Pleasure Heals All

Minutes later, I loudly moaned, "I'm about to come."

"Come with me, baby." Randy urged.

As we came together, Randy took his cock out of my pussy, removed the condom, and sprayed his love venom onto my stomach, some of it landed between my womanly breasts. He then planted soft kisses around my inner thighs and my knees before passionately, deeply kissing my lips.

"Let me make you come again." He said as he sexily smiled at me.

I smiled back at him as he knelt down in front of me and tasted my pussy again. I loudly moaned and groaned as went down on me; I even slid one down to my pussy and rubbed my clit, taking my orgasm over the edge. After my massive orgasm, Randy joined me on the bed and laid his lust perspired, naked body close to my naked, womanly body.

"Feeling better?" Randy asked as we shared a deep kiss on the lips.

"I feel a whole lot better than I was the last couple of days." I replied to him with a smile.

I had once felt sad with grief and loss for a while, but then felt one hundred percent better once Randy had took me away for a romantic Valentine's weekend and sexed the sadness out of me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Randy said to me as he gently took my hand and kissed it.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Randy. I'm glad you made me feel all better." I replied to him.

"I'm already looking forward to making you happy all weekend long." He said as he planted light, soft kisses along the side of my neck.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pleasure Heals All
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds