Placing an Ad Pt. 01

After a lethargic while, I commented. "This room smells of cum, lots of cum. It smells like an adult theater."

"No kidding. We really came buckets. That was really a workout. Where did that come from?"

"Yeah. I think we took it up a notch or two."

"Ya' think?" We both laughed.

"Let's clean up." He turned his body around so that we were now in a sixty-nine. We both began to lick the blended cum from our stomachs and crotches. I know that I quite liked sucking the length of his cock again. He seemed to take extra attention to my sac.

"Ummmm. Quite tasty. A perfect blend."

"Not too salty, not too sweet. Let's patent it." I added, "Now, I'm taking a shower."

"Hey, wait for me."

While our shower was plenty sensual, it was doubtful that either of us could cum again. Still, it was nice soaping up each other with special emphasis on the good parts, they always feel nice. As we toweled off, Paul commented on the evening.

"I had a good time. They were a great couple. You know, I let my exhibitionist out."

"I know what you mean. Tonight was very all right. But our last one, let me tell you..."

"You don't have to. I know. It's kind of interesting that Chris and Rob could amp us up like that. I wonder if we'll see them again."

"I would bet on it. She loved it and for a noncommittal guy, he sure liked sucking cock, after all."

"I think that maybe he was putting on a macho show for the wife. Still, he was easy to turn."

"I think maybe it wasn't his first rodeo. I think it was his secret. I was sure after he asked us if we would meet him alone."

Paul made coffee for us and we talked a bit more. We were both slowly passing out and the coffee woke us. As I was leaving to make the five minute drive back to my place, I alerted Paul.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of...my email tonight?" I cackled. To be honest, I was really curious.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds