• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Please Remove Your Underwear

Please Remove Your Underwear

12

Embarrassment is a part of life, and so is getting a physical. For most of us the former usually happens as a result of the latter. When the exam is watched by members of both sexes, not only is the embarrassment multiplied, but unwanted sexuality sneaks its way into the non-sexual, clinical exam room. For the patient on display and those watching his nakedness, this erotic combination of unwanted exhibitionism and unavoidable voyeurism inevitably leads to clear sexual interest and arousal, even though everyone pretends nothing sexual ever happens at the doctor's office.

She was a brisk, assertive woman; both by her stern looks and swift demeanor: one of those people who was clearly in charge the second she entered the room. With her piercing green eyes this shapely, middle-aged woman had a very fixed and daunting gaze that could conquer the bravest of souls whenever she wished. She seemed to naturally enjoy ordering others about, and got a kick out of how easily she could make even the most defiant of subjects buckle to her demands. And with the title of "Doctor" in front of her name she was in absolute control in her examination room. She made the most of it.

In her exam room stood a dozen hesitant young men from the local college, all with athletic builds and in the prime of life, waiting to get their mandatory physicals from her. She had already directed them to strip down to just their underwear in the adjoining changing room, then enter the main examination room. Once assembled in this state of undress they were ordered to line up alphabetically with their backs to the wall. As several of the modest ones tried to cover their groins with their hands, she told them all to stand with arms to the sides, stripping them of any remaining modesty. The quickness of her orders showed this was going to be a rapid, assembly line operation. With the commanding way she barked out her orders, the young men quickly complied with whatever she said, even if they were ashamed to.

Only when her victims were assembled in a line against the wall, with male bulges prominently facing forward, did she spring her surprise on them. She opened the door and called for one of the medical receptionists to come in from the front desk. An attractive young brunette of about twenty years of age entered the room. She stopped suddenly at the door with wide eyes, overwhelmed at the unexpected sight of twelve young men standing in just their underwear. There was a lot of bare male flesh in front of her, and little of anything else. She was hired to work the front desk, but her role inside the exam room would prove quite different from anything she imagined. After taking an unavoidable and substantial gawk at the scantily clad guys in front of her, the wide-eyed brunette nervously took a seat right next to the doctor. She had the best seat in the house.

As she sat down, the dozen young men realized to their horror that this cute young office worker would be present to observe each one of their physicals, including the genital exam. Some of them hoped in vain that she was at least some kind of medical professional. But she was in fact nothing more than an office aid who did clerical work. She served absolutely no function in that room other than to just be there and watch as they got naked. As all males who have had a female present during their physicals can attest to, she wouldn't pretend to read a magazine, or look at some chart, or turn her head away to give them privacy. She would take full advantage of the opportunity to view all these men in their briefs and birthday suits. They would soon find she was quite the eager gawker, who clearly enjoyed this very rare chance to see the genitals of a dozen different males, one after another.

With the pretty chaperone taking a seat right beside the doctor, her eyes again scanned the twelve young men, and took note of their crotches and bulges. She was clearly overwhelmed by the amount of boy nudity right in front of her. Only their crotches were covered, by tight undies which prominently displayed the contours of a dozen male packages. There was no way any of them could hide it. After giving her a few moments to collect herself, the doctor barked out crisply, "Brian Allen. You're first. Stand in front of me."

The group being assembled alphabetically, the guy on the far right did as she commanded and stood before her. Her methods for examination were unorthodox, as she kept the patient standing the entire time. There was no table for him to lie upon. In this vulnerable position his crotch was at eye level for the doctor and chaperone the entire time. Without the modesty of a gown, his bulge was always very prevalent.

Her examination of the head and upper torso was cursory at best. Having been giving physicals to males for many years now, she was so practiced at the sequences that she gave her orders in a terse and mechanical way. "Step forward. Raise your arms. Take a deep breath. Open your mouth. Squat. Stand up. Slip down your underwear. Turn your head and cough."

Yes, that part of the exam came quickly enough, and poor Brian Allen was ordered to drop his drawers. He was reluctant to show his penis to these two women who were already staring expectantly at his crotch. Noticing his hesitation, she quickly barked out her order again. Slowly he complied, and his underwear slipped uselessly down past his knees to the floor, exposing everything he had to the two ladies. The eleven guys behind him started to let out a few laughs and whistles as his fleshy bare butt became exposed. But they just as quickly checked themselves - they realized this same exact thing would be happening to them soon as well.

The two women, the stern faced doctor and her young brunette receptionist, both had the pleasure of seeing this young man's genitals right there before them, a mere foot away from their faces. The doctor, quite used to this sort of thing, gave a subtle smirk of satisfaction. It's quite the power trip for any woman to merely ask a young man to pull down his underpants, and against his will he does this embarrassing act obediently, exposing himself to all in the room. The receptionist, never having witnessed a male exam before, blushed and stared wide-eyed at the flaccid anatomy before her. The difference in these two women's reactions was noticeable. For one it was a matter-of-fact power trip she had done and enjoyed thousands of times before. But for the other it was a rare chance to see a subservient male drop his drawers for a doctor, and a close-up view of the male anatomy not normally afforded her.

While she sailed through the first part of the exam, the doctor chose to be much more thorough with this embarrassing part. She started off with a very long visual examination of his genitals that lasted a good thirty seconds. Both women's eyes were fixed on his genitals the entire time. His face was red. After a brief feel of his pubic hair, she grabbed one of his nuts and began rolling it around in her fingers. He gave a slight gasp at the pleasant sensation, and the chaperone's eyes widened with interest. The doctor spent well over a minute feeling his testicle, sure not to miss anything. Then she moved onto the other one and repeated the lengthy process. An inspection of the scrotal skin itself was then done, his penis and balls bouncing around as she did so.

Being nude in front of two attractive females who are blatantly staring, coupled with the prolonged physical contact of a woman's fingers on his scrotum, inevitably his soft penis began to engorge, much to his chagrin and their delight. There was absolutely nothing he could do to keep this from happening. Upon watching the penis grow to full erection, the doctor chuckled inwardly at how many thousands of unwilling penises she had intentionally caused to erect during her exams, and how many different females had been in the room to witness the transformation. She liked showing them off to the ladies. The receptionist, never having witnessed an erection at a genital exam, stared even more intently as his penis rose to full attention. When she had taken this job, she did so without realizing she'd have this added bonus in her job description. She couldn't believe her good fortune.

The doctor having felt the poor guy's entire scrotum for a very lengthy time, she then took the base of his now fully engorged penis in her hand and began to palpate it, slowly working her way up the stiff shaft to its tip, seemingly in no hurry. After about thirty seconds of this fondling she examined the head, and pulled open the urethra to look down into it. The chaperone was surprised to see a bit of clear sticky fluid beginning to leak out. The doctor expected this. Her fingers then slowly palpated their way back down his erect shaft, just as slowly as the first time. Then she stuck her finger once on each side of his groin and had him turn his head and cough. The young lady looked on at this part with a smile of satisfaction. All girls have heard about the turn your head and cough part of a guy's exam, but actually getting to witness this secret ritual for the first time was quite exciting for her.

After manipulating his genitals for a good three minutes, the doctor finally took her hand away from the poor guy's extremely aroused organ. She looked him in the eye for a moment, almost in triumph, before barking out her next order, "Turn around."

Undergoing such a thorough genital exam by a lady doctor while a cute and very attentive receptionist eagerly looked on was embarrassing enough. At least he had his back turned to the eleven guys behind him during this part. But now the doctor was asking him to turn around and face his eleven peers with his full erection on display for all of them to see. He did so red-faced and could see eleven sets of male eyes all looking at his rigid dick, an ultimate mortification.

After standing like that for twenty seconds, the two ladies getting a good view of his butt, he was ordered to bend over with his legs apart. No rectal exam was done, quite fortunately for him, but both ladies got to see him bent over, with a clear view of his butt hole, and his balls hanging down from behind. This was a novel view for the chaperone which she couldn't resist. After having him assume this humiliating position for another twenty seconds, the doctor told him he was finished and ordered him to go into the other room to get dressed, and that he could leave the office once clothed. He couldn't pull up his underwear fast enough, clumsily trying to stuff his erection away, and beat a hasty retreat to the next room, not to return.

"James Bartoldi, step forward," came the firm request from the doctor, the next victim thus summoned forward for his medical humiliation in front of a dozen people. Unlike Brian Allen before him, he now had advanced knowledge of exactly what was awaiting him. He was mortified before he ever had to drop his pants.

As the physicals progressed in the same embarrassing fashion, one after the other, the unwanted sexual energy in the room continued to increase as well. The young female chaperone could be caught glancing waist level at the line of young men still against the wall. She took great notice of the erections that more than a few of them were now sporting. Seeing the many obvious growing tents, she would close her legs tight after checking them out, clearly aroused by the fact that guys could sprout erections just by watching another guy's genitals getting handled by a doctor. One can imagine how the entire scene of naked men being fondled, sprouting erections and pitching tents was affecting the young chaperone herself. Surely she must be developing a swamp down there herself!

When the overly lengthy genital exam was finally done and each poor young man was asked to turn around and face the other guys with a full erection, the chaperone's eyes would scan the reactions of all the guys against the wall, very interested in seeing them checking out another guy's erection. Seeing them do this gave her a special thrill. She was now a voyeur by proxy. And every guy did check out the poor guy's hard-on; they just had to, however discreetly some of them tried to be about it. Granted, they had seen other guys naked before. But this was likely the first time most of them had seen another guy's full erection in front of them, with fluid leaking out. There were all sizes and shapes to keep hold of one's curiosity. Straight, upward curve, downward curve, pudgy, long and thin, cut, uncut, dark tone, light tone.

Just as the chaperone would gawk upon the uniqueness of each of the hard-ons during the genital exam, when the poor guy had to turn around to face the others, each one of the guys out of curiosity could not help but check out what he had down there - and note what the doctor's intimate handling had done to his member! One of the guys facing us with his very prominent erection joked, almost with relief, "Well at least it's only guys watching this time."

One by one the embarrassed and erect young men left the room until there was only one guy left to be examined: me. I felt very sorry for the guys who got examined first, as they had all of us other guys watching their exams, and after the genital check they had to turn and face us all with their embarrassing erection. The doctor having gone through the patients alphabetically, my last name being Zimmer had its advantages. For me, there were no guys left to see me in this humbling state. Who wants to be seen with an erection by another guy? But while I was spared the guys' eyes, after watching what this lady and her gawking assistant had done to them, I was rock hard for some time now, and had an obvious wet spot of pre-cum soaking through my pants. I caught the chaperone checking it out with interest.

"You're the last one, Bobby! Aren't you lucky your friends aren't here to watch?" the doctor coldly noted, adding matter of factly as if it was an ordinary request, "Let your underwear slip to the floor and come stand in front of us naked."

I was shocked hearing her say this. The fact she said "us" instead of "me" made it worse. She was admitting she was showing off our penises to the wide-eyed brunette at her side. All the other guys merely had to drop their shorts at the end. I had to take mine off for the entire exam? I guess she sensed my hesitancy, as she added in a lighter tone, "Oh, come on, there's no need to be embarrassed, all the other guys are gone now."

Yes, but two females are not! And worse yet, it wasn't like the doctor hadn't noticed the massive tent my erection was making in my briefs. She must have realized what embarrassment that would cause me. But this doctor was very experienced in manipulating her patients. And like I've said, she seemed to get a special thrill out of making guys do what they didn't want to. Embarrassed or not, just like the other eleven guys, I found myself doing whatever she said. So with a deep breath and a moment of pause, I curled my fingers around the waistband, pulled down my briefs and let them fall to the floor. I then walked right in front of them as she requested. With me stark naked, predictably the gawking chaperone's eyes went straight to my upright dick.

Expecting to be mortified, I was surprised at how exciting this was. A pleased smile was on her face, and a slight tilt of the head showed she was closely inspecting what I had. I was both humiliated by her lack of even trying to hide her pleasure, and yet extremely turned on by it. As she stared at my erection and the good bit of wetness at the tip, I found myself intently looking back at her with equal zeal trying to witness her reaction. It is amazing how the human mind can feel two completely opposite feelings at the same moment. I was very embarrassed, even humiliated, as I was clearly being taken sexual advantage of by two women in a most unethical way. But I was also completely turned on by all of this. There was unabashed female voyeurism going on here, and it was my erection I was watching them enjoy.

Needless to say, after watching the doc give eleven other guys hard-ons with such excessive handling, my erection was as stiff and upright as it could possibly be, and was dripping quite noticeably. The doctor and the chaperone had me stand there facing them like this for a good two minutes, and it was obvious they were enjoying what they had created. I was the last in line to be examined, and having visually feasted on eleven other guys, I was clearly the dessert they wanted to take their time with. I could feel their eyes inspecting my erect shaft, wandering up and down its rigid length, sizing up my balls, noting with interest my circumcision ring, the excited head pointing toward the ceiling, and the clear wetness of pre-cum that was issuing from the little hole at the end. I had never stood there that long in front of a pair of women before while they stared at my genitals. It was mortifying and yet exhilarating.

Why these ladies did this intense and lengthy ogling of my genitals when they hadn't done it to the other guys, I can't say. Maybe after seeing all those male libidos going crazy in front of them, they just needed to indulge themselves. And without any other male witnesses in the room, they felt they could take advantage of me as they wished for their own pleasures, without repercussions. With as wickedly turned on as I was after watching them molest eleven other guys, I was in no position to raise a protest. I was ridiculously horny, half wanting to be molested and taken advantage of too, and they were clearly using that to their own advantage. I was their plaything now. And they, or at least the doctor, intended to do a lot of playing. The chaperone with the way she was staring at me certainly wasn't going to object.

Finally, after this lengthy staring at my genitals, the doctor began her normal exam, the less exciting parts that didn't include my genitals. But as she checked my heartbeat, looked in my ears, poked and probed various parts of my body, I noticed the chaperone was still quite visually engaged with my erection, and the continuing seepage that this exposure was causing me. As this pretty little thing watched, she kept fidgeting and pressing her legs together. Originally being subtle about it, she was now wriggling around noticeably. She was totally horny after watching all the male nudity and could no longer help it. This revelation made me all the hornier - just what I needed!

Finally the doctor moved onto the good part of the exam: my genitals. With as aroused as I was at this point, when she first took my left testicle in her fingers, my body noticeably shuddered and I let out an audible breath. Both women sensed it, as they quickly looked up at my face for a second. It just felt so damn good being touched down there. It is an undeniable fact that the longer you have someone feeling your genitals, the more turned on you will become, until your will to resist is gone and you are totally at their mercy, enjoying the hell out of the physical sensations. I was already ridiculously horny to begin with, but after several minutes of having this woman's fingers intimately handling my balls, I was there for nothing more at that point than pure sexual gratification, which she was willing to give. And if she kept this up much longer I knew she was going to make me cum, a particularly embarrassing thing to have happen at the doctor's! I could even feel it building inside me.

But even as I sensed the crescendo to orgasm building, there was a knock at the door. Without waiting for an answer the other office aid opened the door and poked her head in. Her eyes quickly went with interest down to my pre-cum covered erection, and at my balls buried in the doctor's hand. After getting an extremely long eyeful of this secretive routine, she composed herself and started to address the doctor about a problem with some paperwork, her eyes still staring at my crotch. The doctor, so used to doing these exams, and with no concern at all for a man's modesty, turned her head to look over at the aide to answer her questions, but never took her hand off my nuts in the process. This back and forth discussion between them went on for a good minute, the doctor's hands on me the whole time, as well as this second aide's eyes. Finally the doctor got up, mumbled something about returning in a bit, and followed the aide out of the room, leaving the very turned on receptionist and the equally turned on naked male patient alone in the room together.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Please Remove Your Underwear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds