Pool Boy Ch. 33

We went out to the kitchen to see how things were going without their mother driving things. As expected it was total chaos. If it had been one or the other of Dee or Alexis doing everything it wouldn't have been nearly as bad. Jarrod and I looked at each other and went back to the Study just as Emma was coming down the stairs. I said to her, "You'd better get in there if you want a functioning kitchen tomorrow." She giggled and blew past us into the kitchen. We were half way across the Foyer when we heard Emma yell out, "Holy Shit. What are you two doing? Get out of here and go take care of your men. I think they need a beer."

Alexis appeared around the doorframe of the Study with a lip-dragging frown on her face and handed me a beer. Dee was right behind her looking pretty much the same and handed Jarrod a beer. They sat beside us and Alexis was mumbling, "We were only trying to help."

I leaned down and kissed her on the hanging lower lip and said, "Well, I thought you were doing a great job." Jarrod lurched forward in his chair and spit his mouthful of beer back into the can.

He coughed and gagged and when he could, said, "Holy shit. You sound like you've been married for ten years. What a pussy." I chuckled and when Alexis turned toward him, I nodded over her head. We both laughed. Neither Alexis nor Dee got any of it and they just shrugged and went back to their sulking.

After dinner the women went in the living room and chatted. Jarrod and I turned on the TV in the Study and watched a College Football game. Jarrod asked if I knew whether we would be chosen for a bowl game or not. I didn't know anything more than he. When the game was over, I shut off the TV and we went to the Living room to see what was going on. No one was there. We walked through the Kitchen to the Foyer. The ladies were not downstairs. We walked up the stairs and stood in the hallway listening. We heard soft moaning coming from Emma's end of the hall and we looked at each other and grinned. Jarrod said, "They're trying out the swing." I nodded as we walked to the closed door and listened. I quietly turned the doorknob and eased the door into the room.

Neither of us was fully prepared for what we encountered. They were all naked. Dee's ass was in one sling as she lay out horizontally with her shoulder in the upper sling. Her head was tipped back with her mouth on Alexis' pussy. She was standing behind Dee with her hands on a set of taught straps holding Dee in place. Dee's legs were perched in another set of soft leather slings that opened her sex wide. Emma was standing between Dee's legs where the delivery guy was standing earlier. She had a strap-on dildo on and she was driving her hips forward into Dee's pussy. Dee and Alexis were moaning constantly. Dee's long moan was interrupted by each of Emma's hip thrusts.

From where we were standing we couldn't tell that the dildo strapped around Emma's waist and thighs was actually a double ended dildo and she had the other end in her own pussy. Her head was tipped back seething air through clenched teeth as she rhythmically drove her hips forward and back.

My cock was going to burst out through my zipper. Jarrod had his zipper down already and his fingers were wrapped around his cock stroking it. I got my cock out and the next thing we needed to decide was what to do with them. Jarrod moved in behind Emma and I moved over behind Alexis. Both had their eyes closed and neither knew we were there until our cocks pushed up between their legs.

Emma's eyes came open and she turned her head and grinned at Jarrod moving his cock up between her thighs. She reached down and pulled her half of the dildo out and Jarrod pushed his cock in. Jarrod let Emma set the pace because she was still fucking Dee's pussy with the dildo. Jarrod ran his hands up Emma's side and cradled her tits as he pumped his cock into her.

Dee wasn't aware of anything. Her eyes were looking between Alexis' thighs as she licked and sucked her pussy and clitoris. When I moved in behind Alexis and pushed my fatty up to her pussy she jumped a foot. I pushed my cock past her pussy and into Dee's mouth. She accepted it as she saw it approaching between Alexis' thighs. I fucked Dee's mouth several times and then pulled out and angled it up into Alexis' pussy.

Alexis bent forward as every ounce of air exploded from her lungs as I drove my cock in. Dee was now in a position to suck on my balls as she swung forward between Alexis' thighs being propelled by the combined fucking motions of Emma and Jarrod.

After several minutes, Dee groaned hard and exploded into her orgasm. Her screams of passion pushed Emma over and her clenching pussy pulled Jarrod over the top. The groans from everywhere were catching and Alexis' and I were crushed by our mutual orgasms. I poured cum into Alexis in long power jets and she screamed with each one. We were all using Dee, wrapped in the sling, to stabilize ourselves so we wouldn't fall down. Other than Dee, we all used the straps to control our collapse to the floor in a gasping heap of bodies.

As we were beginning to come around and get our breathing back to normal, Dee, perched a few feet above us said, "Can someone help me get out of this fucking thing?" We all chuckled and Jarrod got up to assist his bride. I stood up to help. She was swaying back and forth in the swing powered by her efforts to extricate herself. Her legs were splayed wide with the cushioned straps under her knees. Her head hung back supported by a strap across the back of her head. Her hands were clutching the metal half-moon frame above her torso. She was one incredibly erotic sight in that position. Jarrod was working on figuring out how to get her to sit up in the swing seat across her ass. I was between her legs trying to lift her legs up and slide them out of the straps.

Dee was struggling to assist and then realized that neither of us was helping anymore. Jarrod's cock was up again and slapping Dee in the face. Dee was trying to grab the bouncing cock with her mouth but then realized that she could release her hands from the frame without falling and she grabbed Jarrod's cock and dragged it across her face a few times before stuffing it in her mouth. The sultry look on Jarrod's face and his cock driving all the way into Dee's face until his balls were resting on her nose caused my cock to spring up out of its flaccid state and slap off one of Dee's thighs.

Jarrod was gently swinging Dee on and off his cock as she eagerly sucked on it. In her position, I could clearly see Jarrod's cock slide in and out of her throat. I watched them for a few moments as I stroked my rock hard cock. It was still slick from Alexis' lubrication and my cum. I inched forward and guided my glans to her vagina and let the swinging action drag the bottom of my cock along her clitoris, which was flushed red and puffy from her elevated heart rate. She tried to wrap her legs around behind me to pull me in but the straps prevented that. She humped her ass up off the swing sending me her invitation. I inched in closer and on the next swing back, I grabbed the straps and pulled us together.

Dee emitted a muffled groan around Jarrod's cock when my glans pushed past her labia and into her pussy. I waited for the next swing of the pendulum to push more of my fatty into her. She groaned again, which caused Jarrod to groan too. He looked like he was praying to God as his head was tipped up with his eyes closed.

Emma and Alexis had moved around to get a sideways view of the action. Alexis sat Indian style with her fingers in her pussy. Emma was cuddled up behind Alexis with her legs out straight with knees up. She was cradling Alexis' tits and tweaking her hard nipples.

Because my cock was longer than Jarrod's, the swinging motion that I set up to accommodate my full penetration caused Jarrod's cock to more that bottom out in Dee's throat and bump him backwards slightly on the other end of the pendulum. It was a slow languid pace but the sensation was incredible. I looked down at Dee's body stretched out in the straps. Jarrod's cock was moving rhythmically in and out of her throat.

My mind's eye suddenly changed up the scene. I was guiding the straps and controlling the pace as I fucked my cock up into her pussy except it was Thia in the straps. Jarrod was gone and she was looking down the length of her body watching my cock slide in and out. She had a delirious smile on her face and then she groaned hard and burst into an orgasm. I came back to reality as I realized that Dee was bouncing her ass around on the swing seat and flailing her legs in a huge orgasm. Dee wasn't sucking Jarrod's cock anymore and he was just thrusting his cock into her open mouth which emitted an "AAAWWWKKK AWWWKKK AWWWKKK" noise.

Jarrod's body humped up to begin his orgasm and he pulled his cock out of Dee's unresponsive mouth and came on her face and tits. Dee was oblivious as her pussy continued to clench hard on my cock. My orgasm came on in a rush and I pulled out of Dee's pussy to lay down a load of cum from her pubic hair to her neck. Dee was continuously moaning as her orgasm continued well past ours.

I pushed my still hard cock back into her pussy and Dee thrust her hips up to greet it. I started fucking her again and in seconds, she was screaming, "OH FUCK YEAH. HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE. JESUSSSSS." Her hips were gyrating everywhere in the swing, which caused a circular swinging action. That sensation was different. I was nowhere near cumming so I let go of the straps and just stood there allowing whatever motion Dee set up to control the fuck.

Apparently Dee wasn't done because she started pumping her body in the swing like kids on the playground. She had lifted her head to watch my cock slide in and out of her and the vision of Thia popped into my head again. Dee smiled at me and said, "One more time?" I grinned back at her and put my hands down on her hips and took control of the swing again as I slammed her on and off my cock. Dee held her head up to watch as long as she could and when she exploded into her third orgasm, her head slowly dropped as her teeth clenched tight and she seethed air into her lungs.

Her pussy clenched hard as her hips gyrated on the seat. I was trying to cum but the continued visions of Thia distracted me and when Dee settled down and said, "Oh my God. I'm done," I eased my granite hard cock from her pussy and backed away. She just dangled there still in the same predicament she was in when we started this second round.

Jarrod and I finally got Dee out of the swing and we carried her seemingly lifeless body to Emma's bed. Jarrod was concerned and he climbed up on the bed beside Dee. He kissed her lips and she kissed back but otherwise didn't move a muscle. The rest of us retrieved our clothes and left the room.

It was late and Alexis and I went down the hall to her room. My cock was still hard and she was stroking it as we walked. Emma went downstairs to make one circuit to make sure everything was locked up. Alexis and I were in the shower in her room when Emma appeared shucking off her clothes. She stepped in and we all hugged under the hot water. The water felt great and so did my cock as mother and daughter wrestled over who would have control of it.

I maneuvered to the side wall and sat down on the molded plastic built-in seat. Alexis and Emma went to their knees fending off the others hands. Emma finally gave it up but she had her own plans as she stood up above Alexis and used her fingers to spread her labia offering her pussy to me. I leaned forward and dragged my tongue across her clitoris and Emma groaned and used her index finger to pull the hood on her clitoris back and she groaned again.

Emma lifted her right leg up and draped it over my shoulder and I drilled my tongue into her sex. Alexis wasn't about to be outdone. She wiggled her stretched lips around my glans and slowly pushed it into her throat. I groaned into Emma's pussy and pulled out. I mumbled, "Oh fuck babe. You're really getting good at that. Oh Jesus. Ohhh. Ohhhh."

Emma pulled my head back into her sex and I flicked my tongue a couple time on her clitoris and then continued fucking her with my tongue. Alexis grabbed my attention back when she started throat-fucking me. My head hung limply as I mumbled, "Oh Jesus," over and over again. Emma was not about to be left out and she pivoted her hips up into my face driving my nose onto her clitoris. She let out a little scream and then groaned as my tongue returned.

Emma's body began to tremble and her one standing leg quaked twice. I grabbed her hips to hold her up. She was hanging on with her leg over my shoulder when her torso heaved up tight and suddenly released. A flood of liquid gushed from Emma's pussy. I was caught by surprise but I had learned to always be ready for Emma's squirts. This was a convenient spot. Her squirt hit me squarely in the face and sprayed down over my body and Alexis as she was furiously sucking up and down on my cock. She noticed the new spray because we had move out from under the shower spray when I sat on the seat and dragged them with me. Alexis looked up and got a face full. She ignored it and went back down on my cock.

I like the taste of Emma's squirts, well any squirt, I guess. I was trying to slurp as much as I could into my mouth and continue tongue-fucking her at the same time. It lasted several seconds before stopping and then she starting again. Emma's body seemed to throb through the whole thing. When her orgasm and squirt subsided, she lifted her leg off my shoulder and her body slowly collapsed to the tile floor, face up in the streaming water.

I would have helped her but Alexis was about to receive her prize and she ramped up her efforts as though she was desperate to receive it. I pumped jizz into her mouth and down her throat for what seemed like forever. After about eight long streams of cum, Alexis looked up at me with wide eyes. She was getting behind and the sheer volume was overtaking her. Her lips slid back off the glans and she clamped them over the 'eye'. This worked momentarily but in the end, she pulled off and the last two strong blasts splashed off her tits. She swallowed what was still in her mouth and coughed to clear her throat. "Jesus Christ. That was a load. I don't know how you cum so much after cumming so many times." I shrugged my shoulders and slid down off the seat and cuddled up with Alexis.

Emma pulled herself up and joined us until the water started to get cold. We got up and shut off the shower and stepped out. We each grabbed plush terry-cloth towels and dried each other off. I was glad neither of them was getting frisky again. I was exhausted and my balls ached. We all got into Alexis' bed with me in my usual position in the middle and I promptly fell dead asleep.

When I woke, bright sun was streaming in. I had obviously slept way longer than I normally do. I must have been more tired than I thought. I looked to my left and Emma was gone. I felt a weight on my right thigh but no movement. I lifted the covers to look down. Alexis was curled up at the bottom of the bed under the covers with my limp cock between her lips. She was asleep and I couldn't believe it but she was puffing air past my slowly rising cock. I didn't have my usual morning woody, which I thought would have been perfect for the occasion.

I lowered the covers so Alexis face was exposed to the cool morning air and I touched her cheek. She shrugged my hand away like it was an offending flying insect. I touched her cheek again and she started to come around. Before even opening her eyes she pulled her head back off my cock and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and said, "Oh my God. I fell asleep with your limp cock in my mouth. Oh my God."

She sat bolt upright and wiped saliva from her lips with the back of her hand. "I woke up and I thought it would be a nice surprise for you, but you didn't wake up and neither did your cock. I flicked my tongue around the glans for a while and I guess I fell back to sleep." I motioned for her to come up to me and she did. She climbed right on top of me and laid her head down on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her back and squeezed her firmly. Her legs fell off to either side of my hips and my cock, which had risen to full size flopped down in the crack of her ass. She giggled when my cock settled between her cheeks. Neither of us moved a muscle for at least a half hour. My cock had softened and slid slowly down her ass to the top of her thighs. She giggled as she felt it going.

I hated to be the first to move but I had to piss real badly. She lifted her torso and I slithered out from under her. She dropped right back down with her face turned to the side on the sheets. She smiled and mumbled, "I can smell you. Umm. Hurry back." By the time I got back, Alexis was asleep again sprawled face down with arms and legs splayed wide. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and went barefoot down the stairs. I stopped to listen at the stairs to see if Jarrod and Dee were at it again. There was total silence.

I quietly descended the stairs to the Foyer. I headed for the Kitchen for coffee and found Emma sitting at the breakfast nook table with her legs up in a second chair. She was wearing her robe which was loose in front displaying her ample cleavage. I never got tired of looking at Emma's cleavage so I looked at her as I made my way across to the Keurig machine. She noticed me looking and knew exactly what I was looking at. She opened her robe a little more and grinned at me. I grinned back and said, "Those look nice this morning."

She looked down at her cleavage and smiled at me, "These ole' things?" We both laughed. I retrieved my cup and sat down across from her. She said, "You slept late this morning. I guess you had quite a workout yesterday." I nodded and sipped my coffee. Emma said, "Do you think the swing would help with Thia today?" The visions I'd had of Thia in the swing instead of Dee last night flooded through my mind. Emma noticed the blank look in my eyes and said, "You've already thought about it haven't you?" I cleared the visions from my mind and looked up at her smiling face. I smiled too and nodded. "Oh fuck. Sweetie, you're getting into this aren't you." I nodded again. She put a hand on mine and leaned toward me exposing all of her tits. She said, "I know you're torn about it. I totally understand. Consider the pros and cons for Thia, but don't forget about the pros and cons for you." I nodded and glanced at her fully exposed tits before looking up at her face and pursed my lips in an air-kiss. Emma smiled and got up from the table and took her cup to the sink.

It was an unusually warm day for late November. I walked down the walkway to the covered pool. I was barefoot in shorts and a tee shirt and it was beautiful out. I picked a lounge chair out of sight of the house and pulled the cover off. I sat down to finish my coffee and think. An hour later, a cool breeze picked up which overpowered the warmth of the sun and I recovered the chair and went inside.

The kitchen was buzzing with activity as Dee and Alexis were cooking again. I winked at Jarrod as he was leaning against the counter near the coffee maker. He grinned. I gathered that Dee wasn't much of a cook either and Jarrod didn't mind any more than I did. We found Emma sitting in the Living Room. She said, "I'm letting them go. I'll deal with the mess later." Jarrod and I started laughing and we got Emma going too.

Breakfast turned into Brunch and the eggs were a little brown and the toast was a little black and the bacon was hard and brittle. We ate like it was a gourmet meal as Jarrod commented on how good it was. I mumbled, "Pussy," as I shoveled a forkful of egg into my mouth. Jarrod gagged as a piece of toast went down the wrong hole. When he recovered he grinned at me and said, "Touché." Alexis and Dee were looking at each other wondering what we were talking about.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds