• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Please Watch?
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Please Watch?

I arch my back to allow my husband to buck underneath me, use one hand to keep my hood back and the other to rub at my engorged clit. My body is positively on fire. I am dying to orgasm. I gather up some more juices on my fingers and briskly rub at my clit, panting and clenching my pussy.

"Come on, honey, cum for Neil. Let him see it all." My husband says to me.

I look up at a badly flushed Neil who is yanking at his dick with an eye blurring speed, puffing away and gazing at my body. I can feel my orgasm is ready to peak, and must be clenching down harder than I thought, because I can feel my husband's cock begin to twitch and finally start to unload into me.

My husband pants into my ear, grunting through his orgasm and giving hard final thrusts. The movement is enough to tip me over the edge and I scream out my orgasm, pushing so hard that I push my husband's own softening cock and much of his load right out of me to drip onto the couch below.

The site of it all pushes Neil over the edge, and he erupts all over his shirt, splattering semen nearly up to his face.

We all sit, catching our breath, looking at each other bashfully, before rising to clean ourselves up.

"Happy now, honey?" my husband teases.

I look down and nod, smiling to myself.

"ummmm. Dude, I'm gonna need to borrow a shirt!" Neil laughs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Please Watch?
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds