Porn Theater Cheater

'Now you've done it' I had now officially committed adultery, and I loved every second of it. I lowered myself onto his huge cock inch by inch knowing I was doing something unforgivable and not caring.

Every inch felt like exctasy. The man was huge and the slight pain I felt as I continued to lower my pussy onto his cock was eventually replaced by bliss as he bottomed out in my cunt.

I began to ride him using my thigh muscles and knees to move up and down on his massive cock. He put his hands around my waist and helped me move up and down. I grabbed the front of my blouse and ripped it open sending buttons flying everywhere.

Playing with my D cup tits, I pushed them together and rubbed my nipples as I bounced on his cock. Suddenly the man who had been jerking off in the aisle beside us came over to me his cock hard and dripping with pre-cum as he stroked it.

He climbed over the seat and into the row behind us. Now at the same level as my mouth, he forced brought his big cock over towards my face. His cock wasn't as big as the man now fucking me, but it wasn't small either.

He brought it closer to my face. I could have turned back forward again and made it impossible for him to what he did next but I didn't.

He forced his cock between my lips and finally I gave in and began to use my tongue on his cock inside of my mouth.

"Hmmmmhphmp," I said half moaning half trying to breathe as I sucked his cock while fucking the other stranger.

***********************

"Fuck," I said out loud again it had been almost 15 minutes since I became locked in the bathroom.

"Come on Dammit" There had to be somebody that had to use the bathroom either for biological purposes or just to fucking jerk off.

I had tried to call Emma, but for whatever reason, she hadn't answered. Maybe she was too involved in the movie, she really did seem to be enjoying herself before I left.

Something else was bugging me, though. Emma hadn't even tried to look for me. She had to know that I had been gone too long. Why hadn't she come out and at least tried to look for me?

I was becoming worried. The thought of my wife getting raped or something inside of that theater all alone with horny guys had me pacing back and forth. I ran over to the door and pounded on it yelling.

"HEY ANYBODY OUT THERE, I'M STUCK IN HERE" I kept pounding on the door.

Miraculously somebody came over to the door.

"Hey buddy you okay in there."

'Finally' I thought. "Yeah hey man I'm stuck in here the door handle is broken. Do you think that you could try the handle from your side?"

"Sure thing pal" The man turned the handle, and the door swung open immediately.

"You okay man? Nobody told you about the broken handle huh" He smiled giving me a smug look.

"No," I retorted. Then I added. "Thanks though I appreciate it." And began to hurry towards the theater entrance.

"Quite a show in there." He said smiling. "Enjoy yourself pal she looks like a goer."

I gave him a very puzzled expression not understanding and then kept moving.

Suddenly I had a thought. Maybe something was happening to Emma. 'SHIT' I thought and began to run towards the door.

Opening the door, I quickly scanned the room up on the screen a buxom blonde was getting it pretty hard straight up her ass and moaning loudly. I glanced to my right, and that's when I saw the little crowd.

Three guys were standing there at either end of the row with their cocks out jerking furiously watching two more men have their way with a woman.

One of the two men had his cock deep in her mouth, and the other was obviously fucking her as she bobbed up and down playing with her tits. My heart did more than sink, it was Emma.

For a second I started to sprint over there thinking she was being raped. But then he took his cock out of her mouth, and she grabbed the man's cock with her right hand and started jerking it.

"Come on baby give it to me" Even over the loud moaning on screen I could hear her say this. The man leaned his head back as Emma opened her mouth.

She kept jerking his dick, and after a few seconds, he sent a huge rope of cum straight into her open mouth. Much of it landed on her chin but some apparently hit her tongue as she lapped it up like candy.

I couldn't believe it. Standing there in awe and dismay watching Emma willingly be treated like a whore. I collapsed sinking into a seat nearest to me. 'How had this happened? How could she do this to me? Why?'

Was she really that unhappy in our marriage that she would openly cheat on me with strangers. Could this be the first time or had there been others.

Also didn't she worry that I would be back at some point or did she even care? These questions raced through my mind as I once again glanced over at her bouncing up and down on some random guy's cock.

I watched as she looked to her right at one of the three men watching her and motioned with her finger for him to come over to her.

'WHAT THE FUCK' This was beyond fantastical it was like I was somebody else watching her. How could this be my wife? Once again I watched as she allowed this new guy to put his cock right in her mouth.

She began to furiously suck it using one hand to play with his balls and jerk his cock while she sucked it. Then the unimaginable happened if that was even possible.

She released the guy's cock and leaned back in ecstasy. Screaming "OH MY GOD" Grabbing her tits and with both hands her entire body convulsed.

My wife was having an orgasm. The man fucking her grabbed ahold of the side of her and held her as she came. I watched in horror as she experienced complete bliss right there in front of all of those people.

I couldn't move I couldn't do anything but just sit there and watch. My life had come crashing down in the span of 15 minutes.

Soon her orgasm subsided, and she began to once again bob up and down on the man's cock. Reaching over she took the other guys cock back into her mouth and started sucking and jerking it again.

After a minute or two, the man who was fucking her began to thrust his rhythm upward faster and faster until finally in one massive push that caused Emma to scream out he obviously released his load inside of her.

Emma had never allowed me to cum inside of her. We had talked about maybe having a child in the future when we were both ready.

However, I always used a condom or pulled out because she didn't want to get pregnant. As far as I know, she's not on the pill. I had no doubt that this man wasn't wearing a condom and now she had allowed a complete stranger to cum right inside her pussy.

I actually felt tears come into my eyes as I watched my wife betray me in the most unthinkable way. Was I that bad of a husband? I never hit her or abused her in any way.

I always tried to do what she wanted. Hell, this entire night was her idea, and I went along with it for her sake. Maybe our sex life had gone a little stale, but this was certainly not the way to fix our problems in that department.

She obviously enjoyed the sperm coating her pussy because she smiled and moaned with pleasure. With the man's cock still inside of her, she resumed sucking the other's guys cock. It didn't take long before he too blew his considerable load all over her face and body.

Like an out of body experience, I watched all of this unable to move or even reconcile what I was seeing.

Soon one of the two remaining guys made his way over to her and of course like a complete and total whore she sucked his cock too allowing him to cum all over her as well.

She never let the man on the seat release his cock from her pussy. He just sat there his cock still firmly entrenched up her cunt.

Mercifully the remaining guy couldn't hold it any longer and although he tried to make his way to my wife he blew his load right onto the floor of the theater. Leaning back with pleasure as he coated the seats and floor with cum.

From the light of the screen, I could see my wife sitting there cum running down her cheeks and neck. Globs of jism coating her tits and flat belly and finally running down towards her pussy.

She leaned back for a second and smiled stretching her arms up in utter contentment.

Emma blew kisses to the men around her as they made their way towards the exit. No reason to continue to watch the movie. I thought. They had gotten what they came for.

Then she turned around and kissed the man sitting on the seat. Madly and passionately. Running her hands along his face and neck. I saw her smile as she gave him one last kiss and climbed off of the man. This was almost worse than the rest of it. She was intimately kissing a stranger.

The man who had just fucked my wife stood up grabbed his pants from the floor and put them back on. Zipping up he gave my wife one last look as she was busy trying to put her own tight jeans back on.

She blew him a kiss with cum covered lips and the man promptly turned and walked up the aisle. He saw me sitting there with tears still on my face.

"Hell of a show huh," He said with a smile.

He must have thought I was jerking off or something because he didn't register my emotion at all. I thought about reaching up and grabbing him.

Two things stopped me. One he was a bigger man than me and the violence that would ensue would probably result in my getting my ass kicked. And two it wasn't really his fault from what I could tell Emma willingly allowed herself to become a cum slut.

I waited for my wife to recompose herself. I watched as Emma tried to put her ripped blouse back on and realized she must have popped most of the buttons off at some point.

She looked in her large purse and produced a shall that she draped over herself. She also took out some wet naps and began to clean the considerable sperm from her face.

After about 5 minutes she looked at herself in her pocket mirror and smiled apparently satisfied that she had removed most of the evidence. I wiped my own tears and stood up.

I took a deep breath and approached her. My legs are wobbly as I approached my cheating wife. Hoping maybe should would tell me what happened.

I sat down next to her. "Honey, you'll never guess what just happened to me," I said with as much confidence as I could muster. She turned and saw me for just a second her eyes softened then she resolved herself.

"H-Hey honey where have you been?" She smiled giving me a quizzical look. I could still see a bit of cum on the side of her neck that she had missed. I said nothing about it. Instead, I told her a half-truth half lie tale.

"You'll never believe it first I got locked in the bathroom." That was the truth.

"Then when I got out the man in the booth told me I didn't have a ticket so I couldn't enter. It was a different guy who sold us the tickets. I had to wait while they found the other guy who had gone out for a smoke.

Finally, he came back and recognized me. I tried to call you, but I guess you didn't hear the phone." I said the last part with just a bit of dismay.

She immediately flushed and looked guilty. "Ah yeah, I didn't hear it above all the moaning." She lied.

"Okay." I smiled "Do you want to stay and pick up where we left off? It's only been a half an hour."

"N-no that's okay honey. This might have been a bad idea anyway. Maybe we should just leave. This isn't your kind of place anyway." She definitely looked uncomfortable as she tried to think of a lie.

"Okay," I said with an appropriate look of sorrow. "I guess some other time then" I added and looked away feigning dejection.

She looked at me, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a look of complete and utter guilt on her face, but she recovered quickly. Reaching over and rubbing my leg. She said.

"Well, maybe I can make it up to you later big boy." She said in her best sexy voice.

I couldn't believe it she actually expected me to fuck her with her cunt crammed full of somebody else's cum. It dawned on me that she was never going to tell me about what had happened.

"Well, we'll see. Let's just get out of here. I've had a hell of night."

"Me too baby," she said with just the faintest hint of a smile.

Driving home, I contemplated just running the car off the road. How could she betray me like this? It was beyond me how my supposedly loving wife could have turned into such a whore in a matter of minutes. She wasn't the woman I married that much was for sure.

We got home, and she immediately went right for the shower claiming she needed to "wash that place from her."

'I bet' I thought bitterly 'you better fucking scrub yourself good.'

I sat down on the couch and looked around our apartment. We had tried to build a life here, and she had thrown it all away tonight.

What the hell was I going to do now? Divorce? Murder? It did cross my mind, but I wasn't a killer. I wasn't even that much of a fighter. Then it hit me. Revenge!

Remembering her sister Beth my eyes lit up as if a light bulb had gone in my head.

Beth had hit on me several times over the last couple of years including at our wedding. I had rebuked her of course, and Emma had told me all about Beth's promiscuous side.

I knew exactly what I was going to do and the thought actually got my dick hard. I would get the ultimate revenge on my wife.

I was going to fuck my wife's sister and remembering the camera we had I would get it all on tape.

'Let's see what you think about that bitch' I thought.

Finally finding some semblance of peace in my thoughts, I made my way to the bedroom threw off my clothes and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

The end

Author's note

This could be a one-off story, or I could continue it. Let me know what you think.

-R

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds