• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Portfolio for Gina

Portfolio for Gina

123

I'm just playing around and I'm not sure if any of you will like this story. It's a play within a play within a story. Maybe too convoluted?

* * * * *

I'm a fashion photographer. No, my name isn't Andre or Carlo or Stefan or Antonio or some other artsy European name. It probably would have helped in this business if it was, but my name does have a ring that none of them have. Kirk definitely sounds better at the end of sentences like "Please fuck me _____" or "Ooohh god oooh yes fuck me ooohhh god I love how you fuck me _____". It just flows off the tongue better, don't you think? But I've already digressed. As I said, I'm a fashion photographer. My cross is that I photograph some of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world, frequently in revealing fashions, and then they just go away. Poof.

I direct their poses for a few hours, all the while flattering their positioning, raving about their facial expressions, adjusting their clothing, and most of all stroking and praising their beauty. It's not surprising that they have such high opinions of themselves. Every agent, photographer, designer, and flunky that touches their lives provides the constant reinforcement almost impossible to ignore. They are gorgeous, but nobody could be as beautiful as they think they are. You might correctly conclude that I love their looks, but that I almost never meet a model worthy of respect for modesty, intelligence, or thoughtfulness. I don't regret using them as thoroughly as I do.

My reputation, which I do nothing to refute, is that I take brilliant photos but that I push my models further than anyone. Some say I push them too far. I'm a blue-collar fashion photographer, and the only way I fit into the fraternity is that I can see and almost feel a great photograph. The best recognize it even before they snap. Most recognize it immediately after they snap. I don't recognize it until the photos are developed, but I do recognize it. When I have many photographs to search, my odds improve; but that's not the reason I demand so much from my models.

I push them to their physical and emotional limit primarily because most of my best work has been the result of fatigued models (and a fatigued photographer). Exhaustion brings forth the rawest emotions, and the body language is compellingly natural and real. The entire spectrum of feeling, including joy, frustration, anger, bewilderment, disdain, shock and fear, is reflected in their faces and in their body language. The expressions captured on film are more interesting when they are genuine.

There is a secondary reason for pushing them, however, and when I am honest with myself this is actually the dominant factor—their will to resist declines as their muscles tire. Lust is one of the emotions that bubbles up through the façade of these supermodels, and they will let me photograph bare breasts and uncovered vaginas at a rate far higher than they will when they are fresh.

When they start showing their tits and their cunts, some of them get turned on. I am an occasional benefactor from this method, and I am enough of an egotist to believe that when one of them yields her pussy to me, she leaves satisfied. I do occasionally get to hear Kirk at the end of a stream of words from one of these supermodels, and those words invariably indicate a high pleasure level.

Their availability and willingness to work with me again and again attests to their satisfaction with my photography. The ones into whom Kirk has dipped his wick respond with even more eagerness, and the rapport improves between the handsome photographer and the beautiful models he has fucked. Yes, I'm the handsome photographer Kirk. No, you don't need to worry about my self-esteem. I'm not sure how, but the vast majority of these girls seem to ignore my charm, my savoir-faire, my striking good looks, my …. As I said, I bear the cross of frustration born on the disappearance—poof—of these girls after I have seen them in tantalizing situations for protracted periods.

I run a little sideline business—almost a hobby—alongside my primary livelihood. I photograph aspiring models and actresses interested in putting together a portfolio, a curriculum vitae (CV). My photographs have provided the impetus to move some girls into big money modeling careers. If the girls have the raw material from which quality photos can be made, I can make them. Of course, just because they photograph well does not give any indication as to how well they can act, so my photographs can only open the doors that lead to successful acting careers.

As you might expect, my success rate seducing girls trying to break into the business is considerably higher than my success rate with the very highly paid models. While most agencies don't insist on nudes, they do need to insure that there are no stretch marks, scars, warts, moles, birthmarks, corns, bunions, etc. on the girls that would prevent them from wearing every possible fashion. Naturally, this requires that a whole lot of skin is visible in the photos, and these swimsuit/nightgown/lingerie shots are my specialty.

I push these aspiring models and actresses just as hard as I push the supermodels, but I also can tilt the playing field further in my direction by keeping their wineglasses filled. When they are tired and the alcohol has worked its magic, I can often talk these girls into modeling nude. Some agencies do consider nudes to be a plus, and the more wine they've slipped down their throats, the more likely they are to listen to the reasons.

I don't think I take advantage of them in getting them to model nude. My theory, not exactly on a par with Relativity and one which is common among photographers, is that most beautiful girls fantasize about being naked in front of the camera, and lowered resistance is a convenient excuse to strip off the last bits of nothingness they are still wearing. It is assuredly a sexual fantasy, and modeling nude is a very sexual experience for every girl I've photographed. Taking advantage of them after they are nude? That's a different story, and it's another of my specialties.

Actually, it's not a difficult specialty to master. Nature's course is straightforward when gorgeous, turned-on naked girls collide with aroused men, and my occupation places me in the path of this collision frequently enough to fuck many of them. The nature of the business attracts men who believe they can satisfy the most gorgeous women in the world, and I am one of them. As I'm sure you are aware, it also attracts men who believe they can satisfy the most gorgeous men in the world. I am not one of them.

This is the story of one such girl, and she kind of fell in my lap. Most of my portfolio work is the result of recommendations from girls already in the business or from modeling agencies, but every now and then the Yellow Pages bring in a diamond. Gina is the Hope Diamond, brought to me as a gift from her husband Andy. He knew nothing of my reputation, but he was impressed enough with my credentials and my awards to set up an appointment to look at my work.

We met in my studio one evening about 7:00 PM. I almost cancelled at the last minute. I had already worked a long day and wasn't looking forward to a meeting destined to be all business. I'm glad I didn't cancel, and it reconfirmed my belief that some of the very best things occur when you are beat.

The moment they walked in I could see that she "had it." I had never felt so strongly about a girl before, especially on first sight. She was stunning, and I couldn't wait to start shooting her. Of course, I couldn't until the business end was completed. I inspected Andy quickly—about 45, well dressed, 6 foot, maybe 180 pounds, nice looking. He was obviously successful, and Gina was just as obviously his trophy wife. I wondered if she was legally old enough, but I didn't push the issue that night. In fact, I never pushed it. What would I gain?

I had several portfolios sitting on the coffee table and told them to take their time. I always leave some of the extremely revealing pictures in each folder, including a couple of tasteful nudes, in order to set the proper framework. I leaned against the front of my desk, Andy sat on the seat, and Gina sat on the arm of the couch to look over his shoulder. While they looked at the photos, I looked at her. Her facial expressions did not reflect the same excitement that Andy's did. I could tell he was imagining his wife in the same poses, and so was she. He could hardly wait, but she wasn't quite so anxious to begin. Fortunately, he had control in their marriage, and her opinion was never requested.

Gina was tall and thinly proportioned, which is ideal for a model. I guessed her measurements at 34C-22-33 on a 5'9" frame. She couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds, and her muscles were finely toned everywhere without being bulgy. It was obvious she worked out frequently, and every motion she made was graceful and efficient. She walked on high heels so smoothly that her head didn't bounce at all, and her feet touched the ground so lightly and effortlessly it looked like gravity pulled her with less efficiency than it pulled on the rest of us.

Her entire body—and she was dressed to provide a view of almost all of it—was lightly tanned, hairless, and unblemished. Her skin had the creamy smooth texture of an infant, and I could tell just touching it was going to be sexually exciting. She had no bony protrusions, awkward indentations or visually displeasing points anywhere on her body, and I had a hunch even her pussy would be smooth, hairless, and fleshy. I could see that she knew how perfect her body was by her body language. She exuded confidence, and the casual way she sat on the arm of the couch reminded me of a cat. It appeared that whatever position she assumed was completely comfortable.

Her hair was ash blonde, and it looked as if the tips had been highlighted to pure white by the sun and not a bottle. The gentle curl also appeared natural, and leaving it relatively short exposed her graceful neck. Her shoulders, arms, upper torso, back and neck all melded into one smooth and softly curving unit. I couldn't detect the locations of her collarbone, scapula, rib, elbow, or shoulder bone, and all these bones are generally quite visible. It was almost as if her skeleton was submerged beneath a set of smooth muscles none of the rest of us possessed. Thin but not bony described her well, and that combination is so unusual it is almost unique.

Her tits were firm, classically shaped, and perfectly located. I knew because she wore a gauzy brown blouse with no buttons. The two sides didn't meet in the middle, and the neckline plunged to her belly button, where the two sides tied together. When she moved, the gap became an exhibit, and I was treated to clear shots of her tits many times. Her nipples were erect and protruded extraordinarily far. Her eyes caught me looking many times. Her facial expressions didn't indicate that she was pleasantly thrilled to be on exhibit, but her body language told a different story.

Her stomach was completely flat and smooth, excepting the very slight indentation for her belly button. Where were her hipbones? How she could have a perfectly flat stomach without protruding hipbones seemed impossible, but there it was. Her skirt was short, narrow, and hip-hugging, so it provided good boner material the way she perched on the arm of the couch looking at portfolios over her husband's shoulder. I saw several glimpses of panty during this time, and my hard on was uncomfortably sideways in my pants...I finally had to adjust it so it pointed upward, and she caught me. Her eyes sparkled when she smiled at me.

Oh shit, what a smile. It was radiant. I became happy just seeing it. Her teeth were perfect and as white as any teeth I had ever seen. Her lips were wide and lightly glossed, and her smile was wide and perfectly symmetric.

I couldn't find one flaw in this girl's appearance, and I would have taken this job for nothing. But I didn't have to. Before they left that night, a contract had been signed and I had even been paid in full. I was to photograph Gina on three separate evenings, with the possibility of a fourth if I thought it was necessary. Each session was scheduled for two and one-half hours, and I told Andy I liked to work the girls the entire time in order to tire them. I also mentioned then that I usually offered wine to the girls to relax them so that it would probably be better if he picked her up.

Well, I found out two important things. First, Gina would be a tremendous model. Second, she was the best fuck of my life. I fucked her during both the second and the third sessions. I had invited one of my photographer friends to the third session to see if he would be as excited with Gina's prospects as I was. Needless to say, he was ecstatic. We both photographed her nude, including some sexy bath poses, then he took pictures while I fucked Gina for the second time. She showered before Andy picked her up and Marcus even took several photos while she showered.

She was so distraught when Andy picked her up after the third session that I knew what was coming. Sure enough, she called the next day and said she was through modeling for me and that she wanted the disc and the negatives of me fucking her so she could destroy them. Two days later I sent her a letter because she wouldn't pick up when I tried to call.

April 18

Dear Gina,

You have made your decision to stay home full time with your husband Andy; a decision I hope you'll reconsider. This letter is one of the attempts I'll make to get you to change your mind. I understand your love for Andy, but the decision you've reached doesn't logically follow. Your love for your husband does not necessarily mean you have to stay home all the time, and it certainly doesn't prevent you from becoming a model. I have told you many times over the last two weeks that I want you to enter modeling because I believe you could become one of a handful of supermodels in the world. I haven't felt so strongly about anyone I've ever photographed. You are perfect in every sense. Your body matches exactly the requirements of the industry and your face is unbelievably photogenic. The window is small—you can't decide in ten years that you want to become a model, and you probably won't be able to remain a model much longer than that. Andy will still be there.

There is another reason I want you to enter modeling. If you do, I can show you an entirely new dimension to sex. The past two weeks have given you a taste, and we both know you would love all the variety and skill from some of the world's great lovers. I would love to fuck you over and over, and you admitted that I fucked you better than anyone ever has. Once you've sampled the cocks of some of the studs hanging around this business, you won't give me the time of day. I won't be inside your gorgeous pussy again unless we happen to be working together. Of the two reasons I've just given for you to change your mind, I believe this will be the most compelling. You were made to let men fuck you, and I'm sure you know that you were the best fuck I've ever had. You may even want to try some of the models themselves. Many of them prefer girls to men.

You love the camera. From the first photograph when you were fully clothed until the last photo when we were coming together, I could see your arousal. I could smell your excitement when I was taking pictures of your cunt, and I am absolutely convinced that you loved being nude in front of the camera. You responded as no other girl I've ever photographed. Nude shots are, almost by definition, sexual, and I find it very arousing to be able to watch, photograph and direct beautiful girls getting turned on. Every indication of excitement was visible when I took the first nudes of you, and it was just as evident in the photos when I developed them as it was when I watched you in person. Your nipples, your eyes, your breathing, and of course your wet cunt all gave away your arousal, and each photograph captured your pleasure. I knew you could see my hard on as I gave you instructions and positioned you. I could tell Andy wanted you to pose nude when he looked at portfolios in my studio, but I'm sure he didn't want me to fuck you once you were nude. I'm thankful he didn't hear of my reputation before we signed a contract.

Gina, please reconsider. Our three sessions were wonderful. The photos are superb, some of the best I've ever done, and if you veto the fourth session we can put your portfolio together. I know both you and Andy are anxious to see them. The sex was unbelievable. I realize you didn't expect Marcus to be there last Friday night, but a portfolio is often enhanced when photos from several photographers are included. Andy gave me the option to determine whether a fourth session was needed. It is, but not to complete your modeling portfolio.

I would like to schedule a fourth session as an audition for the adult video industry. You could become one of its shining stars in little time, and it is a less time consuming option than a modeling career. If you decide to accept, Marcus will again be present, as will my friend Dick. They will be male actors in your audition. You will love both their cocks.

The script is enclosed.

Eagerly awaiting your response, I am

Kirk

I had given up hope when I received this letter on the 29th. I was a little bit baffled as to why she would send a letter rather than call, but the letter soon explained it.

April 27

Dear Kirk,

I'm sorry I took so long to answer you. You wouldn't believe how much I've agonized over what to say. I've felt guilty since the first time you fucked me. In your letter, you push to let you fuck me again, and you even want to let two of your friends fuck me as part of an "audition."

Andy has been questioning me about our sessions since they started. Your contract wouldn't permit us to see any photos until the portfolio was complete, so we can hardly wait. He has been hard since our first session when I posed in my see through panty and bra set. He's fucked me twice a day since that first session, and he has slowly pulled all the information out of me. Each time I guiltily confessed something embarrassing, he got more excited. He loved hearing that I had modeled nude for you, but it really got him when I told him I had modeled nude for you and for one of your photographer friends.

Last night, while Andy was fucking me, I finally confessed that you had fucked me. His response was not what I expected. He came almost as soon as the words were out of my mouth. Before the night was over he fucked me two more times and I told him your friend Marcus had photographed us the second time you fucked me. He wants to see the pictures and he wants me to arrange for one more session. He loved your script and he wants to be there to watch all of you fuck me. If you will arrange it under these conditions, and only under these conditions, I will love being your fuck toy by following your script.

I wanted to call you to tell you in person, but he wants to listen and he is away on business. He thought this letter would be more arousing. I'm sure when he reads it he wants me to confess how much I want you and your friends to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. Well, honey, this next sentence is for when you read this letter. I confess that I want to let Kirk and his friends fuck me as many times as they want, and (I hope this doesn't ruin our marriage) I want to be available for them to fuck me where ever and whenever they want.

By the way, Andy has read the letter you sent to me. He says he did know of your reputation before we went in to see you and that was the primary reason he selected you. He was hoping all along that you would fuck me and get it on film. I've been punishing myself for almost a month for nothing. I hated myself for loving what you did to me, but that seduction was what Andy wanted. My guilt is gone, but my desire is not. You were correct. I did love getting fucked in front of the camera, and I can hardly wait for it to happen again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Portfolio for Gina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds