• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pleasure Room... The Breeding Ch. 01

Pleasure Room... The Breeding Ch. 01

The following story is completely fiction.

*****

I wake up to the feeling of fingers on my pussy; I'm naked, bed sheets gone, my DD breasts feel the cold morning air, making my nipples hard. My legs are parted and my pussy is already wet. I try to look down but I'm blindfolded. Suddenly, there's a vibrator on my clit.

I let out a soft squeal quickly followed by a moan as the vibrator rubs up and down between my clit and my pussy. Whoever is in charge presses the vibrator to my pussy entrance, sliding in quite easily. I realize the vibrator is curved to hit my g-spot, almost sending me into my first orgasm of the day.

Then there's a mouth on my clit, sucking, hard. I'm pushed over the edge and dive into my climax, my pussy squeezing down onto the vibrator, my body shaking as I moan, "Fuck, that feels so good, please more, I want more, please..."

I'm met with the immediate removal of the vibrator and mouth, a low chuckle telling me that it's a man who is in control of me today.

I should explain: a year ago I signed up for a program that guaranteed 5 orgasms a day. I innocently thought the company would send me toys or tips for the fee I paid, instead I was brought to a building in an undisclosed situation, given a room to live in, and am greeted by a different person, or thing, each day in the morning.

Previous encounters have included... Female motorcyclist, male truck driver, a junior high English teacher, a priest, a violinist, a dildo machine that completely fucked me ruthlessly, a man old enough to be my grandpa (I rode him cowgirl, his belly jiggling underneath me turned me on more than I thought it would), and a girl my age (19) who used a strap-on so well I almost forgot it wasn't a real cock...

This bed, this room, has become the place of all of my pleasures. I'm sure the rest of today wouldn't be so different. The rules are that for 3 hours who ever wakes me up is challenged to make me cum at least 5 times. They can go for more if they'd like, but if they don't succeed in the 5 then I get to do whatever I want to them... Yet everyone seems to realize quickly that I cum very fast from clit stimulation. Usually my 5 orgasms are over in the first hour. I don't mind though, that just means 2 more hours of being used...

Recently I told the company I didn't mind having cum dumped inside of me, I've only had women or men who came on my chest. Secretly... I'm hoping this man, whoever he is, whatever he does, however old he is, no matter what he looks like... God I hope he cums in me. I hope he cums in me over and over and over again. I want to know what it feels like to be a complete cum slut.

Maybe today is the day.

Anyways... Back to the present... The man removes my blindfold and smiles down at me. He's built, nice muscles, gorgeous green eyes and styled black hair. His cock is hard and huge, 10 inches long and very thick. He smiles down at me, "My name's Jason, I was told you want to be bred. I like breeding fertile wombs, and I've been waiting a week to breed you. We calculated today is your most fertile day. Don't worry, my sperm is very potent, I've impregnated every woman I've ever cum in. You'll soon be with a baby, just keep your legs spread like a good little slut and let me do all the work."

I barely nod before he pulls me up and rolls me over so I'm laying on my stomach, grabbing my hips and pulling them up so my face is in the mattress, ass in the air. Jason uses his leg to easily spread my own. He begins rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I squirm, anxious to feel him penetrate me, and he laughs, "Cock hungry are you? Well we still have a whole 2 and a half hours left, you'll be sore and full when I'm done.. Let's get started."

Jason thrusts in and I scream into the mattress: his cock completely stretches my pussy, I've never had anything so big before. No dildo I've used matches his girth, and the longest cock I've had was 7 inches... He's one thrust in and I'm full, already near to my second orgasm just because of his size. Jason begins thrusting slowly, nearly pulling out each time before delving back in completely. My hair still in the ponytail from sleeping is suddenly in Jason's fist as he pulls the upper half of my body up, forcing my arms beneath me to hold me up as he begins to pick up his pace in the doggy position.

He begins talking to me as he quickens his pace, sending me closer to orgasm, "Now the first load of cum I'm giving to you by fucking you like a bitch, you know, a female dog. You'll be bred just like any other animal. You're taking my cock quite well, but you're just a cum hungry slut so what else should I expect? I can't believe no one else has bred you before. Fuck.. Your pussy is so tight, maybe my cock is too big. Who gives a shit, I can feel your pussy tightening on my cock... FUCK you're cumming already."

He was right, his cock was too much for me, and I began shaking from my climax, my arms giving out on me as I collapse with my face in the mattress. Jason lets out a low growl and releases his load into me. Without even pulling out his cum starts to leak out of my pussy, I literally cannot hold it all. He keeps his hard cock in me and I relish in the feeling of the first load of male sperm to ever be dumped in me without protection.

Jason pulls out and smacks my ass before laying down on his back next to me, "2 out of 5 for you," he says. "I'm sure you'll cum more than five times. I average 4 loads per breeding session, do you need to rest before round 2? I understand it can take a lot of energy being a cum slut. Go ahead, catch your breath. My cock is waiting..."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pleasure Room... The Breeding Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds