Porn Star Mother -- Illustrated

"I know, I owe you. Now can you bend over, please? Face the webcam."

Julie grits her teeth in between a false smile. The request is a direct attack on her pride because her son expects her to do such a degrading thing. She's not ignorant. She knows what's going to happen next. The timid expression on her son's face speaks volumes, like he knows he should be getting screamed at for this.

She's done everything for Dylan and now she's being reduced to a sexual spectacle on the computer screen of strangers. But she reminds herself that this is her doing. She thinks about arguing, or maybe negotiating a compromise, but she stops herself. If her goal is to help Dylan become a man, then he has to be treated as someone responsible for his own decisions.

On the bed she gets on all fours, facing the webcam, and her large breasts hang down. She's struck by a tidal wave of humiliation and a wet pussy. Maybe a few more awkward moments won't hurt. Her wet pussy is pointed at her son.

What happens next makes Julie's heart almost skip a beat. She hears her son standing behind her, clothes dropping to the floor. She hears Dylan's deep breaths. Then she feels hands on her thighs, which roam to her mound and graze her labia, making her flinch. When two fingers slip inside, she gasps with her face toward the camera.

The fingers pull away and she feels the tip of Dylan's cock pressing against her labia. It's held there to gauge her comfort, she doesn't resist. The young man pushes. Julie feels a tremor move through her. Penetration of any kind was never part of the plan. It's almost an out-of-body experience as the cock slides inside, her wetness acting as lubrication, making her face twist with pleasure as she struggles with this intimate form of invasion.

A muffled sound escapes her lips, half gasp, half groan. Her pussy is stretched to the limits and the sensation of doing this for a live online audience is exhilarating. Her face contorts in a grimace. The line between mother and son is officially crossed, it's unsettling while her son pounds from behind, and she'll never be able to look at her son the same way again. Beneath the shame, she's never been more aroused, the wetness between her legs makes a sloppy sound as her son pumps. Fluids even run down her legs.

Then she feels something that crosses all lines of moral decency. Dylan gripping her hips tight, as if they're lovers. Julie knows what that grip signals. Cum. It somehow feels more personal than the penetration itself. The last thing she cares about is how absurd her twisting face looks to the viewing audience. Her pussy is being cream pied and she's so flabbergasted she just lets it happen. Rejecting this sex act could mean that all of her sacrifices were for nothing.

She buries her face in the blanket to hide the shame. Her son is pumping away. Every drop of cum is shooting inside of her pussy and she offers zero resistance. It's the most intense sensation she's ever experienced and all she can do is lay face down, lifeless, struggling with what she allowed to happen.

Dylan pulls out and she can feel cum sliding down her legs. She keeps laying there. When she can muster enough strength, she gets up and sits on the bed, her face away from the camera.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm fine."

"Do you mind if we keep going? Big tips are coming in."

"What else is there to do? You already finished."

"People want to see you clean me."

Julie sits there, slumped shoulders, facing away from everyone. She knows what 'cleaning' someone means in porn terms. As a mother, she should get up and slap her son. But she'd already come this far and the sensation of Dylan's cum running down her thighs is intoxicating. This is a sexual debauchery at new heights. It's also the most excitement she's ever felt.

"Is that the last thing?" she asks. "I'm expected in the office soon."

"You don't have to do it. But it's what people want. It's part of a normal male/female show."

She takes a deep breath and waits for her son's lead. Dylan sits on the edge of the bed, instructs her to bend over. The cock stiffens again at the prospect of being sucked. People are tipping a lot. They want to see this. The ringing of gold coins keeps coming in.

The penis is slick with cum and her vaginal fluids. She looks at the penis, admires it, holds it up, then puts it in her mouth. It's a unique flavor, one she's never experienced before with any other lover. She keeps her hands firm on her son's thighs while sucking. She makes him twitch in her mouth, she feels it grow.

It pains her knowing there's shame in her eyes, that the audience likely enjoys seeing this shame. She closes her eyes, and although her son is now 'clean,' she keeps on sucking because she's on the verge of giving Dylan a second orgasm.

xxx

The second day, Julie is on her knees sucking, this time in the center of the bed. Because the boss was ecstatic with the results, Julie was begged to return. She's now the top MILF performer for this establishment after a single day's work. How could she deny her son any further favors, especially after taking his cum?

Her makeup is heavy once again, hair strategically messed. After this she'll wash her face and reapply lighter makeup before heading to the office. For now, all she thinks about is the service. The red light of the cam is something she's become accustomed to. It's scary how easy it is to get used to. As for the cock in her mouth, she does her best to pretend it's another man's cock, but that's impossible.

She's learning to relax showing her body like this. Her stomach especially. Giving birth to 4 kids has taken its toll on her body and her belly protrudes in this kneeling position. While jerking the dick for a while, Julie looks at the comments. The audience loves her. She appreciates the kind words, they arouse her, adds fuel to the fire. Gold coins keep coming. There are 3,189 viewers in the room watching this.

Trading her dignity once again, she puts her son back into her mouth. This time she brings her hand down and fingers herself in the process. No one requested the masturbation but she figures she might as well enjoy giving head. The culmination of everything happening makes it easy for her to orgasm. She times it so that she cums along with her son. Her mouth is filled. Her fingers turn wet.

After she finishes him off, she gets off the bed and does an awkward dance. Her dazed son moves the webcam to record her. Her self-doubt is pushed away. Might as well enjoy this. Great sex, a mother, and a porn star -- all rolled into one. In a few more minutes she'll have to get dressed and head to the office.

xxx

Three days. Three awkward, revealing days spent contorting herself on a webcam for an audience of paying strangers. Julie is a porn star now, laying flat on her back after being cream pied by her reinvigorated son. Her muscles ache from bouncing up and down Dylan's cock like a college girl and her pussy is sore. This isn't how she pictured her life to go. She's a good woman, a proper woman. Office work and PTA meetings are entangled with becoming an internet porn star.

Is this how she wants to be remembered by Dylan from now on? She wonders. This is the sacrifice she's made and Dylan's current job is secure in this tight economy. The boss is elated with the results. Julie is their first real 'MILF' and the audience has been responding with a flood of coins. Yes, she's done the right thing. She's never seen Dylan's confidence so high -- and it's all because of her.

Dylan leaves the room to go handle a tech issue with another webcam model, since after all, software is his primary role here. The current show is concluded when Shantel, the black model who Julie met in the hallway days earlier, comes to eat her pussy clean. This young woman strips naked and gets right to work. Dark chocolate skin. Full lips. Full figure.

This is Julie's first time doing anything with another woman. It's also her first interracial encounter. She lays there, her body and pussy exhausted, and enjoys the mouth pressing against labia, the skilled tongue plunging inside, licking and sucking the cum her son left inside.

When the tongue lashing is over, Shantel goes to the camera and shows the audience a mouthful of fresh cum, her tongue sticking out, then swallows it down. Followed by a big smile. The young woman, an experienced sex worker, waves at the camera, thanks everyone for coming and sending tips, then ends the show.

"That was my first time," Julie says.

Shantel logs out of the account, then walks around the room naked to pick up her clothes, which consist of a tiny tshirt and jean shorts.

"First time for what? Getting eaten out by a chick? Or a black person?"

"Both."

"There's a first time for everything, babe. You have a delicious pussy. Maybe next time you can return the favor. Think about it. Mature white lady with a young black chick. That'll make some serious cash right there."

"At this point, you never know."

"How do you know Dylan, anyway? I was honestly shocked when he brought you in."

"Dylan is my eldest son."

Julie is still laying there. At this point, it's more mental than physical. Her body can move, she just doesn't want to. The shock of being a porn star mother is a whirlwind in her mind, but she's still wet between the legs. She can't remember the last time her pussy has been so wet, so stimulated.

"You serious?" Shantel asks.

"If you think about it, Dylan and I have similar facial features. Our personalities also match. We're both analytical thinkers. I work with numbers, he works with tech."

"Damn, that's wild. Now I get why he pumped that much cum in your pussy."

"Why is that?"

"Haven't you heard? The mom/son content is the highest seller. For a reason. It's every stud's fantasy to fuck his mom. You two should advertise that on the next show. You'd both make a fortune."

"This isn't about money. It's about building his confidence. I think I succeeded."

"Whatever pays the bills, sister."

While laying there, Julie gets kissed on the mouth, and she accepts the kiss, even kissing the woman back. Their tongues swap. Wetness and flavor are exchanged. For the third day in a row, Julie is tasting and swallowing her son's cum. Fluids from her own orgasm are present as well. A family cum cocktail, served on a sex worker's tongue.

Shantel leaves the room while still putting on her top. Julie gets up then wipes the saliva between her legs using a tissue. She doesn't bother wiping her mouth, she can do that in the bathroom. Plus she likes the taste, it means something to her, it's sentimental. As she puts on her clothes, she thinks about the contrast. A porn star mother, reverting back to an office worker. She looks in the mirror and fixes her blouse and pants.

Now she's back to the woman she's meant to be. Prim and proper. But why can't she be both? Julie stands there and looks at her reflection. Her face is blushing. That post-orgasmic glow. She opens her mouth and sees the remnants of clear fluids, which she rolls around with her tongue.

The End

vote / follow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds