Please Release Me...Let Me Flow

Mopping up afterwards can be awkward and embarrassing. If ever there was a time for you to earn big brownie points and a breakfast in bed, this is it. Try hard not to make it an issue even if she has just soaked your best satin 'bachelor' sheets and woken your housemates. Be impressed! Sleep on the wet patch without moaning, it's grim I know, but us girls have been doing it for years. In the morning you'll notice a slight odourless milky stain, betraying your prior enjoyment. If she's well and truly tanked-up, and I don't mean with alcohol, you'll shortly join the hall of shame as you trot down your local high street to purchase a mattress protector. You might as well stick a yellow hankie in your back pocket; the sales assistant's look will say it all.

There is a surprise finale to all this activity. Your girlfriend's need to finally pee. If confirmation that she did not pee was needed, Mother Nature doesn't fail. It is quite possible to drain a very full bladder after having also ejaculated up to 250ml and it always raises a wry smile on my face.

Put plain and simply what you have right now in the palm of your hand is the knowledge to uncover the absolute pinnacle of orgasms. The 'third place' if you like. If you can successfully entice your girlfriend to ejaculate, all prior orgasms become a fond memory. What was considered the 'Big O' before, has just evolved into the Big 'OOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!' Claim your rightful crown as 'The Luurrvvve Doctor' and long may your girlfriends 'rain'!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds