• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing Games

Playing Games

123

Playing Games or While The Dick's Away, The Jane Will Play (Games)

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

* * * * * * * * * *

This story is yet another outlier, not a part of the ongoing saga of "Service With A Smile" or any of the other tales in progress.

The inspiration: After I played a Wii for the first time, coupled with my erotically-oriented mentality, I wondered what would happen if someone developed a sex game? And who better to test it out than Mr. Marcus?

* * * * * * * * * *

Because of my effective communication skills and pleasant demeanor, and because my boss likes to dump "special projects" on me in addition to my normal duties, I worked last year with a college senior intern. Andy was quite bright, articulate and not bad looking. He reminded me of me - when I was younger. After he graduated, he got a great gig with a national company whose headquarters was out-of-state. North Carolina, I think. Unfortunately, that left his now-junior year girlfriend stranded here while he was away. On his frequent trips back to the Midwest, we'd chat briefly. After all, Andy wanted to spend most of his time catching up with Cassie. Which meant fucking until they were both exhausted. Andy fessed up once, when he looked like he'd caught the flu. It was actually sexual exhaustion.

Andy had shown Cassie off a few times, when she stopped by our office for a lunch date with him, or when she picked him up after work. But we never spent any time together. I barely recognized her when she showed up at my office door one night, just at quitting time. Anyone would call her "the girl next door," dark brown tight curls bobbing as she tilted her head, a cute face with tiny nose, black bellbottom slacks, and a yellow blouse with darts where breasts would normally be. Did I mention she's flat as a pancake?

"Hi." Her face was radiant, with a contagious smile. "Remember me?"

"Of course." My lack of skill with names choked off a reply. Then it clicked. "Carrie?"

"Cassie." Her face turned red, as if me forgetting her name was her fault.

"What's up? Is Andy back in town?" Maybe she was planning to escort us on a triple date. Not a date really, just three of us at dinner.

"Nope. He's still down south. I miss him so much." She hugged herself and crossed one foot over the other. "Andy talks about you all the time. You two are close, right? You had dinner together sometimes?"

"Yep. We enjoyed talking about all sorts of things." Andy had a particularly good grasp of technical concepts. We'd spend hours lingering over a meal, just to chat about technical stuff, like human-machine interfaces and artificial intelligence. Never about Cassie, come to think of it.

"Really? Then maybe, you know, we could go out. For a movie, I mean? Or dinner? Or order in." She had this lost puppy expression in her otherwise bright blue eyes. "I'm kind of lonesome." Her arms remained wrapped around her slender torso.

I stood up from behind my desk and considered my reply. Harriett was away - again - and my only plans were surfing for new porn online, or maybe breaking out Zenellis's hard disk drives, building a RAID array, and surfing the father-with-different-daughter videos from the Wisconsin conference. My curiosity about those captured scenes had become stronger with time. I liked Andy too much to do anything sexual with Cassie, and I decided I could use the company.

Before I could agree, Cassie spoke, "We don't even have to go out," she pleaded. "We can stay in. I can do popcorn and everything."

It was the "do everything" I was scared of. Could I control myself, alone, with an obviously horny young woman? The only saving grace, despite Cassie's cute face, was her missing chest. Checking out her tits left me limp. If I concentrated on that part of her anatomy, I'd never achieve an erection. "Sure, why not? A friend of a friend is a friend."

"Wow. Did you make that up, just now?" Her eyes were wide with anticipation.

"Nah, I probably heard it somewhere."

"Andy has a huge DVD collection. How about we go to his place? He told me he got a new flat screen TV, but I haven't seen it. It showed up just before he left. We can order in."

Flat screen, flat chest. A perfect flat couple. "Fine." I grabbed my suit coat, slung it over my shoulder and followed Cassie to the elevator. She sure knew how to wiggle her hips. Think tits, I coached myself, not ass.

Cassie and I drove to Andy's condo in my car. In profile, she continued to show no depth of chest.

"Nice coupe? Is it new?" she asked.

"Two years old."

"It even smells new." She leaned towards the dashboard and sniffed. No overhang from her bosom. Great!

The building was about eight stories tall with clean, modern lobby. I'd always met Andy at our mutual choice of restaurants. On occasion, I'd drop him off, but I'd never been inside. "Nice place."

"Yeah, his uncle owns it and rents it to him for almost nothing."

A short elevator ride put us on the third floor. A wrapped box sat at the door to Andy's place. Cassie bent over and picked it up. I tried to ignore another of those repetitive ass shots. She scowled at the addressing. "To Andy from Keiko. Bitch!" Cassie put her hand to her mouth, as if she was embarrassed to use the word in front of me, or out loud, or both. "Keiko lives in my house. She's been after Andy ever since she met him at one of our parties."

Evidently Cassie was a sorority girl, with sisters who were acting anything but sisterly. After Cassie unlocked the door, she tossed the package on an entry shelf fitted with coat hooks. The apartment was overly warm. "For a smart guy, Andy can be sooo stupid." She confronted an electronic thermostat. "The jerk locked it. Sorry. Make yourself comfy."

Andy must have set it before he left, during an obnoxious cold snap. She shed her jacket. I did the same. I caught Cassie glancing at the package on the entry shelf. She rubbed her hands, as if they were itching to open it. It certainly wasn't to remove a chill.

"How about that movie?" She fingered the DVD cases on shelves that covered an entire wall. "Hmmm. American Pie, unrated version. I didn't know Andy had this."

From a nearby table littered with carryout glossies, she tossed me a folded pizza parlor brochure, and then her cell phone. "Spinach and mushroom for me." I've never carried a cell phone, and never will. No one needs to contact me that urgently. I called in an order for a large half-sausage/half-spinach, with mushrooms across the whole thing.

I waited for Cassie to make the promised microwave popcorn before I put the DVD in Andy's player. My stomach growled, and not from hunger. Watching an unrated version of an overtly sexual movie was not smart, but objecting to Cassie's choice would raise the issue of "Why not?" and then I'd have to confront the issue out in the open, also dangerous. Better to just let the fantasy play out on-screen and behave myself.

When Cassie returned with popcorn in a big bowl for us to share, I hit PLAY. The wide screen was stunning, with a crystal-clear picture. Almost too clear, too detailed. The popcorn was the extra butter kind. Our hands slid against each other in the bowl. The frequency of contact was too high to be accidental. Cassie was timing her grabs. Each time I reached in, so did she, massaging my fingers instead of grabbing popcorn. Somehow, we ended up holding hands, slippery hands. I released and extracted my hand from the bowl. I couldn't help myself and licked the yellow coating from my fingers. Cassie followed suit and giggled. This was fun for her, and pleasant for me too. Pretty soon we were licking our fingers after each sampling.

When my eyes returned to the screen, I sat upright. The movie had reached the scene where the buxom female strips in the stupid kid's bedroom and the stupid kid watches from another friend's house via a webcam. The jerk could have been in his bedroom, witnessing the display in person, or maybe even scoring with the excited female, but noooo, watching it remotely with his buddies was some nerdy version of erotic. In the regular theater version, the camera cuts away after she unhooks her bra, but in this unrated one, the bra explodes off her massive chest. What tits!

Cassie yanked her hand from the bowl and fumbled with the control. It slipped from her grasp. She got down on her hands and knees, ass waving. She finally got it in hand and frantically pressed buttons. She must have hit pause because the image froze on the screen - large succulent tits with pointy nipples. Cassie was like a deer in headlights, as immobile as the photo on the screen. More button pushing turned the screen black. Cassie's face was bright red. "I had no idea-"

Cassie was obviously quite embarrassed.

"I should go." I shifted my weight to stand.

"No, wait. Don't leave. Not now." She put one hand on my shoulder and one on my knee. That was just enough to unbalance me and plant me on the couch. "It's just that I'm sensitive about, you know, these." She put her hands where there should have been tits. Again, she glanced at Andy's gift from Keiko. When she dropped her hands, handprints remained. She glanced at my groin. "Oh my God. I've stained your clothes."

Dark patches the shape of her fingers and palm decorated my pant leg. I couldn't see my shoulder, but expected the same.

"The least I can do is wash them. Take off your shirt and pants."

The dilemma: get undressed and risk something with Andy's girl or come home with a young girl's hand prints on my clothes, stains I had no clue how to remove. "You sure you can get these out?"

"Absolutely. I'm taking advanced chemistry."

What that had to do with stain removal, I couldn't guess, but she seemed confident. I stripped down to undershirt and boxers under her intense watch. I felt silly putting shoes and socks back on, so I didn't. When I handed her my shirt and pants, she smiled. "At least you'll be cooler."

I was still quite warm, as much from embarrassment as the apartment's environment.

Cassie's face brightened. "I know! Andy bought a Wii."

"A what?"

"It's the hottest game console." She tossed my shirt and pants down next to the couch.

Snippets of information came back to me. I'd read a news item that some folks using the Wii controller, kind of a stick with a wrist strap, accidentally chucked the things at walls, out windows or at other people when the wrist strap broke. "I'm not much into games." No way my clothes were going to get clean, lying in a heap.

"But this is different. Come on, just try once. Bowling? Baseball?"

The thought of dating vernacular got me flustered. First base? Third base? A home run? I shook my head. She took that to mean 'no.'

"Boxing?" she asked.

"I could never lay a hand on you." I could, but my conscience would never allow it.

"Tennis?"

I tired of the recreational inquisition. "Fine."

Cassie showed me how to hold the stick, and what the buttons did. Then I spent fifteen minutes creating my character, the one that would appear in the games. I tried to match my hairstyle and clothing preferences. Cassie already had a persona loaded on the machine. It looked like her, at least a little. On screen, it was flat-chested too.

Cassie kept turning her head away from the screen. Because of her fixation with Andy's gift from Keiko, I won the match handily, despite Cassie's previous experience and my beginnership. Surprisingly, the amount of physical exertion to play pretend tennis was draining, maybe even more than real tennis, although that had never been my sport. The place was even warmer after our match.

The doorbell announced the arrival of our flat round repast.

"Let me get it," she said. "You're not dressed."

In my t-shirt and boxers, she was right. Normally I'd be wearing jockey briefs, but I hadn't done laundry while Harriett was gone, so all of my normal underwear was wilting in the basement. The boxers were an ancient gift from Harriett. Fortunately, it covered my dick better than jockeys.

Cassie answered the door and paid for our dinner.

"You didn't have to do that," I said.

"Do what?" She scratched her head and mumbled. "Your share is $12. I'm a big tipper."

I'd emptied my pockets onto the dining room table when I gave her my pants so I paid her back immediately. I make a habit of not being in debt. We sat at the table, taking slices from our respective sides of the pizza.

Cassie fetched an open two-liter bottle of soda from Andy's fridge. No pressure on her blouse as she bent and poured two glasses. The diet soda was also flat, perhaps because the bottle had been open in Andy's fridge, and he'd been gone - how long? - a week. From my vantage point at the table, I spied Andy's toolbox, a six-drawer green metal cupboard for all of his tools. Andy bragged that there wasn't a tool he didn't own. It sounded like Cassie believed Andy's tool was hers and hers alone. No sharing with Keiko or anyone else.

Cassie looked up from a meatless slice. "So, tell me, when you were dating, did you have one girl?"

One at a time, usually. "I dated around. Why?"

"But when you met your wife, was that exclusive? I mean, after you got serious?"

"Yes. Her and her alone." Harriett was a real prick teaser, too. Barely played around with me. Made her seem more exciting than she was. I had no idea she wasn't being coy, just reluctant. Boy, was I a sucker.

"Andy and I are like that. Serious. We make love every night. Which is why," she stared back at the entry shelf, "Andy getting a gift from that slut upsets me so." Her hung her head. "And she's one of my sisters!" Then her body began to bounce with deep sobs.

The crying got progressively worse. I stood and came around the back of her chair. Rubbing her shoulders didn't work, but it did get her attention. She stood and faced me. The dark curls hung limp around her face. I took her in my arms to comfort her. She looked up with pleading eyes. She leaned in and tilted her face up, positioning herself for a kiss, our lips just inches away. Nope, I wasn't going there.

"I'm soooo lonely." Her voice was breathy, sensual, in sharp contrast to her girl next-door look. Her forehead was dotted with beads of perspiration. Her eyes were shut, her lips puckered.

She was hot, at least, physically - and maybe that other way too. I checked out her chest to calm myself.

After waiting for what seemed to be an eternity, she opened her eyes. It must have clicked that I wasn't going to kiss her. Or anything else. "I don't know about you, but I'm boiling. Do you mind if I change?" she asked.

"Into what? Do you have clothes here?"

"Sure, for when I stay over. Don't you think we do that? We're a couple."

I needed to repeat that fact to myself. I liked Andy too much to mess with his girl. "Go on. You look like you're about to faint."

She walked towards the front door, as if drawn to Keiko's package, then made a sharp turn to what I suspected was Andy's bedroom.

Cassie returned in a strapless six-inch band of thin blue material that acted as a tube top and a pair of matching panties. All of the important parts were covered, thank God, but there was still a lot of skin showing. With no tits, the band lay flat. "No worse than a bikini, right?"

I hadn't stopped wiping my brow of sweat ever since we'd arrived. Cassie's outfit didn't help. "Yeah, sure." I refused to think about Cassie in a sexual manner. She was Andy's girlfriend. I was doing nothing but keeping her company. My dick had other ideas and got a bit inflated, but nothing my boxers couldn't hide.

"I can't stand it!" Cassie bolted to the shelf. Her panties clung to her round buttocks as she jogged. Paper flew in shreds. She ripped open an envelope attached to the plain brown cardboard and held up the contents. "Dear Andy, Thanks for last Friday night." Cassie looked up. "Andy said he was at a poker game on Friday. Boy's night out, he said." She continued reading. "Playing around with you was great - she spelled it G-R and the number eight." Cassie's face was red. "I got this sneak preview of a brand new game. Maybe we - she spelled it Wii - can play around some more, soon. XOXO, Keiko." Cassie threw the plastic cartridge onto the table. "Who the fuck does she think she is?"

This time, no remorse for swearing.

The game cartridge had a big sticker on the front, BETA 3.1, but no branding. I read the prose on the back sticker out loud. "Barbey Island Rescue. Barbey is stranded on a deserted island. As Kenny, rescue her and earn your rewards. The faster you save her, the hotter the action. Rated X. Not for under 18."

Cassie was still red-faced. "The last thing I need is a game starring some overstacked bimbo."

"Tits don't matter," I said. 'It's what's inside." I pointed to my heart and then to my head.

"Really? That's so sweet." Cassie's smile returned in slow motion. "Okay, let's try it."

Huh? Cassie and I playing an X-rated video game? Bad idea, but how to refuse without divulging the root cause of my reluctance? My root was still flaccid, thank goodness. "I don't have much experience."

"Please?" Cassie batted her eyelashes.

It's only a video game. How bad could X be with cartoon characters? "Okay, one time."

I sat back as Cassie bent over to insert the cartridge. Without her clothes, her body was on display: thin waist, full hips and two round ass cheeks peeking out of her blue panties with lace trim. Any movement seemed to cause her panties to crawl up into her crack. My dick inflated involuntarily, just a bit more.

Despite the fact that we'd both created avatars, screen personas, this game wanted more information. For Cassie's character, it asked for breast size.

"Great! Since I'm pretending to be Barbey, I'll make myself a little bigger." Cassie specified a busty 38C.

A little? I used my controller to specify my character. The game asked for a new attribute for me as well - penis length. I clicked on the arrow until the number read "8."

"Good, we've both exaggerated."

"I didn't." Shit, did I say that out loud?

Cassie swallowed hard and sneaked a covert peek at my crotch before she handed me my controller.

A digital counter in the corner of the screen appeared to limit the time to solve the puzzles and save Barbey. I pressed START. "PHASE ONE BEGIN" appeared on the screen. My cartoon avatar stood on the beach of an island. A forest of trees began behind the beach, blocking the view of the island's interior. On the ground a few feet away was a large ax. As I moved with the controller, my on-screen body pivoted. The timer began a second by second countdown. A mechanical metal mouse scooted up to me and stopped at my foot. I ignored the artificial rodent. Looking out at the water, another island was visible in the distance.

I heard a chimp sound, ooh, ooh, oohing, then my character wobbled on screen. I turned to see a monkey clinging to a tall palm tree by one arm and two feet. He threw a coconut at me and hit me square in the forehead. My character fell, lifeless.

PLAY AGAIN? flickered on the screen.

"You're right, you're not very good," she said.

I wasn't about to quit that soon. I hadn't done anything yet. "Once more." My pride forced me to press YES.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing Games

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds