• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poker Playing Hell

Poker Playing Hell

"Look, I thought I had more money with me, if you let me go to the nearest ATM, I can cover my loss - I can be back in a half an hour." My husband said, looking more uncomfortable by the second. I came to his aid, and that was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Look, we can take care of this, just cool down." I said, trying to clean up my husband's mess. He thinks he's some hot shot poker player because he usually beats his dumb ass friends at home, but this was the big time and these guys were not a bunch of small town wanna-bees, they were pros.

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a set up, They all seem to be working together, expect for the other couple. They look as scared as we do. He also lost. Trouble was, even if we did go to an ATM, we don't have much to withdraw - not enough to cover Bill's loses, that's for sure.

"Cooling down is not going to take care of your debt, but maybe we can work out something, honey." The tall man sitting next to us said.

"My father will loan us the money, but he's asleep now, we will be in touch first thing tomorrow morning, and meet you back here to arrange payment, how's that sound?" I said, sounding sure of myself, and ignoring his rude comment.

"And you are, what, his hooker?" The man laughed.

"I'm his wife," I said with as much attitude as I could muster, thinking he'd back down if he saw we weren't afraid.

"Well, it would be better for your husband if you were his hooker rather than his wife, then we could make a deal." He looked me up and down as he spoke.

"A hooker, how dare you..." My husband countered, but a little too late with his chivalry. He was in deep shit and knew this was no longer a game. The man's buddy got up and went over and stood over Bill and put his hand on my husband's shoulders, keeping him from rising.

"I'll tell you what, Bill, you let me have your hooker for a couple hours, we'll call this game even. I have some friends in from out of town and they need entertaining. I promise she won't be any worse for wear when we're done with her. Her mouth is going to get a good work out though and she may not be able to talk for a few days - you'll probably thank us for that, right?" The tall man laughed.

"God Dam it - Leave my wife out of this!' He yelled, but the man standing over him turned to his friend.

"Do you want me to help him make up his mind?" This tough guy asked. That's when I jumped in to help things out. I certainly didn't want my husband beat up.

"Even hookers have more class than to blow you." I said, feeling like I just scored a huge point by my insult back at him.

"Seeing how he has nothing else of value, except your mouth, I'd wipe that smirk off your face." He said, looking me right in the eyes.

"No, this isn't happening. You can't expect my wife to do those things." Bill said weakly.

"OK, then boys, start breaking bones." The man said with a laugh. One of his buddies was huge - I mean he had to be 300 pounds easy and he takes a few steps over to my husband, where the other man is holding him down, I knew they weren't bluffing.

"Don't hurt him." I yelled out.

"Too late, he fucked up, now he's going to have to pay up." One of the men said, almost eager to start beating up Bill.

"Come on, guys, there must be some other way." My husband begged. It hurt me to see him reduced to this. Two of the men went over to where Bill was sitting and they raised their arms.

"OK, OK- I'll do it, just stop this..." I gasp. Everyone in the room turned to look at me, especially the man Bill owed so much money.

I glanced over to my husband and saw a look of horror in his eyes, but he didn't move to help me, and either did anyone else in the suite.

"OK, two hours, and I'll be back, don't worry honey, this will be over soon." I said, my voice cracking as I spoke.

"Alright then, let's get started." The tall man said, pulling his erection out of his pants. I froze as I stared at it. This was really happening, even though it felt like a dream.

"Let's go in this room where we can have some privacy, OK?" I told him and started to walk towards the backroom. He stopped me.

"No, right here - I want everyone to see this - especially Billy boy." He objected. My heart began beating faster, I couldn't do this, no, I couldn't suck this man's cock in front of my husband and everyone else.

The other woman in the room spoke up.

"John, let's go, we can work out what you owe tomorrow." She said, hopeful they would be allowed to go back to their normal lives, but that wasn't in the cards.

"No, honey, you are staying and probably going to end up on your knees as well - your husband owes us just as much as this guy does." The tall man said. I heard the other could squirm as they watched in horror her fate as well as mine.

One of the men grabbed my arm and led me over to the tall man, and pushed me to the floor. I was now staring up and this disgusting man with his cock sticking out of his pants.

I looked over to Bill and his eyes just dropped to the ground. He wasn't going to save me. I looked at the other couple in the room and it was clear that they weren't going to save me either.

I gulped and dropped my eyes to the man's cock, which now staring me in the face. I thought I was going to pass out, my heart was beating so loudly. Jesus, I couldn't hear myself think - what am I going to do?

"Well, sweetheart, it's time to become a real hooker." He chuckled as he ran his fingers through my long hair. They tightened their grip as they went behind my head. I knew I had no choice and cursed my husband as his cock entered my mouth.

Bill let out a low moan as my mouth circled this man's cock. He was sobbing now, which only made the whole situation worse. I could here the other woman sob too, she now had areal good idea what she was going to be doing the rest of the evening as well.

"Honey, you are one good little cocksucker. After I'm finished, I want you to give your husband a big ol' kiss to show your appreciation of what he got you into. Then, like I said, there are a few of my friends in town I want you to meet. We'll take a little drive, you'll be back in your room in a couple hours, just as good as new, or close to it anyway." He chuckled as he shoved his cock deeper into my mouth.

I knew I was going to have to comply. We simply had no other choice.

"Don't worry, buddy, it won't hurt your wife to suck a few cocks, she might even learn a new trick of two." One of the other men told my husband, who continued to sob as he begged them to stop what they were doing.

I was glad I didn't know anyone here. This would be ten times worse if it was in front of our neighbors at home in Nebraska, oh, I could imagine what they'd think, but these people. I guess it doesn't matter - I'd never ever see one of them again.

The man I was sucking started to talk dirty, calling me a cocksucker and telling my husband how well he'd trained me. He promised to shoot an extra big load in my mouth, just to show his appreciation to my husband for letting me suck him off.

Then I got my first taste of his cum, a preview of what was to soon flood my mouth. Would he let me spit? Probably not, I thought, suddenly panicking. Could I do this? Could I swallow another man's cum? It was something I did for my husband because he insisted and then, not very often. It sounded like I was going to be blowing several men this evening and imagined all of them expecting me to gulp their wads down.

I heard a low moan, one that signals a man was about to orgasm. They all heard it too and I heard them all squirm in their chairs, possibly out of being embarrassed in having to witness this, or possibly out of curiosity in the erotic nature of the event. It's not everyday you get to watch a woman sucking off a strange man in front of you. I knew there was at least one man in the room getting off on this, there had to be.

The man I was sucking told everyone how close he was and that my mouth felt like velvet. He told everyone that I probably could get a job sucking dick if things didn't work out at home for me afterwards. I also wondered if our marriage was going to survive this.

He grunted and it happened. My mouth was now full of slime. I gagged a little, then gulped it down. He shot maybe three large streams, then a couple little ones and then, that was that. He was finished and pulled out. A long thin string of spit and cum hung between his cock and my lips. It kept going to several inches, then broke as he got further away. I wiped it off my chin with my hand and then got up, turning away from everyone as he announced that the show was over.

The tall man handed me a twenty, telling me that it was my tip for giving such a good blowjob, and then laughed. I would never forget the sound of his voice. He then told my husband that he'd drop me off at our hotel room later that night and not to wait up.

"Don't worry, I'm sure your wife will have some good stories to tell you when she gets home." He chuckled.

The night was the longest of my life, but finally, they took me back to my hotel. MY husband was waiting in a chair in the corner, the TV was on, but I don't think he'd been watching anything.

He asked if I were alright and I nodded yes and told him I was going to take a shower. I first brushed my teeth for ten minutes, then turned on the water as hot as I could stand it and washed myself raw. We slept in silence.

The next morning, we went to the airport, even though we were leaving a day early. By chance, the other couple from last night were also on our flight. We stood next to each other awkwardly, then I had to ask the other woman something.

"How are you?" I said weakly.

"As well as could be expected, I guess, and you?" she said, answering my question.

"You..." I pressed, needing to know that I wasn't alone in this ordeal.

"Yes, I did... Had no choice..." She replied, looking uncomfortable.

"I though so." Was all I had to say.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Poker Playing Hell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1044 milliseconds