Portland House Ch. 01

The penthouse was magnificent. Joy had excellent taste. All the furnishings and colour coordination were very impressive. She got the champagne and two glasses. The bathroom was beautiful. The marble gave it a very warm look. Joy stripped, took two mouthfuls of champagne and sat on the chair. She had an incredible body. She opened her legs and exposed her swollen vulva.

Paul stood in front of her. His bladder was full. He reckoned that he maybe had two minutes of peeing at a reasonable pressure in him. He started on her hair. She turned her head and offered her ears. Then her face, she opened her mouth and took a mouthful which she swallowed. She then took another mouthful, which she held in her mouth. He then sprayed her nipples and tits. She massaged the warm urine all around her beautiful breasts. As he sprayed over her stomach Joy, put her index and middle finger over her vulva. She then parted her pussy lips, and her enormous clit popped out. He directed the spray onto the hood of her clitoris. She moaned with pleasure. She then blew the urine that was in her mouth onto the tip of his cock and his hand. The warmth felt wonderful. He emptied what was left in his bladder on her clit. At the very end, she adjusted her position so that the last of the spray sprayed her ass hole.

He was now empty. She stood up and kissed him. He could taste his urine from her mouth and was surprised how good it tasted. Joy said, "Thank you. That was wonderful. I came when you sprayed my clit. It felt so warm. I like this occasionally. I don't need it every day. We will shower now. Then we will go to bed. I want to be so intimate with you. I also want to see your cock hard. It looks wonderful when it's soft."

They showered. Washing each other's body so carefully and gently. He spent a long time cleaning her hard clit. He slid two fingers inside her and gently finger fucked her. She kissed him then he felt a warmth on his fingers. She was peeing on his fingers. He felt her pussy muscles tighten as she gripped his fingers. She held him like this for forty seconds as she emptied her bladder on his fingers. He knew then that he wanted her to do that when his cock was inside her, and he was about to ejaculate.

He brought his fingers out, and she washed them carefully. When she washed his cock and balls, he started to get hard. She pulled the chair over and sat on it. She adjusted the jet so that it hit her clitoris. She turned the jet on then went down on him. His cock was now rock hard, and she was taking the full length in her mouth. She took him out of her mouth and said, "This is the biggest cock I have ever seen. It's so long and thick. Let's spend the afternoon in bed and tonight I will cook you a lovely meal, and I can tell you honestly that it will be cooked with love."

They then spend the next four hours in bed. Paul had one orgasm and Joy had lost count. They were very compatible in bed. He had spent a long time sucking her clitoris. She was very sensitive there and came quickly as he sucked. He ass fucked her then she fucked him on a chair. Finally, he fucked her doggy style as she bent over a chair in her bedroom. They were now sitting in the lounge. They were both naked, but Joy was wearing an apron as she was also preparing things in the kitchen. Her kitchen was amazing. All the units were from Miele. She had a small steam oven which she used for her vegetables.

Paul had two messages from Ann. The first read, "Darling, last night was amazing. Both my holes are still tingling. George now knows that I will be spending a lot of time with you. George enjoys eating pussy. He is good at it but not as good as you. There will be a lot of our residents that will enjoy him doing this. I let him eat me this morning. I washed in the shower, but I am sure some of your cum was still there. Three times in ten hours is a lot, and I enjoyed it. How was your day? How did you get on at Jenkins? That shower jet looked amazing. May has the hots for you. I told her about you being a photographer and that you liked her profile pictures that you could do better? When do you want to move into the cottage? I am thinking about you a lot. Next time we fuck after we finish I want to lick your cock clean. xoxoxoxo."

The second read, "Darling, can you send me some pictures of your profile. I have set up an account for you. Your user name is very apt, Jack the lad. I got another two suites away today. You will like both of them. May asked me for your mobile number. I gave it to her so you may hear from her. Flirt with her. She loves compliments on her boobs and figure. I'm still thinking about you, and I am still tingling. xoxoxoxo."

There was a message from May. It read, "Hi Paul, I enjoyed meeting you this morning. I'm sure that you will be an asset to Ann's business. She is doing so well as George was having a struggle with the finances. Thankfully now Ann has put in place measures to improve this. I can see it happening every day. When the suites open then the hotel opens then we will be on firm ground again. Ann told me that you liked my profile but weren't happy with my pictures. I'm very open-minded and hope that you enjoy the fetishes that I do. It is not in my profile, but I love to be fisted in both holes. I look forward to hearing from you. Long passionate kiss with both our tongues going deep. May xoxoxoxo."

Paul then sent some respectable pictures to Ann. He also sent some of him naked wearing a masquerade mask. He wrote, "Darling, I am glad it went well. They will start this week with Joy's suite. I will maybe tomorrow bring my stuff down. If I do, then we can do a threesome with Joy, but I will come in your pussy. I have had a message from May. I will flirt with her. I'm thinking of you too. Let me know when 'Jack the lad' is finished and let me know my password. Also, give me any of our new resident's usernames. Give me May's and I will flirt with her there. Lots of hugs and kisses for you. xoxoxoxo."

He then replied to May. It read, "Thanks May, so happy to read your message. I love your likes, and I also like to fist. I love your big beautiful breasts. You have a very sexy smile. I would love to take some pictures of you. We can also do some short videos, but I would suggest that you wear a masquerade mask as if we put it online your identity will not be known. I love my partner to spread her vulva lips so my tongue can go deeper. Thinking about you. Paul xoxoxoxo."

He had a message from Ann, it read, "Jack the lad, is ready. Your password is Iloveyourcock. That's apt too. I have emailed you a list of our residents including the two couples. It's the wife's who are active so you can check them all out. I have made you an administrator on both sites. Use your username and password for access. I would like to do more with the sites. I make a lot from the subscriptions. The subscriptions are paying for the suites and the hotel. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. xoxoxoxo."

He had a message from May with a video attached. The message read, "Thanks Paul, I am looking forward to our photo shoot. I have many masquerade masks. I have only sex and wear the masks when I am doing that. I have a few in different colours in latex that are very sexy. They can be peed on, and it covers the face. I have never been peed on wearing one but maybe we can make a video, and I will wear it. I have attached a video of me having some fun. You will see my tits are big. You need big hands to hold them. I love big hands. I'm looking forward to our first kiss. xoxoxoxo."

He then watched the video. It was excellent, but the camera and lighting could have been better. Initially, she was sitting in front of a computer wearing a red silk dressing gown. She was talking to someone, but he could only hear her voice. She said, "Do you want to see my big tits?"

She then took off her dressing gown. She was wearing a beautiful red push up bra which made her breasts look enormous. She was also wearing red crotchless panties. Her vulva was smooth and swollen and looked beautiful. She then removed the bra, and her breasts were really big. She then brought one of her nipples to her mouth and started licking her nipple. She said, "My nipples are so sensitive that I can cum when they are licked and played with."

She then alternated between her left and right nipples with her tongue. The way she did, it was very sexy. She then pushed her chair back and opened her legs. Holding her left breast with her left hand, she kept on licking her left nipple as her right hand went to her vulva. She slipped two fingers inside her. Then three. Then four. You could see her pushing her pussy into her fingers. She then slid her fist inside her. She kept going until she orgasmed. You could see her cum flowing onto her wrist. She then blew a kiss to the camera, and that was the end of the peep show.

Paul enjoyed it. He was also thinking how it could be improved. He logged on as an administrator to the fetish site. It was five thirty in the evening. There was worldwide over one million subscribers online at the moment. Paul had no idea about the setup of the company. But it was turning over a lot of money. He checked out the setup of the website. Then it hit him. They could rent videos out on the site. He imagined filming Joy as he had done her yesterday afternoon when his bladder was full. He thought of May's video been done properly. He thought of making a ten-minute video that he would rent out for ten pounds. The software company that he rented two flats to did software that people could view but not download. It would run on the website software. The only problem was the speed of the server.

He had bought a Slo-Mo HD camera. He thought of doing scenes with that. Joy came in and said that they would eat in fifteen minutes. She topped up his glass and said, "We will eat Rack of Lamb tonight. On my balcony, I grow my own mint. You will taste my homemade mint sauce."

Paul said, "That sounds wonderful. I love lamb. Tomorrow I am going to hire a van and take all my things from my flat and set up a studio in the cottage at Ann's. I will stay there tomorrow as I have a lot of work to do. Would you like to come with me. I must tell you that Ann wants a child from me. George can not give her one. Until Ann gets pregnant, then I won't cum inside you, but I will make you cum. If Ann is in bed with us, then I will cum inside her. Is that OK with you?"

Joy answered, "I will come and help you. That's nice what you are doing for Ann. I heard George has no balls as he lost them with cancer. Ann will make a wonderful mother. When the studio is ready will you take some pictures of me?"

He replied, "Of course I will. We will even make a video. It would be better if you wore a masquerade mask as I would love to make a video of me with the full bladder."

She laughed then left the room. She came back a minute later with a bag full of masquerade masks. There were several latex ones in different colours. She picked a red latex one and said, "I will wear this when you are peeing on my face. Darling, for a long time my only sex was online. I want to be with you as much as I can."

They kissed again. Then Joy went to get the dinner served. The lamb was wonderful. After dinner, they sat on the sofa. Paul phoned the van rental company and ordered a Mercedes van for eight tomorrow morning. He used this company as they gave a load of blankets that he could use to protect his goods. He reckoned that he could load all his things in under an hour. He had beautiful furniture for the studio. Joy said, "I'll bring a lot of clothes and lingerie with me. I'll pack a couple of suitcases now if that's OK with you. I'm excited about all this. Tonight will be special."

Paul then phoned Ann. She was so happy that he had phoned. He asked if they could have a private talk tomorrow as he had an idea that could be good for the fetish website. Ann was desperate for more information, so Paul told her the movies. He also wanted to know where the Web companies were registered as it could be advantageous if they were moved offshore. Ann was excited about the videos. She wanted Paul to help her look into going offshore. She was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.

Paul sat sipping his wine. Occasionally Joy would come in wearing some sexy lingerie. Joy was a very sexy woman. Paul got his iPad out and started to check the profiles of the residents of the suites.

There was a Mrs Pam Jackson; she was a sixty-year-old widow. There were a lot of very sexy things about her appearance that got Paul's attention. Her profile said that she loved intensive intimacy. Paul wondered what that was. She also loved Golden Showers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds