• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Pleasuring Her

Pleasuring Her

12345

(m/f, mind control, mild non consent, erotic coupling)

Story synopsis: Kaye finds herself struggling against her lust for a man who possesses god-like powers over her sexual pleasure.

Author's note: I read literotica for the sex. Sex is better with a buildup. A buildup is better with personalities. Therefore, my story is sex focused, with a buildup and personalities created in an attempt to maximise the primary goal. As the story progresses, the sex gets raunchier and the personalities sharper. Readers who enjoy a subtle mind control achieved by triggering lust, or readers who enjoy a mild reluctance theme may like this story.

**************************************************************************************************

"What..." she began in a trembling voice, "What are you going to do to me?"

He was kissing her neck. Trailing a string of feather-light kisses from her mandible on one side to the other and back again, gradually going lower and lower. "I'm going to move the nerves in your clitoris to your g-spot."

The statement stunned her. She didn't believe he could do that and yet knew he obviously could. He'd seemed like a normal if somewhat charming man on their first two dates, then proceeded to demonstrate he could do far more than humanly possible on their third date. The more accurate question was what couldn't he do? With the seeming ability to change anything with her, what did he get out of changing something so sensual -- and yet in the big scheme of things, so insignificant -- in her?

"Why would you do that?" she ventured.

His kisses had now reached her collarbone and he was applying more pressure behind them. His hands gently stroking her stiff sides. "Because I want to make you feel pleasure," he replied simply.

She was lying stiffly on his bed with her arms by her side, fully dressed, as he continued his ministrations. Her mind was awash with a plethora of thoughts. "He could give me pleasure just by thinking it," she thought. For that matter, he could probably make her feel anything he wanted. Why didn't he just get her to calm down, or to fear him less, or even to love him? Her mind recoiled from the thought even as she thought it and continued on its original path. Why go to all the effort to kiss and seduce her and move her stupid clitoris around when he could probably have her feeling all hot and lusting for him, servicing him in a way that other men could only dream of. And why just her? Why not two women, or ten women? He'd chosen just her. Only her.

"Why not just make me feel pleasure?" she asked. Her mind wandered back to the restaurant when he had merely touched her on the forehead and her world had exploded with bliss, leaving her wobbly in the afterglow of a puddle of orgasmic joy. He'd done that to prove a point. "Why go to all this extra effort, Xavier, when you can just do that thing with my forehead?"

"It's not the same," came his reply.

She understood what that meant. For a man who could do anything to a woman, making her feel pleasure just by feeling it would be pointlessly easy and cheap. Getting her to feel it without forcing it on her would be more challenging. He probably enjoyed the challenge. Probably why he was letting her lie here in her nervous ball of energy, hoping he could get her to relax naturally rather than to use his power for everything.

She wondered if this gave her a weakness she could exploit. She could fight him now. A surprise punch to his head, or a kick to his groin may give her the opportunity to run away. She had no doubt that anything less than incapacitating him would lead to him immobilising her or changing her feelings in such a away that she wouldn't be able to escape. Could she risk it? A quick punch. He was lying on top of her, there wouldn't be much force behind her blows. Did she want to risk having him mess with her mind or her emotions? He could change her identity. He could change the way she felt or thought and take away who she was, replacing it with anything he wanted. The thought was frightening. What would it mean to no longer be Kaye? Would she even know? Quickly, she scanned her brain to see if she still remembered all the important people in her life, all her hobbies and memories.

She was relieved that there didn't seem to be any missing holes; a father, mother, a brat of a younger brother, uncles, aunties, grandparents, friends, even ex boyfriends. She wondered briefly if she'd notice a hole if there was one. Well, if it was an absent mother or father, that would be obvious. But what if she used to have a sister or another brother? She searched her memory hard to try to find any inconsistencies. Her house had 3 bedrooms, her parents' , her brother's and hers. There was only one bed by the window in her room and one behind her brother's door. No empty bed that she could recall that might belong to an extra sibling. Dinner at the table had 4 chairs. Car rides were filled with memories of her and her brother fighting for the middle. When she was in the middle, her brother would be on one side of her with her surreptitiously trying to sit closer to his side so as to deny him space and with him complaining to their parents about it. If she had another brother or sister, doing this would have given the other brother or sister more space. No. She was fairly certain he hadn't wiped out any such memories.

Then she searched for feelings and came to the same conclusion but with less confidence. How can you know that your feelings and emotions haven't been changed? She was scared, but so far he hadn't actually hurt her. Scared seemed legitimate. His hands and kisses would probably have felt really nice under different circumstances but all she felt was a mild touch that had the potential to be nice, drowned instead in confusion and fear. If he was using his power, she was sure she would be feeling a lot more pleasure and a lot less fear than this.

He must have noticed her stiffness. Right on cue, he stopped his kisses and said, "Kaye, I can tell you're going through a lot right now. Relaxing for you is going to be difficult. I'm going to try something to you. Don't be alarmed."

She thought his choice of words was grammatically unusual -- "I'm going to try something to you." It made her laugh. Here she was, lying with a man she'd gone on a few dates with. On those dates, he had seemed normal and nice, clever and insightful, honest yet gently humorous. And just as she thought he might be relationship material, he'd gone and told her what he could do, then proceeded to prove it.

She was brought out of her thoughts when his hand next trailed along her sides over her shirt from her armpit down to her hips. It felt a million times more tingly than it had before, sending shivers down her spine. "Wow," she breathed involuntarily. He did it again and she found she had to close her eyes. He ran his hand down her other side and she found herself shivering again. She felt like saying "wow" but stubbornly kept her mouth closed.

She could tell his eyes were looking at her. "Do you like it?" he asked.

She didn't know how to respond, so she just lay there, wondering how it was that he could do something like that. Then his hand slipped under her shirt and ran a finger from one hip, across her bare belly to the other. The direct skin-on-skin contact was electrifying. She wondered if she had gasped out loud. She was certainly breathing harder. He paused with his finger on her skin, then drew a slow small circle on her hip before tracing his finger across her belly back to her other hip.

"Would you like me to take off your shirt?" he asked calmly.

She shuddered. From the request or from the touch she wasn't certain. She realised that all her careful thoughts about examining her feelings and looking for changes were meaningless. If he wanted to exert his power on her, he would. And even now when she could obviously tell he was using it, the knowing didn't change anything.

He took her silence as consent and started to pull her shirt over her head. The shirt was off and falling on the bed before she knew it and her body was still tingling. She realised she had probably arched her back a little to help him. She suddenly felt a little angry. He'd asked her if he could take her shirt off but she hadn't said yes. Yet he'd gone ahead and taken it off for her before she even had a chance to think about it. She realised the twinge of anger she felt was a real emotion and hung on to it, relishing the feeling as genuine.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in the darkness of the room. She opened her mouth and at the same time, he ran a finger from her navel upwards. "I didn't..." she managed to say before she felt the words getting rubbery in her mouth as she struggled through the confusion of tingling pleasure her body experienced. His fingers travelled up the valley of her breasts and she felt her body lighting on fire before his fingers rested lightly on her collarbone. As the sensations in her body lessened, she could hear herself breathing heavily, but was determined to voice her objections.

Looking him in the eye, she said, "I didn't say you could take my shirt off. I..." she stumbled in her thoughts as his hand started to stroke slow circles on her breast.

"I... you... you didn't give me..." then his finger brushed the side of her nipples gently and she breathed something between a moan of surprise and an exhalation of air with no coherent words.

He leaned in and started an attack of gentle kisses on her neck right below her ear lobe. One hand held her head steady as he continued the kisses under her neck, turning her head so he could continue kissing all the way to the other ear whilst his other hand gently cupped her breast from below, his thumb slowly brushing the underside of her hardened nipple.

Kaye's mind was swimming in an ocean of pleasure. Her body was on fire. The combined sensations from her breast and neck was making her writhe in a way she had never imagined possible. She lay there completely unable to do anything except moan as she rode wave after continuous wave of pleasure. When she felt his tongue exploring her ear she grabbed his head and hung on for dear life, mewling incoherent syllables as her mind strove to breathe.

Through the fog she heard him whisper, "You seem to be enjoying that too much" and abruptly, the sensations disappeared. He'd stopped kissing her and his thumb had also stopped moving. His hand was still cupping her breast and it felt nice, but was no longer overwhelming. She realised her red bra had fallen off and was hanging uselessly off one of her elbows. She looked at him as her vision cleared and saw him smiling. A part of her on the inside smiled back at him but on the outside, she probably just looked stunned. His thumb restarted its playful brushing and her breath caught in her throat. It felt nice, but wasn't overpowering. She realised he'd stopped playing with her nerve endings and found herself missing it.

Abruptly, she felt her body give some mixture of a giggle, a chuckle and an empty sigh of relieved amazement. "Wow." She felt she had a hundred things she wanted to express but nothing else came out.

He sat her upright and she obliged. She realised he'd taken off his shirt somehow and was now dressed in loose boxers. In the moonlight, she could see the design on the boxers with several small animals along with a comical snake. The lettering said "Badger badger badger badger A SNAKE." She giggled inwardly. It seemed like such a childish thing for a man of such power to wear. His bulge was obvious and she wondered if she should touch him.

He smiled as he saw her gaze linger on him. It felt nice being the object of affection of a beautiful girl with lust-filled eyes. She was sitting upright and he sat behind her, holding her naked back to his naked chest with his legs on either side of her thighs, a pillow beneath them for comfort. She was topless, but still wearing her panties and a skirt. He trailed a finger along her thighs, up to her panty-line and back down the other leg. She was breathing a little faster with his touch and he hoped she was enjoying it.

Kaye felt a mild sort of tingling and excitement and thought to herself that this feeling was probably genuine. She struggled to see if she could define how she knew. As he trailed the reverse motion, she thought that it felt nice and pleasant without feeling like it was wrenching her heart out or pounding her brain with a very pleasurable hammer. That seemed to be the difference. His hands were on her belly, moving softly and slowly. She leaned backwards and gave him a peck on the cheek. She'd pecked him on the cheek goodbye on previous dates and felt she wanted to show him some affection. She realised it was probably because he'd woken up a deep sexual desire in her but it felt right to give him at least a little peck after all he'd done for her.

With her head still turned slightly backwards, she said, "How about we continue this the old fashioned way without making me feel like I'm going to explode? I think I'd like that."

After kissing her forehead, he replied, "You mean, by touching you here?" And with that, his hand traced a line from her belly button to her skirt and then rested on top of her skirt with firm pressure between her legs. She realised with his firm pressure that her underwear was absolutely soaked.

"Hold on a sec," she said as she scooted out of her panties and flung them off the bed.

"Hey! I wanted to do that," he cried.

She felt a sense of thrill to have him finally want something that she could deny him. She realised it made her feel like she still had some control over herself, her situation, and even him. She nuzzled into his neck and softly voiced, "Touch me, Xavier. Touch me gently down there but don't use your power, please."

She could tell he liked what she was doing to his neck and decided to continue kissing him there. His hand began touching and moving in soft circles between her legs whilst staying above the skirt.

Kaye decided to see if he liked a bit of tongue. Sticking her tongue out, she gently licked the underside of his jaw. His hand pressed harder into her crotch and she knew she had her answer. Daringly, she extended one hand behind her back to feel his bulge. His boxers were silky smooth and when she felt the hardness, he stiffened instinctively. She decided to give his earlobe a playful lick for added measure and was pleased to feel his marbled length twitch under her fingers.

He continued to press down hard on her mound. He could feel the dampness soak into her skirt which seemed to give his fingers the ability to feel through the thin material.

She could feel the pressure of his hands and the wetness of the skirt as he moved his hand around, but something wasn't right. It felt intimate but there was a lack of sensation. She wondered if she was just so used to extreme feelings now that nothing else could compare, but she felt that wasn't quite it. She knew her body and this should have felt better.

"Umm..." she started. "Xavier, something isn't right. I don't really feel much down there. Did you... Did you do something?"

His fingers paused in their ministrations for a while and his body stopped moving against hers. Suddenly, he seemed to relax, "Oh, sorry. Here. Let me fix it." There was a pause and then he continued his slow circles.

She felt a slight difference but wasn't really aroused. "What just happened?" she asked.

"Sorry," he replied. "I'd moved the nerves to your g-spot. I'd forgotten to move them back."

She realised immediately that he'd probably given her more information about his power than he intended. He had just implied that he could make changes and then not spend any effort to maintain those changes. If he was spending conscious effort to maintain the changes he had wrought, then he wouldn't be sitting there stroking her not knowing it was doing nothing. The fact that he was stroking a clitoris with no nerves implied he had forgotten all about it. She wondered if that meant that the changes were permanent until he reversed them. She gave it some thought and couldn't decide if it was possible for the changes to slowly revert back to normal after a few hours, or overnight as one slept. It could even take days to revert to normal, or it could be permanent. She just didn't have enough information to know for sure. She felt like asking him but he'd made it clear on the way back from the restaurant that he would not be answering questions about his power or its origin tonight. He'd said someday maybe, but clearly not tonight. She decided she wouldn't push it yet. She probably already knew more than what he thought she knew. In the back of her mind, she thought her knowledge may be more useful, or give her an edge over him in the future, if he didn't know what she knew.

Her neck was getting sore so she stopped kissing him and instead just lay back into his frame and started to really enjoy what his fingers were doing. She could feel her arousal growing and his fingers were now intermittently dragging her skirt over her mound, causing her to feel the cloth moving against her clitoris. It felt nice and she wondered if her hand stretched behind her back was delivering similar sensations to him as she tickled his hardened marble pillar through his thin boxers.

She knew he wouldn't be forthcoming if she asked questions about his power, but she thought she might have found a way to ask without seeming to ask. After pondering through several possibilities, she thought it was worth a shot.

"Hmm..." she began, "that feels nice Xavier." Yes. Soften him up. Make it seem casual. Then after a pause, and with a subtle bit of heavy breathing, "How come you took the nerves from my clitoris and placed them in my vagina? Couldn't you just have left them alone and made my vagina really sensitive instead?" She felt a little awkward speaking words like these out loud but she didn't want any disambiguity and didn't want him thinking harder on the question than he needed to.

His answer was quick, which she interpreted as being likely to be honest. "I probably could have, but didn't think of it."

Oh, that was a surprise. He'd told her more than she had expected. Not only had he confirmed that he could have added nerves to her body, but he had also inadvertently told her that he'd probably never done this to someone before, or never had reason to have both vagina and clitoris buzzing at the same time? That seems strange. Was she his first girl?

"Have you done this to other women before?"

His ministrations stopped. His breathing changed. Was he angry? It was an innocent enough question. He didn't seem like the type to get angry easily.

His hand softened and cupped her mound, holding still. He lowered his head to her neck and kissed her softly. "Another time, Kaye." And he continued kissing. His middle finger flicking lazily up and down over her skirt.

What he was doing with his finger was nice, but she wished he would just go under her skirt. Her panties were already off. How many more clues does a girl have to give? She was sitting here, naked except for a skirt, leaning backwards against the chest of a man who had just demonstrated that he had total control over her everything-sexual and he was just nibbling her neck and playing with her skirt. She decided she wanted more.

"I liked what you did with your thumb earlier," she ventured.

It was true. Her nipples had always been sensitive. Even if he hadn't jacked up her sexual response earlier, she knew she would have enjoyed what he was doing. Maybe if he played with her nipples she would get more aroused and then he wouldn't feel the need to play around with her feelings again. She couldn't deny that it had felt amazing, but she didn't think she wanted to go through that again. Not just yet, anyway.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Pleasuring Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds