• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playtime Just Got Serious

Playtime Just Got Serious

SMACK! What the HELL?

I am instantly wide awake but totally and thoroughly disoriented, my entire body in fight / flight mode as I see my husband's waist at the side of our bed just before he places a mask over my eyes and I feel the sheets being yanked down and a pair of hands (not his?) grab my ankles and pull my legs down and apart while he pins my right arm with and I feel cuffs go around my ankles. My husband, Ricky, is now straddling my back and as I open my mouth to ask what in the Hell is going on, he places a small O gag in my mouth. As usual, I am lying on my stomach with my left arm pinned slightly under my body. As I struggle to release my left arm, to see what I can do about the mask and the gag, he takes my arm out from under me and I feel the cuff go around my left wrist as he stretches out my arm while getting off of me while the other person does the same to my right wrist. What The Hell?.

And so, it begins.

As I lift my head up, still thinking somehow that I am going to resist Whatever is happening to me, I feel another soft headband go around my eyes and as it is adjusted, I hear the music playing. Then, a pillow goes under my hips, raising my ass in the air, and I hear Ricky's voice, in a weirdly disembodied way, on the headset as he starts to explain, partially, what I am about to experience.

"Well, Annie, I decided the time for talking about this was over and now it is time to see how submissive you really can be."

Under my mask, my eyes are wide. I can't talk, I can't move, and I know there is (was?) another person in the room -- the one who grabbed my ankles. What on earth is going on? We certainly have never discussed Anything like this. We have been together for six years, married for almost four and while we had played around with what I call "light BDSM" -- what was happening now was clearly way over the top of anything we had ever role-played, discussed, or teased about. I am stunned.

My mind is in overdrive, and so is my body and my breathing. What day is it? Oh my god, it is Tuesday, a work day. I have three meetings scheduled. I have to pee. Who is the other person in the room? How are the kids going to get to school? What time is it? So many questions going rapid fire through my brain and I have no way to ask them or get them answered. I start to breathe rapidly and shallowly. The music is pounding in my ears, and other than the one sentence, I have no explanation and I have no idea what is about to happen.

A few minutes pass and I am well and truly entering panic mode. The next thing out of his mouth shocks me. "Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I asked you to start sleeping completely naked and you told me you would? And then you did, for a few nights. And yet the last week or so you've been getting up at some point and putting your panties on. That does not make me happy. And so, you will be punished for that."

What on earth is he Talking about? Punished? Agreements? I can sleep however I damn well want to and he knows I am not keen on sleeping naked. WHACK! OH MY god, did he just SPANK me? I just now realize that there are no pillows on the bed and I don't feel the comforter or the sheet. I am laying face down, in my own bed, with my ankles cuffed and legs spread apart, with no idea how they are attached, with a pillow under my hips, ass in the air (with what he calls "grandma panties" on) with my arms straight off to the sides, wrists cuffed and bound. I am blindfolded, gagged (which is causing me to drool a bit -- why is this the thing that is bothering me the most), and I can't hear anything except this music (wait, what is this, Enigma? No, it's some other deep base techno-house sounding stuff I am not wild about but that I know he likes), and Ricky's voice.

Every fiber in my body is awake, alert and I do not believe this, but I am wet, and I mean really wet -- I can feel the crotch of my panties.

I am slightly scared, definitely surprised, pissed, and totally confused.

A few seconds (minutes?) pass and I am wondering what is going to happen to me. Ricky knows my "spanking" fantasy, or at least a small part of it, but I've never been brave enough to tell him all of it, even though he has asked. It's almost as if he is reading my mind, because at that moment, he hits my ass with what feels like an actual round paddle, the kind they used to use in school. He hits me twice, once on each side. The force he uses makes me groan.

"Ok Annie, now that I have your complete and undivided attention, I am going to tell you a few things. First, I have the video camera set up. You will watch all of this later, at a time of my choosing."

He lets that sink in for a few seconds, and hits me again -- although this time not as hard. What?? He knows I do NOT like the idea of being filmed or photographed in any way. The one time he tried this before I was not happy and he knew it -- even though he said it turned him on, I was not pleased.

"Second, I meant it when I said I want you sleeping naked." At this point he rips the 'grandma panties' off and discovers just how wet I am, which amuses him -- I hear it in his chuckle and seems to fuel him. Suddenly I feel the crotch of my panties held over my nose for a few seconds.

"ah... smell that. I know you are probably seven kinds of pissed right now, but your body tells me you are also aroused. Good."

And then the spanking starts again. I can't talk, I can't see, and I have No idea if there is still another person in the room -- who the hell is that Anyway? He slowly and very deliberately starts to count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.Six. (I will later realize this is once for each day I didn't sleep naked) Ouch -- son of a bitch -- this hurts. Why am I so damn wet?

And then, nothing, except the music. I feel a warm towel draped over my shoulders and back and the sheet is draped over my legs. My ass is left bare and in the air.

And, then his voice,

"I am going to leave for a while now. I am going to take the kids to school and you are going to stay here, like this. The camera is rolling. You Will Not Leave this bed. The other person, whose hands you felt earlier, is still here, and you will be watched until I return."

What the Fuck? I am starting to get angry, and still not sure if this is happening, or if it is a dream. The next thing that happens lets me know I am most definitely not dreaming.

Ricky puts a vibrator inside me, turns it to low (I think? This is a new thing -- I've never felt anything like it -- it's slick, and very heavy) and I can feel warm lubricant on my ass. I know the shape of the glass butterfly butt plug that I bought as a joke (and have never used, I didn't even know he knew I had it in the toy bag) and I quickly realize that is what he has just put in me.

I am beyond astounded at this point. And then he wraps the black bondage tape that he likes around my waist and between my legs and adjusts the pillow under my hips. I want to squirm away, but there is no way I can and when I try, he pinches me, pretty hard and lays the paddle on the back of my leg (a warning?!)

"That will keep you busy. Enjoy. When I return, I will tell you how you will use a safeword, or actually gesture, since you can't and won't be allowed to, talk, during this scene. I have already called your secretary and informed her that you have laryngitis and won't be in today. Please think about what will happen when I return."

I think my husband has just stepped it up a notch in playtime.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Playtime Just Got Serious

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds