• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Pool Party; First Time Lesbians

Pool Party; First Time Lesbians

123

"Hi Le, how are you this morning?" Though a little jealous, Paulette was always uplifted by the younger woman's constant cheerfulness.

Practically bouncing in her seat, Le replied, "I'm fine thank you. I had orange juice this morning at the café by the canal watching the sun rise. How is your day going?"

Paulette had started subtly flirting with Le. "You look so pretty." At least once she let Le see her looking upskirt, and looking at her breasts.

Le said, "You are beautiful too."

Paulette replied, "To have exotic beauty you have to have secrets."

This really piqued Le's interest. She thought, "What did she mean by that?"

Paulette, a beautiful brunette manager, and young wife, noticed so many men gave Le a lot of attention. She was incensed that they didn't seem to give as much attention to her, but of course she was a manager. Always wanting to be the most attractive she sought what attributes Le had that attracted them. Some in the office always approached from the front aisle. Paulette found they must be getting sexy up skirt views. She noticed some approached from over her shoulder to present documents. Paulette discovered when she did the same that Le was not wearing a bra and her tiny brown nipples could be seen from above as her dress was loosely fitting in the front. In fact Paulette herself was enticed when she noticed she could see all the way down Le's front to her lovely white panties. She looked so clean and naturally beautiful that it made Paulette yearn to have the same attraction.

Paulette was a beautiful almost olive skinned woman manager in her mid to late thirties and married. She looked like she may have Italian lineage, Native American, and/or Eastern Euro and Latina. She had full and pretty dark hair, along with dark green eyes. Paulette had a trim figure and was always walking to stay fit. It has been said she never had children so she would have a tight pussy. It was also said that she could deep throat very well. Her puffy nipples sometimes would show through thin white blouses with pointy hard nipples. She laid out by the pool to get tanned, sometimes in the nude. She purposely worked on her exotic image and tantalized men everywhere she went, and often women.

Le was part Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and French in her mid twenties, was definitely Asian, was college educated, still a part time coed, and single. She had a nice figure and was talented in many ways. Besides being very educated, she also played classic piano elegantly. When she walked down the hall co-workers could see her shapely panty outline and it drove them crazy, especially when she wore tight white slacks. She had black hair nicely trimmed and sometimes rolled. She had pretty brown eyes. Le was shy but enjoyed a few sexual jokes once in a while. She was perhaps naïve about her own stunning beauty. Le was perhaps flashing her co-workers, but the pretense was that it was all candid.

Paulette walked up the aisle. She could see right up Le's skirt and got a wonderful upskirt view of her shapely pussy. "Le here is an invitation for you. It is a pool party this Friday. Can you be there?" Paulette was thinking all the men must want to eat Le's pussy. Paulette had a desire to taste it herself to see what her competition was like.

"A pool party?" Le asked. "That sounds fun. Who is coming?" Le couldn't refuse anyway because Paulette was her boss. Paulette was a little bit dominate.

"Our office group, and some associates."

Friday was a scheduled off day, and Paulette was excited.

That Friday Le followed the directions to the address on the invitation. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a halter top. Her legs were so thin that when she sat one could look at her crotch and see her panties up the leg openings. When she pulled up Paulette came out the front door and motioned for her to drive around back to park.

Paulette was wearing cotton pink shorts that were thin and tight. You could see her bright white panties and her glorious figure through the material. She was wearing a tight white top and one could see her brown areola through the material. Le noticed Paulette's nipples were hard as she came up and hugged Le. Paulette was not gay but she did have secrets.

"Hi! How are you? Did you have any trouble finding the place?" Paulette was looking Le up and down noticing her tight thin stomach and pretty skin. She noticed Le's shorts bridged her hips and she could see a gap on both sides showing the band of her panties and a little pubic hair. It was a view she was sure would make a man's cock hard.

Le answered, "It was no problem; your directions were easy to follow."

Paulette said, "Well come on inside and I will show you the place, and we can change."

Le grabbed her small bag with a beach towel and orange thong.

They toured the house and Le was utterly fascinated by every part. She had never been in such a nice house. The living room had lush furniture and a sliding glass door facing the pool. The dining room had a chandelier, and had a nice dinner table. The bedrooms had nice furnishings, and the master bedroom was awe inspiring. Le absorbed the dream like master bedroom and was speechless.

"Come on you can put your bathing suit on in this room," showing Le to one of the bedrooms. When the door shut Le shucked her blue jean shorts, and peeled off her panties, laying them on the side of the bed like a show piece. She took out the beach towel and the tiny orange thong.

Coming back out into the living room, Le saw that Paulette was wearing a form fitting white bikini with thin material and was displaying a nice camel toe. Le caught herself staring at Paulette's camel toe.

Paulette noticed with satisfaction that Le had been staring at her camel toe.

"Here's some tan oil," Paulette produced an edible coconut oil product. She rubbed some on Le's back while Le applied some to her arms, and front sides, and her butt.

"Come on, let's go in!" Paulette held Le's hand to the edge of the pool. They jumped in, and swam from side to side while they talked. Le floated on her back for a minute and Paulette could see a nice camel toe with distinguishable clit hood. Now that the thong was wet Paulette could see the fine curves of Le's pussy mound, and clit hood. Paulette wanted to see every bit of that pussy, lick it and taste it. She had to know what it was like.

They swam, laughed and giggled having light conversation.

Paulette got out of the pool saying, "I'll be back in a minute." When she came back she had a tray with ice and alcoholic drinks, the kind you might get at a resort beach.

Le chose a drink that looked pretty, and she drank some, "This is good!" The drink went down easily and she put the empty glass on the tray.

Paulette also drank, but not as much because she was the host.

Le went swimming underwater and Paulette watched her lithe body move. Le was a beauty and even a little thong covered too much of the beauty. Le had a perfect butt with tempting curves and a tiny ass crack into which the thong disappeared.

Le came out for a break pushing her hair back and squeezing the water out. She came up and sat by Paulette under the shade of an umbrella at the table. Le took another drink Paulette handed her. Le was trying to hide it but she was getting drunk.

While Le was drinking, Paulette nonchalantly took the edible tan oil and started rubbing it into Le's back and sides. She taunted Le by lightly putting tan oil on the small of her neck, and rubbing the light hairs gently, and lightly touching her ears. From behind she rubbed the oil into Le's sides and stomach just coming to the edges of her top, and all the way down to the band bridging her hips. Paulette's fingers just teasingly went under the band of Le's bridging thong in the front, as if by accident.

Le did notice and it turned her on, but she pretended not to notice.

Paulette giggled, "Let's put some here," and she let a hand drift over Le's butt spreading some tan oil. She wasn't too aggressive but really wanted to explore Le's body more. She wondered if her interracial friend Le was bi-curious.

Le finished her drink.

Paulette said, "Hey the rest of the group cancelled, I forgot to tell you when I got the drinks. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?"

Le shyly asked, "What does that mean?"

Paulette replied subtly, "Oh it is just when you play in the water nude, usually in a lake or stream, in public. Here let's take off our bathing suits. Put yours on the table here."

Paulette started first by undoing her top.

Hesitantly Le followed the lead but with reluctance began slowly taking her top off.

Paulette once again was treated with a view of Le's tiny nipples. They were very pretty and tempting. Her boobs were small but her little brown nipples stood out pointedly.

They swam in the nude together, sometimes splashing each other, like foreplay, and sometimes swam underwater with arms around each other's waist. They giggled and had lots of fun. When they got out, they took turns drying each other out. Paulette through the beach towel got a firm feel of Le's ass, and when Le turned toward her, she cupped a hand lightly on Le's pussy to dry it. She moved her hand up and down to dry Le off, and could tell it felt good to Le.

They combed the water out of each other's hair. Finally Paulette got some more drinks out and mixed Le a strong drink, though sweet. Paulette slyly slipped a meth pill in the drink to dissolve and made sure Le drank it all down. Paulette laid a large soft beach towel on the grass and beckoned Le to lay down on it face down so she could apply the edible coconut tanning oil.

In a soothing voice Paulette said, "These are gentle strokes along with your shoulder muscles. That feels good doesn't it?"

"Yeah," said Le. Le felt pampered, and loved the protective tender human touch.

"Just think of me as you would your doctor, you don't mind me seeing any part of your body do you?"

"No, of course not," giggled Le, feeling happy and tipsy.

"Then you don't mind me touching any part of your body." Paulette was rubbing her back.

"Nuh uh."

Slowly Paulette worked her sensuous magical hand rub down Le's sides and back, all the way to her buttocks. "Feels good?"

"Yes." This was Le's first time having another woman touch her in private.

Paulette rubbed the oil down the sides of Le's hips and to the tops of her legs. Almost imperceptibly she worked a little on the sides of her butt cheeks, and a little at the bottom of her cheeks and the tops of her legs. Paulette rubbed close enough to her anus that she could feel the heat, but Le didn't seem to notice. Paulette began working back up the spine to her lower neck erogenous zone. Then she just touched behind her ears, and then worked down her sides again. This time as she massaged she let her hands go over the beginning of the sides of her breasts. Paulette gave an erotic style here, teasing but not aggressive.

Paulette said, "You have such sweet skin, I wish I could kiss you all over."

Le just giggled.

Paulette continued rubbing in the oil. "Your skin looks so good with this." She rubbed down Le's sides and across the small of her back, then down the sides of her hips. Paulette began to massage the oil in on more of Le's butt, just a little at the top of her crack, and then down the sides but more of the roundness of her ass. As she rubbed around the bottom of her cheeks and top of her legs, Paulette let her fingers drift very close to Le's vagina. Le didn't react but Paulette was very careful not to go too fast.

She pushed outward a little on Le's legs, to open them up a little to get the insides of her legs. This allowed her to get closer to the vagina and tickle the pubic hairs around the vagina teasing them a little. Nonchalantly she worked her hands up over the buttocks much as if going over the sides, then she worked the oil down the ass crack, moving the cheeks apart to get all the way down. This wasn't difficult anyway because her ass was so small. She took the opportunity to steal a glance at her anus while spreading the cheeks a little, but it was too small and tight, and barely got a glance of a little pink.

As she worked her way down the ass crack she let a finger drift over the tiny anus as if by mistake, and then down to the perineum, just close enough to tease the skin around the vaginal opening with little circles on the edges. She worked back up a little and put a little more oil on the anus again, and cheerfully said, "and a little right here." Paulette took a minute to look at the beautiful ass, anus, and pussy crotch from behind.

Le giggled a little. This was the first time anyone had ever touched her anus.

Paulette wanted so much to get to the mystery of the young woman's pussy, and what it was that made men want it so much. She was patient though and worked slowly. Paulette started working all the way down the legs to the feet. Paulette had a camera by the drinks tray she had brought out, and took a moment to take high definition pictures of Le's nude body, ass, anus, and pussy from behind. It was such a beautiful sight. There was just so much beauty in a female's body.

She got a refill drink for Le and brought it to her with a long flexible straw so she didn't have to sit up to drink. She fitted the straw to her lips for a minute, and said, "time to roll over on your back."

The caresses and hugs were made Le feel warm, loved and desired.

Paulette started rubbing the oil on Le's neck, shoulders, and sides just grazing the sides of her small titties. Paulette was testing to see if it was okay to touch. Finally she let the palm of her hand lightly graze over the nipples just barely touching, and watched as they stiffened. Bending over Paulette kissed Le's shoulder as her hand started massaging the oil into Le's tummy. She kissed Le's cheek, and then her chest just below the neck but above her breasts.

Le was starting to feel euphoric, and the sun felt good on her skin. She could feel the light breeze tantalizing her skin with the warmth of the sun. Every touch of Paulette's hands felt sensuous and erotic. She could feel Paulette's lips close to her nipples, felt her breath tease her nipples, and wished those lips would play with her nipples.

Paulette kissed and licked down the middle between Le's boobs, as her hand drifted down the side of Le's tummy, to the hip bone, and down to the inside of her leg pushing it out, and down to Le's small ass cheek. Paulette let her lips and tongue drift below Le's boob, and up around the side with small pinch kisses with a lick.

Le put a hand on the back of Paulette's head, putting a little pressure when Paulette kissed. Tears started to come out of Le's eyes emotionally caught up in the caring kisses and caresses.

Paulette worked her way back up toward Le's neck, kissed her chin, kissed the very corner of her mouth, her cheeks, and then kissed along her jaw toward her ear.

Le could feel the warmth of Paulette's exotic boob against her, and could feel the puffy nipple come against her skin. She felt Paulette's tongue reach her ear lobe and started licking it. Paulette's tongue lightly traveled the outer edges of Le's ear and it was so sensuous that Le squirmed a little and her hips humped slightly causing her to feel the palm of Paulette's hand over the edge of her vagina.

Paulette could feel the warmth of Le's breath getting hotter. Whispering in Le's ear she said, "It's ok for girls to play. It is natural to get horny. I want to see your pussy juice flow out. Remember this beauty secret, to have exotic beauty you must have sexy secrets."

Paulette continued to behind lick Le's ear toward the back of her neck. As she did this her puffy nipple dragged across Le's cheek and started across her lips. Le opened her lips and felt the nipple drag across so tenderly. Le turned her head a little more to the nipple and wanted it to drop into her mouth so she could lick it. Not wanting to let it get away, Le sucked it into her mouth, feeling the soft spongy skin against her lips. She licked it to make it wet and taste it. She pulled the nipple into her mouth greedily, and licked around it with her tongue. She sucked as much of the tit into her mouth as she could just wanting to get the fullness of it, then continued lovingly sucking the nipple caressing it with her tongue in her mouth.

Paulette raised up some pulling the nipple from Le's mouth, bent down and kissed Le on the lips, and presented her other nipple. Le hungrily started licking and sucking the other nipple, feeling its texture and tasting it. She played with the very tip of it with her tongue, and sucked in the puffy nipple in her mouth.

Paulette kissed Le on the lips again and started licking around Le's boobs and gradually worked around her nipples and then licked and teased them with little kisses and sucks, with teasing little licks. Le tried to lift up more to Paulette's mouth and put a hand on the back of her head again pulling it down pushing against her boob. Le's breath was getting hotter and hotter, and Paulette could feel the heat from her body increasing.

Paulette started licking her way down Le's tummy until just at the public hair line, feeling the hairs against her lips.

Le's hips involuntarily rose and hunched up toward Paulette's lips.

Paulette felt in control.

Paulette kissed across to Le's hip bone and kissed it, then licked the skin indented between Le's mound, pubic bone, and hip bone. She teased the skin with her tongue, and with a kiss pushed against the side of Le's pussy mound to tease her clit from the side, and then kissed the pubic bone. Paulette's kisses drifted down the inside of Le's leg teasing and kissing the very base of her outer pussy mound along the inside of her leg, feeling the pubic hair play on her lips and cheek. Paulette could feel Le hunch up some to catch her lips on the clit, but Paulette wasn't ready yet. Paulette continued to tease her way down until her kisses were on the lower edge of Le's vagina. She could feel the heat from her pussy, and could feel the little bit of hunching and clinching of her ass as now she tried to catch Paulette's lips with her pussy. Paulette could taste a little wetness just below the pussy opening, and a little saltiness. Paulette let her tongue tease the pinched ass crack and let her tongue travel on it feeling and tasting both sides of the ass crack. Secretly she let her tongue drift over Le's anus.

Now Paulette started working her way up the other side of Le's pussy, pushing on the sites of her pussy mound with her lips. Reaching the top of her mound, Paulette kissed both sides, feeling Le start to hump.

Le wanted the kisses on her clit so bad she had tears coming from her eyes. Finally Paulette gently licked Le's clit hood, all the way up one side and down the other with little kisses pushing on the sides. The tip of her tongue started close to the tip of Le's clit. Le started to lift her hips, clinch her ass, and pull Paulette's head down on her clit.

The outer edges of Le's pussy were getting slick from pussy juice.

Paulette was starting to get desperate to taste Le's pussy now that she was so close.

Paulette let her tongue dance on Le's clit head, teasing the tip, and licking around it, licking the clit tunnel entrance, and sucking the clit head pulling it into her mouth.

Le now had both hands on the back of Paulette's head, clinching and humping.

Paulette first sucked one pussy lip, and then the other, licking the outer edges and then sucking them in. She started licking the insides of the pussy lips, kissing against the firm inside wall. Then she explored the inner crevices with the tip of her tongue, and teased the pee hole. From the pee hole, she let her tongue slip in deep into the vagina until her lips were pressing against the diamond shaped pee hole and entire vestibule inner mound, and started sucking. Her tongue was reaching for the g-spot and Le was humping to give maximum access. Paulette could feel the texture of the inner vagina roof, and the slickness and sweet taste of her juices. Paulette licked all around trying to take in all the juices Le could give her. Le was clinching and pushing out the delicious pussy juice. Paulette licked up the pussy juice that had dripped out, not wanting to waste any of it, and licked some off Le's tiny little anus that had become slick and sweet with pussy juice.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Pool Party; First Time Lesbians

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds