• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Possessed

Possessed

12

You may have noticed that Because of Calan was removed. Well I'm having trouble continuing the story without becoming too typical, but I'm working on it to bring it back. As a replacement I decided to give ya'll a new paranormal story and I hope you like it!!!

N.A.O.

"My son!"

The king yelled in anguish as he reached out his arms as if they could reach his son from the depths of the clouds. He turned around to grab a weapon, but was attacked from behind; the smell of sulfur assaulting his brain. The claws of the demon tore into his back and their shrill laugh stung his ears. The coppery taste of blood dripped from his mouth and his eyes blurred with tears of pain. He was helpless and as he was turned over he saw his wife being held above him in the arms of Zalton. His blue hair blew in the breeze and he threw his head back as he observed the destruction.

"How does it feel to be one of your lower subjects? Look around at the torment you've brought onto your people. All you had to do was give me the stones."

Zalton grabbed the queen around her neck and squeezed tightly. The rubies on her neck glistened and gleamed.

"Tell me where the stones are!"

His wife's eyes turned towards his and she shook her head. The king closed his eyes and ground his teeth mustering the strength.

"Never!"

Zalton roared in anger as he threw the queen to the ground. He signaled his demons to her broken body and they attacked with glee, ripping her body to shreds. The king threw his head back and screamed. Zalton walked over to him and kneeled down with a dagger hovered above the king's heart.

"Where is Azreal? I already have Xaos....don't make them suffer more than they should because of your defiance."

The king took a deep breath and prayed to the Heavens for the safety of his children. "Go to Hell."

He fell back down to the ground and sighed a breath of reluctance before his body went still. Zalton felt the fury envelope his eyes as he stabbed the lifeless form of the king. He rose and turned toward the female demon that held Xaos.

"Search this land until you find the other bastard. Kill everyone in sight. I don't want any survivors."

Xirena nodded and bowed. "As you wish master." She smiled, her fangs gleaming in the light, and vanished with the child. Zalton looked around as a fire raged hungrily, destroying the castle that lay in the opening he walked away towards the death.

Naveon watched silently as they destroyed the home he and his brother helped rule. Tears running down his cheeks as he gazed down at the bundle in his arms and felt sorry for Azreal. He wasn't even a year old, yet he was in more danger than he could imagine. Naveon prayed silently that he would be able to keep him safe, but he feared it was too late for his brother. Turning away he motioned for the small child near him to come close as they ran deeply into the forest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Azreal you're not paying attention to me."

Azreal turned his attention to the blond that sat in front of him. Her breasts nearly fell from the short pink dress she had donned on her body. Her hair was fluffed to the extreme and her lips were puffed out and swollen. All glossy and sticky, advertising their mediocre skills. Her eyes were heavy with eyeliner and the contacts of the week were blue. Her eyes roamed across her body and he knew what she was imagining. Her hands imbedded deep with is white hair that held a tint of blue. Her body grinding on top of his as her nails dug deep into his chest, his muscles tightening under him as she rode him. His gold eyes glazed with lust as she screamed his name.

"I am paying attention to you honey. I'm just thinking about what I plan on doing to you tonight."

Her blue eyes brightened and then narrowed heavily as her pink tongue snaked out and licked her already wet lips. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her cliché antics.

The waited walked over to their table. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Azreal waved him away. "No that's all. If we could have the check please?"

The waiter nodded and walked off. Azreal reached into his pocket and pulled out the black American Express along with a fifty dollar bill. He laid it on the table to tip the waiter, even though he'd been looking down Brittany's....no Brandy's dress all night. He prepared himself for another night of dry sex when his phone began to ring. He pulled it out and sighed in relief as he saw Niko's number on the screen.

"Hello?"

Niko's gruff voice came from the other end. "Az you need to get over here now!"

Azreal frowned at the phone as Niko hung up. "I'm sorry honey, but I won't be able to be with you tonight."

Brandy frowned and sighed. "All right honey bunches I'll see you at my house?"

Azreal cringed at the pet name. "I'll try to make it."

He sent Brandy off to her home in the limousine they took to the restaurant. He walked over to towards the alley and looked around, making sure no one was watching. He vanished his body a combination of molecules dispersing to send him through the air towards Nikos' home. He appeared on the front porch and the door was immediately pulled open to reveal a man with a braid of brown hair running down his back.

"Took you long enough."

Azreal rolled his eyes and stepped inside the home. "Nice to see you too cousin."

Niko smiled and shook his head. "Still with the blonde bimbo? Keara?"

Azreal looked around in confusion. "I thought her name was Brandy?"

Niko laughed, his fangs making a quick appearance. "No, her name is Keara dumbass. You've been fucking her for how long?"

Azreal shrugged and took off his coat. "So what's the emergency?"

Niko brought him towards the back past the photos of them growing up together. Smaller versions of them in various acts from playing baseball games to birthday parties. He felt a pang in his heart as he thought about the twin brother he would never know. His uncle and a few of the survivors that had made it through that tragic day had searched for centuries for him. It was assumed his twin had been killed and his set of the stones taken from him. Azreal was pulled from his thoughts as another brown haired man stepped out of a nearby door and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Azreal! You didn't tell me you were coming by."

Azreal returned the embrace. "Uncle, you should tell Niko that having his hair that long makes people think he likes to play for his home team."

Niko growled while his father laughed. Naveon looked at Azreal with the same identical eyes as Niko. A piercing, glittering silver surrounded by a dark green band with a tiny sliver of purple that resembled their pupil. His face was rough and hardened by the harsh life he'd gone through. His body built like a warriors', which made sense considering he was the head of their army. He followed them down towards the basement that was bombarded with enough weapons, books, and electronics to give the biggest doomsday preparer a hard-on.

"Niko you should really think about cleaning this place up."

Niko shook his head. "Nah, Keiliana doesn't come down here so it's no big deal."

Azreal smirked and went to sit down in the few chairs that weren't occupied by papers. "So what's the news? Keiliana finally broke free of your spell and left?"

A twinkling laugh followed that comment as Nikos' mate came down the stairs. "That was a good one Az, but you know he'd be lost without m-...Niko! This place is a mess!"

Niko ducked his head and walked over to the petite redhead that barely reached his chest. He picked her up and pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry beautiful, but you're not supposed to come down here."

Niko began kissing her on her neck, she threw her head back laughing and squealing at his assault.

"Okay...OKAY! You win!" He sat her down and shooed her back up the stairs.

"Don't come down again or I'll tie you to the bed."

Keiliana smiled sweetly. "But that sounds more like a reward than a punishment."

Niko laughed and walked towards a pile of something that was covered by a sheet. Removing the sheet he revealed a lifeless form. Its pale skin tinged blue and gray. The being had limbs that resembled human arms and legs, but the 'hands' were made of three long fingers and the 'feet' were claws. They had no face instead a small mouth and two small slits were the only thing that dictated their back from their front.

Azreal frowned as his uncle made a sound of disgust. Naveon turned to his son and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Niko how many times have I told you not to play with your food?"

Niko looked at him with a bored expression. "Since when do I eat demons dad? That would be cannibalistic don't you think?"

Naveon thought for a moment. "Well I guess I'm a cannibal."

Azreal chuckled while Niko shook his head. "No I wanted to show this and besides it's not dead, I just stunned it."

Naveon reached behind his back and pulled out a jagged dagger with markings on it. Moving towards the demon he prepared to strike it, but was stopped by Niko.

"Dad please, I found it while I was out last night and well he saw me and I think he thought I was you."

Niko put his hands out in front of him and sent a bolt of electricity through the demons' form. It gasped and began to screech, Niko grabbed it around the neck holding it down. It began to sniff the air and then laughed evilly.

"Naveon...."

Naveons' blood ran cold as he heard the familiar voice of the demon that had killed his mate. The demon cackled as he smelled the spicy scent of Naveons' rage.

"How is your mate....oops she's dead."

Naveon roared and moved to attack, but Azreal grabbed him from behind, struggling to keep him back.

Niko growled at the being, tightening his grip around its' neck. "Tell him what you told me."

The demon gasped. "Xaos, he lives...."

Naveon froze in place along with Azreal. Niko looked down at the demon and opened his mouth. His mouth stretched and expanded until a double row of teeth were revealed, he leaned into the demon and held his head over its mouth and began to breath in. A black cloud began to rise slowly from the demon as Niko began to eat its essence. Its form began to shrink and shrivel up until there was nothing but a decayed carcass laying in front of them. It's mouth opened wide in a soundless cry, representing the suffering it just endured. Niko turned to them with his eyes black as night, a multitude of voices escaped his body as he spoke to them.

"Sorry you had to see that, I have to go."

He vanished before them, taking the demon with him. Azreal looked to his uncle and was shocked by the look he saw.

"Uncle you can't trust what he said. For all we know it could be a trap."

Naveon shook his head. "No...I could taste the truth."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Beat him until he screams."

The grotesque demon forms reared their limbs back and forth beating the form that laid chained to the ground. The white hair was streaked with black and blood and fell down a back that bore scars trying to mend.

Xirena squealed in delight as her minions began to beat the form with more vigor. "That's it, I want this floor covered in his blood."

The smell of copper filled the air along with the sounds of flesh being torn open again and again. Yet the man on the ground didn't move nor make a noise. His spirit unwilling to break and succumb to their wishes. Xirena held her hand up, signaling them to stop, and walked over to grab the man by his hair. She yanked his head up revealing blood red eyes set in a face that would make angels sigh.

"You shouldn't disobey your master Xaos. I want you to scream!"

Xaos spit in her face and laughed. "Fuck you bitch."

Xirena screamed and fell back as she wiped her face. She looked at him angrily and motioned to the largest demon, but a heavy voice entered the room.

"Xirena leave him alone. You've played enough for today, we have work to do."

Xirena growled and turned back to Xaos. "You'll suffer greatly tomorrow."

Xaos kept his body tense as the demons for Xirena out of the dungeon. When he knew for sure they had left he let his body relax and immediately regretted the decision. His body was on fire from the torture she brought him every day. His wounds struggling to heal, and his skin felt as if it had been torn into ribbons. He didn't know how much more of this he could take before he took death upon himself. It was unclear to him why he was punished as he was, he tensed as he felt a presence come back into the room.

"Lift up your eyes Xaos."

Xaos kept his head down, the defiance earning him a blade in the side. His hissed and reluctantly raised his head to glare at Zalton, his blue hair framing a face that was aristocratic and chiseled to perfection. But his eyes...his eyes were fathomless pools of darkness, pure black.

"Good boy, I've decided I've had a change of heart. I'm going to let you go...for a price."

Xaos spit in Zaltons' face. "Fuck you. I don't believe anything you say."

Zalton resisted the urge to kill the being in front of him and instead wiped his face calmly. Reaching into his coat he pulled out a crude dagger made of gold. The blade covered in etchings made of swirls and symbols. Along with the dagger there was a bag containing what looked to be black sand, but it's true contents were the scattered ashes of virgin souls. Their purity a potent equivalent to what humans knew as truth serum. Zalton put the blade on his tongue and dug deeply until flesh began to tear and blood began to pour. He dipped his fingers into the small bag and rubbed a bit of the ashes into the wound he'd just created. He hissed as his mouth began to burn deeply. The purity of the soul flowing through his veins and battling the hatred that he faithfully lived off of.

"I speak the truth."

Xaos let his guard down a little. "What's the price?"

Zalton spoke carefully. "Your life for another..."

Xaos raised his brows realizing what was being demanded. "Who do I need to kill?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xayde stepped back to admire his work. The blond was strapped tightly to the table, her hands outstretched and her neck chained only allowing him minimal movement. Her legs were tied to the legs of the table; spread wide revealing her sex covered in her juices, swollen and pink. Her ass was raised high waiting for him to dish out his punishment. Walking towards her he picked up the kangaroo axel whip, it's tips colored a blood red. Raising his hands he brought the whip down, a rush of air cooling her body before it was heated by the sting of the toy. He smiled cruelly enjoying the intake of breath as her body adjusted to the pain. He raised his arm once more and brought it down again across her back. She cried softly and arched her back, Xayde pushed her head back into the wooden table.

"Don't move."

He walked over towards his wall and admired all or his toys until he came upon his favorite. Taking the anal hook down he walked towards his sub once more and dipped the toy first into her wet sex and then deeply into her ass. Taking the chain that hung from it he clipped it into place on the metal chocker she wore. Grabbing the whip once more he drove his cock deep into her warm body and began to fuck her relentlessly. His arms coming down engraving her body with the markings of the whip and his cock filling her body, stretching her. The blond began to cry out in lust as the pain turned into pleasure making her wetter, her sex tightening around Xaydes' cock. She moaned loudly as an orgasm tore through her body breaking her apart. Xayde pulled out with a roar and moved to unlock the blond from her chains. Turning her over on the table she tensed as she saw the anger swirling deeply in his eyes.

"Did you ask to come?"

She shook her head. "No master."

Xayde grabbed her around the neck and squeezed before re-entering her body once more. The blond began to fight for breath as he applied pressure to her neck. Her breasts moved up and down with the force of his strokes as he plowed deeply into her body. Xayde felt his own orgasm coursing through his body as he tightened his hold even more on her neck, pulling out he pulled the blond off of the table and slid his cock into between her hungry lips. Her eyes were watery as she struggled for breath around his thickness. His back tightened and arched as he felt himself come deeply down her throat. She moaned and grabbed her breasts as she felt the hot trickle of his essence pour into her mouth. He pulled out and moved to stand over the table as their pants filled the air.

Xayde looked across his shoulder and smiled softly. "Was I too rough?"

The sub shook her head, a dazed satisfaction on her face. "No master."

Xayde pointed towards the bathroom on the far side of the room. "Go ahead and clean up."

She nodded and rose from the floor on weak knees that barely carried her to the bathroom before she collapsed on the floor again. Xayde turned as the vibrations of his phone reached his ear, walking over he smiled as he saw the name on the caller id.

"Teliana...."

A husky laugh came from the other end. "Did I interrupt something, bear?"

Xayde smirked. "No, what's going on?"

"Nothing we're going out tonight and I thought maybe you'd want to tag along and play bodyguard. I'll make it worth your while."

Xayde looked towards the table and began to grow hard imagining Telianas' brown skin glowing softly under the lights as he buried his cock deeply within her body. Her hair, wild and full of curls, spilling across his lap as she took him deeply in her mouth. Dark eyes laden with lust as he tasted her lips. "Hmmmm...."

She laughed once more. "Not like that perv. I'm talking about buying you a drink or house sitting for free."

Now it was Xayde's turn to laugh. "House sitting would only benefit you, love."

She sighed softly into the receiver. "Yeah you're right. You have such a beautiful house, I can't help that I want to make it my own."

Xayde shook his head. "Just tell me the place and I'll meet you there."

"Cool, meet us at The Palace."

"I'll be there in fifteen."

Xayde hung up the phone and turned to see the blond dressed in the business attire she'd worn over. Her eyes still held a taste of lust as she gazed upon him.

"Thank you master."


He inclined his head as she walked from the room upstairs and out the front door. Running his fingers through his hair he sighed and closed his eyes. Sometimes he couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was wrong.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It's packed tonight!"

Teliana laughed as her friend Michelle began to shake her ass and bounce up and down on top of Micah's lap. Micah rubbed her shaved head and smacked Michelle's ass, which caused Michelle to begin gyrating on Micah's lap.

Micah laughed and looked at Teliana with baby blue eyes. "Who allowed her to drink?"

Teliana giggled. "You ordered the drinks remember? Or are you trying to blame this on me?"

Ducking her head Micah smiled and gave Michelle a kiss. Michelle bit her lip and turned around to bend over giving Micah a view of the body she knew so well. Micah leaned forward and licked Michelle's inner thigh making her shiver and moan softly.

"Oooh baby, let's go home. I bought a double sided dildo for us to try. Wait! I brought a vibrator with me, we can use it now."

Teliana nearly spit out her drink listening to Michelle. Micah shook her head. "No baby, we can't play in public. I get jealous when other people hear you scream."

Michelle licked her lips and threw her hair across her shoulder. "I only scream for you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Possessed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds