tell me anything about that last night when you got home. What did Mister Round Heels do this time?"

"The asshole took the final deliver of the night to the TKE house and was gone forty-five fuckin' minutes. That's a twenty minute round trip even if you get caught at every traffic light and have to spend five minutes tracking down the guy that ordered it once you get there. Plus the bastard had cum spots all over his shirt and pants that were fresh when he finally wandered back in. Course I had been humping tail trying to get stuff done so we could get out as soon as he got back and finished up the dishes while I mopped the last little bit of floor. So I basically ended up doing all the closing duties while JJ was getting his...and a frat boy's...rocks off on the clock again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds