• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing with a Cougar Pt. 03

Playing with a Cougar Pt. 03

Before I met Patty and had my first encounter with the 50 year old cougar, I never gave any thought to older, mature women.

Patty had come into my life as a complete surprise and I couldn't get her out of my mind. Barely over 5' tall, auburn hair, green eyes, nice, plump hips, and those fucking tits! 38FF tits with areolas 3"across, nipples that hardened to almost an inch long and just enough sag that they hung to mid-belly.

An her sex drive!! As if my first encounter hadn't been enough of a kinky shock to my system, our second had turned into an all-out threesome with Patty, myself and one of my coworkers.

She absolutely loved cock. Loved cum. Loved feeding cum to her lovers. Loved to squirt her sweet pussy juice all over her suitors. And really loved the thrill of shocking whomever was lucky enough to find her in the mood to get wild.

I had been working in upstate New York, building utility lines, staying in a motel for a few months when I met Patty. I wasn't too fond of the idea of living in motels and ended up landing a job with the local cable company as an installer. It didn't pay as much as building the lines, but it gave me the chance to get my own place and settle down. A little.

Shortly after starting my new job, I decided to have lunch at the small, local diner where Patty worked. "Oh there's my sweetheart!" she cooed when she saw me enter and sit at one of the booths she was waiting.

"I got that job with the cable company." I told her. "I started Monday and I'll be moving into my own place this weekend."

"Well, I guess we'll have the break the place in right." she said, with that devilish gleam in her eyes. "We should throw a little house warming party. I have a few friends I could invite, if you're up to it."

We agreed to throw a party, but decided to put it off an extra week. July 4th was 2 weeks away and the long weekend would ensure that we could really have the party we both wanted.

I spent the next 2 weeks moving into my new place. It was a small 2 bedroom ranch style house, with a 2 car attached garage. Hot tub on the large back deck. A quarter mile to the nearest neighbor. It was a decent place, but the real selling point for me was the finished basement. Room enough for my pool table, dart board, and just an overall cool man cave.

The Friday before the party, Patty called me at work to ask if she could come by that night to help get ready for the housewarming.

"Sure thing. I get done at 4:30. I'll meet ya there. If you get there before I do, you know where the spare key is." I told her. "Did you invite the friends you were telling me about?"

"Oh that reminds me." she said. "I have a friend in town for the week. Do you mind if she comes with me tonight? I'd hate to bail on her and leave her alone. She used to work at the diner with me til she got tired of the cold and moved to Florida."

"Absolutely." I assured her it would be fine. "Make yourselves at home."

As luck would have it, my last work order took longer to complete than expected and I didn't arrive home til almost 6. When I walked in, Patty and her friend were sitting at the bar that separated the kitchen from the dining room, sipping wine and giggling like schoolgirls.

"Oh goodie! You're home." Patty squealed. Standing up to give me a big hug. Pressing those enormous tits against my chest. My cock was already stirring. She was wearing cutoff, daisy duke shorts and a white tank top, with no bra and her tits just made my mouth water. The A/C was on and her nipples were poking through the material nicely.

"This is my friend Debbie. Debbie, this is my boy toy David. Debbie and I were college roommates."

As Debbie stood to greet me, I was completely shocked to see how well built and gorgeous she was. She was a little taller than Patty, 5'3" maybe, silvery/ blonde hair that reached the middle of her back, pulled back in a ponytail, piercing blue eyes, and although it seemed impossible to me at the time, tits bigger than Patty's. She was wearing dressier casual shorts and a off-white tank. She was a thicker built woman than Patty. Wider hips, a little broader at the shoulders, and her tits just seemed firmer, fuller, and bigger. They didn't have the sag that Patty's wonderful boobs had. I could see the outline of her huge areolas and her nipples looked like pencil erasers protruding through the fabric.

"Patty has told me a lot about you." she said as she greeted me with a big, tit-smashing hug.

"I need to get a shower and get into more comfortable clothes." I told the ladies. After showering I put on an old silky pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt and rejoined the women in the kitchen. From all the giggling and screeching, I could tell that they were well on their way to a good buzz.

"So, what do we need to do to be ready for this party tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh!" Patty shrilled. "We have to show you what we did in the basement! Come, come, come!"

We all grabbed our drinks and headed for the man-cave. As we reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed a few patriotic banners and 4th of July themed decorations, but what really got my attention was something hanging from the rafters. "What's that?" I asked.

"Oh come see." Debbie said. "It's a sex swing!"

It was all black and had 4 separate straps. 2 larger ones for the hips and back and 2 smaller, stirrup like straps, made out of thick, black, padded nylon-like material and suspended from a rafter with a large eye bolt.

"Wow!" was all I could say at that point. "Is it going to be that kind of party?" I hoped.

"One can never be too ready for a good party." Patty chimed in. "Debbie and I have been checking out all the great places to get fucked while we waited for you. But not just yet. Why don't you go fill our drinks and we'll meet you in the hot tub."

"Great idea. I'll go turn some music on while I'm at it."

By now, my mind was racing at the thought of having these two voluptuous cougars both in the hot tub, imagining them in the sex swing, all the various places they had thought up to have sex. I wasn't sure what to make of Debbie just yet, but I knew I'd love to fuck her.

After I had retrieved the drinks, a fresh, full bottle of wine, and a six pack of cold beer in a small cooler, I made my way to the hot tub on the rear deck of the house. I immediately saw that Patty had stripped down to nothing and could see the tops of her huge pendulous boobs at the water's surface. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat and I knew she had cock on her mind.

Debbie or Deb as she preferred to be called, was a little more reserved at this point. I wasn't sure what she had on beneath the water, but she had kept her off-white tank top. Being wet, it did nothing to hide her huge tits and nipples. Her tits, being fuller, stuck up above the water more than Patty's and I didn't even try to avert my gaze.

I gave them both their wine, set my beer at the edge of the tub and stripped naked before getting in between the two beautiful women. My cock was at full attention and I made sure they both got a nice long look.

"I told you that Deb and I were roommates in college, right?" Patty asked. "We both partied too much to get anywhere, but we definitely had a lot of fun. And now she sits here in this hot tub with us and she keeps her shirt on."

"I didn't want to overstep my boundaries." Deb retorted. "I know you two have been fucking around for a few months and..."

"Oh hell." Patty said, reaching over and obviously stroking my rock hard cock under the water. "We're fuckbuddies. It's not like we're married. I'll share."

"I couldn't agree more." I chimed in.

With that being said, Deb leaned up and peeled her all-but-transparent tank top over her head, releasing what are probably the biggest tits I've seen in my life. Just one of her huge boobs was as big as my head. They had the natural sag that comes with age, but they were so big, it was minimal. Their roundness and fullness held them higher on her body, with areolas that looked like 4" pancakes, topped with raspberry sized nipples.

"Oh he really likes your huge boobs Deb." Patty said as she continued to tug on my prick.

"Well, now that all the formalities are out of the way, let me check." Deb slipped closer to me and replaced Patty's hand in stroking me to the edge of orgasm.

She must have sensed my condition, because she let me go, sipped her wine and looked at Patty saying, "I think we should tease and edge him all night, like we used to do to all those college boys."

"Would you mind if we tease and edge you? Would you like to see how Deb and I used to put on a show for all those hot college guys? Would you like to see Deb taste my sweet, little pussy? How bout me tasting hers?" Patty whispered in my ear, while Deb commenced to slowly tugging my throbbing cock.

I didn't even have to answer their questions. The look on my face and the pulsing of my cock in their hands told the story.

"OK. But you can't cum til we say so. Deal?" Patty teased.

"Deal!"

Patty stood up from the water and sat on the edge of the hot tub and leaned back on her elbows with her huge tits hanging down to the sides of her chest. I wanted to blow a load all over her then, but they had other ideas.

Deb slid over to patty, leaning in and caressing her huge globes. Pinching and pulling on her nipples. Patty had scooted her ass to the edge of the tub and as Deb played with her tits, she was rubbing Patty's pussy with her own boobs. Patty was starting to moan softly as she felt Deb's breast meat parting her moistening lips.

"Oh god." Patty moaned. "Just like old times. I've missed this." and took Deb's face in her hands and kissed her on her mouth, parting her lips with her tongue.

I had moved in behind Deb and with one hand reached around to fondle her enormous tits and played with her pussy with the other. She was shaved completely bare and I could feel her juices starting to seep from her slit. I flicked her clit with my finger and pulled on her lips, before sliding a finger inside her slippery hole.

As I began fingering Deb's cunt, she leaned down and began long, slow licking strokes on Patty's Snatch. They both seemed to be in a sex induced frenzy. Deb moaning into Patty's pussy and bucking against the two fingers I now had probing her wetness and Patty grabbing Deb's head and mashing her lips and tongue into her dripping hole.

I was so worked up and hard. I wanted to stuff my throbbing rod into Deb's gash. I stepped up behind her and positioned my tip at her entrance, but she felt what I was doing and stopped me. "Oh no, Boy toy. You don't get that yet. Let's go play with your new swing."

As we dried off and made our way back to the basement, Deb asked if I'd grab the black bag she had left on the couch. I did and as soon as I grabbed it, I knew it was a bag of toys. I could feel a few of the larger ones through the cloth of the bag. They felt huge!

Deb was climbing into the sex swing, as I got to the basement, with Patty helping her to adjust the straps for comfort. Her head was well below the level of her hips and her feet were strapped up high, giving a perfect view of everything. When they were happy with the comfort and positioning, Patty knelt down between Deb's thighs and dove into her pussy, tongue first. I could see her fucking Deb's cunt with her tongue. Then she would work on Deb's ass for a few minutes. Alternating between her two holes. When Deb was good and lubed with Patty's saliva, she started probing with her fingers. First her pussy, then her ass. Starting with one finger and working up to 3. Patty fingerfucked Deb's ass and pussy til she could easily stuff 3 fingers in whichever hole she chose, then she looked to me for the bag of goodies.

"You can find a seat and watch." Patty told me. "You can stroke your cock, but no cumming. We will give you a show and then drain your balls."

I grabbed a seat in an easy chair and was more than happy to watch this real-life porn show.

I started slowly stroking my cock as I watched Patty pull out a black harness with a huge black rubber dong that she attached to it and pull it on. "Do you want to see me fuck her tight, little cunt? How bout her even tighter, little asshole? Wanna see Mama fuck this old bitch's ass?"

Patty stepped up to Deb in the swing and positioned her strap-on at her pussy entrance. I'd have to guess the dong to be 12" and as thick as my wrist. She slipped it back and forth from Deb's clit and down to her puckered asshole, til Deb was moaning and begging to be fucked. "Stuff that huge cock in my holes. Pick a hole and fuck me."

She didn't have to beg for long, because once Patty heard her pleading, she thrust her hips and buried as much of that monster cock into her friend's cunt as she could. Only an inch or so was still visible and Deb was thrashing against the huge intruder. Grabbing at the straps of the swing and bucking back into Patty's pounding. "Fuck my slippery cunt, you big tittied bitch. Fuck me like you used to fuck me for all those college cocks. I love how you pound my pussy."

It was quite a sight to see. As Patty was laying the cock to Deb, her huge boobs were swinging and flopping, and all the thrusting causing Deb's gigantic tits to do the same, hitting her under her chin on each upstroke and smacking back to her upper belly on the down. All I could do is slowly stroke my iron hard organ and pray that I wouldn't lose my load. My balls were clenching and I could feel my load boiling up from my sack. I had to squeeze the base of my cock to keep from exploding.

"OH GAWD. Fuck! I-I-I'm CUUUUUMMMMMMMING!" Deb was screaming as she climaxed harder than I'd ever seen. Her body went limp and her head flopped back. She was spent.

Patty slowly pulled the huge cock out her friend's cunt as Deb slowly came back to reality saying, "I haven't been fucked like that since college. God I miss that. How bout we turn our attention to your Boy toy over there, Patty? He looks like he needs to explode."

"Let's take him up to the bed and show him that other thing we used to do to those college cocks." she said with an evil twinkle in her eyes as she helped Deb out of the swing.

"Do you remember me asking if you had ever been milked?" she asked, turning to me with complete lust in her eyes. "Tonight, we're going to milk you dry while we take turns sitting on your face and you fuck us with your tongue."

At that point in the night, I didn't care what they had planned. I didn't know what they had in mind, but my balls needed drained and they were offering their expertise.

Patty grabbed the toys and the bag and we headed for the bedroom. Once there, they laid me on my back in the middle of the king sized bed and slid in on each side of me. Their huge tits were everywhere. On my arms, rubbing on my chest. I was in titty heaven.

"We're going to make you blow the biggest load you've ever blown tonight." Deb whispered, just before taking my whole cock down her throat. She sucked cock like Patty. No gag reflex, just straight down the throat and held it there massaging as she tried to swallow around my shaft.

"Not too long Deb. He's gonna cum soon and I'd rather have the full load." Patty said and with that, she straddled my face, with her lower legs pinning my arms to the bed, lowering her pussy onto my face. She was dripping wet and I could feel her pulsating as I dove my tongue in and out of her slit.

Deb was laying between my legs and had lifted my feet to rest on her back as she slowly stroked my engorged prick, when suddenly I could feel her rubbing her slippery fingers up and down the crack of my ass, taking pause at my anus briefly to rub lube on to my hole.

Part of me wanted to resist and freak out, but ,WOW it felt good. I had never been anywhere close to this and it felt great.

As I continued my work on the dripping snatch sitting on my tongue, I could tell that Patty was close to coming, so I found her hard clit and sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She only lasted a few seconds and she was gushing all over my mouth and face. I thought I was going to drown. Her pussy was squirting harder than I had seen before and she was grinding her gash into my face. "Holy fuckkkkkk! Lick it all up! Clean up Mama's squirt."

When she was finally done water boarding me with her pussy, she dismounted and told Deb, "You've got to let him tonguefuck your cunt. I'll finish him off there."

They switch places and Deb mounted my face just as Patty had. Pinning my arms to the bed and grinding down onto my mouth, letting my tongue probe her pussy and lifting just enough to let me suck and pull on her lips.

Meanwhile, Patty had taken Deb's place, but she wasn't taking things as slowly. I felt her lube my asshole a little more, and after a few rubs around my tight little ring, I felt her pushing her fingers inside. I was about to jump out of my skin until she stopped, letting me get used to the sensation. Once she felt the tension ease, she slowly started fingering my ass. First with one finger, but then second finger came into play. The pain hit again and again she stopped to let me adjust to it. When she knew I was OK, she slowly pushed her fingers into my ass, finding my prostate. It was incredible. She was flicking and stroking my prostate with the tips of her fingers, and soon I had an electric feeling build up through my cock like I had to piss.

It wasn't piss, and Deb and Patty could both tell that I was going to erupt soon.

Deb leaned forward from my face, from where she had been facing and watching Patty finger my ass, and again found my cock with her experienced mouth. Instead of swallowing my sword as she had done before, she just held the head between her lips and swirled her soft, wet tongue around it.

Patty was stoking my prostate, sucking my balls into her mouth, one at a time. She was picking up pace and I was on the edge.

"Oh FUCK! AH! AH! AH!" I couldn't talk. Deb hopped off my face and lay beside me, just holding my cock.

"Cum for us." she said. "I want to watch and see how much you have saved up for us."

As my orgasm erupted, it wasn't like usual. Instead of the pulsating, pump by pump unloading, it felt like someone had turned on a valve and opened up my balls on a steady flow. It started with just clear precum, but with in seconds, my white creamy seed was pouring out of my cock. It seemed to last for what seemed like minutes and was the biggest load I've ever blown or even seen.

I was numb and couldn't move. My balls felt completely empty and I had cum all over my belly and chest.

Patty slowly removed her fingers from my ass and leaned over me, licking up my load as she made her way to my face, where she kissed me, parting my lips and once again, sharing my own cum with me.

Deb followed suit and shared with both me and Patty.

Once we were as clean as we could be without having to get out of bed, we turned on the TV and relaxed in a 3-way cuddle. Me in the middle surrounded in titflesh!

"We better get some sleep Boy toy." Patty said. "We have a party to put on tomorrow. And you're going to need the rest to refill your balls, so we can drain them again."

We fell asleep, knowing tomorrow was just hours away, and who could say how that would surprise us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Playing with a Cougar Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds