Point of View: Mine

"Yep. She went at him pretty hard too. I was surprised. After a while she started chewing him out while she spanked him. I hadn't even told her to do that."

"What did she say?"

"Stuff like 'you weakling' and 'why couldn't you stop him from spanking me?'. Stuff like that. It was kind of funny. I finally had to stop her. I wanted her to save her strength."

"For what?"

"You'll see. At any rate, it was at this point that I was hard as a rock and I needed relief. I grabbed the guy by his ankles and turned him face up again. Then I had Kyong lay across his face so her twat was right on his nose."

"You made him eat her?"

"No, I had something much more humiliating in mind. When I made her lay on his face, I had her lay crosswise so their bodies made a kind of 'T' shape. Then I fucked her from behind."

"Holy crap! You fucked her while her pussy was on his face?"

"Yeah. He'd turned his head, so it was on the side of his face but that was even better really because when she spread her legs I could see his humiliated face just before I entered her."

"This isn't part of the peasant girl game, is it?"

Well, Natalie, there was never a third person in the room when we played the game before, but the Emperor does take the peasant girl from behind. Kyong was just as into it as when we'd done it before. She was grinding her hips on his head and she came. I pulled out while I was still hard and I ordered her to open the backdoor. She did, with both hands. And before you ask, yes taking her in the ass was part of the game, too."

"Did she like that?"

"She loved it, Natalie. She'd never done it with anyone before me, but one day I'd sort of added it to the daddy bear game."

"What game is this?"

"My chest hair reminded her of a bear, so she called me this Korean name that means daddy bear. We turned it into a game. One day, daddy bear, was taking her from behind and he — I mean I — switched targets. She wasn't crazy about it at first, but she grew to love it. After that, she'd ask for it often as the climax of one of our games. No pun intended."

"Was she still lying on his head when you butt-fucked her?"

"Yes, and she started grinding against his head again as she came."

"So his fiancée came twice on the side of his face while another man fucked her. Well, if nothing else you'd done till then had humbled him, that certainly would have done it."

"Uh, yeah, I suppose, Rob, but ..."

"What? Don't tell me there's more?"

"Yeah, I wasn't quite done with them yet. You remember how she cursed him while she was spanking him? Well, I figured she was so angry with him that I didn't really have to stick to any of our games anymore. So you might say I invented a new game for the two of them."

"What was the new game? Did you make him do something gay?"

"No. Well ... sorta ..."

"How can something be 'sort of' gay?"

"Well, first, I ordered Kyong to put her clothes on him."

"You mean like a dress or something?"

"I mean a whole outfit: panties, bra, and this black cocktail dress that Kyong had worn on some of our dates. Let's see, am I leaving something out? ... Oh, yeah, there was pantyhose, too."

"You, know, Eric, I gotta tell ya, given what you'd already put him through, I don't think putting girl clothes on him was that big a deal at that point."

"That's probably what he thought, too; because he didn't resist. But that was just the prelude, so to speak."

"Prelude? Ok, then what?"

"I had her put his clothes on, and then ..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, Kyong was a healthy woman who really enjoyed sex and since she was still sleeping with me every couple of weeks I knew the guy wasn't satisfying her, so I was pretty sure she had a dildo around somewhere. I told her to go get it."

"And did she have one?"

"Yep. Oh, she denied it a first, but I threatened another spanking and she suddenly remembered she had one and got it. It was hidden in a potted plant."

"Ok. But given that he'd just seen you fuck her close up, I don't think seeing her use the dildo was that big a deal."

"Uh, she didn't use it, Rob; at least not on herself."

"You mean ... oh my God!"

"Yes, Natalie, that's what I mean. I had her use it on him. The dildo turned out to be a strap-on, which was even better for my purposes. I put it on Kyong so it was sticking out from the male underwear and pants she was wearing. Then I ordered her to screw him. This he really resisted."

"Gee, I wonder why!"

"Ok. No surprise, there, Rob. But it did him no good. I got a hold of his legs and lifted him up and had Kyong put couch cushions under his hips."

"Couldn't he just lock his ankles together?"

"That's exactly what he did, Natalie. Kyong threw the skirt over his back and pulled the pantyhose and panties down to his ankles; but, like you say, he just locked his ankles."

"So he won a battle?"

"Not really. I figured he could be persuaded to cooperate. I had Kyong spank him. That was taking too long so I had her get something to use as a paddle. She got some kind of cutting board thing from the kitchen. It was wood and had a handle. Perfect for the job. Then I had her paddle him."

"Did she go easy on him?"

"No, she was really into it. She really let him have it. He couldn't take much. After a couple of swats, he was bawling like a baby and he spread his legs. But she was like a crazy woman. She just kept paddling him."

"Why?"

"Basically, I think she was just disgusted with him. Anyway, he pulled his knees up wide on either side of the cushion and push his butt way up."

"Like he wanted it."

"Right. Like he wanted it. I finally had to stop her or I think she'd have paddled him all day. I had her grease up with spray oil and screw him. It took all her strength, but she was able to do it. Pretty soon she had a rhythm going."

"I wonder which is worse for a male ego: being fucked up the ass by your own girl or having someone else fuck your girl to orgasm on your head?"

"Interesting question, Rob. It probably varies from one man to another, but I'll tell you this particular guy found it a lot more fun to get fucked by his fiancé."

"Fun? Don't tell me he got hard!"

"Ok, I won't tell you ... but he did!"

"My God, that must have been embarrassing for him."

"I assume so, especially when Kyong saw his hard on and laughed."

"He didn't ... come, did he?"

"Well, I made him jerk off while Kyong fucked him."

"You didn't!"

"Yep, I did. I untied one of his hands and told them both that she keeps fucking him until he comes. He got the message and started jerking off."

"Wait, why didn't he try to escape when you untied one hand? If I were him, I'd rip off the gag and call for help."

"Would you, Rob? I wonder ... Natalie, do you think if Rob were that guy's situation, he would call for help?"

"No, he wouldn't."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Think about, Rob. You call for help. Neighbors come running. They break in and what do they see?"

"They see a thug forcing a woman to ... Well, actually they wouldn't know she'd been forced. Come to think of it, they wouldn't know that I had been either, or that the other guy was a thug. They might think that ... Ok. I see what you mean."

"That's what I pointed out to him at the time, although I think he would have realized it on his own. Anyway, he started jerking off as she fucked him. They had a pretty good syncopation going and before long it was obvious he was really feeling the pleasure. He came all over her carpet."

"Damn! He must have been totally mortified. What happened then?"

"Then it was over. I put on my clothes and left. I never saw either of them again. The next day a moving truck came and took all Kyong's stuff away."

"Didn't they call the police? I mean, like I said, what you did was kinda illegal, wasn't it?"

"There was no danger that they would go to the law. For one thing, Kyong's participation was basically consensual. And as for the guy, well, there's no way he would ever admit to anyone what another man had done to his girlfriend while he watched. In fact, he would deny that the whole ever happened."

"I wonder what happened to them? They must have broken up. I don't think he could have looked her in the eye ever again."

"I'm sure you're right, Natalie. But I felt no guilt over that: their relationship was basically a business deal. They were both vapid, valueless, people who saw other people, including each other, only as tools to get something for themselves. Kyong was with him only for his money and he was with her only for her beauty. In fact, I found myself wishing that I could hear each of them describe the afternoon from their own point of view. I bet that his version would reveal that he never once thought about what Kyong was going through and her version would show that she'd hadn't thought about him. ... You know what?"

"What?"

"He shoulda shook my hand."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds