Playing A Round

Later, in calmer times when nobody was groping her, she would wonder if being with this young girl might be dangerous. The way the girl aroused such incredibly intense feelings in her occasionally made her wonder if Cindy's attentions might one day give her a heart attack or a stroke or something. It was something that she thought about, but it was not enough to scare her away from her young mistress.

With a husband who was much more concerned these days with puttering around in his little work shop than in seeing to his wife's very real needs, these little trysts with Cindy were just about the only sex she was having anymore.

Besides, if you have to go, why not leave this earth joyously happy and with the biggest smile possible on your face?

Meanwhile, Cindy was starting to notice something as her hand covered more and more of that silky smooth titty flesh. She could feel lots and lots of Brenda to be sure, but she wasn't encountering very much in the way of underwear. She knew for a fact that her lover had worn a bra today, but she was surprised to realize that there wasn't a whole lot to it.

Unable to resist, she had to look down to see for herself what her lover had worn to the golf course today. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was one of those little shelf bras that gave a girl support, but also left almost the entire boob exposed. Why, she could ever see the nipples, which by now looked as hard as diamonds! This was the kind of thing that the girl imagined strippers and prostitutes would wear and she was plainly shocked to find it adorning a dignified member of high society.

Her eyes rose to meet Brenda's again and the older woman looked away shyly, her face a blazing red.

"I knew I was going to see you today," Brenda offered in a hushed voice, sounding like she was hoping for the younger woman's approval. "I wanted to wear something sexy for you. Walking around in front of everyone in something like this . . ." Her voice trailed off for a moment as she finally dared to raise her head and meet the girl's eyes again. "I felt like such a slut."

Cindy held the old woman's gaze for a long moment - an instant when the whole world seemed to stand still for Brenda as she awaited the girl's verdict.

Then, Brenda suddenly found herself being kissed passionately, their lips crushing together as the girl all but shoved her tongue down her throat. At the same time, the hand on her breast closed around the peak, pinching and tugging and twisting that sensitive nipple good and hard and causing her to gasp as electric jolts coursed through her entire body. She had never felt anything so intense before and her brain was on the verge of overloading as she was handled so very roughly.

At that moment, she was so very glad that she happened to be sitting down right now as Brenda was positive her legs would never have been able to support her.

Drawing her face back again, Cindy spoke in a firm, confident voice that would brook no argument or denial. "Did I ever mention how much I like slutty older women?"

As she was kissed again, Brenda all but swooned in the girl's arms.

* * *

The signs were unmistakable - Daisy was going to have a huge orgasm.

Her breath was coming in short, violent gasps, her eyes were rolling back in her head, her whole body was swaying wildly and would surely have toppled over by now had the woman beneath her not been supporting her, and she was rubbing Cassie's face good and hard into her cunt to liberally coat her with her love.

Cassie literally gloried in the fact that she had the power and the skill to make someone feel so very good.

She had a great many fond memories of making her husband writhe and wail just like this over the course of their long and happy marriage, but that was apparently all in the past now. It had been ages since anything even slightly romantic had happened in their bedroom and so it was probably not too surprising that she should have ended up in the arms of another.

The problem was that the passing years were taking their toll on him and he had a lot of trouble these days getting his little soldier to stand at attention for her. She had certainly suggested that he might need to seek out some help, but his male ego was far too strong and so he could not admit either to himself or to some specialist that he was having trouble in that area. She had perhaps gone a bit too far in trying to badger him into admitting that their was a problem and so now he tended to shy away from his own wife whenever the mood turned even the slightest bit romantic.

Cassie had such a strong sex drive that she figured that she would have keeled over from frustration by now if Daisy hadn't started picking up the slack every once in a while.

Speaking of which, Cassie now judged her girl to be teetering at the edge of the chasm and so she was more than happy to push her over the brink by sliding one long finger all the way up into her ass.

Daisy finally lost all control then and succumbed to a massive climax.

It was very fortunate that she had been having so much trouble catching her breath as the noise she made when she came would otherwise have been heard for miles around. Certainly, the couple waiting for them in the golf cart would have heard it anyway and that would have been very embarrassing to Cassie. It was not that she was under any illusions that they didn't know why she had really dragged Daisy off into these trees, but that also didn't mean they had to be completely obvious about it.

Daisy's legs were like rubber as she climbed off the older woman and so Cassie had to move quickly as she stood back up or she might well have collapsed to the ground. Standing in the middle of that small clearing and cradling this young woman in her arms, she could do little more than wait for her caddy to catch her second wind.

Thanks to the boundless energy of youth, the wait would be a short one, thankfully.

Once Daisy had her feet back under her and was able to stand up all by herself, she turned a rather dazed but happy smile on the older woman. It made her laugh to see this upper crust woman who normally didn't have so much as a hair out of place with her face so thoroughly splattered with her juices and Cassie laughed along with her.

"I'm really going to have to work to get you cleaned up before anybody sees you."

Cassie was sure the young woman would do a good job at making her look presentable, but that was for later. There were other matters they urgently needed to take care of right now. To make sure that point was well understood, she gave her a snug squeeze and pressed a loving kiss to Daisy's lips.

"It's my turn."

Daisy's smile got even bigger. "I think you're right. Am I right in assuming that you want the usual?"

"That's right."

Pulling free of the other woman's embrace at long last, the girl hurried away to where they had dropped that little package they had brought along from the golf cart. Giving her lover a wicked little smirk, she opened it up and reached inside, pulling out a long, thick strap-on dildo that was ribbed for her pleasure.

Cassie had certainly seen this sex toy before, but it always gave her a huge thrill when she saw it in the hands of this girl because she knew full well that the girl knew what to do with it.

"You'd better brace yourself, baby, 'cause here I come, ready or not," Daisy purred, her voice positively smokey as she put on that big tool.

Cassie moaned deeply, her whole body shaking as fingers made clumsy with passion hurried to get off the rest of her clothes.

* * *

Back in the golf cart, still perched in her seat and still tangled up in the girl who was perched on the edge of the seat behind her, Brenda barely knew which way was up anymore.

The whole world had contracted for her so that nothing else seemed to exist but that little electric vehicle and the couple who were aboard it. Anyone at all, including her husband, could have been standing right next to them but it was doubtful that the old woman would have noticed.

Instead, the only thing on her mind right now was how deeply and passionately she was being kissed and how wonderful it felt to have her breasts groped by her precious lover.

She would have been more than happy to stay right there forever.

The girl behind her was not going to be content to leave things as they stood, though. Breaking off the endless kisses again and taking another precautionary look around to make sure all was well, Cindy then turned her attention to the other delights the older woman had in store for her.

To the accompaniment of a frustrated moan of disappointment from the old woman, the teen's hand abandoned the heaving bosom it had been so enthusiastically working over. Cindy's hand moved farther and farther down until it reached the top of the other woman's slacks. As she realized just where the young woman was going, Brenda's annoyance vanished in an instant and she cried out in ecstatic delight.

Opening the front of the other woman's jeans, Cindy slid her hand right down inside them and her panties, too.

As she opened her legs wide to surrender her swampy cunt to the girl's ministrations, Brenda's own hands were by now griping the body of the golf cart so hard that the young woman would have sworn that she could hear the distinctive sound of bending metal. The girl loved that the older woman was so eager to give herself up to her, loved that she was responding so powerfully to every last thing she did to her.

Cindy ran her thumb over the large, vibrating bump that was the married woman's clitoris while at the same time driving two fingers over and over again deep into her juicy, burning center. She played her lover's body like a virtuoso musician, knowing just what needed to be done to deliver the best performance possible, and Brenda promptly lost her mind as a result.

With one arm wrapped snugly around Brenda's shoulders, cradling her comfortably during the onslaught, Cindy used her fingers to fuck her lover relentlessly through a blistering orgasm. The teen did not stop there though and just kept right on going, determined to give her another.

And perhaps more.

* * *

Stripped of the last vestiges of her clothing to reveal the mature, overweight woman that had been lurking within, Cassie was once more on her knees in front of her teenaged lover.

Standing over her and wearing nothing but a skillfully crafted fake dick supported in a leather harness, the girl had one hand perched on her hip and the other griping the dildo's thick shaft. The cocky smirk on her lips said that she knew full well just how imposing and beautiful she must have appeared to the society lady beneath her.

With her stylish and expensive clothing all gone, Cassie found herself completely stripped of all of the pretensions of power and superiority that wealth can bring. Looking up at the middle-class young woman standing over her with wide eyes and an open mouth, Cassie did not even try to conceal the outright awe she held her in at times like this.

Reaching out to grab herself a big fistful of Cassie's hair, Daisy brought the bulbous tip of her fake cock right to the old woman's lips. Trembling with anticipation and lust, Cassie eagerly open her mouth to admit it.

Daisy pushed her hips forward to insert the head of her long, fat dildo, watching intently as the old woman licked and sucked and worshiped at it as if it were real. Had she been a man, she was sure that Cassie's ministrations would have swiftly driven her to her knees in ecstacy.

Her eyes rising to meet and hold her caddy's, her hands stroking and fondling the dildo, Cassie worked the sex toy over with all the skill of a prostitute as she lavished her love on it.

Daisy just held onto the other woman's head with both hands, meanwhile, waiting until they were both sure that the strap-on was as slippery and slimy as possible with the society dame's saliva.

Drawing her cock back out of the woman's mouth then, Daisy gave her a wicked grin.

"Assume the position."

* * *

Brenda had taken the time to fix her pants so that they wouldn't drop and trip her up as she awkwardly climbed out of the golf cart, but she was perfectly content to let her top continue to hang wide open. Leaning heavily against the side of the vehicle as her legs were more than a little unsteady after everything that had been done to her today, she turned to move back to her young mistress.

Cindy permitted a smile as she watched the older woman stumble along, but also kept a close eye on her in case she lost her balance and fell.

The girl got her slacks unfastened quickly and pushed them all the way down around her ankles, swiveling her knees wide apart to expose her crotch. Cindy hooked her fingers into her panties and pulled them aside, completely revealing her hot, wet twat to her lover's very interested eyes. There were not words enough to describe just how much it pleased her to see Brenda's eyes light up at the sight of her most intimate area.

Leaning against the side of the cart, Brenda reached up to firmly caress one of her young mistresses breasts with one hand while the other ended up on the girl's knee. As that second hand prowled upward along her inner thigh, inexorably closing in on her aroused and dripping cunt, Brenda was delighted to see a shuddering moan go rippling through the girl.

Brenda wanted to take her time, wanted to tease and tantalize this young lady until she was wailing in ecstacy and begging for release, but she was far too desperate to have this sexy little girl right now to play any games.

Since her back would have made it uncomfortable to try to bend over and eat this girl out, the old woman instead started to press her hand deeper and deeper into Cindy's liquid depths. The girl let out a loud groan as her lover's hand slowly but steadily filled up her pussy and now it was she who was griping the cart so tightly that the metal was creaking.

The two women looked nowhere but into each other's eyes as Brenda slowly but surely drove her entire hand into the younger woman right up to her wrist, her other hand still holding on to a firm tit. It was debatable which of them let out the loudest groan once that hand was finally fully seated in that tight little twat.

Brenda found a moment then to wonder what her husband would think if he ever discovered her in a moment like this, whether her grandchildren would even recognize this woman consumed with animal lust for a girl. She wondered which would upset them more - that she was cheating on her husband, or that the person she was having sex with was a member of a lower class. She thanked God regularly that she hadn't let affluence turn her into a pompous snob and wondered where she had gone wrong with her kids.

A whimper of desire from Cindy brought her reflections to an end though, returning her to the present. Her young lover needed her full attention and she needed it now.

Brenda went right to work fist-fucking her mistress. She pumped her arm back and forth, twisted her hand this way and that, varied the angle and speed of her thrusts, and otherwise did everything possible to drive this little girl straight out of her mind. They had been very lucky to have had so much time alone to play in this very public place and she was beginning to worry that their luck would not hold out for much longer, so she made up her mind that she was going to bring Cindy off hard and fast.

In this, she was spectacularly successful.

* * *

Cassie couldn't possibly have been happier than she was at that moment.

While some might say that it was just one more unfortunate stereotype to say that a proctologist should be just as interested in all things anal outside of the office as they were while on the job, a lifetime of being married to one had made her see it as a truism instead. Her husband might not be of much use to her in the bedroom these days, but he had at least succeeded in getting her hooked on butt fucking and she was delighted to have a lover who understood when she needed a fix and could be so enthusiastic about giving it to her.

Bent over somewhat awkwardly with her legs well apart, bracing herself against one of the trees, Cassie was in seventh heaven as that big dildo stretched her sphincter wide open, filling up her tail pipe like her husband could have only dreamed of doing. Her lover was right behind her, holding onto her hips firmly with both hands as she urged that sex toy ever farther into her until it's full length was sheathed.

"Oh, yeah, girl!" she cried, her eyes tightly closed and a few tears leaking out as she endured this exquisite torment. "Take me! Fuck my fat ass!"

Daisy moved only a little, making the fake cock bump and wiggle inside the other woman in a way that stole the older woman's breath away for a moment. To this, she added a sharp and well-timed slap across Cassie's fleshy buttocks, but for the moment she denied her the shafting she so clearly craved.

"Please, baby!" Cassie wailed desperately, perfectly willing to do whatever it took to make this young woman do her. "I need it bad and I need it now! Fuck me now!"

Daisy gave those broad buttocks one more harsh slap and then eagerly went to work. Starting slowly with only the shortest of strokes, she let the speed and force of her thrusts build smoothly until she was slamming it home over and over again in a steady and relentless rhythm. The way Cassie grunted and moaned blissfully was ample evidence of how much she was enjoying this shafting, taking everything the girl could give and pleading for more.

Using every last ounce of will power she possessed and all the tricks she had learned over a long lifetime of fucking, the mature woman held out desperately, wanting to make this experience last just as long as possible. Daisy was always amazed at just how good her lover was at that and it really was quite some time before the old woman finally lost control and was wracked by what must have been a huge orgasm.

Daisy slowed down what she was doing and rode out the climax with her, one hand moving up to claim one of those big, dangling breasts, finally finishing with their bodies molded to each other and the dildo entirely sheathed in the old woman's ass.

* * *

It was quite some time after they first entered the trees that Cassie and Daisy finally staggering back out of them, much the worse for wear.

Though the couple had cleaned themselves up as best they could and gotten their clothes back on, they still bore little resemblance to the couple who had been playing golf on this course earlier. Still, they were confident that they had done enough repairs that no one back at the club would realize that their disarray had been caused by illicit sex. A quick shower in the club house's locker room would surely be enough to get rid of the last few traces of evidence.

It must be said that Cassie looked radiantly happy and was positively glowing. Since she was also walking with such an awkward gait and leaning heavily on the putter she was using as a walking stick, it wasn't surprising that Daisy looked very pleased with herself as she carried her package under one arm.

At the golf cart, they found their friends waiting for them.

Though they too had their clothing back in order, they also looked every bit as disheveled and wiped out as Cassie and Daisy felt and were wearing beatific smiles, so it was clear to them both that Brenda had not missed out on the chance to spend some quality time with the other girl, either. It was totally beyond her how anybody could enjoy a tryst while having to wonder all the time if someone was going to catch them red-handed.

She allowed her lover to help her back into the cart's driver seat, then waited as the girl quickly and carefully stored away both the putter and the package. The two older women watched with wide smiles as Daisy then remounted the golf cart, settling in next to her fellow caddy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds