• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Porn and Anal

Porn and Anal

I was surfing the web when I stumbled across some really sexy porn, a gorgeous slim brunette getting fucked and filled with cum by 5 horny guys, including a really sexy daddy-type. I paused it and ran to my dresser, pulling my two dildos out of my top drawer. By the time I slid off my shorts and hopped onto my bed, I could feel my wetness dripping down my pussy lips.

I pulled my nude panties, now wet, down my legs and kicked them across the room, letting my legs fall open into a "v." The brunette was making the guys pick numbers to fuck her first, teasing each of them with her taut, tiny body and waist-length hair. I ran the pads of my fingers around my lips before running them over my sensitive clit and soaking pussy, amazed at how wet I already was.

I dove my index finger straight into my tight, warm pussy, feeling the soft slick walls pulsing with desire. I sighed as I pulled out, diving a second finger into myself, arching back against my g-spot-Careful, Kelsey, I told myself. Don't come just yet.

I pulled my dripping fingers out and licked them clean. On the video the girl climbed onto the bed and barely stood up before these guys rush her, hungrily tearing her clothes off, and pulling her onto her back when she was nude, her tiny tits exposed. Their hard cocks all stood at attention as they began rubbing her pussy, her ass, her tits-all waiting to fuck her sweet pussy.

"Ohhh" I moaned out loud as I dove my fingers back inside, arching further and deeper into my soft center. I could feel the juices running over my fingers as the first man fucks her rough, his cock buried deep with her right leg pinned up on his shoulder. As he blows his load inside I match her moans, pulling my fingers out and slapping my clit wildly. Next up is the daddy from earlier-he looks like a pirate with his full beard, bandanna and an eyepatch to top it all off.

I grab the first dildo-designed to look realistic, it's 8", hard, and nicely arched--and I began to run it up and down my dripping wet pussy, circling my clit, all the way down to my tight pink ass hole. He clearly knows what he's doing as he bends the girl over, pulling her arm behind her so her back is arched, her tiny tits sticking out.

"Oh god!" she cries. I slam the cock deep into my pussy, matching his quick pace. I can feel the cock slapping loud against my wet pussy as I go deep, bringing myself close--almost too close-to orgasm. I pull it out and gasp in relief as they pan over to her face as she begins sucking off another guy, then taking him in her pussy.

I cool off while she rides the next hard cock, making circles around my clit and then my asshole, pressing hard against my tight pink button. I finally slide a finger in, feeling how tight I am. I finally get two fingers in, then barely a third, crying out as I occasionally slap my dripping clit. On the video, she rides the third cock to orgasm, playing with his cum as it drips out of her pussy. I grab the dildo, still slick with my juices, and push it into my tight ass hole-fast.

"Ohh fuck!" I cry out as it hurts a little-it's nearly too big for me. "Ohhh," the pain makes way for pleasure. I hold it in place with my hand as I begin to ride, using my feet to lift my ass up and down on the thick cock.

"Ooh, god...ahhh." I grab my other dildo-thick and sparkly purple, my first toy-and slap it hard against my clit three times. "Oh. Fuck. Oh!" I can barely concentrate on the video as the fourth guy fucks her hard on her side while she starts sucking on the last horny cock.

I keep riding as I slide the dildo inside me, alternating the two as I fuck each hole. I keep pace, getting closer. I watch as the girl straddles the last cock. She's in the same position I am with her legs spread, cum-soaked pussy exposed for the camera. I keep pace with her, simultaneously pounding my pussy and my ass, and know I'm about to come.

As I feel it come on I imagine sucking her hard nipples, eating her pussy, tasting the cum inside her as I get my pussy pounded.

"Ohh god! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" I cry out as I come, pounding harder than ever. I buck my hips hard as I begin to squirt, pulling out just as my juices spray my thighs, my bedspread--everywhere. I land hard against the dildo in my ass as I fall back, rubbing my soaking pussy as I start to come down.

My chest rises and falls fast as I laugh out in ecstasy, watching as she milks the final drops out of the last hard cock she's riding. "Oh, god." I moan again as I pull the dildo out of my ass, still trying to catch my breath from the most incredible orgasm. Still, two dildos is nothing compared to five real, hard, cum-filled cocks :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Porn and Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 742 milliseconds