Plotting a Course Ch. 13

I wanted to run back to Rob's room and search for my ring. My hand felt empty and my heart lurched. I thought back, trying to remember the last place I had seen it, but my mind was blank. I decided to wait until I saw Rob at breakfast to break the news. I would search my room in the meantime.

*

I sat at the table, absentmindedly running my spoon through my cereal. Rob finally joined me. His tray was packed. He had a waffle, scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and a glass of orange juice. Rob grinned and started eating his food. After a few seconds he noticed that I wasn't eating.

"What's wrong Bobby" Rob asked putting down his fork and looking concerned.

"I lost it." I hung my head. "I can't find it anywhere."

"Lost what babe?" Rob straightened up and his face went mysteriously blank, unreadable.

"Your ring." I whispered chancing a look at him. Rob's green eyes flickered and his mouth curled into a guilty smile.

"Don't worry about it." Rob shrugged and went back to eating.

"Rob." My eyebrows furrowed as I studied his face. I flashed back to last night and vaguely remembered Rob playing with my fingers.

"I said don't worry about it." Rob said after taking a sip of orange juice.

"So are you telling me to stop looking for it?"

"Trust me." Rob winked and I exhaled a breath that I hadn't realized I had been holding. Rob was up to something.

This story will continue in chapter 14

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds