• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Play Time: Bisexual Fantasy

Play Time: Bisexual Fantasy

I'm a 46 yr old white male, attractive and I'm horny all of the time. I don't know if it's a mid life crisis or what but all I can think about is sex. What sucks is my wife's desire has declined so I've been jacking off a lot. Instead of cheating I thought I would start sharing my stories.

I have always loved to get high on weed and jack off. A few years ago I started watching bisexual porn and my masturbation sessions started including ass play. I loved having my ass played with as My high school girlfriend used to rim and finger me but it had been several years since my ass had any action. I would finger it every once in awhile when I jacked off in the shower but my wife thinks it is gross.

My wife used to take the kids to her folks' house for a week each summer which allowed me a week to perv out. A few years ago on the first day they left I went shopping to buy some supplies for the week: a few g string panties, razors, shaving cream, KY jelly, and my own vibrator. i showered and shaved my cock, balls and ass as I wanted to look sexy in my panties. I slipped on a g string so I could feel that sexy material on my cock and that string between my cheeks- I felt so fucking sexy with those panties on that I would've sucked a cock right then if there would've been one there. My cock was hard as soon as I put them on and I made a wet spot of pre cum really quick.

I set up the camera on the tri-pod and hit record as I wanted to make sure I had a copy of this jack off session. I walked around in front of the camera and started rubbing my cock through my panties while I started telling my wife my fantasy of me wanting to add a man so we could share his cock. How I wanted us on our knees sharing his cock; one of us sucking while the other licks and sucks his balls. I sucked my vibrator up close so my wife can see how I would suck that cock. My cock is so hard in my panties as I suck that cock like a cock slut.

I lay back on the bed so I can ease my panties off and put some KY on my cock and asshole. It feels so good when I first run my fingers over my assshole and get it ready to get fucked. I start with my middle finger and I slowly ease it in and out of my tight asshole while I stroke my cock with my other hand. I go ahead and slide a couple of fingers in my ass and I don't want to cum yet so I quit stroking my cock. I grab my vibrator and bring it to my mouth so I can lick the head before I start fucking my mouth. I can't believe I'm watching bi porn and sucking a vibrator like a whore with a couple of fingers in my ass (and recording it for my wife).

I need that cock in my ass so I turn it on and start rubbing my asshole with the tip. It hurts a little as I ease it into my ass but so sexy as I pull my legs up to my chest to make it easier to slide in my ass. I slowly take all of it in my ass and my cock is fucking hard as a rock and leaking precum so I get a little on my finger and put it in my mouth. I start sliding that vibe in and out of my ass, each time I get deep, my cock twitches and leaks more pre cum. I love the way that vibe feels on my prostate especially when I flex. I can almost cum without stroking my cock. I can't hold this position and my cock is about to burst so I ease that vibe out of my ass.

I get up on my knees and put a pillow under me so I feel like I'm getting fucked as I rock back and forth. I sit down on my vibrator and slide it all the way in my ass. I can rock and forth on the pillow and the vibe slides in and out of my ass. I look up at the tv-I look like such a pervert jacking my cock like madman with a vibe up my ass. Just seeing myself makes my balls tighten so I grab those panties and starting shooting my cum in them. After I fill my panties with a huge load of cum, I bring those panties to my mouth so I can eat my cum out of them like a little cum slut. I have wanted to taste my cum for so long; I finally did it and I fucking love it (I can't wait to eat it from my wife's freshly fucked pussy). I hit stop on the camera and hit the shower.

I can't wait to see what my wife thinks about this when she watches my video. I hope she makes one for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Play Time: Bisexual Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds