Poker Party Gangbang

I was completely satisfied now. With a swollen and twitching pussy full of sperm, I was in heaven. Before I had a chance to stand up, Steve got behind me and put his big headed dick in. He fucked for 5 minutes or so and then he started cumming. That was the second time Steve gave me his load.

Michael was rock hard again and he was positioning himself behind me when I said, "No baby. I changed my mind. No pussy for you tonight. Your friends are the only ones who get to feel this tight cunt."

I then stood up and rubbed my floor burnt knees. Even more cum ran down my legs and I didn't care. I looked at Michael and said, "I'll give you a good blowjob while someone fucks me. Ok, sweetie?"

Michael seemed disappointed but on this night, that was my rule. I then asked, "Who's next guys. Anybody got anything left?"

Bill said, "Give me that lube. I'm gonna fuck that ass. If it feels half as good as it looks, I'm gonna blow in about 2 seconds."

After smearing his cock with the lube, he was walking and stroking at the same time, then Bill told me to lean over the arm of the couch. I was too short for it to be comfortable then I had a great idea and put on my high heels back on which made me the perfect height and tilted my ass upward to give Bill better access.

He put his cock in my ass with little trouble. He was humping slow and steady while groaning, "This might even be better than the pussy."

"Come here baby and get on your knees if front of me. I want you to fuck my mouth nice and slow like it is my pussy," I directed Michael as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

Michael was on his knees on the couch with his dick in my mouth while Bill was fucking my ass. Michael took both hands and held the back of my hair, positioning my head steady. He stuck his cock all the way in the back of my throat causing me to gag and my eyes to water. Eventually if felt like the two were fucking in unison. When Bill would pull out, Michael would thrust in and vice versa. All I could do was mumble.

I just let them do their thing. I was gonna let them fuck for as long as was needed. I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember which one came first but when Michael finally erupted, he shoved his dick so far back in my throat, my nose was mashed in his pubic hair. He dang near choked me as his second wad nearly went down my windpipe and not my throat. When Bill came, I just remember him yelling out really loud and taking forever to pull out. Michael had already pulled out and was sitting on the couch recovering with some of his jizz running down my chin before Bill finally removed himself from my behind.

Paul was satisfied so he never came again but the last person of the evening to cum was Roger. I needed to think of something to get him off fast. I was starting to wear down so I brought a kitchen chair into the living room. While all the guys were watching, totally fascinated, I took all his clothes off him, including his socks. I sat him in the chair, took my thigh high stockings and lightly tied his hands behind the chair. I then went into the poker room and grabbed my panties off the floor. When I returned, I stuffed them in Roger's mouth.

I started giving him a lap dance. I would swish my hair around in his face then press by cleavage in his face while the guys whooped and yelled. I bent over and slid my well-greased up pussy down on his cock. When I whipped my head around, I could see his eyes bugged open when he felt that warmth. I twerked up and down on it so that I was the one fucking him and he had no control. He was losing his mind when I got off, turned around and sat back down on his pole while facing him.

I was bouncing slowly up and down on his cock, biting and kissing his lower lip and whispering to him, "Come on baby, give me that cum. You know you love that young pussy, don't you? Do you want to cum in my ass?"

He whimpered a muffled, "Uh huh."

It was a quick fix and I scooted forward, reached down, and put his cock in my asshole with no trouble and without missing a beat I cooed, "How's that baby? Does it feel good?"

Once again he whimpered a muffled, "Uh huh."

I continued to bounce and when I started lightly kissing his neck, that done it. He arched his back and locked his legs. He was shooting his load in my ass. I continued to ride him slowly never changing my bouncing rhythm. At one point he even closed his eyes while his spewed. His cum was running and coagulating all over his cock. I was so proud of him because he never took my panties out of his mouth. I got off Roger and his now flaccid cock lay on his leg all wet and covered in slime.

I then giggled to all of them, "Boys, this has been fun. I am going to take a shower and I cannot wait until the next poker game."

The room smelled of pussy and cum. It just had that pungent sex aroma. It was something they wouldn't soon forget. I gave them all a wink and left the room!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds