Pool Boy Ch. 51

Yazmeen was entranced with Alexis and she said, "May we see before we decide?" I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Yeah, right; like your decision hasn't already been made.' Alexis smiled at her and turned the bedroom doorknob and pushed it open. Four beautiful girls writhed on the bed in a daisy-chain as four guys stood around the bed jerking on their cocks. Yazmeen stepped to the open door as her hand dropped to her sex. Molly stepped in beside Yazmeen and her hand went into my robe and gripped my fatty. Alexis grinned at me as she saw what Molly was doing.

Yazmeen was clearly more interested in the daisy-chain than the guys jerking off. Even her dark skin flushed red with sexual excitement and she said to Alexis, "They're all so beautiful. You're gorgeous. I've thought of nothing else since I saw you coming out of the elevator. Can we join them?"

Alexis stepped past Yazmeen and said, "Guys. We have company. This is Yazmeen and she wants to join your daisy-chain." The chain broke up as they sat up to say hello to Yazmeen. Then they switched up partners and went back to their business.

Yazmeen immediately said to Alexis, "Only if you join me."

Alexis grinned at her and said, "I fully intend to." Alexis had that sultry look on her face. Then Alexis said, "Molly, dear; what is your pleasure? Do you see anything you like?" She already knew the answer to her question. Molly was jerking my cock like she was shaking my hand. She was looking at Trey's long cock as he stroked it. All she said was, "Fuck. I've died and gone to heaven." She released my cock and pushed past Yazmeen, stripping off her bikini as she crossed the room. Apparently four cocks trumped my fatty. Molly pushed Trey down on the bed and dropped to her knees and sucked his glans to her lips and then pushed his shaft into her mouth. She never touched his cock with her hands. They were full of Bryce's and Nam's cocks.

Alexis grinned at me and shrugged her shoulders as she pulled her robe off and unhooked Yazmeen's bikini top and pulled her bikini bottom to the floor. They turned to each other and Yazmeen pushed her lips to Alexis'. They kissed passionately for several moments. Alexis pushed a hand to Yazmeen's sex who returned the favor.

Yazmeen and Molly made an odd couple. Yazmeen was obviously a lesbian. She had zero interest in the cocks in the room. The other girls in the room were fine but she was interested in Alexis at the moment. Molly was the opposite and we would let her sample all the cocks she wanted and maybe even at the same time. She was already handling three cocks at the same time. We could figure out where to put the other two.

Alexis broke their embrace and said, "There's no more room on the bed for two more. Let's move to the floor." Jan, Nina, Yu-Gin and Josie broke their chain and moved off the bed to the floor; their glistening faces smiling at Yazmeen, and reformed the circle. Alexis pushed herself and Yazmeen into the chain and pushed her lips to Yazmeen's pussy as Jan drilled her tongue into Alexis' pussy. Yazmeen smiled at Yu-Gin as she spread her legs as Yazmeen licked her tongue the length of Yu-Gin's pussy causing her to jump as the tip of Yazmeen's tongue pushed into her anus. The moans and groans started up again and Yazmeen was so turned on that she groaned into an orgasm within the first minute. Alexis licked Yazmeen's juices from her neatly trimmed pussy.

I took off my robe and motioned for Dean to come over. He rounded the bed and walked around the moaning and groaning daisy-chain and I whispered my plan to him. He broke into a grin and looked back over at Molly as she bobbed her head up and down on Trey's long black cock as she jerked on Bryce's and Nam's cock.

Dean pulled one of the chairs into the middle of the available floor space and I pushed another one about three feet from his. I pushed a coffee-table between them and put pillows on top of it. Then I went over to Molly and touched her on the shoulder. She pulled her mouth off Trey's cock and turned to look at me. Her eyes looked like they were on fire as they went to my stiff cock. She released Bryce's cock so she push her lips toward mine. I pulled my cock away from her and she frowned. I whispered into her ear and her eyes went wide as she grinned and nodded vigorously. I helped her up as Trey, Bryce and Nam all had disappointed looks on their faces.

I guided her over to the table and whispered in her ear again. I lay down on my back on the table with my hard cock pointing at the ceiling and my ass right at the edge of the table. Molly spread her legs wide and sat down on my thighs facing me with her knees on the table. She lifted herself and I helped her move onto my crotch and guided my fatty into her pussy. We both groaned as she lowered herself onto my shaft. She stopped her descent when the pain was too much and then she continued. She groaned out, "Fuck. That is a huge cock." She used her thighs to drive herself up and down my shaft a few times and her pained expression quickly turned to joy.

Dean had explained the plan to the other guys and they 'rock-paper-scissored' to see who was going where. Bryce came around beside Molly and offered his long cock for her to suck for lubrication. She greedily sucked as much of his cock as she could into her mouth and let him fuck her face a few more times before he pulled back out. He got on his knees behind Molly. She knew what was coming and she was grinning down at me as she arched her back to present her ass to him. His height made for a perfect angle into her anus. She reached back and separated her ass cheeks and Bryce guided his saliva slick cock to her anus and the two pushed against each other until she let out a soft scream as his cock push past her sphincter. Bryce groaned from the pressure and then I groaned as I felt Bryce's cock slide over mine.

Trey sat down in the chair to Molly's left and Nam sat down in the chair to her right. I put my hands on her small tits to hold her in position as Molly wrapped her fingers around Trey's long cock and then Nam's cock and started stroking them. She struggled with getting a rhythm and could only stroked their cocks up at the same time and then down at the same time. It was the only way she could keep a rhythm on their cocks.

Dean moved forward to the head of the table and Molly bent forward and accepted his cock to her lips. She flicked her tongue around on his glans and then let Dean push his cock all the way to his balls. She took it all. From my position, I could see her stick her tongue out to flick the tip on his balls.

She was furiously jerking off Trey and Nam's cock and Dean was fucking his cock in and out of her mouth as she looked up at him. I rocked my hips up to push my cock into Molly's pussy and Bryce took the hint and pushed his cock all the way into Molly's ass. She was groaning non-stop. We didn't know which one of us was causing the groans and we didn't care. We were all groaning too.

The groaning from us caused the girls to break their chain and sit up to see what was going on. One-by-one they got up and came over to watch Molly getting fucked in every way possible. Alexis had figured out what we were doing and she and Yazmeen rolled into an over/under sixty-nine with Yazmeen on top pinning her wet pussy on Alexis' face. She groaned into another orgasm and then pushed her tongue into Alexis' pussy who groaned hard in response. Two minutes later, Alexis burst into her own orgasm as Yazmeen drilled her tongue into Alexis' pulsing pussy.

Bryce and I had discussed that we would last longer if we got in synch. Her eyes went wide every time we combined to push our cocks into her. She was gasping for air and had to pull her mouth off Dean's cock to breathe several huge gulps of air before she let Dean push his cock back in again.

Bryce was the first to launch his cum into Molly's bowels and I could feel every single burst of cum. Molly groaned hard with each shot. Her hands came out of rhythm and she had to concentrate to get it back. Bryce stopped fucking his cock and that put his and my cocks out of synch. The pressure with his cock in her ass was incredible and I couldn't hold back anymore. I drove my cock up hard into her and launched several powerful streams of cum into her pussy. Molly whimpered around Dean's cock as he drove in and out. Josie reached up between Dean's thighs and grabbed his balls and that was it for him as he groaned and humped his cock hard into Molly's mouth driving her head back. He pulled back and his cock popped free as he continued to blow cum all over her face. She was trying to catch it as she concentrated on getting the two guys off in her hands.

Trey's face scrunched up and he blew his load as she pulled his cock to her mouth. The first powerful blast caught her across the face but she got his cock in her mouth for the rest. She swallowed as she needed to as she slowed her hand-job on Nam's cock so she could finish off Trey and then suck on Nam's until he blew. It worked out just as she planned.

Cum was running down her neck to her chest as she finally drained Nam's cock. Jan, Nina, Yu-Gin and Josie all cheered together and Molly sat there on my cock licking cum off her hands. When she was done, she looked around at all the smiling faces and then realized that my fat cock was still hard in her pussy. She lifted herself up and let herself drop down my shaft several times. Her hands were on my shoulders as she continued fucking on my cock. Her face was covered with cum. I felt Molly's pussy begin to clench and she turned her head to the side and let out a groan as she screamed out, "Oh my gawwd. I'm cumming. Oh shit. Oh yeah." I knew she wanted me to cum right then but I was nowhere close after already cumming in her pussy minutes ago. Her clenching pussy slowly stopped as she settled herself down on my chest and kissed me.

Nina came up on her knees and said, "Fuck girl that was some kind of hot." Molly grinned and set her head on my shoulder. She continued to have after-shock clenches for several minutes after. When she figured she was done, she lifted her pussy off my cock and cum drooled out on my left thigh and then to the table top under me. The other guys offered their hands to help her stand up. She accepted Dean's hand. Bryce's cum started to drool out of her ass and down her thighs. Jan tossed her a towel and she wiped herself dry and then wiped her face and smiled when she realized how much cum was there.

Alexis and Yazmeen had cuddled up together in each other's arms and watched the end of Molly's five on one. I sat up once Molly was up and glanced out the window. It was just getting dark out. I had no idea how long we'd been fucking and sucking. Molly found her bathing suit and handed Yazmeen's suit to her and pulled her up to her feet. They dressed and made their way around the room kissing and hugging. Yazmeen hugged and kissed the girls and Molly kissed and hugged the guys. Yazmeen gave one long passionate kiss to Alexis, said 'good-bye' to me and they were gone.

Alexis and I came back into the bedroom and everyone was looking for their clothes. I had several items in my hand that were left in the living room and I laid them on the bed. Everyone pawed through the clothes and found what they were looking for. I threw Alexis her robe and she pulled it on. I pulled mine on and asked, "Do we want to eat and go out again tonight?" Dean was interested in eating (big surprise) but he wasn't interested in going out clubbing. Josie nodded her agreement. Some wanted to eat and we agreed that whoever wanted to eat, we could try the Italian Restaurant and then whoever wanted to go out could go. Whoever wanted to eat would meet at the concierge's desk in ninety minutes. We ushered them to the door and everyone kissed and hugged everyone else before they left and I closed the door. I said, "Holy Shit. That was a day, huh?" She giggled and nodded and opened her robe and pushed her naked body between the openings of my robe and stretched up and kissed me. I held her to me for a long time before she said that she needed to get ready for dinner. She headed for the shower. I texted Ramon and asked if he could get us reservations at Dos Lunas at 8:30. I couldn't give him a number to be seated other than between four and ten.

I joined Alexis in the shower. She was washing her hair and I slipped in and pushed my flaccid cock against her ass and wrapped my arms around her and cradled her tits in my hands. She waggled her ass around and giggled when she felt my cock harden. With her hands still in the suds in her hair, she spun around and said, "Seriously, you can't be ready for more."

I grinned down at her with my hands on her gorgeous ass and pulled her to me. I leaned down and kissed her and she returned the kiss. Then she put her sudsy hands on my shoulders and pulled herself up for another one. I said, "I think I'm good. It's just what you do to me when I see you naked." She giggled and slid one hand off my shoulder, down my torso and squeezed my semi-erect cock. She went back to washing her hair. I washed the rest of her and she squealed and pulled away when I tried to wash her anus and her pussy at the same time. She burst into that Julia Roberts laugh that I love so much.

When she was rinsed clean, she retaliated as she washed me from head to toe. While she was squatting down to wash my legs she sucked my semi-erect cock onto her lips and flicked her tongue on the spot before grabbing it with her sudsy hands and slapped herself on her left cheek and then her right cheek. She gave it several full length strokes and then let the shower rinse it off. I turned around under the shower head to finish the job and assisted Alexis back to her feet. I kissed her and she said, "We have to get out of here or I'll never be ready in time." She turned off the water and I dried her off and then coiled the towel in preparation of snapping her on the ass. She saw what I was doing and she squealed and escaped the shower just in time. I wasn't intending to hit her; I just loved her squeal as she burst out laughing.

I dried myself and moved up behind her at the sink. She was drying her hair as I bent down and kissed her on the neck just below her right earlobe. As always, she groaned and tipped her head back. I looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, "You should wear those dangly ear-rings I bought you in the Caribbean."

She opened her bright, aqua-blue eyes and said, "You know what they do to me." I grinned at her and kissed her neck again. She groaned again. I did know. Not that I had planned it that way because it was just by chance. The length of the dangling ear-rings randomly bounced off her neck in the exact spot I was kissing her now. The affect was subtle but depending on how much she moved her head it was effective. She hadn't worn them since the night I gave them to her. What a night that was. She smiled as she went back to drying her hair. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into," she said.

I lifted her hair and kissed her on the back of the neck. For whatever reason, she didn't respond the same way when I kissed her there. As I moved out from behind her she glanced down in the mirror to see what state my cock was in. I saw her do it and I lifted my cock and wagged it at her. She giggled and said, "Get out of here you jerk."

I went to the closet to select an outfit to wear. I knew she wouldn't like it but I pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and a knit pull-over short-sleeved shirt. A pair of closed-toe sandals and I was ready to go. When she saw what I was wearing she said, "You really are a jerk." I chuckled and ignored her displeasure. More times than not, I gave in to her wishes, but on occasion I did things just to piss her off. She was on to me though and she said nothing more about my attire.

I sat in the living room and waited for Alexis to join me. It was nearly time to go and I was checking my watch every minute. When she appeared in the doorway from the bedroom it was worth the wait. She was stunning. The hair, the makeup, her dress, which was off one shoulder, a new pair of platform high heeled sandals that I hadn't seen before; the entire package was incredible. She grinned at my reaction as she shook her head displaying the dangly ear-rings. She walked into the center of the living room and did her modeling moves to show me all angles and then pulled the hem of her dress up from her mid-thighs to display a new garter belt set connected to a pair of nylons.

She said, "These nylons are probably going to be too warm for this climate but I thought you'd like them." Fuck, did I ever? She cocked her head as she looked at me. She said, "Are you okay Baby?" I was more than okay as all the things I wanted to do to her right then flooded through my brain. Then she understood what the look was and she giggled and said, "Come on. We're late. Get that sex addled brain back in your pants and reel your tongue in. We need to go." My tongue wasn't actually hanging out but I got her meaning. I offered my arm and she took it as we rode the elevator to the lobby. My cell phone dinged indicating I had received a text. I read it. It was from Ramon. Our reservations were made for however many.

Dean and Josie were the only ones standing at the concierge's desk. Josie said, "Bryce, Trey and Nam had some pre-planned event with the rest of their basketball team and Nina, Jan and Yu-Gin went with them. So, it's just us four." I nodded and complimented Josie. She was dressed to the nines and looked very beautiful. I had to laugh at Dean because he was dressed in shorts and a button down shirt. Josie asked me if I had called to coordinate his and my attire. She obviously wasn't any more pleased with his selection than Alexis was with mine. Ramon eyed Alexis and Josie up and down and commented on how beautiful they were. Then he pointed the way to the restaurant.

The décor of the Dos Lunas was very old country Italian. There were paintings on the wall of villas on Lake Como and hillside vineyards. There was not a single thing Roman on display. The setting was very relaxing. I gave my name to the Maitre d' and told him Quattro as I raised four fingers. I chuckled to myself when I realized that the Maitre d' was Mexican and not Italian. He smiled anyway and motioned for us to follow him.

Learning from last night, I held the chair out for Alexis who grinned at me as she sat down as I pushed it under her. Dean was no fool and he did the same for Josie. Alexis leaned toward Josie and whispered, "Wow, we are getting the treatment tonight." Josie giggled and looked back at Dean. We took our seats and the Maitre d' asked if we would like to speak with the wine steward. I looked at his name tag above his breast pocket of his double-breasted suit jacket and said, "That would be nice Miguel. Thank you." I palmed a ten dollar bill to him and he bowed and accepted it with a smile. I doubted that he ever got tipped during spring break.

The wine steward appeared moments later. Josie was apparently recalling how she felt last night and she waved off the wine. None of us knew jack-shit about wines except some vague reference to the wine matching the color of the food you were going to eat. We didn't know what we were going to eat so we settled on Champagne. I asked the steward for his recommendation and he pointed to a listing under the Champagne selections that read, 'Krug 2002 Brut. It was expensive but I was trying the finer things in life now that money wasn't an issue. I ordered a bottle. The Wine Steward smiled and disappeared. Dean leaned over and asked what that cost. I shrugged him off and indicated it wasn't too bad. I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it if I told him the truth. Alexis gave me a knowing glance.

Even Josie had to try the Champagne as we raised our flutes in a toast to Cancun and Spring Break. It was unlike any cheap champagne I had ever had. It was amazing. We polished off the bottle before we even ordered our food and I had the steward bring another. We all ordered spaghetti and something. Alexis and I both had Chicken Parmigiana. Dean had Egg Plant Parmigiana with a side of sausage and Josie had Spaghetti and meatballs. The helpings were huge. Dean ate all of his and finished off one of Josie's meatballs. Alexis couldn't finish hers and I was too stuffed to help her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds