• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

Nick and Anna

I had been on duty or on call for the last three weeks, battling one fire after another. There was a serial arsonist out there making my life a living hell, and keeping me from my beautiful wife. I heard through the grapevine, the cops finally found a suspect and had him in custody, so the chief gave some of us the weekend off. I was so tired I was just hoping to make it home before I crashed the truck.

I pulled the window down and let the cool night air rush in and slap me in the face. With the music blaring, I managed to stay awake enough to stay on the road and make it home. The house lights were dark, except for our bedroom window. I could make out a faint glow from behind the curtains.

Anna was still awake, reading probably. There was a note on the door. "I made you a plate in the fridge." With the security alarm reset, I stashed my duffle in the hall closet and made my way to the spacious kitchen. Anna always leaves a plate in the fridge for me, so I didn't see any reason for the note. When I opened the fridge I saw a foil covered plate with a note tapped to the top.

"I'm upstairs waiting for you. Eat first lover, you need your energy tonight."

I grinned and felt a familiar stirring in my pants. Oh yeah! I hadn't had the time or energy for sex in almost a week. I was suddenly more awake than I had been all day. I peeled back the foil on the plate and saw a large roast beef and cheese sandwich, some chips, and in the middle of it all, a tiny scrap of lace. I put the plate down and lifted the black thong up with one finger. Under it was another tiny scrap of paper.

"Get your fill, I need you to fill me up too." I ate faster than humanly possible, and washed it all down with a glass of milk. With a full stomach and my cock at full mast, I took the stairs two at a time. At the bedroom door, there was a another note.

"Strip, and then come ravish me."

Oh man...I tore my clothes off and barged in the door. What I saw stopped me in my tracks. My wonderfully sweet, sexy wife had tied herself to our bed, all naked and spread out. Well, her legs and one arm...I watched her hands playing against her smooth skin, over her breasts, trailing downward toward her pussy. Her face and skin was flushed, and she moaned softly when a finger delved between her moist lips.

"Anna..." I gulped, "Wow."

"Come here lover, and watch me."

"Just watch?" I said hoarsely, taking two steps into the room.

"I've been thinking about you all day...wanting you...needing to cum. Wanting you to watch me cum."

"Oh baby...I love watching you." My cock twitched and pulsed more, and started leaking precum. "But I'm going to touch you too."

She was rubbing her finger up and down her slit, gathering the juices, and every once in a while she would rub her finger in little circles. Every time she did, she would moan and arch her hips up just a little, then go back to barley touching, up and down again. I knelt next to the bed, and watched her pleasure. I could smell her special scent fill the room and her skin, shimmering in the dim light, and I couldn't resist touching her. I skimmed my hand over her side, her rib cage, and up to her soft and perky breasts. She hitched a breath and turned her head to stare at me as she touched her own clit.

Her eyes widened a bit when she found the special spot and she let out another moan. At that moment, I tweaked her swollen nipple and tugged on it gently.

"Nick..."

"Yeah baby?" I said softly.

"I'm wet." Her hand moved frantically now, swirling over her prominent clit.

"I know. I can't wait to taste you." I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, making her arch up and moan again. Her breath hitched, and she began to pant as I started nibbling and sucking at the same time. I could tell she was close...very close. I lifted my head and grabbed her hand at the same time, pulling it away from her pussy.

"Not yet dear." I stood and carefully trapped her hand in the soft straps, so she was completely tied down.

"Please...I need to cum...please."

"You will love...over and over again."

"Oh God..." She gasped.

I purposely let her cool down a bit as I made my way slowly to the end of the bed and crawled up between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs...trailing soft kisses up and down, licking occasionally. I could feel her legs tremble at the sensations. I took my time, savoring her skin, her scent, the source so close to my mouth, dripping in anticipation. I licked up one side of the crease of her thigh, over her taunt belly, and back down the other crease. She was spread wide for me, her womanly lips parted, her large clit swollen, begging for my tongue's attentions. I blew hot air on her clit, gently. She shuddered and moaned. I did it again and again.

"Please, Nick, don't tease me." She arched her hips up. I grinned, wickedly, and winked at her from between her legs. I let her watch me lick my lips slowly. I grabbed a pillow and helped her lift her hips, placing it under her. She was more exposed to me that way, and I would be able to stay down there longer without putting a kink in my neck.

I settled back down again, and held her legs open more. I stared at the puffy, delicate pink folds, and sniffed carefully. I loved eating her sweet scent. I slowly lowered my head and took one long, slow lick, from bottom to top, and then back down again.

"Oh yes!" She gasped. I gathered her nectar up on my tongue, over and over again, between her slit, down over her throbbing clit and inside...I fucked her opening with my tongue, doing the best I could to lick the inside walls. I loved hearing her gasps and moans of pleasure.

Back up I went, teasing the outer lips, licking up and down and sucking on the inner lips...she always loved that. Anna arched her hips up, and I quickly took her ass in my hands and held her to my mouth, and with the tip of my tongue, I flicked her engorged clit once. She jerked in my arms, cried out. I blew on her gently.

"Nick...please...more." She whimpered.

"Princess, I'm going to give you more than you can handle." I promised, breathing the words directly over her clit. My balls and cock ached to feel her hot body wrapped around me, but my lady wanted more...I chuckled softly. "Baby, get ready to come like you never have before." Wordlessly, she arched her hips to my mouth.

I sucked her hot clit in my mouth, and flicked it, once. She came immediately, moaning and arching herself up to me. I took what she offered me and sucked harder, holding the suction. She screamed as the orgasm reached its peak, and she shook in my arms. I let her down gently onto the pillow, with my mouth still on her, kissing her throbbing clit softly. Her pussy and my chin were soaked with her juices, but I wasn't done with her yet.

Before she completely stopped pulsing, I spread her folds open with my fingers and started licking her up and down, rapidly. My tongue slid over her clit back and forth, up and down, and she came again, moaning my name. I took her large clit back into my mouth and flicked it and sucked on it, over and over again. Flick, suck, flick, suck, flick, suck...until her whole body lifted off the bed and she screamed and growled her pleasure as the waves washed over her body. She was pulling at her restraints, babbling at me to stop and then begging for more.

I held her to me and sucked as hard as I could, pressing her clit against the roof of my mouth, trapping it. One orgasm rolled over her body, making her shake uncontrollably, and crash right into the next, over and over again, until she squirmed helplessly, tossing her head back and forth, bucking her hips, moaning weakly as the pleasure took her. I let her cool down for a minute and just kissed the top of her soaked smooth mound, licking the skin gently, letting her relax, but keeping her aroused.

When her breathing slowed a little, and she arched her hips up for more, I dove in with gusto, determined not to stop until she begged me to. I rubbed her clit over and over with my fingers, up and down, around in circles, with one finger, watching her squirm. Her whole body was flushed...a nice red blush and sweat covered. Her eyes glazed over and she threw her head back, and shook and moaned as she came on my fingers. Her whole body went stiff and I watched her clit spasm and pulse. I loved the fact that she was so multi-orgasmic. I knew that when she was like this, her body never got too sensitive. She just craved more and more.

I slid two fingers inside her easily and began working them in and out slowly as I teased her clit with my tongue. She fucked my fingers as I sucked her clit until she came again. "Nick...oh Nick...fuck me. Fuck me." She was moaning continuously. "I need you....I need your cock." I ignored her and gently pressed my fingers upward, to find that one magic spot I read about online. I pressed up and tickled her g-spot with the tips of my fingers.

"OH...FUCK! What are you doing?" She cried, eyes wide with pleasure.

She pulled at the restraints and let out one loud long passion filled cry, and splashed her juices all over my hand. She went wild, tossing her head, shrieking and moaning, crying and thrashing as she came screaming, over and over. I made her squirt three times before I finally stopped.

She lay there, moaning and making this little purring sound, her whole body was shaking in post orgasmic bliss. I finally couldn't take the throbbing in my cock any longer. I had to be inside her.

"Anna...Anna." I was above her now, my dripping rock hard cock pressed against her wet slit. "Baby...I need to be inside you now." She opened her eyes, and nodded weakly at me. I kissed her gently as I slid the swollen purple head of my cock inside her. Her body welcomed me and immediately began squeezing my cock. She was still having massive aftershocks. I loved sliding inside her when she's like that.

She moaned, long and low as I slid deep, stretching her channel to fit around me. She was always tight for me. I groaned and buried my head in her neck. Kissing her collarbone. "Oh...Anna...woman, you are heaven." I pulled back and slid in again, deep. She was molten hot and squeezing me over and over. She moaned again.

"Nick...yes...oh yes, baby. Don't stop."

Every motion I made sent aftershocks through her body, and she shook and cried out as I slid in and out, slowly, then faster, over and over. I was frantic now, and so was she. We met each other, thrust for thrust, faster and harder, until she arched up hard against me and screamed her pleasure one final time, pulling my body deep into hers. Her pussy clamped down on me hard. I couldn't take any more and I burst with her, inside her. I cried out and bit her shoulder, moaning over and over. My cock pulsed, over and over again, until my balls ached from how empty they were.

I shuddered and collapsed on her, completely and utterly spent. Anna shook and spasms racked her body, squeezing my cock still deep inside her. Neither one of us said a word. I don't think we could speak. I just kissed her, gently and lovingly, while we both came down from the stars. Eventually I slid out from her body, which made her moan involuntarily, and I chuckled.

"Sorry babe..."

"Don't be." She said dreamily. "That was wonderful sweetheart, I've never come like that before...oh God...we have to do that again!" She smiled up at me. "But for now, can you release my hands and feet? I want to hold you."

"Oh baby, sure." A few seconds later I had all the Velcro restraints off and we laid together, face to face under the comforter, our arms and legs entwined.

"I love you baby...so much." I said sleepily, kissing the little love bite I gave her. The long hours and the post orgasmic coma was pulling me under quickly.

"Welcome home lover." She whispered, as we both drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Playing with Fire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds