Playing Games

"This time, for us Homo sapiens," she said to encourage me.

My musing about why we weren't Hetero Sapiens, like heterosexuals, was interrupted by Cassie's slap of my ass. "Beat the monkey."

Did she know that was a euphemism for masturbation? This time, I ducked three coconut projectiles. Defeated and out of ammunition, the monkey shook a fist and swung off into the distance. I heard a squawk and turned towards another tree. A bird in the upper branches of a palm repeated its call, and then flew down. It pecked at my head, my face, and my body, delivering a relentless series of fatal punctures. I died.

PLAY AGAIN? the screen read.

"That was quite a pecker," said Cassie.

Wait until she saw mine. Hold on, she wasn't going to see mine. She was Andy's girl. What was I thinking? "I hate these games." I let the controller fall to the floor. "They're stupid."

"No, don't give up." Cassie bent at the waist and retrieved my controller. There was that ass again. My prick pulsed. "It's a puzzle."

"Right, an arbitrary series of actions and reactions. There's no logic in it." If I'm a student of something besides accidental sexual encounters, it's logic.

"Try again." Cassie held out the controller.

I crossed my arms. "If you're so enthusiastic, you do it."

Cassie jumped to the challenge, grabbing her controller. She stood in front of me, partially blocking the screen. Her buttocks were half exposed by panties that were working their way into her crevice. 'Tits,' I commanded myself.

In her scenario, Cassie's avatar, Barbey, stood on the beach with those unrealistic breasts, precisely to Cassie's specification, overflowing a skimpy flower print bikini. "I guess it's now Barbey Rescues Kenny." She ducked the three coconuts, a move she'd learned from my experience. I watched carefully to learn from her mistakes. She picked up the ax and began cutting down a tree. "I'm going to build a raft. Hang on, I'm coming to save you." The sound of the ax striking wood seemed to keep the bird at bay. "See, the sound scares the bird."

"That proves my point. A random cause and effect."

"I wonder what the mouse does?" She paused to pick up the creature. A loud trumpeting sound and ground tremble announced a stampede. A herd of elephants rumbled from the forest, knocking down trees and trampling the buxom heroine.

PLAY AGAIN?

"Good job," I said. "Much more elegant to die by elephants than by a thousand small pecks."

I took my control from the coffee table. "Maybe I can just swim there."

When my turn started, I headed straight for the water. The game knew I was swimming, even though only one hand held a controller. The coconuts fell short of their target. A few dozen yards out, I saw a shark fin, circling. Shit! No matter how fast I swam, the shark closed the gap. My character went under, and a red spill formed on the surface.

PLAY AGAIN?

I was getting pissed. That's what happens when I play these stupid adventure games. I get involved, perhaps as a reaction to a threat to my manhood, and keep at it until I figure out the stupid rules that came from the demented mind of the programmer.

Cassie stood with her controller but I grabbed her wrist. "Still my turn." Sure enough, the bird stayed in its tree perch while I cut down trees. It was time consuming, and the digital counter was heading to zero quickly. One of the trees split, a shard making a nice paddle. I wrapped vines around the logs and pushed the raft into the water. The shark appeared. I thrust the paddle at the demon and he bit it in two. Then he took a bite out of the raft. I was dead seconds later.

More attempts yielded the same result. I'd gotten lots of practice avoiding the monkey and the pecking bird. It was easier to manipulate the ax and logs and vines with the obligatory practice. I could hack at two trees at same time, shortening the process. The mouse hung close, useless. Building and launching the raft always led to a fatal confrontation with the shark. It ate the paddle, a coconut I tried to choke it with, palm leaves, everything I could think of. "I need a better shark weapon." The next time, I took the ax on the raft. When the shark appeared, I swung the ax through its head. "There. Now I won't be bothered." That's when more shark fins appeared, dozens of them. The group of Sharkey's friends ate the raft and me even faster.

PLAY AGAIN?

I collapsed on the couch.

"The mouse has to be there for something," Cassie whined.

I'd been so engrossed in the game I'd almost forgotten my scantily attired gaming partner. She had moved closer to me, our bodies touching. Her lack of breast volume tended to keep me limp, but all of that exposed skin was tempting. My prick grew and shrank, conflicted. "It stampedes elephants. Maybe if we put our heads together, we can-" I didn't get the chance to say 'figure this out.' Cassie grabbed my head, pulled it towards her and leaned in for a quick kiss. Her wet hair slapped my ears.

Her face reddened. She looked scared. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean - I mean, before we almost - oh God, I've wanted to do that all night. Don't be angry. It's just-"

"I guess that's one of putting our heads together." Maybe the joke would break the tension. It was excusable. I stroked her hair. She was horny for her boyfriend, and I was sitting next to her in t-shirt and boxers. "No problem. Forgotten and forgiven." What was I thinking about before the forced kiss? The mouse. That's right. Mice and elephants? "Aren't elephants supposed to be scared of mice? Trying holding the mouse up."

Cassie stood. That's when I noticed that her panties were bright blue at the crotch, and the moist area was spreading. That couldn't have been from our incidental kiss. God, how horny was she?

After avoiding the coconut projectiles and the bird, Cassie had her on screen persona pick up the mouse. The elephants charged. But when she held up the mouse, they stopped and reversed course. And in the process, they'd felled more trees than necessary to construct a raft.

"There, no need to cut them down," I urged. "Keep going."

As she built the raft, Cassie struggled with her panties, which kept slipping due to their drenched state. She'd pull at them one-way, or tug the other. After all her effort, it looked like all she'd done was stretch them.

Cassie completed the raft and got it out onto the water. Her body swayed back and forth as she paddled, simulating the real motions. I hadn't been using body language, merely flicking my wrist to get the on screen result. Despite her realistic strokes, she suffered the same predictable fate - lunch for Sharkey. Cassie adjusted her panties, but the result left them more embedded between her buttocks than before, and sagging at her hips.

"Okay, smarty pants." When she turned around, her panties had slipped down, below her slightly rounded belly, just above her pussy, dark blue except for the top edge, which had not absorbed her cunal moisture. A narrowing patch of pubic hair shaped like an arrow pointed down. I needed no coaching where Cassie's coochie was. Hanging low, the panties left gaps at the creases between her groin and thighs. I was exposed to much more of her than necessary. "You figure out a way past the shark." She sat back and crossed her arms. Sweat dripped from her hair, now a stringy mass.

The phrase PLAY AGAIN? throbbed on the screen, taunting me.

My shoulder drooped. This game was physically exhausting. The overheated room wasn't helping my energy level either. And a practically naked woman, flat cheated or not, shared my space.

"One more try," I sighed.

I'd thrown everything else at the shark. What was there to lose? I refined my plan. Moving down the beach, the elephants followed a curved path, knocking down even more trees.

I launched the raft in record time. When the shark opened its jaws, I tossed the mechanical rodent down its throat. The shark coughed, its eyes bulged out, and disappeared beneath the waves. I paddled for all I was worth towards the other island. A small figure, I figured it was Barbey, waved vigorously. Dark clouds gathered above my raft, a localized storm. Lightning cracked. Thunder rolled. One bolt shot down smack dab onto the raft, zapping me into lifelessness.

PLAY AGAIN?

"You shouldn't have paddled into a thunderstorm. Aim for fair weather. Watch," she said.

Cassie built the raft, and then paddled as if her life depended on it, not like she was a cartoon character who'd get infinite chances against Sharky. Her hips swiveled left, then right, as she changed sides with her controller, establishing a two-strokes-on-each-side rhythm. Cassie tugged at her panties, a distraction to her pursuit of rescue. For me, also a diversion. Her blue panties were a faint memory, with a mere sliver of cloth between the cheeks and around her waist.

She stopped suddenly. I pulled my eyes from her ass. She'd made it to the other island by landing further down the beach. Cassie turned and faced me, arms above her head in a Rocky dance of victory. Behind her, the screen flashed "PHASE TWO BEGIN." On screen, Barbey jumped in rhythm, large breasts practically escaping from her bikini. Cassie's panties threatened to slide from her hips altogether.

"I did it!" With the vigorous vertical motion, the hair arrow was fully exposed. Cassie's panties dropped dangerously below her rounded belly. Without assistance, they'd drop to her ankles and expose her pussy, something I dreaded. It was one thing to focus on her ass, even to the point of getting an erection. But seeing her naked from the waist down would be too much. After all, I'm only human. Or man.

She noticed the panty predicament and pulled them up. Way up. The material sculpted to her cunt lips, the promise of a deep crease between them. And then, in slow motion, the cloth slid into the crease, her pussy lips exposed on both sides of the tugged material. I swallowed hard. Cripes! Except for the strip of material across her chest, Cassie was, for all intents and purposes, naked. And my intent and purpose with naked young women has always been clear. My cock throbbed in my pants. No, Cassie was Andy's girl. I had no right to do anything. My prick didn't agree.

The game clock continued through Cassie's celebration and my fascination. A buzzer sounded behind her.

PLAY AGAIN?

I decided that focusing on the game was better than staring at Cassie's pussy. Better? No, but safer. "Great job. Let me see if I can improve on your score."

I used all the tricks we'd learned, beating Cassie's time. I turned to examine the surroundings, just in time to see a coconut thrown at my head by a monkey in a tree. The same monkey? Stupid question, there's no logic in this game. "Damn!"

I worked quicker with what seemed like hours of practice under my belt. I reached the island, prepared to duck the monkey's one, two, three attempts to crack my skull. There was a fourth coconut, but I ducked that one too. Was the game adapting, getting harder? From the distance, I saw her, Barbey running towards me, arms out, and breasts bouncing. That got me harder under my belt. With just a few yards between us, Barbey took a step and sunk from sight. Her arm waved briefly above the sand, and then disappeared.

PLAY AGAIN?

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"Quicksand, or something like it. The color and texture is different. See?" Cassie pointed.

She was right. I hadn't noticed or expected that hazard. But that's the kind of trick wacky game developers create. "How was I supposed to see that coming?" I didn't ask Cassie's permission to take another turn. I missed Sharky's mouth on my next try and had to go back. Was his movement different?

With concentration, I landed on the destination island on my next attempt. After the monkey departed, I tried to maneuver around the quicksand, but it stretched across the entire beach. This time, as soon as Barbey sunk, I was prepared and threw her a vine. She grabbed it, holding tight. I pulled her out, minus her top, sandy breasts jiggling.

The screen announced "ENTERING TWO PLAYER MODE."

"Oh God, I'm naked," said Cassie.

She was almost correct, and I didn't need to be reminded. My erection waved inside my boxers.

The game clock had been reset to fifteen seconds. Barbey planted a big kiss on Kenny.

Cassie came off the couch and stood between the screen and me. "A kiss for my hero." She went up on tippytoes and pressed her lips against mine. I bent forward, so she wouldn't feel my erection against her belly. Her naked belly. Her naked belly with cunt lips exposed just below. God, how was I going to get out of here without violating my relationship with Andy by violating his girlfriend?

The buzzer sounded.

PLAY AGAIN?

"Well, that was a lot of work, just for a kiss." I dropped the controller.

"Oh, I don't know. Not if the kiss was really good." Cassie swayed, one knee in front of the other, a typical coy pose, and then came forward for a second unexpected sample. She let her lips linger. This time, I couldn't avoid below the waist contact. "You're really getting into the game, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I feel invested."

You're Kenny and I'm Barbey, right?" she asked.

"Sure." Minus two succulent breasts.

"What's fair is fair. After I save you, you'll need to thank me." Cassie swapped the game around, so it was Barbey saving Kenny. "Just watch."

Cassie used all of the tricks we developed to get from one island to the other quickly. The monkey decked her with his second coconut. On her next try, she picked up the first miss and threw it back, knocking the monkey from his tree perch. "That'll teach the little bastard."

I, that is Kenny, ran towards Barbey in a loincloth, with my package bouncing beneath. An eight-incher, by my specification. And Kenny fell into quicksand, as we both expected. Cassie pulled him out, sans loincloth. Also expected. On screen, in proportion to the character's body, it seemed more than eight inches, but it was erect and pointed. Cassie swallowed hard. I was hard too. I knew she'd noticed and even felt it against her, but hoped she wouldn't take advantage.

In two-player mode with a grant of fifteen seconds, there was time for a kiss or two. Cassie curled her finger, a "come hither" gesture. I took her face in my hands and kissed deeply. It felt less wrong the second time. After all, we deserved some reward for getting this far. I just had to remember my self-imposed limits. I was not going to have sex with Andy's girlfriend.

"I wonder what happens if we get there with more time?" she asked.

Good question, but whatever Barbey and Kenny did, we didn't have to mimic. Cassie and I became partners, dedicated to a single goal. We collaborated on a strategy to optimize our movements, before the game adapted and got too hard to beat. We optimized the raft construction by laying the vines first and having the trees fall on them. We chose fatter paddles for the raft, and sheer practice allowed us to toss the mouse, anticipating the shark's position, mouth open.

On my next turn, with Cassie cheering from the sofa, I beat my best time by about eight seconds, including extracting topless Barbey from the quicksand.

The screen reminded us "ENTERING TWO PLAYER MODE" with a grant was thirty seconds.

The kiss became an embrace, Kenny's hands on Barbey's bare breasts, squeezing them before the buzzer signaling "Game Over". We mirrored the on-screen reward, but I let my arms dangle at my sides, for two reasons. One, Cassie had no tits to fondle, and two, we were approaching a dangerous boundary. I hunched my back so my erection wouldn't rub against Cassie again. She grabbed my ass and pulled me close. I guess I should have considered my self lucky that she didn't push me onto my back and mount me, without permission.

"You're not going to let this game beat us, are you?" Cassie asked. We were still in our embrace, bodies close.

My dick twitched, looking for action I wouldn't allow. "No way." The idea of simulated sex on screen had become intriguing. I just had to remember not to do it in real life.

The game was exhausting for me. I hoped Cassie was getting tired, so that we'd poop out before she accidentally put out. We were both hot, from the physical demands of the game, the physical temperature, and bodies exposed except for a few remaining articles of clothing.

"I've got an idea," she said. "Go ahead, I'll tell you when."

I grabbed my controller and faced the monkey, the bird, the elephants, and the shark. As I replayed, Cassie plastered herself to my back as I paddled the raft, sweat on sweat. "What are you doing?"

"Cheering you on."

Her hand moved from around my waist to my groin. Her fingers diddled with my prick through my boxers.

'Stop it!" The distraction slowed me down, and I had to paddle harder to correct my course or suffer a thunderstorm and certain death. Well, Kenny's death.

When I landed our raft on the beach, Cassie cried, "Drag the paddles with you." As Barbey approached, Cassie shouted, "Lay the paddles across the quicksand."

Sure enough, the bridge worked. Barbey tiptoed across the hazard using the paddles as a bridge. One minute and one second left on the clock.

"ENTERING TWO PLAYER MODE FOR BONUS GAME."

"Bonus game?" I asked.

We looked at each other. The background music changed from up-tempo to sensuous mood music. Barbey and Kenny faced each other, in profile, on the beach. These versions of the characters were not cartoon characters. The artwork was more realistic, more sophisticated. Barbey's tits and Kenny's prick stuck out. Oh yes, and that pesky bird sat in a tree as the audience.

I dared speculate on the objective of this bonus game. "Are we going to have sex?" I meant 'they.'

"It sure looks like it," replied Cassie.

The game clock showed three minutes.

"We can't have sex in three minutes!" Cassie exclaimed.

She and I weren't going to have sex at all, but I understood her point. Timed sex was a difficult concept to grasp. Even a quickie takes longer than what they gave us. Unless Barbey and Kenny fucked at an animated rate. After all, they were animated characters.

I removed Barbey's bikini. Kenny did, that is. Barbey's tits didn't sag an inch. Cassie, I mean Barbey, pulled off my loincloth. Kenny's, I mean. The screen showed two sets of health and emotion meters. Our health was good, but our emotion meters fluctuated near zero.

We stood, facing each other, and our on-screen counterparts did the same. We didn't know which way to position our controllers to put Barbey and Kenny in the correct position. Using a natural and logical motion, I moved the controller forward and back, and Kenny humped, thumping his dick against Barbey.

"You'll never penetrate standing up," said Cassie. "Let's lay down."

I presumed she meant the characters, not us. I tilted my controller forward from vertical and Kenny lay down. Barbey was still standing. Cassie tilted her controller and Barbey fell on her back, but her legs were closed. When Cassie rotated her controller, parallel with her belly, Barbey's legs spread.

That's when Cassie went horizontal on Andy's couch. The couch was his. So was Cassie. It was difficult to remember, with her moist pussy lips poking out from her soaked panties. But I promised myself I wouldn't take advantage. Our controllers, however, were distance sensitive, and so on-screen Kenny was laying four feet away from the object of his desire.

"Come here, I won't bite," Cassie said. I climbed between her legs, remaining on my knees. The on-screen twosome were now in missionary position. I didn't have to be poking Cassie with my prick to make Kenny do it with Barbey. I held my weight on one extended arm while making gestures with my left. Now, I'm a righty, so my left arm and hand aren't that coordinated. Kenny jerked and wobbled above his prone sex partner. The timer clicked down steadily, relentlessly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing Games
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds