• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Plus One
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Plus One

"Holy fuck!" you mouth the words as you watch my hand spread the spit up and down my shaft. The yelp that comes from your lips surprises you as much as the THWACK that comes from between your legs. Your gaze shoots from my glistening cock to your cunt, already pink from Victoria's hand. Your mouth opens to protest but you find it quickly filled with a large rubber feeling ball, your jaw stretched open.

"Lift, Slut." You hear my voice through the static in your mind and lift your head up as I buckle the strap behind your head.

"Victoria gave you that orgasm that you had without my permission. Now she gets to punish you. Understand?"

You nod, a little scared and very turned on. My mouth lowers to your ear, "If you need a break or it's too much, just shake your head. Understand little one?"

"Mm hmm," you mumble and nod.

"THWACK!" as Victoria's hand slaps your cunt. You yelp again. My fingers float across your skin, gentle-in stark contrast to what is happening below.

"THWACK!"

My fingertips graze first one nipple, then the other. You hear me speak but can't make out what I said.

"Pat, Pat, Pat, Pat". Victoria's hand is coming down on your cunt continuously. You pick your head up to watch between your splayed legs and see her hand flattening your lips. Every time her hand comes away your lips stick to her hand and then snap back. Occasionally, your lips snap against your clit and send a jolt through your body. You watch as the pats continue and you lift your ass up to meet Victoria's hand. You see movement out of the corner of your vision and shift your gaze to see me nod.

"THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!"

"Thighs, Victoria."

Victoria nods and adjusts her slaps to your from your cunt to your thighs. She slaps your thighs red, alternating from one side to the other, her handprints turning you an angry red to match your tender cunt.

"Ass now Victoria," I say just before you start to shake your head. "Go easy on her."

Victoria's hands fall lighter on the underside of your sensitive ass. Within just a couple minutes it's turned pink as well.

"Let's see if my little girl has learned her lesson." I move Victoria around and have her stand over your head. I whisper again in her ear and she squats over your face and wiggles her ass until her pussy lips are split by your ball gag. You hear her moan and her hips start rocking back and forth as she slides her wet pussy from your nose, across the gag and to your chin.

"Pats again please, Victoria." Her hands starts landing on your cunt and clit again. Patting you lightly as she rubs herself back and forth across your face. I watch as her wetness starts to glisten on your face. Her movements start to get jerky as she closes in on her orgasm. She keeps her rhythm with her pats to your cunt and I watch as your hips undulate upwards to meet Victoria's hand. Your moans reach my ears and I watch your half closed eyes shudder.

You mumble, "Maathh I coommme, Dathy...plethhh!"

I smile down at you, my hand stroking my cock-slow then fast.

"You may come after Victoria has had her fill of your face. And from the sounds of it, she's very close."

You listen and can make out her moans mixed with the patting of your cunt. Her hips start jerking faster and you feel her cum dripping down your cheeks and past the gag onto your tongue. She tastes sweet on your tongue and you fight your need as you feel Victoria's body shake, her legs squeezing your head.

"Come, Slut."

Victoria stops patting your cunt and you groan your frustration, thrusting your hips up searching for any attention.

"Would you like Daddy to help you, Slut?"

You nod emphatically. "Yethh, pleath, Thhir!!"

I step between your legs and take your knees in my hands and push them apart until you grunt.

"Hold her, Victoria." One hard thrust and I bury my cock in you. Your muffled scream still hurts my ears. I hold my cock deep inside of you for a few seconds before pounding you relentlessly. Thirty seconds in and I feel you clench, your legs trying to close but still held by Victoria. I keep fucking you through your orgasm and you ride your pleasure as I keep fucking you for a couple minutes longer.

You feel me pull out and then warmth splatters on your stomach and tits. You hear and then feel the buzz of the Hitachi press against your worn out cunt and struggle and squirm. Victoria holds your legs down and another orgasm crashes against you, your sight flashes white and your body sags as I remove the Hitachi. Then my hand comes down hard on your cunt. Twice-the first you jumped, the second you cried out. Such a drastic change to your sensitive cunt.

Victoria lifts off of you and I reach up to remove the gag from your mouth. Your jaw sore, you close your mouth gently and see gouges from your teeth in the gag as I pull it away. My hands brush across your stomach and then your tits. My fingers touch your lips and you smell my cum and your tongue darts out to lick my fingers. I press them into your mouth and you greedily suck them clean. I pull them free and kiss you, my tongue tasting my cum on yours.

I reach above your head and unshackle your arms as you whisper, "Thank you Daddy. That was wonderful."

"Oh, my dear Slut...we are just getting started. Victoria is with us all night. I told her that we'd take her to breakfast." Your tired eyes widen and you breath quickens. I free your ankles and untie your legs, admiring the rope marks left in your skin. For several minutes we cuddle and you see Victoria walk back in from the bathroom. You feel her hands on you. Starting at your feet and working up to your calves she massages you. You moan and turn to your stomach to enjoy. I run my fingers through your hair and across your face as you feel the tension leaving your body.

A sharp inhale as Victoria licks your ass as she kneads your muscles.

"Would you like to give Victoria something back?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I want to."

My smile is one you recognize instantly and you're not sure it's a good thing. My hand drops off the edge of the bed and when it comes back into view, you struggle for a second to figure out what I'm holding. It looks like a mess of nylon straps in a basket and then you see a wide, ten inch long dildo attached to it. Your eyes widen and I chuckle.

"Victoria says that she needs a good fucking and I thought that you'd be up for the job." I lean closer and whisper, "She says that once she's relaxed she likes to have her ass fucked."

I can see the excitement and disbelief fighting for purchase on your face and decide to shock you a bit more. "She has a smaller dildo too. I think that we should see if you can't make Daddy come as well. Be a good Slut and let Victoria get you harnessed up."

"Yes, Daddy. I can't wait!" New energy floods your body as you think about fucking the sexy woman and your mind races imagining fucking Daddy's ass.

Chapter 3

You waste no time and jump up from the bed, grabbing the strap on harness from my hand and step over to Victoria. She shows you where to step into the harness. You slip one leg in and then the other. You pull the harness up and you feel the straps slide up between your legs and press against the plug in your ass. The vinyl patch holding the long pink dildo presses against your crotch as Victoria cinches up the straps and buckles them in place.

You look down at the foreign sight of a massive cock swinging from between your legs and grin as you reach down and stroke it from base to tip. It presses against your clit pleasantly though you doubt you'll be able to come from it.

Victoria takes your hand and leads you back to the bed, your new cock bouncing up and down with each step. You can't help but giggle as you watch fascinated by your latest addition. Victoria turns and sits on the bed, spreads her legs and lets her fingers fall to her pussy, rubbing slowly, slipping two fingers inside herself. You watch as her fingers pull free and see them glistening. She raises them toward you and waits. Tentatively you lick her fingers. As she coats your tongue, you suck her fingers into your mouth, slurping. She guides your head between her legs gently as she lays back and spreads her legs wide, her wet lips splayed open, swollen.

You realize that she has only come once and want to bring her to her climax again. You lick slowly, exploring a woman for the first time. Victoria's moans as you lick her encourage you and you start sliding your tongue from her asshole all the way across her clit. Long licks that you know that you enjoy as well. You stop occasionally to suck her swollen clit into your mouth and are rewarded with Victoria's cries each time. Soon she's lifting her hips off of the bed and grabbing your hair, trying to grind her cunt against your face. You look up and see me pinching and pulling her nipples. Pulling them up, stretching them until I release them to snap back. Victoria's breathing starts coming faster as her hips thrust upwards into your mouth.

You feel your hair being pulled just as you lips suck her clit between your lips.

"Fuck me," Victoria's voice is raspy, she turns her eyes to me, "Tell your Slut to fuck me!"

You look at me, your mouth still on Victoria.

"You heard her, Slut. Put that cock to use."

You push off the bed, licking Victoria one last time and move closer, your cock in your hand. You can't help but stroke it. You lean forward and spit onto the head of the dildo and rub the slickness along the length. You line up with Victoria's swollen cunt and try stepping forward. The dildo bends and lands on Victoria's leg as she grunts in frustration. You hunch and bring the cock back to rest on her lips and try again. You push forward and the dildo slips down and between Victoria's ass cheeks.

Victoria growls and reaches down, grabbing your cock at the base and tugs, causing you to fall forward. She pushes the dildo a couple of inches inside herself, grabs your hair and looks you directly in the eyes.

"Now fuck me, Slut!" She keeps the grip on your hair as you try rocking your hips forward. You watch as you push every one of the ten inches into Victoria. The flash of heat that comes makes your knees weak. You pull back a couple inches and then push forward again. As your cunt presses against Victoria, your clit gets a jolt of pleasure and you moan.

"Fuck me harder!" You keep rocking your hips, taking longer strokes and pressing your cunt into Victoria with every thrust. Between the buzzing plug in your ass and the stimulation to your clit, you are reaching the edge quickly. You look down and watch as you fuck Victoria, your hips pulling back until just the head of the dildo is still in her, then slamming your pelvis into hers-every time receiving a jolt of electric pleasure. Your body is covered in a sheen of sweat, your tits bouncing from the effort. You're exhausted but continue fucking her. She finally releases your hair and you look up to see me stroking my cock, cum coating the head and shaft and more dripping down as I squeeze.

Victoria's body shudders and her moans turn into screams. You freeze mid stroke and she grabs your hair and jerks you on top of her.

"Don't you dare stop, Slut!! Keep..oh my fucking God!! Keep fucking me!" She wraps her legs around you and pulls you into her, burying your cock deep inside her. You thrust your hips wildly, stroking in and out only a couple inches but driving the cock deep as Victoria starts shaking.

"Fuck yes, fuck...yesssss!! Oooohhhhh." She clamps her legs around you and holds you tight against her as she rides her orgasm. She lifts your head and finds your mouth with hers and starts kissing you.

"You're a good little Slut. Show your Daddy what you've learned. Get that fat cock in my ass." Victoria rolls over, grabs her cheeks and spreads herself lewdly. I grab a bottle of lube and squirt it on her cheeks and asshole as well as your dildo. Victoria moans as I reach around you and slide my hands across her ass, the lube shiny. My fingers rub her asshole and first one and then a second slip inside her. She pushes her ass up toward you as my fingers sink deep into her ass. Slowly I fuck her ass with two fingers, stretching her open, feeling her ass loosen bit by bit.

You watch mesmerized until I grab ahold of the cock sticking out from you and pull you forward. I position you at her ass's entrance and pull my fingers free. You push forward slowly until the head pops into her ass. Victoria grunts and surprises you by pushing back. Back further until every inch of your pink cock disappears. Again you feel the jolt to your cunt as Victoria starts to slide back and forth, pushing her ass into you. Slowly, you start meeting her thrusts with your own.

You feel my hands on your back. Coming around to cradle your tits and then pull on your nipples. Your hands grip Victoria's hips as you pull her towards you. You can feel your orgasm building but still a long way off. I step closer to you and you feel my stiff, slick cock between your cheeks. Cool liquid drips down your ass and all the way to your cunt. My fingers follow. I rub between your cheeks and around the buzzing plug. I press on the plug and you moan softly. The buzzing has been lost amid all the stimulation and now it seems to have new life. Each time you thrust your hips I press the plug into you and you feel your orgasm rushing to the forefront.

"That feels so good Daddy," you murmur as your hips continue to rock and meet Victoria.

The plug is yanked from your ass and I push you forward over Victoria. My cock fills your ass in one fluid thrust and your orgasm starts to rip through you.

"Oh fuck!! Can I come Daddy?"

I can feel your ass clenching my cock and know that you've already started. I chuckle and respond.

"Come for me you fucking Whore."

You release any resistance left and your body starts shaking. I start fucking your ass hard and fast, causing your dildo to slam into Victoria. Within a few seconds, you both are screaming through your orgasms and I continue fucking your ass until I finally can hold back no longer and fill your ass with cum.

My cock slides out of your ass and a stream of cum drips onto the floor as you pull free from Victoria and the three of us slump onto the bed. I pull you close and you hear the words that you love.

"I love you little girl. You did fantastic."

You nod against my shoulder as we hold each other. I feel Victoria lay on the bed and you feel her spoon you, her arm wraps around you and rests on your breast.

I awake on my back, a swollen cunt in my face. I try to raise my arm but it doesn't move. I turn my head and see Victoria's leg pinning my arm to the bed. I feel the bed shift and Victoria leans over. Warmth on my cock...I moan as Victoria takes my soft cock into her mouth. I lift my head trying to lick her wetness but she lifts away when she feels my tongue.

"Not just yet, greedy boy."

Resigned I lay back and let her continue, feeling my cock stir and get hard as her tongue licks up and down my shaft, to my balls. Then I feel another tongue, another mouth, my balls sucked in, tongue sliding back and forth. You let my balls plop from your mouth and lean down further and start licking my ass. My moans urge you on and I lift my legs to give you better access. I hear you say something but can't make it out.

Victoria sits up and grinds her cunt onto my face. I stick my tongue out as she humps my face and I feel her grab ahold of my ankles. You keep sucking my cock, alternating between sucking and stroking. A couple minutes pass and you feel my cock harden more, my hips thrusting towards your mouth as I start to throb. You stop and wait...watching me twitch several times and a drop of cum drip down my shaft. You lean forward and lick me from balls to tip sucking that drop of cum up. I growl loudly, muffled by Victoria's cunt.

"Are you ready Daddy?"

"Mm hmm". I push my head up and then back down so that I can speak without Victoria grinding against my mouth. "Make Daddy come little girl."

I feel liquid drip onto my balls and figure it's just your spit. The liquid slides down to my ass and I feel pressure and suddenly realize what you're doing. Victoria sits on my chest when I start to squirm and I feel her hand wrap around my stiff cock. She squeezes and strokes slowly as I feel my ass opening for the cock between your legs. There's pressure and some pain as you press forward slowly and then pleasure as you stop moving.

Victoria continues to slowly stroke my cock. Enough to feel good but not enough to make me come. It's frustrating. I feel you pull out part way and then push back into me. An involuntary moan escapes my lips.

"I think your Daddy likes it, Slut."

She lowers her cunt back onto my mouth and waits. "Do you have something to tell your Daddy?"

I hear you clear your throat. "Make Victoria come Daddy. Then you can come."

I can't help but chuckle into Victoria's pussy as she straddles me. I suck her into my mouth, her lips and clit together and flick my tongue against her clit. She lifts off of me almost immediately, her lips snapping up.

"Damn! Not too fast, naughty boy. I want to enjoy this."

I pull an arm free and pull her back onto my mouth, licking her as you slowly start fucking my ass. It's hard to concentrate on Victoria though I keep licking and sucking her, my hand digging into her ass. After several minutes I can feel my cum coating my stomach as it oozes from me. Occasionally I feel you stroke me but you keep letting me go as soon as I start to throb-which is never more than three or four strokes. Finally I feel Victoria start to shake and I suck her clit into my mouth and concentrate on just that. I'm able to free my other hand and hold Victoria hard to my mouth as she shakes. She tries to pull away, her cunt ultra sensitive, but I hold her tight, forcing her to take the pleasure. Two minutes later she screams and shakes anew, her cum coating my face as you start fucking my ass faster, grabbing ahold of my cock and stroking it. I push Victoria off of me and watch you. Not even fifteen seconds pass and my cock explodes, cum hitting your tits with the first shot, the second and third land across my stomach and shoulder and I watch as you come hard, sent over the edge by watching me. You slide out of my ass and I grab your hair and pull your ear to my mouth.

"Clean up this mess, Slut." You smile and start licking my cum from my body and yours. Sunlight peeks through the blinds as you finish up.

"Did you enjoy, Daddy?"

"Yes, little girl. Very much. Let's get cleaned up and we can get that breakfast I promised Victoria."

We both look over and see Victoria, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling slowly. You look back at me and smile.

"I think we wore her out. Let's shower and let her rest."

"Ok little one. Let's get you out of that harness." We unbuckle you and you start towards the bathroom but I don't follow. You step back to me and tilt your head questioning.

I reach into my bag of toys and pull one last thing out and hand them to you.

"Put these on."

You smile broadly and slip them on. I watch as you practically bounce to the bathroom...powder blue panties framing your still red ass.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Plus One
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds